• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tried to summon YT!Olivia last night, but I got pity broken by two Ayras, a Y!Tiki, Ares, and Elincia. I gave up after Elincia showed up and tried to take mind off the game by watching anime.

I guess Y!Tiki is okay. Elincia can join my melee flier team even though they are kind of useless, but at least they have some novelty. However, I absolutely do not fucking want or need Ayra and Ares. The latter two sword units do not fit my play style and I have more than enough sword units for Arena Assault, so all they are doing is clogging up my fucking Barracks and stinking up the space. They are fucking bottom tier pieces of shit. I wish I can send those three 5* disgusting trash home, but I seem to lack the courage to do that.

Being pity broken 5 times fucking sucks. At least I got Maribelle, already have a lot of Dancers/Singers, and YT!Olivia is not seasonal. I hate to comfort myself with that positivity bullshit, but I got nothing else.

Anyways, I just want to vent. Just seeing Ayras and Ares in my Barracks pisses me off. Hopefully people who spent money were more successful with the Ylissean Travelers Focus. Anna bless us all in the new Festival in Hoshido Focus.

@XRay Ouch, I know that pain. 

(Foddered an Ares to Alfonse today (Ares wasn't 5* though) if that makes you feel better)

Red is full of possible pity breakers. While trying for a red summer unit and Olivia I got Zeglius, Leo, Leo, Karla, Lucina, Sigurd, Luke, M!Morgan, Siegbert and Ike ... but no Olivia. 

Good luck getting some decent dancers on the new banner! 

Wanted Elincia and Micaiah...  Wanted Micaiah more.  Guess who I got three times? ...Yep, Elincia.  And none of them great IVs, but there was one fine (-HP/+Def).  No Micaiah's yet.  Spent about 60 F2P orbs and $90 paid (the special pack and two 75 orb packs).  Sniped reds and greens unless I got a 5*, then I pulled the whole circle.  Total haul:

1. Delthea (yep, my first 5* was off focus.  And not on a color I planned to pull)
  2. Karla (had no interest...  Would much rather run Ike, Zelgius, or Ayra)
  3. Summer Elincia (yay!)
  4. Summer Elincia (#2)
  5. Summer Xander (okay...  Would actually have preferred a Sothe.  Same circle as Elincia.)
  6. Y!Tiki (never pulled her before, but wasn't looking for her...)
  7. Sothe (yes, I am thrilled about a Sothe.  I'm happier about him than the Y!Tiki in the same circle!  He's my next +10 merge project.  Why didn't he bring a Micaiah with him...?)
  8. Siegbert (why?!?!?!?!?  This guy has been haunting me.  I think he's the fourth I've pulled, all off focus)
  9. Summer Elincia (#3)

So that's 8 5*s in about 250 orbs.  I think that's pretty good...  Just wish one of them was Micaiah.  Maybe I'll stop pulling greens now, but I wouldn't mind a good nature on Elincia...

At least all but one of the pity breakers were new to me: never pulled Delthea, Karla, or Y!Tiki before.  Only Siegbert was a repeat.  Maybe it's making up for the fact I pulled multiple off focus blues that were repeats while looking for Micaiah merges last banner.  I'm actually only missing two 5* exclusive blues in the summoning pool now (Hinoka and Ishtar).  There's a lot of reds I'm missing, though, but none that I want pity breaking me now.  Except for Zelgius, that is.  He can pity break me any time.

Well I only had 22 orbs going in so I just did the full first circle since I would love any of the dancers but no luck so far.  Back to grinding the last of the CCs I have left and maybe I can get back to 20 orbs to try again since I am only doing full pulls until I get a focus unit.  It is a good thing I don't care about CYL and the new heroes banners have been really bad to me the past few times so I am skipping them unless some how Elphin gets on one which is not likely.  I am really hoping for Ryoma and Xander, if I get either girl I will be happy but I want the guys the most.  At leastt TT is coming so I have more orbs coming.

I was here to read some horror pull stories. But I read many about luck D=.
I made a full pull and had got CC fodder, but still not happy about it because I have no unit who needs CC now. Maybe Lissa, but I am not so sure because I don't merge her.

At the end of the story I Stockpile orbs for Rinkah and I have around 670 Orbs. 

The best strategy would be waiting until the next 2 banner announcement and if there is no Rinkah, Zeke, Tatiana I will try to pull at least 1 dancer, with strict orb management.

Edited by Stroud

4 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Good luck getting some decent dancers on the new banner! 

I already got FIH!Micaiah, so I am pretty glad that she is my first 5* in the banner. I am sick of being pity broken by red units.

