5 minutes ago, Nanima said:

The first time I saw it I thought he was taking a huge dump...

Well, the askirs did surprise him in the sanitary area ... 

I think his art is good, much better than for example Camilla's. Her head/face looks strange (especially in the attacking art). 

Edited by mampfoid

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Well, the askirs did surprise him in the sanitary area ... 

I think his art is good, much better than for example Camilla's. Her head/face looks strange (especially in the attacking art). 

His other art is fine (lthough I am not especially into it), it's just the damaged one that irks me. Plus, I already have enough Lance Fliers and would rather have his Legendary alt. But yeah, Camilla's art is pretty terrible.

Scraped together another 20 orbs, but got nothing. Rate is at 3.50. Let's hope this banner won't tie me up too long. 

~40 orbs in for the quest for the wrathful staff. There are so many units who could've pity-broke me. Nina, Faye, even Jaffar, and I would've been happy. But no. Ladies and gentlemen, I can finally say that I just summoned my first ever Mist. And she is even -atk/+spd... If only she had a Pain staff instead of Slow, I could give it to Priscilla alongside Miracle, and I could say it wasn't so bad getting her after all. I will never understand why is she even in the 5* pool, let alone being an exclusive, but I know I'm not the only one who thinks that way. Also, congrats to everyone who was luckier than me! :D

I've just realised we now have a seasonal male flier for all colours - Hrid for red, Innes for green, Takumi for colourless and Ryoma for blue :o

I went for Ryoma to continue my tradition of obtaining all seasonal men. He came to me very quickly, surprisingly. However, keeping up another tradition, he's -spd. All of my recent 5*s have been -atk or -spd - usually whichever is more devestating for them!

Oh well, I'm happy to have them still, since I'm still sore about not getting Legendary Hrid. Back to saving up orbs and forgetting this banner was ever a thing.

Took all the greens and greys on my free pull session. No luck, oh well. I will save up further. There will be a link skill banner soon. That could be my chance to snatch adrift Camilla if its a 3 hero banner. 

I've gotten weak.. 150 orbs and got pity broken by Legault on the beast banner. The only flying dancer I have luck with was L!Azura. For any other I just got punished.
Especially on grey. 

Now that I have a 5* Legault I think what to do with him. Is Cleaner+ a weapon worth foddering?

Edited by Stroud

48 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

@Cute Chao Congrats on Ryoma! Too bad about his nature, but your manly seasonal flier team sounds awesome! 

Between them, the beasts and Legendary Ryoma, I've finally got a decent male flying team. Still would be nice to have a mage and dedicated healer. Maybe in the distant future ^•^

Just now, Nanima said:

@daisy jane Thanks! You will hopefully see her in my next Princess clear (if I can make up my mind on how to build her by then).

no problem!!
Pls cross everything you have that i can try to get her (and Hinoka) stupidly early (and somehow get Elise too equally soonish LOL) but i have to wait to summon on this banner  - Nephenee and Elincia have a banner next week, and I can finally (finally) start my +10ing plans.

Y'know, the more I look at that Elise, the more cute I think she is and remember that I don't have a red dagger, nor any Elise except her normal version... I would like her someday. :P

10 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

Pls cross everything you have that i can try to get her (and Hinoka) stupidly early (and somehow get Elise too equally soonish LOL) but i have to wait to summon on this banner  - Nephenee and Elincia have a banner next week, and I can finally (finally) start my +10ing plans.

Fingers crossed then! Good luck on your +10 project as well.

Free pull on the Bathhouse banner got me an Ares (future merge project maybe?).

Orbs from the new Paralogue were plopped onto the Laguz banner and got me my second 5* pitybreaker in Laegjarn.

Edited by Karimlan

2 minutes ago, Karimlan said:

Free pull on the Bathhouse banner got me an Ares (future merge project maybe?).

Orbs from the new Paralogue were plopped onto the Laguz banner and got my my second 5* pitybreaker in Laegjarn.

Same here, except I got my second Silas on that banner =[ What a waste of 4%.

7 hours ago, Nanima said:

I got the best girl!

tumblr_plrw698Zs21ta965c_540.png

She is -Atk +Res though, so I am hoping I can pull another copy of her to fix it. Otherwise she'll mostly function as a support healer/buffer. I am also still trying for Hinoka.

Got pity broken by Minerva and Lewyn. Minerva is definitely fodder and I am already thinking about who I could give Special Spiral too. :)

Yaaaayyyy congrats!! I was hoping you'd get her quick~ Can't wait to see her join the Princess clears!

7 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

5.25% on the laguz banner now after yet another circle of garbage, and now I'm legit mad. I'm very close to giving that banner the middle finger and moving on from it for good at this point.

Ughh, I really hope one of them comes for you~ That pity rate is absurd~

1 hour ago, GrandeRampel said:

That feeling when you instantly pull your favorite with a rate of 3% and suddendly FEH's faults are nullified in your eyes.

Screenshot_2019-01-23-14-24-02.png

Lucckkkyyyy!!

40 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

Yaaaayyyy congrats!! I was hoping you'd get her quick~ Can't wait to see her join the Princess clears!

Thanks! I am glad to have her already, even with a really screwy bane. Not sure on the build yet, but I am hoping to show her off soon! 

Free pull on the new banner was Ishtar!  The game must have sensed that I did not want any of these, so it gave me a merge for best blue mage girl.  The paralogue orbs finally gave me Tibarn!  I Am so happy with my pulls because now I can save orbs for next month.

47 minutes ago, EricaofRenais said:

Free pull on the new banner was Ishtar!  The game must have sensed that I did not want any of these, so it gave me a merge for best blue mage girl.  The paralogue orbs finally gave me Tibarn!  I Am so happy with my pulls because now I can save orbs for next month.

WAY TO GO!! :)
Ophelia is trying to push Ishtar aside, but Ish is still amazing

3 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

WAY TO GO!! :)
Ophelia is trying to push Ishtar aside, but Ish is still amazing

Thanks.  I haven't pulled Ophelia, so Ishtar is my go to for when I need a good blue mage.

Edited by EricaofRenais

First summoning circle on the new banner

581D7362-05A3-4C07-8D2D-A91B768AB918.thumb.png.e1858a0de236124b9770c6934c48df3f.png

It seems going with a “Hope I get at least one of them” is the best mentality because this is the third banner in a row I get a good pull early on. And she’s even +Atk -HP. 

Happy I got her, and after missing out on Ojamajo Mia I’m glad I managed to snatch a flying healer.