• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@mampfoid @Landmaster @daisy jane

tumblr_pn8rhmCNUZ1ta965c_540.png

FREAKING FINALLY, YOU GUYS! IT ONLY TOOK ALMOST THE ENTIRE LENGTH OF THE BANNER BUT WE ARE HERE!

She is +Def now and all is good in the world. ;-; Too bad about Hinoka, but at least I can finally save orbs again.

On the flipside, about 5 minutes later I dropped my phone and now the screen is all cracked up.. It’s still functional and repairing it costs an arm and a leg... I’ll just have to deal. It's fine, so long as I can still identify my units through the cracks...

Life giveth and life taketh away.

4 minutes ago, Nanima said:

FREAKING FINALLY, YOU GUYS! IT ONLY TOOK ALMOST THE ENTIRE LENGTH OF THE BANNER BUT WE ARE HERE!

She is +Def now and all is good in the world. ;-; Too bad about Hinoka, but at least I can finally save orbs again.

On the flipside, about 5 minutes later I dropped my phone and now the screen is all cracked up.. It’s still functional and repairing it costs an arm and a leg... I’ll just have to deal. It's fine, so long as I can still identify my units through the cracks...

YAAAAAAYY!!!
I'm sorry that you couldn't get Buckets, but having a +1 Sakura is good!! (I want another one (more) so i can neutralize her Def. bane. hopefully she has a great colour share on her repeat, (grima pls), so i can really just grey snipe. 

and oof sorry about your phone :( 

Using all four tickets and ~50 orbs, I got a +Spd -Def Brave Hector (he was a ticket summon) and a +Spd -Res M!Morgan. For Hector, I don't know what do to with him. I could merge him to my neutral one, so he would get +2 Atk, +2 HP and +1 Def, or I could fodder him to give my Nino Even Res Wave, so she can have triple even wave. For Morgan, I will keep him. +Spd is a good asset/boon. and I can negate his flaw/bane with a merge.

I still have 160+ orbs, but I will keep them for the Anniversary Banner. If I get Legendary Azura from the free summon, I will continue to summon on this banner until get Kaden. If not, I will summon on the Anniversary Banner until get Azura.

2 hours ago, Nanima said:

GOD BLESS I'm so happy she showed up and you can fix that Bane! Sorry about your phone but hope this Sakura makes up for it~

I got the tokens, time to see if I get anything out of a banner I don't really care about pulling for.

2 each Red, Colourless, 1 Blue

4* Matthew (That's disappointing. Neutral)

2 each Red, Blue, 1 Green

3* Beruka (Beruna. +HP/-Atk)

3 Colourless, 1 each Blue, Green

3* Effie (I could do with a lot of other units. +Spd/-Atk, especially with that IV)

2 Green, 1 each Red, Blue, Colourless

4* Marth (Meh. +Res/-HP)

2 each Red, Blue, 1 Green

4* Nino (A merge? +Atk/-Res)

I really do not care enough to break the pity rate. Change my mind.

Got the last two tickets, so two more pulls for Selkie.

1. 5* Hardin: Again! He's +HP/-Spd, so a merge for my +Atk/-Spd copy.

Very nice free pull. And the last ticket...

1. 4* Seth: SP fodder.

No Selkie, but a merge for Hardin to fix his superbane is well worth the nothing I spent on it.

Wasted some odd absurd number of Orbs to get THE LAST HUSBANDO

3kB5lIH.png

And he was -Atk, +Res which is UNACCEPTABLE

So I got another one LMAO

3kB5lIH.png

And he was also -Atk, LOOOOL~ Thank Naga for the Merge update~ The 2nd was +Spd which is useless on him anyway and he has tragic Res as it is so I'm fine with it~

@Nanima

Wow, congrats on finally clearing the rate with a focus unit at least, and for bane removal. I wish I could trade my spare Hinoka for your spare Sakura if I could!

Sorry about the phone, I cracked mine last month as well but for now it's just a visual defect so things still work.

@Landmaster 

Wow, double Keaton! In the same session or different? Congrats on getting a favourite!

@mampfoid Wow, nice +Atk Veronica! If you don't care about having a neutral Veronica for guides, then maybe go with +Atk? Or use both for now and see what's better for you? 

@Vaximillian Darn, sorry to see that. Were you looking for anyone particular?

