Just now, mampfoid said:

@Korath88 What about his DEF smoke?

I have never used smokes in my arena teams before, but Def smoke on Alm or Ephraim does sound pretty good. I'll keep him for next week's arena bonus, and after that he's probably going to the fodder machine. Unless the next bonus set happens to have a unit I already built, then he's going early.

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Korath88 said:

I have never used smokes in my arena teams before, but Def smoke on Alm or Ephraim does sound pretty good. I'll keep him for next week's arena bonus, and after that he's probably going to the fodder machine. Unless the next bonus set happens to have a unit I already built, then he's going early.

Well, the latest datamine claims to have revealed also the next season's arena bonus heroes: 

1 minute ago, mampfoid said:

Well, the latest datamine claims to have revealed also the next season's arena bonus heroes: 

If it is true, I'll be fine without him, but I can't be certain until it's officially confirmed. Thanks anyways.

Saved up nine orbs and decided to do a quick summon, afraid I'd get more than two green orbs but unable to wait.

Session only had one green orb. Opened it, expecting Mr Moustache and out popped the beautiful Bunny Alfonse :D

So happy! :D

Congrats on your bunny Cute Chao.

As for me I am now on 4.5 and some odd change. I am getting tired of Niles and Florina. At least give me Sothe or Shanna. I can always murder them for their high in demand skills at least.

4 minutes ago, Usana said:

Congrats on your bunny Cute Chao.

As for me I am now on 4.5 and some odd change. I am getting tired of Niles and Florina. At least give me Sothe or Shanna. I can always murder them for their high in demand skills at least.

Thank you :D

I hope you get who you're looking for. It took me about 200 orbs in the end, but I did get some pitybreakers along the way.

This game has a nasty habit of giving me -Atk blues, just got a Shiro. Joining Legend Ephraim, Brave Lucina, Bride Caede, and Summer Corrin. It’s slightly less than half of all my 5 Star blues.

I decided to do a quick summon myself. It'd be nice to have that Bunny Alf before Easter.

One green, and it wasn't him, but it WAS someone I'm satisfied with!

I FINALLY PULLED FREDDY AGAIN, YEEEE!! 4 star too! Usually he's 3 star for me for some reason. But he's soon to be +8 now! YAY!

6 hours ago, mampfoid said:

@Cute Chao Congratulations, Easter is saved! 

Thanks :D.  I was so happy to see him. I remember feeling the same with Chrom last time, who was quickly joined by Xander once he did come. It's so good to have the hero you wanted in time for the holiday they're here to celebrate :D 

I wish there was one last bunny boy so I could use a bunny boy band in tap battle, but oh well. Maybe a future one. 

@Anacybele

Congrats on the Freddy :D 

He often shows up for me, but I don't complain. I'm not trying to merge him, but he makes for good Luna fodder, and anything is better than seeing my gazillionth and one Bartre. 

Hope more show up for you, along with the ever elusive bunny boy :D 

Edited by Cute Chao

39 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

Congrats on the Freddy :D 

He often shows up for me, but I don't complain. I'm not trying to merge him, but he makes for good Luna fodder, and anything is better than seeing my gazillionth and one Bartre. 

Hope more show up for you, along with the ever elusive bunny boy :D 

Hey, thanks. :D

I wish I could pull him as much as you and some others seem to, yeah. I'm tired of my gazillionth Bartre and Arthurs myself. And yeah, hopefully the bunny boy shows up soon too!

Returned again. Saw someone in a “Together We Ride” Fire Emblem shirt and took it as a sign to pull. Ended up with two Amelias, +Spd -Atk and +Res -Spd. Usable, or should I put Armor March on BK or Grima? 31 Atk for an armor is bad, but 31 Spd is middling at best. Oh wait, Bold/Vengeful Fighter is a thing and 31 is still enough to avoid doubles from slower bruisers and faster tanks.

My tenth 4-star Soren also showed up. My first 5+10 is in sight.

Taking this as a sign to stop pulling.

Edited by Chrom-ulent

1 hour ago, Anacybele said:

I decided to do a quick summon myself. It'd be nice to have that Bunny Alf before Easter.

One green, and it wasn't him, but it WAS someone I'm satisfied with!

I FINALLY PULLED FREDDY AGAIN, YEEEE!! 4 star too! Usually he's 3 star for me for some reason. But he's soon to be +8 now! YAY!

Congrats on your Frederick!  It's nice to be hunting for 3 and 4*s, since they eventually come along naturally.

