Well I got Bruno with 5 orbs so I am happy, his IVs are meh +hp-res but I will take that over having to drop lots of orbs for him.  Now I can save orbs.

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Landmaster said:

Congrats on the FUZZYYYY and good fodder along the way!!

Thanks! Also congrats to your long awaited Delthea! 

(One day I'll tell you the sad story of mine)

1 hour ago, Landmaster said:

Sooo, guess I'm done with this Banner~ I feel bad because she's a fairly nice +Spd but Elise weeaally want that Dagger~ Maybe I'll get another to keep on a Legendary Banner~

Wow great pull, congrats again! Will you use her in TTs before making her Elises Easter snack? 

3 hours ago, Anacybele said:

AAAAAH. THEY'RE PERFECT! My IV luck returned! She's gonna be my new best dagger, without a doubt. Sorry Summer Freddy. xP But I still love you!

Wow, perfect Palla, congrats! 

that carrot would look great on Freddy

4 hours ago, Cute Chao said:

However, did a quick run of the Chain Challenges and finally, finally got him! 

Hey great, congrats getting your chosen bunny in the end! 

(Was Katarina new?)

3 hours ago, Jave said:

Roy was the free pull. Palla came right after.

Oh wow, two 5* in one session, big congrats! Welcome to the BH!Roy club, he is awesome! 

16 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Thanks! Also congrats to your long awaited Delthea! 

(One day I'll tell you the sad story of mine)

Wow great pull, congrats again! Will you use her in TTs before making her Elises Easter snack? 

OOF, did she become a tasty meal?

I thought about using her in TT first, I might~ But I do have Spring Catria as a bonus unit just in case~

3 hours ago, Landmaster said:

OOF, did she become a tasty meal?

No, I had a mostly unused +SPD/-ATK copy in my barracks. Later I got a new copy and sacrificed the old one for drive ATK. 

Directly after this happened, the changes to merging were announced and only then I recognized my new copy was -SPD *facepalm*.

So instead of a +SPD +1 Delthea I have now a +RES/-SPD Delthea ... 

17 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

No, I had a mostly unused +SPD/-ATK copy in my barracks. Later I got a new copy and sacrificed the old one for drive ATK. 

Directly after this happened, the changes to merging were announced and only then I recognized my new copy was -SPD *facepalm*.

So instead of a +SPD +1 Delthea I have now a +RES/-SPD Delthea ... 

Major OOFSS, so sorry Mamp T___T

Hoping a new +Spd one will reincarnate into your Barracks

I am SO FREAKING DONE WITH SEASONALS.

Eleven. ELEVEN Pallas. Over half of them? -Atk banes! 3 of them were Neutral! The others were either +Spd -Atk or something bleh.

This happened before to me, with Winter Ephraim. Twelve summonings of him and not one +Atk.

Aaagh, screw it why do I even bother getting ideal Assets for these guys?! I have the whole freaking normal summoning pool at my side, I don't need more strong units! I'll just focus on collecting them...

...though Palla is quite strong, so that's worth a good few things IMO.

Marisa came out +Atk, Veronica I'm debating between +Atk and +Spd, and Bruno is +Def.

6 hours ago, Landmaster said:

Major OOFSS, so sorry Mamp T___T

Hoping a new +Spd one will reincarnate into your Barracks

Thanks! 

To be honest I'm more than  fine with Ophelia for the blue infantry mage spot. 

ohkmmmn.png?1

I don't know what's more amazing: whenever a YOLO pull actually works or that I never cease to be shocked when a YOLO pull actually worked. Asset/flaw isn't amazing (+HP/-Def), but now I've got the only two Whitewings that matter in bunny form and that's all that matters.

So far I've pulled Palla, Bruno and three pitybreakers (Ike, Faye and Amelia). Except for Bruno they all have bad natures and Veronica doesn't want to join my team... Hopefully I'll find her soon!

14 hours ago, mampfoid said:

Hey great, congrats getting your chosen bunny in the end! 

(Was Katarina new?)

Thanks. And sadly not. She's pitybroken me two times in the past. I don't dislike her but I also don't use her. A handy Keaton would have been much more appreciated xD 

But oh well, I did get Bruno, unlike the disastrous Valentine's banner (where I got four new units but neither of the ones I really wanted xD ) so I'm calling it a win :) 

1 hour ago, Cute Chao said:

Thanks. And sadly not. She's pitybroken me two times in the past. I don't dislike her but I also don't use her. A handy Keaton would have been much more appreciated xD 

A pity. I don't have her myself, but I don't see a niche for her in my roster anyway. Keaton (or Tibarn) on the other hand would add some new fun stuff, like your wrote. 

1 hour ago, Cute Chao said:

But oh well, I did get Bruno, unlike the disastrous Valentine's banner (where I got four new units but neither of the ones I really wanted xD ) so I'm calling it a win :) 

Can relate to that, getting focus units is often a big relieve. I'm hoping for a Bunny Alfonse, but my orbs are low. 

19 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

A pity. I don't have her myself, but I don't see a niche for her in my roster anyway. Keaton (or Tibarn) on the other hand would add some new fun stuff, like your wrote. 

Can relate to that, getting focus units is often a big relieve. I'm hoping for a Bunny Alfonse, but my orbs are low. 

