FE Heroes Error 803-3001

shadowofchaos

Well I am playing on Bluestacks and I get the error every couple hours mostly when I relog. 
Reinstaling/deleting the xml files is a temporary solution. People say it happens to unrooted phones as well, so if it really is the safty net that is causing this error is they a way around. Someone postest earlier something about Magisk, but I am not sure if ti works on Bluestacks.

Anyone made any experience the last week or got and Idea?

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Musashi said:

Well I am playing on Bluestacks and I get the error every couple hours mostly when I relog. 
Reinstaling/deleting the xml files is a temporary solution. People say it happens to unrooted phones as well, so if it really is the safty net that is causing this error is they a way around. Someone postest earlier something about Magisk, but I am not sure if ti works on Bluestacks.

Anyone made any experience the last week or got and Idea?

I've been playing the game on 'stacks for about a week now without getting the error once. Deplete my entire stamina bar at least once a day. Either they gave up on me in particular, or they're really actually working on it. 

Edited by FangXV

4 hours ago, FangXV said:

I've been playing the game on 'stacks for about a week now without getting the error once. Deplete my entire stamina bar at least once a day. Either they gave up on me in particular, or they're really actually working on it. 

So did you use the rooted version of blue stacks which you provided for download?

1 hour ago, Musashi said:

So did you use the rooted version of blue stacks which you provided for download?

I did, yeah. I wish I could guarantee you'll have the same experience, but that's where the randomness of this error comes in.

17 hours ago, FangXV said:

I did, yeah. I wish I could guarantee you'll have the same experience, but that's where the randomness of this error comes in.

well I still get the error ociasonally, maybe I should try it out on my phone and see if it happens there.

18 minutes ago, Musashi said:

well I still get the error ociasonally, maybe I should try it out on my phone and see if it happens there.

I tried Nox emulator, it managed to run Heroes without problem or error codes. Googling "Nox android emulator" will take you there.

Just now, Raven said:

I tried Nox emulator, it managed to run Heroes without problem or error codes. Googling "Nox android emulator" will take you there.

I will try that out as well than and check up on you. (Maybe It could be a region thing)

6 hours ago, Raven said:

welp, it lasted for like couple hours and the same error came up with nox. It is either a "location" Issue or really has something to do with the Root/Ban system included

Yes, I do get this error on Nox as well, and 4-6 hours interval sounds about right. I'm also from a region where FE:H is not released yet, however when I'm playing on my phone (unrooted), I never get the error. It's when I play on Nox (be it rooted or unrooted) that I always get the error in the said interval. But again, there are people who use Nox and didn't get the error it seems. So I don't know, maybe it's a combination of emulator, root and region that gives this error?

Anyway, to counter this annoyance I recorded a Nox command script (from clicking on root explorer, deleting account file, exiting root explorer, entering FE:H, linking Nintendo Account, etc. all the way until I'm shown the FE:H home screen) and just execute that every time I fire up Nox and play FE:H. It works great. If you are like me you can certainly do the same so that every time you just trigger the script, go off to do something more meaningful, and come back in half a minute or so and enjoy the game.

Ok, I've downloaded the Bluestacks version provided by user FangXV, downloaded FE Heroes through QooApp and it still gives me the same error. I think the only thing left to try is to delete the .xml file, but I can't for the life of me find my way through ES File Explorer. Ok, it's supposed to be on Data, but where exactly do I find it since it has so many folders and options?

I've tried playing on Nox and Bluestacks before, but the error persists. Sometimes it takes an hour, sometimes it takes another playthrough to lock my game with that error (but that's because I don't play it for more than 2 hours, usually).

Edited by Rapier

Aside from giving me the error that requires for the game to be reinstalled to run on Bluestacks, I've recently been getting yet another error which makes the game freeze up shortly after I start it. The last time it hit me during the new update, and I can't open Bluestacks after that at all unless I restart my PC. Upon restarting, it just freezes again. 

edit: oh, and sometimes it makes the app crash and close itself in Bluestacks. Fuck that too! I want to play the game!