I think she is [-HP, +Def], but I do not care about their natures at this point since I am building up a lot of Firesweep healers for Arena Assault at the moment, so the Dancers/Singers rarely, if ever, face combat. I want about 2 Dancers/Singers for each team to compensate for the fact that the healers cannot run Reposition.

I have not seen Faye in a Focus lately, so I am turning to my healers for the Firesweep role. I slaughtered a few sheep to power up my Elise, Lucius, and Lachesis, and I think I might drain the virgin blood of a few extra brides next to power up some of the rest.

9 minutes ago, XRay said:

already got FIH!Micaiah, so I am pretty glad that she is my first 5* in the banner. I am sick of being pity broken by red units.

Hey cool, that was fast, congrats! Micaiah would be the unit I would like to get most from a gameplay perspective and Xander meme-wise, but I'm currently saving orbs. 

My free pull on the seasonal banner was none other than the new Elincia. HF!Micaiah also showed up during the same summoning session and HF!Xander showed up in a later summoning session. A Brave Lucina broke my pity rate before Xander. All my fodder for Garon is finally ready. 

Edited by Lord-Zero

I got weak and decided to go for a Micaiah, got one after my first paid orb, but now a dark voice is tempting me to go for plus attack ...

and I paid for one more orb and got +Atk -Spd immediately, this luck is surprising me

Edited by Lemmy

Somehow my orb saving lasted less than 24 hours, because I got bored in the evening and invested other 20 orbs on the dancer banner.

Got no dancer, but a +ATK/-HP Alm (slightly improved nature from +ATK/-DEF +1, speaking of red pity breakers @XRay ), a 4* Klein (which was directly sacrificed to new Alm) and a Shiro! 

@Ginko Shiro is now +6, all pity breakers ... lol. He is my score goat for AA and best physical tank. 

Edited by mampfoid

40 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Got no dancer, but a +ATK/-HP Alm (slightly improved nature from +ATK/-DEF +1, speaking of red pity breakers @XRay ), a 4* Klein (which was directly sacrificed to new Alm) and a Shiro! 

Got pity broken by Hector as my second 5* unit from the banner. Since it is Hector, I cannot really complain though. If it was Libra though, I would be pissed.

3 minutes ago, XRay said:

Got pity broken by Hector as my second 5* unit from the banner. Since it is Hector, I cannot really complain though. If it was Libra though, I would be pissed.

Hector is always good. Libra was the only focus unit I got from the Awakening banner ... sigh

Seems like a lot of people are getting lucky off this banner, so I'm glad I had some good luck this time too so I don't get salty reading these posts.

I had just 20 orbs and considered skipping the banner to save, but I though I'd try to get at least one new dancer since I kind of like them all, especially Xander to finish my Xander emblem. My free pull session had no colorless, so I took a red and got my first Mia! She's -atk +spd, which isn't so great, but she's new and her weapon cancels it out in a way. Still better than another Stahl or Seth so that's alright with me.

I felt greedy even after getting a free 5*, so I backed out and spent all 20 orbs on the next session which got me a +def -res dancer Elincia! Very happy to get something so quickly, so perhaps I should call it quits here for this banner while I'm ahead and try to save orbs.. or not.

Also, while I haven't posted my free pull results for the daily banners, so far I've gotten a Leo (+hp -res), Amelia (+res -spd), and Tharja (+hp -spd) as 5* pulls. And no, neither Leo or Tharja came from the banners they were actually featured on, oddly. Leo's new and completes my Nohrian royal collection, Amelia is still good for Armor March fodder and Tharja was a free merge. Pretty sweet to get some luck on these free pulls after I was dragged to 5%+ on the past few banners summoning the units I wanted.

Plus in addition to today's FEH pulls, I went over to Star Ocean Anemnesis(which I just passively play) and did the daily free pull there for a 5* as well.  I don't know what is going on today but I'm not questioning it.

@Anacybele I've been kinda crazy busy and haven't been around the forums as much as usual lately, but I imagine you're excited about this banner.

I got pretty lucky with my free pull.

o7DTQbp.png

Then approximately 130 Orbs later, I got lucky again.  Green Orbs did not want to show up for me.

gpYfjqR.png

And yes, my Micaiah was -Atk.

@mampfoid Very nice, I got Alm once and fodder him for Windsweep long time ago before Fachion refine become a thing.

Lucky that Shiro come to you, I wish he should come to me too while I am pulling for Ryoma but...nope lol.

Festival In Hoshido Banner Summons:

Orbs - 300-400 (123 F2P).

Targets - All 4, but was mainly after Micaiah & Elincia. 

2x HS! Micaiah: (1st +RES/-ATK) & (2nd +SPD/-DEF) - Was pity broken 4 times (Katarina, Lene, Soleil & Swordhardt) before I got her. Wasn't too salty but, as the merges and fodder was most welcomed with those 4. Got the second copy of her not long after the first.