I have Tibarn and he is amazing. I hope you get him at some point. Keaton also seems like he'll be fun, so definitely want to give him a shot :D 

I shall pray for you to get Bunny Al. I got him last year and I've been enjoying him (to the point he's nearly maxed, even though I'm not an HM grinder). Axe cavs are still so stupidly rare >.< 

4 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

I have Tibarn and he is amazing. I hope you get him at some point. Keaton also seems like he'll be fun, so definitely want to give him a shot :D 

Thanks, my plan is to give them Galeforce. :-) 

5 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

I shall pray for you to get Bunny Al. I got him last year and I've been enjoying him (to the point he's nearly maxed, even though I'm not an HM grinder). Axe cavs are still so stupidly rare >.< 

Haha, thanks again. He is not high priority, but there won't be many chances to get him. Last year his -SPD sister spoiled my plans. 

Another day, another bunch of bunnies.

2 Blue, 1 each Red, Green, Colourless

3* Marth (Not good fodder. +Atk/-Res)

2 each Red, Blue, 1 Colourless

3* Eirika (I do not need more of you... would it be worth a +10? +HP/-Spd), 4* Hinata (Nice. +Spd/-Atk)

Rerun of the BHB gave me enough to snipe two more greens for Lugh, if there were two, but there was only one:

So I took it, and it was.... my fourth Sue....

OK game, I get the picture. I'm done with the BB banner, you win. I'll take the sole red orb on my way out. 3* Selena? Sure, whatever.

2019 5* count: 44

16 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

ohkmmmn.png?1

I don't know what's more amazing: whenever a YOLO pull actually works or that I never cease to be shocked when a YOLO pull actually worked. Asset/flaw isn't amazing (+HP/-Def), but now I've got the only two Whitewings that matter in bunny form and that's all that matters.

LOL everyone just pullin Pala's left right and centre. 
i hope i can clutch her out on Legendary when she arrives, because i canna pull for her now. :(

1 hour ago, daisy jane said:

LOL everyone just pullin Pala's left right and centre. 
i hope i can clutch her out on Legendary when she arrives, because i canna pull for her now. :(

If you need something to make you feel better, this is what the top of my catalog now looks like:

Spoiler

PLNxZNw.png?1

Look at all those gaping holes, and only one (Spring Loki) is guaranteed to ever get filled in. 

14 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

If you need something to make you feel better, this is what the top of my catalog now looks like:

Hide contents

PLNxZNw.png?1

Look at all those gaping holes, and only one (Spring Loki) is guaranteed to ever get filled in. 

hahaha but Gunnthra (sword, not mage) is really good ;) you should rectify that bit ;)
(I kid i know your stance on OCs). 

1 hour ago, Tybrosion said:

Reveal hidden contents

PLNxZNw.png?1

Mine is...worse than that actually...at least it seems worse.

On 3/19/2019 at 10:36 AM, Anacybele said:

@Rezzy

My free pull ended up being...Celica. lolwut. Now I have two extra Celicas. I'm not sure whether to merge or fodder for Distant Def. I don't really use DD except in seal form, so probably the former.

I got no more 5 stars after that when I went down to my final orbs. I had two reds to pick from, as I didn't have enough orbs left to pull both, and at this point I was certain I wasn't going to get best Whitewing in her bunny outfit and would have to wait several days until I can access my money again. :(

I go with my gut to pull the top red since pulling others first has not given me as much luck, weirdly. And:

VPuCZ1o.png

WHOA, YEEEEEESS!! I MADE THE RIGHT PICK! :D

I just had to hope her IVs weren't horrible since I wouldn't be able to try for another one before the TT starts. So I look, and...

CjvDowY.png

AAAAAH. THEY'RE PERFECT! My IV luck returned! She's gonna be my new best dagger, without a doubt. Sorry Summer Freddy. xP But I still love you!

Also, I love that she uses Sharena's little bunny nickname of Bun-Bun. XD I have two Bun-Bun pals now, I guess, since I also have Bunny Sharena!

Congrats, I managed to get Palla too +Atk/-Spd and +HP-Atk Bruno.

I also got pity broken by Celica.  I've now been pity broken enough times to +10 her.

Just now, Rezzy said:

Congrats, I managed to get Palla too +Atk/-Spd and +HP-Atk Bruno.

I also got pity broken by Celica.  I've now been pity broken enough times to +10 her.

Your curse is back. Sort of. DX But at least you got them! And that's crazy, us both getting Celica on this banner. lol But even crazier that you got her enough times to +10 her without trying. o.O

4 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Your curse is back. Sort of. DX But at least you got them! And that's crazy, us both getting Celica on this banner. lol But even crazier that you got her enough times to +10 her without trying. o.O

10 times spread out over 2 years, but yeah, she's my biggest stalker.  I had been Seliph and Eldigan, but Seliph got rarity demoted and Eldigan hasn't appeared for me for months now.

1 hour ago, Rezzy said:

10 times spread out over 2 years, but yeah, she's my biggest stalker.  I had been Seliph and Eldigan, but Seliph got rarity demoted and Eldigan hasn't appeared for me for months now.

I see. I do remember that Seliph bit. lol

1OQRMcW.png

Apparently I literally can’t get Sharena even if I wanted to. But hey, bunny Fonse appreciates the removal of his Def flaw and the extra point in Atk that came from this free pull.

Also, I did open the other green out of morbid curiosity...and immediately regretted it when it crapped out a 3-star Merric.