@Alexmender Despite my mission to save orbs for the Legendary banner I gave in and spend some orbs on the PA banner for Shigure. I don't blame you or your luck at all. ^^'

And I got him with my first pull! ... of course only the Lance version at 4*, but I took it as a good sign and after ~35 orbs this guy arrived:

Spoiler

536ee681c3243eb97ef6f8f5980fa61c58db526f

+ATK/-RES

Down to 229, but very happy regardless. 

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

@Alexmender Despite my mission to save orbs for the Legendary banner I gave in and spend some orbs on the PA banner for Shigure. I don't blame you or your luck at all. ^^'

And I got him with my first pull! ... of course only the Lance version at 4*, but I took it as a good sign and after ~35 orbs this guy arrived:

Hide contents

+ATK/-RES

Congrats! And you've still got a good amount of Orbs on hand~

1 hour ago, mampfoid said:

Reveal hidden contents

+ATK/-RES

That luck was the game's compensation for throwing me in Pity breaker hell for like 1 1/2 months

Congrats! 35 orbs is actually very little to get a 5*, and he even has a great nature to boot. That's pretty lucky!

On a side note I have also pulled Libra (4☆) From the Performing Arts Banner, though I was hoping for Dancer!Inigo I'm glad one of my favourite cinnamon rolls came home.  Also thank god his voice sounds like it did in Awakening!  Also his art is awesome!!!  =^) very lucky me:XD:

34 minutes ago, TheSilentChloey said:

On a side note I have also pulled Libra (4☆) From the Performing Arts Banner, though I was hoping for Dancer!Inigo I'm glad one of my favourite cinnamon rolls came home.  Also thank god his voice sounds like it did in Awakening!  Also his art is awesome!!!  =^) very lucky me:XD:

lol that's awesome

I've been drawing a a few Libra's myself. he's awesome!

9 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

lol that's awesome

I've been drawing a a few Libra's myself. he's awesome!

I'm happy I got him, now to get Sumia and Olivia and I'll have the whole gang.  Oh and I'll have get Dancer!Inigo too...I hope, though I'll take whichever I can get.

1 minute ago, TheSilentChloey said:

I'm happy I got him, now to get Sumia and Olivia and I'll have the whole gang.  Oh and I'll have get Dancer!Inigo too...I hope, though I'll take whichever I can get.

any Olivia or Sky!Olivia 
(i wouldn't mind Sky!Olivia, but i have like 7 regular Olivias. not complaining she's one of my favourite).any sumia i've seen seems to be deadly so i hope for her... 
AFTER Axe!Azura, Flying!Nino and Green!Olwen (and Julia)

1 minute ago, TheSilentChloey said:

Congrats.  Here's hoping I pull him myself lol!

LOL i was really about to get mad and then i was like... wait. 
5 star green another tome, and it's a focus. what's to be mad about LOL. 
I was hoping with my second green i would have gotten Azura, and called it a banner - but nope. another Hawkeye. (i'm basically decking out my Nino with all these unwanted skills now LOL).

4 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

LOL i was really about to get mad and then i was like... wait. 
5 star green another tome, and it's a focus. what's to be mad about LOL. 
I was hoping with my second green i would have gotten Azura, and called it a banner - but nope. another Hawkeye. (i'm basically decking out my Nino with all these unwanted skills now LOL).

Sounds like glorious fun :XD:

32 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

Congrats, 1 down so hopefully Nohrzura follows~

yup!
Looking at gamepress apparently this isn't the ideal Inigo, but - meh. i got a green 5* so it works. I'm deciding not to go for Olivia the Ninja haha
it's back to grinding. (i do get paid this week so depending on what happens, I might splurge for a 20, i'd rather not on this banner though - not with the green being so rare).

7 hours ago, daisy jane said:

are you looking for merging or just to have one?

One would be enough, I just got a heap of other colorless units on my way so far.

Good luck getting Azura! 

6 hours ago, Alexmender said:

That luck was the game's compensation for throwing me in Pity breaker hell for like 1 1/2 months

Congrats! 35 orbs is actually very little to get a 5*, and he even has a great nature to boot. That's pretty lucky!

Yeah, I'm very happy with the result, the nature isn't that important. I only hope that won't keep me from pulling F!Grima, would be nice to have luck on a legendary banner once. 

1 hour ago, mampfoid said:

One would be enough, I just got a heap of other colorless units on my way so far.

Good luck getting Azura! 

Yeah, I'm very happy with the result, the nature isn't that important. I only hope that won't keep me from pulling F!Grima, would be nice to have luck on a legendary banner once. 

Went for Flora again after having saved up orbs for more than a week to 143. I spent 206 orbs to get her and Ophelia last time and only got the latter (with two pitybreakers).

This time, I got Eldigan (-Def +Atk), Leif (-HP +Res), and Silas (-Atk +HP). Over 300 orbs spent and I'm starting to think this game hates me.

Edited by Thane

2 hours ago, Thane said:

Went for Flora again after having saved up orbs for more than a week to 143. I spent 206 orbs to get her and Ophelia last time and only got the latter (with two pitybreakers).

This time, I got Eldigan (-Def +Atk), Leif (-HP +Res), and Silas (-Atk +HP). Over 300 orbs spent and I'm starting to think this game hates me.

Me too. 
I got pity broken again hunting for Nohrzura, and got F!Kana (which. okay, yay). 
then a FIELD of crap (or no greens). I picked up another Cherche though (so i guess, Project?) AND i got another Sword!Erika
i even splurged on 26 orbs and the game thanks me for giving me feathers . oi. 
I just want Azura. geeze. 

Edited by daisy jane

Well I managed to get Silas from the Fates banner which is nice and I will build him up soon once I figure out who will be on the same team as him.  I also managed to pull Laegjarn who I really wanted so I can have a dracoknight flyer team and now I finally have a red unit for it so it is now complete.  

I caved and bought some Orbs, hul~

Bright side is I pulled Inigo, I'm at least happy it wasn't a waste! I only spent as many Orbs as I bought so I'm back to where I was before~

He's -Atk, +Def so that's meh but I'm just happy I have him!~ Maybe down the line I'll try to go for the others~

33 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

I caved and bought some Orbs, hul~

Bright side is I pulled Inigo, I'm at least happy it wasn't a waste! I only spent as many Orbs as I bought so I'm back to where I was before~

He's -Atk, +Def so that's meh but I'm just happy I have him!~ Maybe down the line I'll try to go for the others~

at least you got one! :)
that's how i do it. (though since i bought the 40 pack to get Lewyn, i can't go under 40 now ever hahaha). 
I'm trying to balance my budget so i can getsome more orbs for the end of the month (not for legendary just to have a decent base - that and hopefully NOT be attracted to banners so i can really save up. hopefully i hate the Legendary, and I get Axeura asap.