• Malliesia
    • Julian
    • Naverre/Nabarl
    • Katarina
    • Sheema
    • Other?

1 minute ago, Augestein said:

Sheeda/Shiida/Caeda for life. Fight me. 

Wrys is a humble curate, and he cannot fight, but this staff he carries can heal your wounded. Take him with you, and you'll be very glad you did.

6 minutes ago, MCProductions said:

This is beautiful

Why thank you!  And for the record, I had my current title before this poll came out.

Just now, Fire Emblem Fan said:

There is only one choice, and that choice is Caeda.

Yeah, it's the canon pairing, and even has the support of the official cartoon.

1 minute ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

I know. I was not happy that the cartoon/anime was cut short...but not exactly disappointed, either. You figure out how that works.

I guess it's like being given an unexpected day off from work.  You don't get paid for being there, but you get a day off.

All these crack pairing options and yet no Nyna, whose very possibly the most likely candidate to be a pairing option, if it were actually a thing

Edited by Motendra
emphasis

17 minutes ago, Augestein said:

Oh... Now I feel horrible. Haha. I think I'll use him next time... And feel less shame. 

That is so demanding another meming, but I'll resist.

I use Wrys, just since he's so different than the typical teens, maybe 20's somethings that make up the rest of your army.

7 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

That is so demanding another meming, but I'll resist.

I use Wrys, just since he's so different than the typical teens, maybe 20's somethings that make up the rest of your army.

I hope you use Jagen, Wendell, Bantu, Boah, Lorenz, Ymir, Gotoh, and maybe Hardin, Dolph, Macellan and Arran, too!

As for the poll, Castor.  Because.

27 minutes ago, eclipse said:

I hope you use Jagen, Wendell, Bantu, Boah, Lorenz, Ymir, Gotoh, and maybe Hardin, Dolph, Macellan and Arran, too!

As for the poll, Castor.  Because.

To be fair, Arran looks young.  He just has some nondescript chronic illness.

I sometimes forget Ymir exists.

2 hours ago, Augestein said:

Sheeda/Shiida/Caeda for life. Fight me. 

This is basically how I feel, especially since Marth and Caeda are my two favorite characters in the series. Even memes cannot triumph over this one! 

5 minutes ago, Knight Falchion said:

This is basically how I feel, especially since Marth and Caeda are my two favorite characters in the series. Even memes cannot triumph over this one! 

Admittedly, I can't deny this either, but I would liked to see how another option would have turned out, just out of curiosity. Potential bachelorettes imo would include, Nyna, Minerva, Catria(?)

Side note: I'm basing this off of Shadow Dragon, since he's already engaged in NMotE

Roy, of course.  Their relationship started out strong in Melee before Roy was sent back home by Eliwood to have an arranged marriage with Guinevere.  Luckily, love knows no bounds and he escaped in time to be reunited with his hubby Marth in time for Smash 4.

Edited by Refa

10 hours ago, Motendra said:

Admittedly, I can't deny this either, but I would liked to see how another option would have turned out, just out of curiosity. Potential bachelorettes imo would include, Nyna, Minerva, Catria(?)

Side note: I'm basing this off of Shadow Dragon, since he's already engaged in NMotE

I'll admit I find it intriguing as well, but not enough to want to see it outside of, say, a fan fic. 

• 2 weeks later...

Catria deserves marth more than that flirting wh*re sheeda!  There's even a dirty manga about it!  (you know what I mean)  Now that I think about it, I probably should have put Maria, because Marth is too dashing.

• 1 month later...

Marth x Caeda for me. Though in some alternate universe where the person in charge of FE6's supports and Roy's pairing options worked on the Akanean FE games, I could see Maria, Catria, Tiki, and Mallesia being pairing options.