1x HS! Elincia: (+RES/-HP) - Got her on my second circle. Happy :)

1x HS! Ryoma: (+RES/-HP) - Got him not to long after HS! Elincia.

1x HS! Xander: (+RES/-DEF) - The only one I'm not 100% about IV's wise, but I guess it's workable. 1 pity break on the way to obtaining him (Legault). Was the hardest to get from the bunch. Wasn't going to keep going for him, but figured I have every other dancer in the game and wanted to keep it that way (Collection wise). That and his dance is priceless :lol:

Overall, pretty good. Not quite as good as the Legendary Lucina banner for me (Nothing will ever beat that I don't think), but still decent.

I never did get my Winged Olivia and I didn’t have a chance to get Miaciah. My luck has always been Pooh so my free pulls have been more repeats of whom I have. Until yesterday 

This makes up for it  does Regular Miaciah dance?

7CA846B6-76F9-4453-AC4C-BC92F10F00FF.png

4 hours ago, Ginko said:

Lucky that Shiro come to you, I wish he should come to me too while I am pulling for Ryoma but...nope lol.

Next time he'll come, good luck! 

Whom did you give windsweep? 

7 hours ago, Alkaid said:

so I'm glad I had some good luck this time too

Wow, congratulations! 

Second highest possible speed with the free pull and then a fast Elincia, nice. Also the other free pulls, you were waiting for Leo if I remember correctly? I also got him via off-banner pull in the summer. 

@mampfoid Wow, neat batch of 5 stars! Sorry it's not a focus unit, but that Alm looks really nice (I wish I had an Alm) and wow another Shiro merge? I wonder if he becomes +10 haha, but glad he's working out for you to bump up your score.

@Zeo @Vaximillian

So Threaten Spd banner, I wanted any of the colourless units. Picked 1 out of 2.

Main had a 3 star -Spd Clarine. Blergh. She seems to be my most common free summon for this daily banners.

Second gave me...the coveted +Spd/-Def Felicia! Finally, I waited so long for a -Def one! Now I can actually build Felicia, which is nice since I lack dagger units in this account.

Also I see a lot of people summon Dancer Micaiah and Brave Lucina in the same sessions haha. 

@daisy jane congrats on getting a red dancer, even if she doesn't fly. Micaiah can sing, but not refresh. Dancing Micaiah is new thanks to this banner.

1 hour ago, mampfoid said:

Wow, congratulations! 

Second highest possible speed with the free pull and then a fast Elincia, nice. Also the other free pulls, you were waiting for Leo if I remember correctly? I also got him via off-banner pull in the summer.

Thanks! I can't believe I've actually gotten a few 5*s from these banners, since I wasn't expecting anything. And yes, he was the last Nohrian sibling I was missing, so the family is now complete. I just need a Ryoma and I can finish off the Hoshidan family as well.

Also, congrats on the Alm you got! Mine's not even +atk (he's +def -res) and he still demolishes things, so yours should be amazing.

@SatsumaFSoysoy @mcsilas @mampfoid @Cute Chao @Rafiel's Aria

Free pull gave me a 4★ Merric. A scheduled pull on the Grima banner gave me a 3★ Boey. Another pull on the Grima banner gave me…

Her:
Screenshot_20180811-142023.png
Atk/Res, which is nice! She obviously came to personally thank me for picking her in my current SoV playthrough.

Three 5★s from the same banner, and at such a low rate too boot! Even if it’s not Grima, I can’t be upset at all.

@mcsilas Nice Felicia, will you merge her?

I never had the patience to wait for -DEF and went with +ATK/-HP. I also got a +SPD/-DEF later, but I don't think I'll switch natures. 

1 minute ago, Alkaid said:

Thanks! I can't believe I've actually gotten a few 5*s from these banners, since I wasn't expecting anything. And yes, he was the last Nohrian sibling I was missing, so the family is now complete. I just need a Ryoma and I can finish off the Hoshidan family as well.

Also, congrats on the Alm you got! Mine's not even +atk (he's +def -res) and he still demolishes things, so yours should be amazing.

Yeah, Alm got definitely one of the best refinements. Double 62 ATK is hard to stop (33 + 3 ATK boon + 1 merge + 16 Falchion + 6 Death Blow 3 + 3 ATK+3 seal). 

I'm also completely Ryoma-less, even if I tried on the legendary banner. 

5 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Atk/Res, which is nice! She obviously came to personally thank me for picking her in my current SoV playthrough.

Ask me, Sonya likes pity breaking (even if there isn't much of a pity rate). Congratulations, new (OG) units are always nice!