I just pulled Sword Reinhardt.

+ATK/-DEF Sword Reinhardt.

VICTORY

I would've liked Leif, but I don't think I'll try for him after how long it took me to pull a focus unit this time around. It's alright tho, I can finally save my Orbs for a Legendary banner (though I've said that before...).

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thracia has done good to me for providing me Leif today. A cursed Leif, but still Leif nonetheless.

That only leaves Celica, Hector and Micaiah now to obtain every lord. (variants count, right? cause otherwise, I don't have Lyn nor Ephraim)

F2P account's newest 5-star: Soleil +HP -Res. Slightly better than neutral and my main hasn't pulled her at 5, but I really don't need another sword.

I sure got a lot of 3-star trash to send right back home.

Edited by Chrom-ulent

I did one last summon from the bunny banner because if I left the pity rate at 4.50% it would have drove me insane.

Spoiler

hedOSa1.jpg

I got a padded bunny! -atk just like his sister though :sob: His boon is +res which makes this worse. I mean I’m happy this banner gave me the two units I wanted the most but really? This feels like a backhanded compliment. Whatever I’ll just be happy that I finally got him.

@mcsilas @mampfoid @Usana @Cute Chao @Rafiel's Aria @NegativeExponents-

OH MY GOD THIS BANNER... Ok, so after a collective number of failures I worked myself up to a 4.50% rate on this banner with my only orbs coming from the tempest. I could have left my rate and wasted hundreds of orbs but I decided to persist and grind for a couple hours for one last 20. Failure would mean absolutely nothing from this banner. So at 21 orbs I started the pull. It disappointingly started with a *3 Serra. Followed by a Clair, Oboro and *3 Lon'Qu. As I sit there looking at the lone green stone with my last 3 orbs, I wonder if all the orbs I put into this banner were worth it. If fodder for my endgame units is more worth it than saving for a favorite or new unit. After a bit of that... I open it and close my eyes. The sound is muted so I don't hear the stars, and when I open my eyes...

Spoiler

vJs6sdF.png

Sweet Jesus... I got something... He's +HP/-RES so he can replace my +HP/-ATK one bless God. Anything different would have meant every single solitary orb I put into this banner would have gone to waste. My heart is in an odd place. I'm satisfied and content, but it's bittersweet to the point I wonder if it was worth it to spend all that for one *5. But you know what? Yeah, it was. Now to decide who's getting my old B!Ike. Lukas or Chrom.

Please don't let that New Heroes banner have Edward. I'm finally ready to save orbs again. Yeah, yeah I'm done. Only 12 orbs left to get from the Tempest. I'll clutch them tightly.

Edited by Zeo

Somehow managed to get two Spring! Sharenas when trying to pull for a better IV Alfonse. Both -atk too. Thank god one of them is +spd :”D

I should probably try to pull for Leif from the Thracia banner buuut I really want to get a better IV Alfonse (he’s -spd +hp)

I want to save my orbs up til Ricken or another favorite character I really like arrives after this :”D But seeing how these banners have gone, there’s gonna be something that tempts me too much to save.

Took advantage of the 10% off iTunes...only 3 5s, well +1 since I promoted the +HP -Spd Chrom I want to use for Infantry Pulse / Panic Ploy out of taking home the trash and getting the feathers. Pitybreaker Luke provides Panic Ploy to Original Hector, pitybreaker Tailtiu provides Blarblade+ and dual rally to L'Arachel, and Nanna gets a merge.

It looks like my free account has a -Spd curse now. Minerva +Atk -Spd, at least it's a useful stat and I could build her like her brother. My situation is pretty bleak in regards to magic damage, the speed loss meaning more doubles on Green Olwen means the defense boost is garbage (22 Defense is squishy when it's a sluggish 32 Speed). I'm actually looking at putting the Wrathful refine on Sakura just to make do for now.

@Usana Considering this is the old *4-*5 pool, that could have been disastrous. This will be the last banner from the old pool I'll have pulled from. A little exciting to get a green off focus at that point honestly.

