Genealogy Pairing Guide Beta. Feedback appreciated.

Roy Havenstone

3 hours ago, Shin said:

Claude by a fair bit. Lana has no real business fighting and having access to A staves from the get-go is far more useful than the ability to use Elfire.

Yes, Claude is the better overall dad for Lana (especially since she can get the Rescue staff from the Chapter 5 conversation). I just like having Azel!Lana destroy everything with Elfire.

Very good.

Some of it is a bit confusing, though. For example, what does the purple color mean in the growth bonuses section?

I also added the names of the kids instead of just saying son and daughter. It would also help to list their class and what their base weapon ranks and skills are.

So for a harem run, we figured Claude!Lana is the best Lana, so what about Larcei?

She can't be screwed up, but who will be great for her? I'm stuck between Lex and Holyn. Although she gets Ambush, Holyn will give her Major Odo Blood and access to the Balmung right?

Balmung is only good if you're gonna cheat, which if you are, yes, its good, but Noish, Finn or Dew are all really good dads as well as Lex. Noish is probably the best for skills and Dew for growths though.

On 24/02/2017 at 4:27 AM, Galap said:

Very good.

Some of it is a bit confusing, though. For example, what does the purple color mean in the growth bonuses section?

I also added the names of the kids instead of just saying son and daughter. It would also help to list their class and what their base weapon ranks and skills are.

Purple is a place-holder format meant to represent Major Holy Blood. Same with bold text overlapping minor/major holy blood.

This spreadsheet is still something I'm working on, by the way, just as something in-between my studies, so apologies for the lack of updates.

Edited by Roy Havenstone