Edited by Espinosa

22 hours ago, Espinosa said:

Aside from giving me the error that requires for the game to be reinstalled to run on Bluestacks, I've recently been getting yet another error which makes the game freeze up shortly after I start it. The last time it hit me during the new update, and I can't open Bluestacks after that at all unless I restart my PC. Upon restarting, it just freezes again. 

edit: oh, and sometimes it makes the app crash and close itself in Bluestacks. Fuck that too! I want to play the game!

Buy a Japanese phone should be the solution.

I think I found an Emulator that runs the game without the error(Only problem is it could be having performance issues every now and than, like a stuttering but in the case of this game it ain't much of an issue)

http://www.andyroid.net/

its Called Andy, try it out you can even download Fire Emblem via Playstore so it seems to recognize it as a real phone.

Apparently I can't play the game on Bluestacks anymore.

It forces me to "update" the game, but going to the page (there's no opting out either) gives the message "your device isn't compatible with this version". It gives the same message when I download the newest version of Bluestacks too. Not sure what the problem is... 

1 hour ago, Espinosa said:

Apparently I can't play the game on Bluestacks anymore.

It forces me to "update" the game, but going to the page (there's no opting out either) gives the message "your device isn't compatible with this version". It gives the same message when I download the newest version of Bluestacks too. Not sure what the problem is... 

There's a new version of Heroes(1.1.0) and you need to find an updated APK. I have the same problem, but I'm still looking for the APK...

48 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

There's a new version of Heroes(1.1.0) and you need to find an updated APK. I have the same problem, but I'm still looking for the APK...

I downloaded the new version from QooApp. (That is, you install the QooApp application, and then download heroes from there.)

3 hours ago, DehNutCase said:

I downloaded the new version from QooApp. (That is, you install the QooApp application, and then download heroes from there.)

I tried that and couldn't navigate the thing. The first Google result for version 1.1.0 (is the number iirc) was what I needed. 

Bluestacks still sucks for PC users, but it's the only thing that's functional and not shady (though they tend to force so many app installations down your throat to continue using the program that eventually it stops working and you have to start from scratch with a new installation). 

1 hour ago, Espinosa said:

I tried that and couldn't navigate the thing. The first Google result for version 1.1.0 (is the number iirc) was what I needed. 

Bluestacks still sucks for PC users, but it's the only thing that's functional and not shady (though they tend to force so many app installations down your throat to continue using the program that eventually it stops working and you have to start from scratch with a new installation). 

I have a couple of pictures (with what to press highlighted via a red circle) that might be helpful.

1, Press the top-hatted mustache dude.

Screenshot_2017-03-06-14-39-53.thumb.png.63bce8b36f69564dff4803466841f27c.png

2, Press the search button

Screenshot_2017-03-06-14-39-59.thumb.png.26173f1f9deb883b1a530f9b5a38d80a.png

3, Click the search bar and then type in Fire Emblem Heroes.

Screenshot_2017-03-06-14-40-14.thumb.png.ab58be1b948361bdf4e9a9144ada747b.png

4, Select Fire Emblem Heroes.

Screenshot_2017-03-06-14-40-33.thumb.png.74427a5b1b3318b321de84f5c8082a8e.png

5, Press the 'Open' button. (It should say something like 'download' if you don't have the app.)

Screenshot_2017-03-06-14-40-47.thumb.png.d21ff4ab5b634cb748ec258a1fd74b4a.png

Edited by DehNutCase

4 hours ago, Espinosa said:

A few google searches will help with that. There isn't a single thing about Bluestacks, that you could potentially find irritating, that can't be disabled. Advertisements, mandatory tabs, forced installations, it can all be zapped.

I've tried using Nox, BlueStacks, and others like Andy and memu. None of them is able to make the game work. Hell, even in the middle of the game and at any time. I only had one orb left for summoning when the bloody error showed up.

All I want is to reroll for some 5-stars strong characters and this is what I get. I'll just use my phone to do it.