Edited by mcsilas

5 hours ago, mcsilas said:

@mampfoid Wow, nice +Atk Veronica! If you don't care about having a neutral Veronica for guides, then maybe go with +Atk? Or use both for now and see what's better for you? 

I trained up the second copy for now and will see if I need Veronicas skills for SI at a later point. I'm not using guides very often and more ATK won't hurt I guess. 

as much as I love Velouria - according to analysis - she's basically Nailah (whom i have). Keaton/Selkie would be the winner (skills wise), and Kaden is eh. so i figured, instead of my other plan of just spending orbs and see what happens, i'll just use my tickets. - i'd rather save my orbs for the big prizes for me in March

Free Summon one: Red Repo. 
Ticket #1: Kaze (my stores thank this)
Ticket #2: Soleil #10. ONE. MORE. :D 
Ticket #3: Blue Bonfire
Ticket #4: NINIAN

Honestly that made me happier than seeing a beast unit. 
Azura would have been great (Flying Olivia would have been the best). but ticket luck grants me another 5*  but i've wanted a Ninian for a while and now i can do a full infantry dragon emblem. Have to laugh that she - like her flying counterpart  - she doesn't hit very hard. I'm glad to knock off someone off my wishlist :)

Me wanting all four beasts (still missing Kaden and Velouria) motivated me to get those lasts CCs done for more orbs and managed to get another 21!

Sadly it only gave me:

• 4* Soren
  • 3* Barst
  • 3* Lachesis

The orb hunt continues! (where is a TT when you need one)

Edited by Mau

21 hours ago, daisy jane said:

YAAAAAAYY!!!
I'm sorry that you couldn't get Buckets, but having a +1 Sakura is good!! (I want another one (more) so i can neutralize her Def. bane. hopefully she has a great colour share on her repeat, (grima pls), so i can really just grey snipe. 

and oof sorry about your phone :( 

Thanks! Yeah, I am pretty please with her, although she still can't compare to your +Atk one. I do hope for us both that her LG banner has a lot of good to offer, but I am not sure if I will pull there since those banners aren't usually kind to me.

Yeah, it's stupid. I hope I can find a way to fix it that's not horribly expensive.

19 hours ago, Landmaster said:

GOD BLESS I'm so happy she showed up and you can fix that Bane! Sorry about your phone but hope this Sakura makes up for it~

Thanks. Well, so long as I can still make her out a bit on the screen it's all fine. haha;;

18 hours ago, mampfoid said:

Finally, that must be relieving. Congrats on that pull.

Really sorry about your phone. Is it an expensive model? I just purchased a fairly cheap but very good phone (Moto Z3 Play) and I'm very satisfied so far.

It definitely was. And thank you.

Not really, but as far as I've found fixing it would cost half of the amount I bought it for, and it's pretty hard to justify that. Oh well, I'll keep looking out for better options.

@mcsilas Thanks, though I am not sure you would want the -Atk I had in the beginning. Plus if I had to choose between Hinoka and a good Sakura, I would choose Sakura every time. haha

Yeah, same for me. It's just vexing to look at and I keep having to pick out splinters, so it may yet break for real. 

Edited by Nanima

First summon ticket got me Selkie!

But sadly she has the worst asset/flaw combo possible (+Def, -Spd) so I probably will not use her. May be good fodder later, or maybe needed feathers. I had insanely good IV luck on Greil's Devoted though, so I suppose that had to end somewhere. xP

Edited by Anacybele

23 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

First summon ticket got me Selkie!

But sadly she has the worst asset/flaw combo possible (+Def, -Spd) so I probably will not use her. May be good fodder later, or maybe needed feathers. I had insanely good IV luck on Greil's Devoted though, so I suppose that had to end somewhere. xP

why is that the worst bane/boon combo? all you need to do is slap +spd 3 in her SS slot, and if you have (or eventually) get Leanne, she'll be fine. most of her damage comes from her res - which is netural (and will be high thanks the res wave). 

9 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

why is that the worst bane/boon combo? all you need to do is slap +spd 3 in her SS slot, and if you have (or eventually) get Leanne, she'll be fine. most of her damage comes from her res - which is netural (and will be high thanks the res wave). 

Uh, because Spd is her best stat and +Def does crap for her because her Def is her worst stat? And I don't have Leanne.