2 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Congrats on your Frederick!  It's nice to be hunting for 3 and 4*s, since they eventually come along naturally.

Yeah, I'm kinda glad of that, though I also kinda wish he was a 4-5 star so there was always a possibility I could pull him at 5 star. But at least I actually did that once when he was on a TT banner. :D

I probably should have waited for the Legendary banner to get announced, but I had been kind of itching to get Alfonse. The bunny suit isn’t the kind of fanservice I like, but he’s my favorite Askr, and I’d kind of like to support IS when they show the OCs love in hopes that maybe the original three will get some attention. 

Had 20 orbs and went in for a YOLO summon. Got him on my 4th attempt when I only had 6 orbs left!! He’s +RES -REZZY but I can deal. I’m happy to have him. Gives me a second axe cav to use!

Because my self-control when it comes to this game is still a work-in-progress, I went to see if I could snipe a bunny Catria (5 star rate only at 3.25%). Well, I didn't snipe her but I did end up sniping someone else. 

Spoiler

wsPy6ge.png?1

Boon/bane is +HP/-Res so not the best, but at least I can cross Micaiah off my "still to get" list though now this means she'll more than likely be on the legendary banner next week. Oh and no, I didn't open that green because I honestly don't care about the Askr bunnies. Now back to waiting for that aforementioned legendary banner that's the hope, anyways.

On 3/22/2018 at 2:20 PM, Rezzy said:

@Vaximillian@SatsumaFSoysoy@Anacybele@Arcanite@Anime27Arts@GuiltyLove@TheTuckingFypo@DarkLordIvy@DefaultBeep@Rex Glacies@Bartozio@Sophie@Captain Karnage@Natalie@Zeo@Rafiel's Aria@Infinite Dreams

I went all in on this Banner.  I was hoping for some stray Rachels for merges, pulling for Blues, but sadly none came.  I'll probably get another chance when Finn rolls around next banner.  I hope you're ready for some bad natures!

Awww, I'm happy you got Alfonse and Sharena, though!  :):  

Hopefully you can get some more L'Arachels soon!

Edited by Infinite Dreams

Well got up to 13 orbs. Figured that was enough to pull all the colorless and blues that might pop up and . . . 1 Green/1 Colorless/1 Blue.

Both were 3*. I think I am now one unit off of 4.75 pity and at least 9 orbs away from where I'll feel safe to pull again. A Niles and a Florina I think. Home they went.

No luck with the seasonal banner so far... Well, not as far as getting focus units goes, anyway. Up to a 4.5% pity rate, but I've got a month to go, so I'm sure I'll get a 5-Star off of it sooner or later.

did luck out and pull L'Arachel though! +RES/-DEF is a pretty alright nature too, I think. And she's a 4-Star, so she didn't even reset my Pity rate (and with all the units I've been sending home, I've got enough feathers to 5-Star her too!).

I got a small pile of orbs from the new tap battle, so I tried again for Alfy or Freddy and...

KqgbRB2.png

AW YEAH! :D

Both Askr bunnies are mine! YAYZ!

He got a good nature too! +Spd, -Def. Not practically perfect like his sis, but he's gonna be fast as heck with horse buffs (ironic considering how slow regular Alf is lol) and hit kinda hard!

(I bought orbs to open the third green, btw, but it wasn't anything special. No more Freddys yet sadly)

Edited by Anacybele

11 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I got a small pile of orbs from the new tap battle, so I tried again for Alfy or Freddy and...

KqgbRB2.png

AW YEAH! :D

Both Askr bunnies are mine! YAYZ!

He got a good nature too! +Spd, -Def. Not practically perfect like his sis, but he's gonna be fast as heck with horse buffs (ironic considering how slow regular Alf is lol) and hit kinda hard!

(I bought orbs to open the third green, btw, but it wasn't anything special. No more Freddys yet sadly)

Congrats, I always wondered if it let you buy Orbs if you didn't have enough to summon after you went into the summon screen.  I usually never go in with less than 20.

3 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Congrats, I always wondered if it let you buy Orbs if you didn't have enough to summon after you went into the summon screen.  I usually never go in with less than 20.

Yeah, it does. I've been buying orbs mainly that way for awhile now. I almost never bought any otherwise. And thanks, Rezzy!

15 hours ago, Anacybele said:

Yeah, it does. I've been buying orbs mainly that way for awhile now. I almost never bought any otherwise. And thanks, Rezzy!

Congrats :D 

Shame about the Freddy, but there will be more in the future. I'll send you my Freddy luck, as I've had more than enough of him xD 

Edited by Cute Chao