Managed to pull a +Res / -Atk Catria. Much like with F!Morgan I'm happy just to actually have her, but I'll still be trying for IVs that aren't... questionable. But questionable IVs or not I'll still be using her a lot.

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Call me silly, but I'm not liking these odds...  I've already spent almosst 120 F2P orbs on this banner and caved on spending $12.99 on an orb pack without getting a single 5*, focus or no.  I'm gonna wait until the banner ends to try again...

Edited by Selena4Lyfe

Decided to just break my pity rate with the Orbs I had, since I'll most likely get around 20 again before the Legendary banner (and I get the feeling I won't care for whoever gets on this one, April's the one I think will have units I desire), and I ended up pulling a +DEF/-RES Ninian. This would be really good, except I already have a better Ninian (+ATK/-HP). Still, I'll find something to do with her.

Okay, I'm at 140 F2P orbs spent on this banner, and wouldn't you know it, Alphonse is my first focus pill on the Easter banner.

VDbkum9.png

Really hope I luck out and get his sister by banners end. :)

Edited by Selena4Lyfe

35 minutes ago, Silent shifter said:

Manage to do 2 more rounds of summoning from the recent orbs, did not get any focus units but a bunch of Bartre and non fodder units. Push the pity rate to 4%. Now lets see what will the legendary banner bring.

I'm actually happy for ya.  Never bad to have reposition and feather fodder. :^_^:

I recently had to sacrifice a +ATT Kagero that I had sitting, waiting to be built and with the skill, so I could finally give the skill to my Fjorm.  (I'm kinda scared now that this will mean Spring Kagero definitely won't grace me with her presence, now that I've killed her stock counterpart...)

On the plus side, with that Fir in my barracks, I can finally give Fjorm a much-appreciated Glacies, happily trading out her current Glimmer.

...Also, I may have to turn in my Straight Card, 'cause the more I look at my Alfonse, the more I have to concede that the boy does have a ... cute...charm...to him.... HIS SISTER IS STILL CUTER!

Edited by Selena4Lyfe

So, my impatience with the next legendary banner reveal led me to spend a little bit to try for Catria and/or Kagero again, which then led to this.

Spoiler

6Jb5cnm.png?1

Klein: +HP/-Atk; didn't matter, he was used to bump my main Klein up to +2
BH!Ike: +Spd/-Res; significantly better than getting either of the Askr dweebs than my first BH!Ike (+Res/-HP), so I'm now free to give someone Steady Breath if I so choose

2 hours ago, Poimagic said:

I finally pulled her! A Spring Kagero! Her nature is odd though, being +def/-res, but I’m just happy I got her :) What this means though is that I can save orbs for the legendary banner

@mampfoid

Hey cool, congratulations! Feels good to be able to leave such a banner for the rest of its remaining three weeks. To be honest I hope I also won't need to pull much (or at all) on the legendary banner. 

And. . . another Matthew.

Not too upset though the session had only one colorless a bunch of red. I am really hoping I get a double 5* pull when this pity breaks. So breaking it when there are only a bunch of reds wouldn't have been pleasant.

@mampfoid It kinda does feel good. Even if she has an odd nature, she still will be a good member of secondary flier emblem team. Not only will I most likely be skipping the legendary banner, but I’ll also be skipping Tharcia banner, so 20 orbs from their, I guess

Got memed on this banner.  I pulled a -Atk Spring Kagero about 100 orbs in.  I dived back in to get a Kagero with a better nature, which I eventually did.  It took like 300 orbs though, and I got a Lachesis, Lucius, Maria (at 5%), Jaffar, and Hinoka(lol) pitybreaker.  At least I got 2 Sothe and a +Atk/-HP regular Taki while in colourless hell.

So I've concluded my brief stint of grieving upon summoning the wrong Askr sibling Alfonse and realized I never checked his stats.

7bwb92e.png

Turns out he's +ATT/-RES.   I think I'll keep him, might be a nice contender for Horse Emblem.  If I get another Alfonse, which apparently will be likely according to that chart from the previous page, I'll give his spoon to Anna. :)

Edited by Selena4Lyfe

13 minutes ago, Selena4Lyfe said:

So I've concluded my brief stint of grieving upon summoning the wrong Askr sibling Alfonse and realized I never checked his stats.

7bwb92e.png

Turns out he's +ATT/-RES.   I think I'll keep him, might be a nice contender for Horse Emblem.  If I get another Alfonse, which apparently will be likely according to that chart from the previous page, I'll give his spoon to Anna. :)

Mine was +Res xD 

It goes to show, if you want a unit, the game will go out of its way to taunt you. 

That being said, since there's still only four axe cavalries, he's probably worth keeping around, as you said, especially with such good boons/banes. Good luck for getting Sharena, too :) 

24 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

Mine was +Res xD 

It goes to show, if you want a unit, the game will go out of its way to taunt you. 

That being said, since there's still only four axe cavalries, he's probably worth keeping around, as you said, especially with such good boons/banes. Good luck for getting Sharena, too :) 

You're right.  This game does love to taunt me, 'cause I JUST GOT ANOTHER ONE! XD

PpS2n5H.png

Didn't even check the stats after I got him, just immediately gave Anna his spoon! lol

In other news, Arthur will make for good feather fodder, I can find...someone...to donate Sothe's L&D to, and ... hmm ... maybe I'll give building up Claire a shot.  Could be fun trying to make her work.  Trying to get a Flier Emblem team built up, and she may have to do until I get a better lancer.  Waiting on a +ATT Est for the lancer role, and I'm gonna have to check my Cherches to see what their natures are.

16 minutes ago, Selena4Lyfe said:

You're right.  This game does love to taunt me, 'cause I JUST GOT ANOTHER ONE! XD

PpS2n5H.png

Didn't even check the stats after I got him, just immediately gave Anna his spoon! lol

In other news, Arthur will make for good feather fodder, I can find...someone...to donate Sothe's L&D to, and ... hmm ... maybe I'll give building up Claire a shot.  Could be fun trying to make her work.  Trying to get a Flier Emblem team built up, and she may have to do until I get a better lancer.  Waiting on a +ATT Est for the lancer role, and I'm gonna have to check my Cherches to see what their natures are.

I got two Sharenas and a Hawkeye before Alfonse came along. Don't lose hope yet! 

Unless you want to save your orbs for something else. And then remember Sharena will be along another time ^.^ 

*Gets nothing but blues* Welp, no Mist for me then.

Spoiler

t460Y6z.png?1

YEEEEEEEESSSS-

*is +Res/-Spd, with my first being +Res/-Atk*

...Fuck this game sometimes. Even when I get lucky, I'm also not at the same time...

Two reds, three greys. I hate it when this happens because then I have to make an arbitrary choice between two orbs of the same colour. So tempted to open both, but I didn't, and just opened the first one clockwise as usual, 4* Tharja. Eh, fine. +HP -Spd but I've already got a good one so she's just a spare Raudrblade just in case I get both Witch Nowi and Horse Eirika (hah, as if).

Edited by Humanoid

I don't mind Delthea or a Sigurd.

3 star Eliwood  at +Atk/-Spd. Eh Okay.

Main account was a 3 star Odin...sure... check his nature- +Spd/-HP! Oh hey that's his best nature! I can finally properly build an Odin just out of character bias :D

I deadass just pulled a RES+ ATK- Mist on my free summon in the new banner. I was deciding whether to pull from blue or colorless and meant to choose blue and I thought I did but it was on colorless. Then Mist from the middle of fucking nowhere. Mistakes into miracles, I suppose. 

I couldn't help reference that meme because of this banner, I'm sorry