@mcsilas That's the problem. Both Chrom and Lukas want it. The other would get Distant Counter more than likely (DC/QR/DD3 for Chrom, Berkut's Lance+ build for Lukas), the issue is who should get it... Lukas is a Fortress with it but so is Chrom + he can kill dragons and built in healing with no need to inherit Aether since he already has it. Gonna be a doozy picking who gets it.

Wasn't planning to summon at all, but I'd be happy to get any of these three units so I figure I'll go until I get a 5-star.

4* Cain +Res -HP
4* Matthew +HP -Atk
3* Gunter +Res -Def

4* Laslow +Spd -HP
4* Eliwood +Atk -Res
3* Athena +Spd -Def
4* Sothe +Spd -Def

3* Selena +HP -Spd
5* Luke +HP -Atk

Nooooooooo! My least wanted unit and with the worst nature to boot. Utterly worthless. I have all the regrets. A bit of consolation when I checked the natures of the other units, at least the Sothe is good, and he's the first one I've pulled. On the other hand, I've just spent 40k feathers to promote Lukas and Soren so I'm down to about 400, whoops, you'll have to wait a while Sothe.

As much as I want Ayra (and would like the other two for merges, my Sonya is -atk) I can't afford to go back. Not until the next set of banners are revealed. At least the Legendary banner should be revealed before this one ends.

@Humanoid Uh...I guess you can get a Super Panic Ploy with +HP? Or just Panic Ploy fodder in general. Congrats on the Sothe at least!

Also posting this in the right thread this time.

tumblr_p7ks8xgj0e1qcrdmuo1_1280.png

Free summon Celica woo! My second one (also free), so I can finally replace my Atk bane one :D

Great, another banner filled with units I want. Of course I already have B!Lyn and Sonya+1, so might as well make one free pull for Ayra. Need to start saving again.

1. 4* Eliwood: Bleh.

Well, couldn't really expect better.

OMG. THIS WAS THE BIGGEST ORDEAL. I've been wanting Ayra so badly. XD Soooo badly. And now she's on a banner with no other reds. But I've NEVER gotten this many pity breakers before. And I'd be mad, but all of them were either good, better than the copies I already had, or merges I've been wanting.

1.) Dark Eirika (+ATK -DEF) - I've got a +SPD -DEF copy already, but I love her and don't mind merges. I may run some calcs to see who's better. This was at 3.25% so no big deal.
2.) Katarina (+ATK -RES) - Back up to 3.00% again, and she pops up. I think she's copy number 3 or 4, but she's the first one with a better nature. I think my current one is +HP -DEF. 
3.) Brave Roy (+RES -HP) - Probably around 4% this time. The first Roy I've gotten that's not -ATK or -SPD... Now I have to decide if I want to replace my +SPD -ATK copy with this guy....
4.) Alm (+HP -SPD) - He was in the same batch as Roy. lol I've got a great copy of him, but I suppose I could give Windsweep to someone... 
5.) Brave Lyn (+RES -DEF) - Another 3.25% pity breaker. Great fodder...but she was pulled on a batch with no reds. Shoulda' pulled blue.... 
6.) Zelgius (+RES -DEF) - Up to 4.25% this time. This Zelgius is actually better than my +HP -ATK one, so he can be the new kid on the block. Maybe this is my punishment for sacrificing another Zelgius to Leo for Fierce Stance...
7.) Lucina (+ATK -SPD) - 3%....really? I'm not mad though. This means I can add another merge to a core member of my Arena team!!!
8.) Ayra - AT LONG LAST. I thought it would never happen. I think I was up to maybe 3.75% or so. Not super high. But I got her. And because I was lucky with a lot of my pitybreakers, I was almost certain she'd have a terrible nature. But she's +ATK -DEF!!!!!! I'm so happy!!!!!!!

But that was....a lot of orbs. @__@ I think I'll have to take a little break from pulling.

8 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

@Zeo Wow, with the last orb, perfect Happy End. Congratulations, endgame Chrom is going to be reality. 

@mcsilas Free 5* is sweet, but such a good unit for free twice seems unreal, congratulations! What is her nature?  

