• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First time I tried, I got all 3* units. Some people get my luck.

3 were armour knights, and 2 of those were Wendy. At least I could fuse her and she's not bad so far. Barring 1 move.

(Oh, the others were Lissa (yay staves), Draug (1 move man. Just....) and Selena (Guess which of the swordies I picked).

I summoned a 4 star Henry, Felicia, and Virion. Is that decent? My 5 star Linde is level 10 with 30 attack and 18 speed. She's nuts. 

Also, Alfonse, Alfonse's sister (forgetting her hame) and Anna are pretty garbage. Should I even bother with them?

6 minutes ago, EvilElectro said:

Don't. that is really lucky

Yeah, I think I'm with you. I can summon Roy later, and I know I'll eventually put money into the game. Plus, who knows, we could potentially see Roy win the poll.

Just now, Leif said:

I summoned a 4 star Henry, Felicia, and Virion. Is that decent? My 5 star Linde is level 10 with 30 attack and 18 speed. She's nuts. 

Also, Alfonse, Alfonse's sister (forgetting her hame) and Anna are pretty garbage. Should I even bother with them?

Really for now, the only use of Sharena (Alfonse's sister) is a rally bot for the start, then don't really bother with the rest of them

Been reinstalling the app all day for Ryoma and still hasn't gotten him. Sucks when your fav is a 5* exclusive -- I've resetted on 2 5Lyn, 1 5Lilina, 3 5Roy, and 2 5Marth for him, but with the liminited number of orbs and how expensive they are to buy, I'd rather just reroll indefinitely for him while they are still free.

6 minutes ago, Thor Odinson said:

Been reinstalling the app all day for Ryoma and still hasn't gotten him. Sucks when your fav is a 5* exclusive -- I've resetted on 2 5Lyn, 1 5Lilina, 3 5Roy, and 2 5Marth for him, but with the liminited number of orbs and how expensive they are to buy, I'd rather just reroll indefinitely for him while they are still free.

Man I'd kill for a 5*Lyn right now.

17 minutes ago, Thor Odinson said:

I know how you feel, I've tried for Ryoma a few times too, but to no avail. DX I can't keep going after red units though, I need a balance. But next time I summon, I'll try for him again, for sure. I need him to join my Freddy Bear!

Speaking of which, guys, Freddy is ridiculous in this game! Level him up a couple times, which will be quick because he hits like a truck from the start even as a three star unit, and nobody except mages will barely scratch him. He's near invincible so long as you don't let him get in range of mages too much. And even then, he can take a couple hits from some.

I've rerolled three times thus far trying for Roy and every single one had a 4 star Hawkeye.

FE Heroes is intent on making me use this guy, I guess!  But I shall continue trying for best lord (Roy).

Since my actual favorite character isn't in the game yet, that being Wolt.

I'm looking for Awakening and Fates characters because I haven't played those yet (and I'll never EVER play Conquest). However, after getting my boys Barst, Matthew, and Roy, I don't care who I get.

9 minutes ago, Glaceon Mage said:

I've rerolled three times thus far trying for Roy and every single one had a 4 star Hawkeye.

FE Heroes is intent on making me use this guy, I guess!  But I shall continue trying for best lord (Roy).

Since my actual favorite character isn't in the game yet, that being Wolt.

None of them were Red Orbs? Wow.

Just now, Glaceon Mage said:

oh, I kept using all five orbs given, normally saving the red for last.  

the green ones kept insisting I use Hawkeye, is what I meant.

Ok, that clears up some confusion.

been trying to get a certain green character ever since i started the game, so i tried saving up a lot of orbs before trying again

had 12, just tried

2 reds and the rest were gray.

however, i picked one and got a 5 star lyn and honestly she and eliwood were really the only red characters i wanted so i'm happy with this

Just now, unique said:

however, i picked one and got a 5 star lyn and honestly she and eliwood were really the only red characters i wanted so i'm happy with this

Are you hoping to get the first axe lord in the series?

I ended up getting Oboro, but only 3 stars, and two of her too! And an extra Virion for good measure. Annoyed, but at least I have her now. Continued, and now have her on the team sitting at Lv 8. Time to raise her up!

I hope I'm not the only one who loses interest in these type of games after paying money... it just makes you feel hollow spending to win.

Edited by s07195