• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so tempted to pull on the fodder banner because I want more Barsts for merging, fury 3, and triangle adept 3 (I generally get a good supply of Fae and Klein - heck I just pulled two Kleins and one Fae in the summoning sessions I did on the radiant dawn banner) but I think I will hold off until I see what is happening next month. I did get a Zelgius from the radiant dawn banner as well so I've got all three now. He's +attack -speed. -speed hurts so I am extremely tempted to give him life and death. 60 attack and 35 speed with 33 defense and 16 resistance. I will probably replace Ike in my arena core with this guy. Hmm. I will try him as is to see if the extra 5 in each defensive stat makes that much of a difference. I will be giving him the quick riposte seal either way. For now he can keep fierce stance.

Okay what the hell is this. Still summoning for Dancing Azura I pull on my new fresh batch with only one green stone, and I pull a 5 Star +Def/-Spd Fae!? First it was a random Brave Lucina, then a Dorcas right after, and now this!? They're almost right after one another. This game must really not want me to get a Flying Dancer.

My mum always said never throw your phone across the room without good reason.

I think this qualifies as a good reason, my poor 5% pity rate.

Edited by Mackc2

I was weak. I saw I had 85 orbs and figured I'd do a one-off YOLO summon for Micaiah and leave myself with 80 orbs after today. Dammit, no blue orbs, and the one red was Lon'qu, +HP -Spd at that. Well I couldn't leave it on that sour note, so I started another round. 4 blues. Okay I guess I'm committed to opening them all, RIP Legendary Banner savings. I should have expected the results.

4* Jagen +Res -Atk (I actually do need one for Fortify so eh)
3* FCorrin +Spd -Atk
4* FCorrin +Atk -HP (Hmm, I was planning on eventually promoting my Def/Res or Spd/Res one, so now it's a three-way decision)
3* Sully +Res -Def

*sigh* I guess I may as well open that red orb to complete the circle since it'll only cost three orbs.

5* Zelgius +Def -HP

Huh. My least wanted unit on the banner but I'll take it. Guess there's no point in merging the new BK if I do end up buying him.

Edited by Humanoid

I got a -atk +res pity breaker Seth but still got Micaiah immediately after that so I guess it's not so bad.
Micky is +spd -res. neutral. (Must have looked wrong)

Edited by Dengres

The path to Zelgius was long and hard... Well, not that long.

Got two rate-breaker, one at 3.50% (Ayra -Atk, my second with a -Atk...), the other at 3.25% (Lucina +Def -HP). Three red pulls later, he finally came... +HP -Def.

These IVs are actually... not cool. But I finally have him. Now I can save for the Anniversary banner.

Tried for Hinoka again.

Got a 5 star Mae with crap IVs instead to ruin my pity rate. :/

Highly considering sending her home since I don't need any of her skills and I want feathers.

I think I just had to believe. Cause this happened: 

Spoiler

u2jXHV7.jpg

Ending off the New Years banner with a bang. The Takumi is +atk/-def and the Azura is +atk/-res. Both are +atk which is very good for both of them. A little sad there is no Camilla, but I have Elincia, which is good enough for me. @mampfoid

41 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

I think I just had to believe. Cause this happened: 

Hide contents

u2jXHV7.jpg

Ending off the New Years banner with a bang. The Takumi is +atk/-def and the Azura is +atk/-res. Both are +atk which is very good for both of them. A little sad there is no Camilla, but I have Elincia, which is good enough for me. @mampfoid

Fantastic pull, I knew you'd get her in the end. Congratulations! 

I didn't get Takumi, but Azura was priority, Camilla was a goody (a very nice one though). 

7 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Fantastic pull, I knew you'd get her in the end. Congratulations! 

I didn't get Takumi, but Azura was priority, Camilla was a goody (a very nice one though). 

Thanks!

A little sad Camilla didn’t show up, but like I said, Elincia is a good red sword flyer and I’m happy I have Elincia. Besides, I’m already thinking of how to build Takumi and Azura. 

14 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

Thanks!

A little sad Camilla didn’t show up, but like I said, Elincia is a good red sword flyer and I’m happy I have Elincia. Besides, I’m already thinking of how to build Takumi and Azura. 

Still more than 24 hours left to level them up in TTs for double SP. From level 20 it makes even more sense, because of the lower stamina cost. 

23 hours ago, mcsilas said:

@Cute Chao Oooh congrats on finally getting Zelgius!

Yeah good that you can finally stop from going into red hell. Hopefully you get a good boon/bane for all that effort!

Going to find out shortly :O

The good thing is, I got a heck of a lot of Selenas this time round. Definitely not complaining there. A fair few Stahls, too, and I love swap as another type of positioning move :D 

Edit: Holy heck! My Zelgius is +Atk -HP! Can't complain about that in the slightest! :D

Edited by Cute Chao

2 hours ago, mampfoid said:

Still more than 24 hours left to level them up in TTs for double SP. From level 20 it makes even more sense, because of the lower stamina cost. 

So, I will admit, that I forgot the TT was going on. Guess I have some grinding to do.

2 hours ago, FiyaaEmburem said:

she has Owl+ Tome keep her ! its very good with very high res/attack mages 

Except blade tomes are better? I've never heard of anyone using owl tomes.

4 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Except blade tomes are better? I've never heard of anyone using owl tomes.

Owl Tomes can work well on Armor units and/or units with high Res if you like to turtle.

8 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Owl Tomes can work well on Armor units and/or units with high Res if you like to turtle.

And Mae is neither and there is no blue armor mage at all.

And like I said, her IVs are trash anyway. What a waste of orbs, game...

Edited by Anacybele

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

And like I said, her IVs are trash anyway.

She is desperation fodder if nothing else 

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

And like I said, her IVs are trash anyway. What a waste of orbs, game...

There are no Blue Tome Armors now, but they'll probably add one eventually.  It never hurts to hold onto fodder.