I gotta admit Selkie is cute though. I can see why people like her, from what I've gathered in the Forging Bonds.

Edited by Anacybele

4 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Uh, because Spd is her best stat and +Def does crap for her because her Def is her worst stat? And I don't have Leanne.

I gotta admit Selkie is cute though. I can see why people like her, from what I've gathered in the Forging Bonds.

so again. slap Speed 3 in her SS slot, and boom. you basically have a neutral Selkie. not to mention Selkie's 35 bane - is still basically neutral for most blue units. (as a comparison),  - and since she'll be atking reds, for the most part (again) her 35 is better (or on par). so you move her B skill for Chill Speed  and/or slap on speed smoke (and remove the res wave), and all of a sudden - you're not noticing her speed bane at all. (for example - I have the fastest dragon (Corrin) and the fastest Lance (Sumia) and both are minus speed - and it makes not a lick of difference, ignoring the fact that speed is their "best boon" 

if it were -atk i would totally agree with you considering it's like worse than Lyn's.  

1 minute ago, daisy jane said:

so again. slap Speed 3 in her SS slot, and boom. you basically have a neutral Selkie. not to mention Selkie's 35 bane - is still basically neutral for most blue units. (as a comparison),  - and since she'll be atking reds, for the most part (again) her 35 is better (or on par). so you move her B skill for Chill Speed  and/or slap on speed smoke (and remove the res wave), and all of a sudden - you're not noticing her speed bane at all. (for example - I have the fastest dragon (Corrin) and the fastest Lance (Sumia) and both are minus speed - and it makes not a lick of difference, ignoring the fact that speed is their "best boon" 

if it were -atk i would totally agree with you considering it's like worse than Lyn's.  

If it were only that easy. But there are only so many Spd seals to go around. I already use them on other characters rather frequently and there's already the possibility that I might end up using Selkie with one of those characters.

You forget red has a lot of speedy sword units that would easily double 35 Spd.

However, I decided to keep this Selkie anyway because I like Kaden and would hate to get rid of his daughter. :P

3 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

If it were only that easy. But there are only so many Spd seals to go around. I already use them on other characters rather frequently and there's already the possibility that I might end up using Selkie with one of those characters.

You forget red has a lot of speedy sword units that would easily double 35 Spd.

However, I decided to keep this Selkie anyway because I like Kaden and would hate to get rid of his daughter. :P

Selkie's also cavalry, meaning you can easily get that up to 41 Spd with Hone Cavalry. Her weapon gives her a boost to all stats if her Res is higher than her opponent's meaning Fortify Cavalry also helps boost her Spd and you're likely going to be getting 43+ Spd with her after the boost from her weapon.

And that's before taking her passive A skill into account.

2 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Selkie's also cavalry, meaning you can easily get that up to 41 Spd with Hone Cavalry. Her weapon gives her a boost to all stats if her Res is higher than her opponent's meaning Fortify Cavalry also helps boost her Spd and you're likely going to be getting 43+ Spd with her after the boost from her weapon.

And that's before taking her passive A skill into account.

Yeah, I'd probably have to run her with horses. Which is fine with me since that's my favorite movement type in this game. :P

Edited by Anacybele

3 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Yeah, I'd probably have to run her with horses. Which is fine with me since that's my favorite movement type in this game. :P

If you haven't gotten Kaden yet, then I wish you luck (either getting him or hoping for him to be the demote) since he and Panne are the only units who can currently supply Hone Cavalry and Fortify Cavalry buffs to her while also letting her transform on the same turn.

21 hours ago, Landmaster said:

And he was also -Atk, LOOOOL~ Thank Naga for the Merge update~ The 2nd was +Spd which is useless on him anyway and he has tragic Res as it is so I'm fine with it~

Graz and glad about merge update. At least it gives us a chance to repair bad bane. 

5 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Yeah, running them on a horse team is just nice. I like that Beast units are flexible with movement types, even more than dragons. Unless they give us Cavalry dragons. 

Depending on which constellation they can have various buffs, Tactics on a mixed movement beast team? works. Of course its a waste to run if you can go for Fortify/Hone skills on C. Ward and Goad depending on the units you use along them them? Works. 4 Cavalry beasts with Ward Cavalry or Ward Beast? Works. Of course there are still beasts to be added into the game. 

Also will try to run my Panne in a mixed or horse team if she gets her release for starter.