Ah yeah, she's +Res/-Def, same boon as my old one but at least she's not -Atk now :D

So if I ever want to make a Guard Bow, Distant Def LA!Roy, I now have resources! Triple Distant Def would be interesting since that LA Roy is +Res/-HP.

Just trying to think what other units like Distant Def as an A skill. Any ideas @Zeo?

also congrats @Rafiel's Aria!! Red gets so many pitybreakers, but at least you have a lot of nice 5 stars along the way :)

Edited by mcsilas

I'm kind of regretting not pulling on the previous skill banner, but there's still two sources of Swift Sparrow.

2 each colourless, green, 1 red.

3*A!Tiki (Well, it is a fodder I guess. +Spd/-HP)

There's an event 2 days away, I'm not going to continue in case Canas is on it.

@mcsilas Think about that is I like Lukas and Chrom equally in this game, and while Lukas can potentially run SB better than Chrom, that would mean giving Chrom DC, and I already have Ike, L!Ike, Xander and Y!Tiki for that. Only Camus and Hector serve as my non-red DC's. That's what makes this hard. Either one is committing to a specific build all centering around their A skill. Just dunno what to do yet.

@mampfoid @Rafiel's Aria @Cute Chao @Usana So... this banner annoys me. I'm 100% content with my +HP/-RES Ayra so that's good, on the other hand ATK Smoke 3 is Matthew's endgame C skill and more green mages are never ever a bad thing. And so I have 8 orbs and away I go to spend them. Of course with such a limited supply the entire pull is great. 2 red/green each and one colorless. The colorless gives me my 12 *3 Serra (I officially have an extra after having enough to +10 her. Ok game... you can stop now.) Now between red and green, I choose green cause you never know. 

Spoiler

0Jb35pd.jpg

~ Lo and behold. Like Celica, a unit I never thought I'd have in my barracks, but unlike Celica, one I never actually pulled for specifically. And what the heck she's +SPD/-DEF. It literally doesn't get any better than that.

I should have went for the other green but I took a crack at a red since maybe there'd be an Ayra. Just another Caeda so oh well but you never know. Could have been another *5 in one of the other two but considering I got an optimal *5 green mage for a total of 4 orbs. I'm 100% content and Brave Lyn or no, I'm going to say goodbye to this banner. ATK Smoke 3 fodder can wait.

It was as if the game is compensating me for everything I put into the Cooldown banner. haha. 

1 minute ago, Zeo said:

@mcsilas Think about that is I like Lukas and Chrom equally in this game, and while Lukas can potentially run SB better than Chrom, that would mean giving Chrom DC, and I already have Ike, L!Ike, Xander and Y!Tiki for that. Only Camus and Hector serve as my non-red DC's. That's what makes this hard. Either one is committing to a specific build all centering around their A skill. Just dunno what to do yet.

@mampfoid @Rafiel's Aria @Cute Chao @Usana So... this banner annoys me. I'm 100% content with my +HP/-RES Ayra so that's good, on the other hand ATK Smoke 3 is Matthew's endgame C skill and more green mages are never ever a bad thing. And so I have 8 orbs and away I go to spend them. Of course with such a limited supply the entire pull is great. 2 red/green each and one colorless. The colorless gives me my 12 *3 Serra (I officially have an extra after having enough to +10 her. Ok game... you can stop now.) Now between red and green, I choose green cause you never know. 

Hide contents

0Jb35pd.jpg

~ Lo and behold. Like Celica, a unit I never thought I'd have in my barracks, but unlike Celica, one I never actually pulled for specifically. And what the heck she's +SPD/-DEF. It literally doesn't get any better than that.

I should have went for the other green but I took a crack at a red since maybe there'd be an Ayra. Just another Caeda so oh well but you never know. Could have been another *5 in one of the other two but considering I got an optimal *5 green mage for a total of 4 orbs. I'm 100% content and Brave Lyn or no, I'm going to say goodbye to this banner. ATK Smoke 3 fodder can wait.

It was as if the game is compensating me for everything I put into the Cooldown banner. haha. 

Oh nice, green orb luck continues!

Congrats on that perfect Sonya :D

I guess if you're gonna give Berkut's Lance to Lukas you should probably commit to DC with that package then. Or just wait for another Bike :P