• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

30 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Hey congrats! Getting rare fav units is great, but getting them for free must be awesome. 

I can tell you nothing is better than that.  Grima was a freebie and his minus res and plus def doesn't bother him that much at all.

The results of another interlude:

Sabin (HwLink); Summer Elise (Special Heroes 1); Serge (M&M'sB); I Am Setsuna (A&C'sB); To Young to be Your Name (S&J'sB); Scales (I&R'sB); Sooooo–oooothe! (C&L'sB);

Since I've a Sothe now, I can stop going for Colorless so much. Now I can wait until Legendary Micaiah and see if she'd be good for completing Radiant Rondo, if not, I'll go for her normal self. Although I'm not presently big on Daggers, I'd rather have a healer in the fourth.

*Wakes up to the sound of yapping dogs. Takes ten minutes to muster myself up. Takes another ten minutes to fully awake and adjust my eyes. Feeds dogs. Notices the family tablet is less charged than I'd like. Nonetheless logs into Heroes as the first thing I do after this routine. Sees the daily BHB banner is Hector and Matthew. Decides after the Elincia burnout to not do any full sessions. Sees green orbs.*

Hector.

Fortuna swayed generously in my favor when I opened my arms to FEH, and then turned against me when I sought an ancient flier. Now, it shows its generosity again, and thankful I be. Antiquated he might be, I've a want for the original Hector both personally and for a combative role.

6 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

Those are still better than the shitty 3* Rebecca I just got. And yes, there wasn't even one green in my circle today.

The next daily banners specifically feature:

original Ephraim, Myrrh, Anamnesis Lady Eirika
original Ike, Soren, Elincia
Micaiah, Sothe, Sanaki
Nowi, adult Tiki, male Grima
original Hinoka, Takumi, Sakura

LOL I reallly wouldn't mind a Rebecca because i feel she'll get an awesome refine and be awesome. but i hear you. Gunthers are v. needed because of Hone Calvary. 

I hate not being able to summon on these banners (being orb responsible sucks),  - i don't even wanna be greedy here,  just Micaiah, MGrima and Hinoka. 
or at least throw me a bone, game and Give me Flying Olivia as a rando-5*. (or Reyson). 

and they are better than Draug and and Ogma so...

5 hours ago, Mau said:

Oh boy everyone's getting cool free units let's check what I ge-- 4* Hawkeye. Alright then. At least give me a Reyson already :(

Two tries for HS!Hinoka got me....zero greens. Got a 4* Stahl and 3* Eirika on red. Rip any good units/fodder today.

lol i know, right mau?

Today's summonings were absolutely unacceptable so went to try and get some Squad Assaults done for more orbs. Managed to get another 14, here goes again for HS!Hinoka:

• No greens. I hate this game. Red gives me Sophia, uhgh.
  • Two greens! Sheena, meh and

hV4hqru.png

OMG I GOT HER I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!!!! :D

What I can believe is that she of course has the worst IVs imaginable with -Spd, +Def -_- Oh well tbf I literally thought 'I don't care if she's -spd or -atk as long as I please get her' and the game delivered so I can't complain heh. Could have at least given my any other boon though...

Can't believe I got her right before the Valentines banner though, now I can go full on for that :D Though there's just more green hell waiting there for me :'(

@Mau Congrats! The bane sucks, but maybe you'll find a use for the defense boost? My -ATK Halloween Mia was that way. Turns out +DEF was just what she needed to clear out some one of the tougher maps. With +DEF and neutral HP and a seal to maximize survival(close defense? I don't remember) she survived with 1 or 2 HP I don't recall which. Of course Mia is a healer so her offenses are less important than a dagger's offenses are.

@Usana Thanks!! Yeah I have a -ATK H!Mia too haha but she works just fine. Hinoka will probably be fine too, I'm happy enough I just got her :D I'll just have to look into what build fits best with her and maybe when she's on a Legendary Banner I will try to pull for a better one or maybe merge them so I can at least get rid of the -Spd ^^

3 hours ago, Mau said:

Today's summonings were absolutely unacceptable so went to try and get some Squad Assaults done for more orbs. Managed to get another 14, here goes again for HS!Hinoka:

• No greens. I hate this game. Red gives me Sophia, uhgh.
  • Two greens! Sheena, meh and

hV4hqru.png

OMG I GOT HER I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!!!! :D

What I can believe is that she of course has the worst IVs imaginable with -Spd, +Def -_- Oh well tbf I literally thought 'I don't care if she's -spd or -atk as long as I please get her' and the game delivered so I can't complain heh. Could have at least given my any other boon though...

Can't believe I got her right before the Valentines banner though, now I can go full on for that :D Though there's just more green hell waiting there for me :'(

Congrats you finally got her! Flier buffs can work around that Spd Bane~ It seems like everyone is pulling her at -Spd, ironically~

Uh.

I just pulled a Fallen Celica.

OMG FIRST SILVIA

AND SHE'S PERFECT TOO

EDIT:

Okay, I have no idea what the fuck is going on. I've somehow pulled both the new Mist (shitty nature, though) and a flying Nino. I'm also not seeing any reds. What the fuck is going on

Edited by Sunwoo

Free pull session: TWO REDS AND THREE GREENS WHOA! I pulled the whole session of course, but didn't get anything noteworthy.

Three sessions later:

66BCcGK.png

iasohg;oishgo;asidj;kl YEEEEE!! HE CAME QUICKLY WOOO!!

*looks at stats*...Wait a second, is he...? HOLY FREAKING SHIT HE'S +SPD TOO!! AAAAH *explodes* (flaw is HP, so his Atk and Def aren't touched either!!) I CAN'T BELIEVE MY LUCK! FUCK YEAH WOOO!!

Spoiler

3aQDcK8.png

I didn't get Mist or Greil and I had 140 orbs to blow, but THIS MAKES ME HAPPY ENOUGH. I love you, Ike, thank you for knowing it! <3 I got a whole month to throw more orbs at this banner for Ike's sis and dad anyway! Gonna keep trying for one or both (preferably Mist if I have to have just one) throughout if I have to!

@Rezzy @Arcanite And anybody else who cares. ^^

EDIT: Oh yeah, I also got pitybroken by a 5 star Soleil later. I nearly forgot in my excitement here lol. Didn't look at her IVs yet. I'll decide what to do with her another time, it's late here and I only stayed up for this sweet sweet banner. :P

Edited by Anacybele

15 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

I'm also not seeing any reds. What the fuck is going on

Dunno, maybe it's same reason I didn't get a single green in my Ephraim & Myrrh free pull (got 4* Henry) or in my first two circles on Greil's Devoted.

As for me, the best thing I've gotten from summoning on Greil's Devoted so far is...Reposition on Tibarn and Walhart. Why do I get that ominous feeling I'm going to be here for a while?

4.75% on the Myrrh Banner. I should have known this would happen. Every Banner she's ever been on ends this way, IDK why I even tried~ Oh well~

JNylBq4.png

At least it's a green Dragon, and another member of Miwabe Sakura Emblem~

Went to the POR Banner and ended up with these two on my 2nd and 3rd sessions

DdpOMtg.png

t8qKi8W.png

Chill Atk and Karla, not bad I suppose for no pity rate~ Well I'm under 100 Orbs for the first time in a while so I'm just going to gather some more Orbs up before going back into this hell~

1 minute ago, DehNutCase said:

9CHgvr9.png

Cheers. Spent like 120 orbs on the banner, but this made it more than worth it. Best part is that the only 3* was Selena.

Damn. o_O Now my own luck seems totally like nothing. lol

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Damn. o_O Now my own luck seems totally like nothing. lol

Yeah that was one hell of a high roll. The oddest thing is the part where I didn't get any pity-breakers.

I don't know why, but I usually get things that are actually on the banner even though the odds are supposed to be 50/50.

1 minute ago, DehNutCase said:

Yeah that was one hell of a high roll. The oddest thing is the part where I didn't get any pity-breakers.

I don't know why, but I usually get things that are actually on the banner even though the odds are supposed to be 50/50.

Heh, well, you sure got a haul! XD

You know, I don't really get a lot of pitybreakers either. The only times I can think where I did were when I was trying for Seth in his debut banner (a whopping seven pitybreakers), and Laevatein in three banners, which includes her NY verison (ended up with several of her sister and a few other pitybreakers between the three). Not that I'm complaining of course. lol Pitybreakers suck sometimes.

26 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

*looks at stats*...Wait a second, is he...? HOLY FREAKING SHIT HE'S +SPD TOO!! AAAAH *explodes* (flaw is HP, so his Atk and Def aren't touched either!!) I CAN'T BELIEVE MY LUCK! FUCK YEAH WOOO!!

Wow, you have literally the best Asset/Flaw combo you could possibly have on a unit like Lovely Ike (according to Gamepress). Don't sell your luck short, that's an amazing result.

Well this was exceptionally painless compared to Hostile Springs. Everyone, in the order of Ike, Mist, Greil, and Soren, have been summoned, with Ike and Greil being summoned twice.

Besides one each of Greil and Ike, everyone came out +Spd -Def. You may say "Well that kinda sucks for Greil, doesn't it?", well I say "the other Greil was +Atk -HP". The other Ike was +HP -Atk, which is why I kept pulling for him.

Soren was the most difficult to summon, but how long it took was nothing compared to how long it took for Hostile Springs. I don't even really need to summon second copies of Mist and Soren to remove their banes... wow that's actually a little underwhelming but pleasing.

Spent 90 orbs on the new Valentine banner, got pitybroken by a 5* Ares. This is Def+, and I already had him on 5* as Atk+, Res- (considered to be the perfect IV for him). I'm very disappointed by this, and still trying to find the bright side of it.

Picked up a new hero 4* Reyson on the way.

Freebie on the 1 day banner was a 4* Cherche, I got plenty of her already.

Edited by Garlyle

Just now, Xenomata said:

Wow, you have literally the best Asset/Flaw combo you could possibly have on a unit like Lovely Ike (according to Gamepress). Don't sell your luck short, that's an amazing result.

Well this was exceptionally painless compared to Hostile Springs. Everyone, in the order of Ike, Mist, Greil, and Soren, have been summoned, with Ike and Greil being summoned twice.

Besides one each of Greil and Ike, everyone came out +Spd -Def. You may say "Well that kinda sucks for Greil, doesn't it?", well I say "the other Greil was +Atk -HP". The other Ike was +HP -Atk, which is why I kept pulling for him.

Soren was the most difficult to summon, but how long it took was nothing compared to how long it took for Hostile Springs. I don't even really need to summon second copies of Mist and Soren to remove their banes... wow that's actually a little underwhelming but pleasing.

Yeah, I think you're right, omg. -Res would make him suck at using his DC, and he wants his awesome Atk, Spd, and Def, so -HP is indeed the most ideal! Fuck yeah baby.

And WOW congrats on getting everybody! I'm envious. XD