FE Heroes Error 803-3001

shadowofchaos

DuOS is still working but it kind of sucks since I have two accounts and they only allow me to run one instance. We really need a more practical method of deleting that file that corrupts the game and gives error 803-3001. I saw an app that automatically deletes it and supposedly works on Bluestacks, but it requires a rooted emulator/phone and I couldn't root it.

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I necro-ed another topic without realizing this one existed (a mod feel free to delete that post if needed) but let me get this straight.

1. Animu basically works but is potentially laggy and you can only use it for free for a month?

2. Memu is superior to bluestacks but still prone to the 803 error?

3. There's no iOS emulator so my 15 orbs on iPhone are in limbo until I get it back on?

51 minutes ago, Zeo said:

I necro-ed another topic without realizing this one existed (a mod feel free to delete that post if needed) but let me get this straight.

1. Animu basically works but is potentially laggy and you can only use it for free for a month?

2. Memu is superior to bluestacks but still prone to the 803 error?

3. There's no iOS emulator so my 15 orbs on iPhone are in limbo until I get it back on?

1 : It's AmiduOS and yup, maybe free version would work too but we don't know yet

2 : Yes but BlueStacks is way easier and handier to deal with the error (by deleting the xml file) while it's a pain with Memu.

3 : Not that I know of so I guess so :( 

There a way to get AmiduOS to go faster? It's so laggy and it takes forever just to clear one map. It works fine but it's going at a snail's pace and it's not my computer.

Step 1: Set RAM use to max = Still laggy, SLIGHTLY faster.

Step 2: Turn on NVIDIA Graphics Processor = No difference.

I can run XCOM 2 on this computer, there's no way I can't run FEH. Plus Bluestacks was buttery smooth. Need some help here.

9 hours ago, Zeo said:

There a way to get AmiduOS to go faster? It's so laggy and it takes forever just to clear one map. It works fine but it's going at a snail's pace and it's not my computer.

Step 1: Set RAM use to max = Still laggy, SLIGHTLY faster.

Step 2: Turn on NVIDIA Graphics Processor = No difference.

I can run XCOM 2 on this computer, there's no way I can't run FEH. Plus Bluestacks was buttery smooth. Need some help here.

Unfortunately, its the same case for me, while Nox and Memu both worked wonders before ... I guess it's just that this emulator is pretty bad :(

I had hoped somebody would find a way to have another emulator to work without error 803 but it does not seem like it's happening :(

So which emulator can i use to reroll now?

I got 1 account on Amidu and 2 rotate on the phone. Trying to get fun flier account with Hinoka/corrin/ike. Then i just rotate 3 on phone but dont know others emu can reroll or not now.

Edit: got it.

Edited by Kopikos

Any update for emulators? Amiduos is so slow and laggy that doing stages is a pain and it's so slow that I almost lose my strategy and just start doing stuff out of impatience. My computer runs bluestacks so perfectly that it's almost faster than it was on my phone, this emulator is extremely unoptimized to be so laggy, that or I don't have something right on my settings but not even changing the resolution helped.

Gonna check in again also after 1.6 update and pray that this emulator still works at least.

On 8/3/2017 at 10:21 AM, Zeo said:

Any update for emulators? Amiduos is so slow and laggy that doing stages is a pain and it's so slow that I almost lose my strategy and just start doing stuff out of impatience. My computer runs bluestacks so perfectly that it's almost faster than it was on my phone, this emulator is extremely unoptimized to be so laggy, that or I don't have something right on my settings but not even changing the resolution helped.

Gonna check in again also after 1.6 update and pray that this emulator still works at least.

Bluestacks has been working without 803 for me for a couple of days now using this method:

1. Download and install Bluestacks. Download and install FE Heroes via APK. Start FEH, log on to your account, then back out (i.e. before downloading the 500+ MB update).

2. Go to settings -> apps -> all (which is the right most tab), disable Google Play Games, Play Services/Store/Framework (can't remember their exact names but you know what they are; they are right next to each other as they all carry the Google name. I'm not sure if all of these need to be disabled, but I disable them all just to be sure). Also, when "uninstall update" is an option, be sure to do it.

3. Start FEH again. Error will show up saying you need play service and ask you to enable it. Click the "Enable" in this popup, which brings you to the setting -> apps -> play service page. DO NOT click the "Enable" here, just click Bluestacks' "Back" button to return to FEH. In my experience, you will encounter this twice (error popup -> "enable" -> back -> error popup again -> "enable" again -> back again) but FEH will eventually start as per normal. This behavior is very similar to the AMIDuOS "error popup -> OK -> minimize -> bring it back up" trick mentioned here before.

Hope this work out for you.

Edited by Ninferno

1 hour ago, Ninferno said:

Bluestacks has been working without 803 for me for a couple of days now using this method:

1. Download and install Bluestacks. Download and install FE Heroes via APK.

2. Go to settings -> app -> all (which is the right most tab), disable Google Play Games, Play Services/Store/Framework (can't remember their exact names but you know what they are; they are right next to each other as they all carry the Google name. I'm not sure if all of these need to be disabled, but I disable them all just to be sure). Also, when "uninstall update" is an option, be sure to do it.

3. Start FEH. Error will show up saying you need play service and ask you to enable it. Click the "Enable" in this popup, which brings you to the setting->app->play service page. DO NOT click the "Enable" here, just click the Bluestacks' "Back" button to return to FEH. In my experience, you will encounter this twice (error popup -> "enable" -> back -> error popup again -> "enable" again -> back again) but FEH will eventually start as per normal. This behavior is very similar to the AMIDuOS "error popup->OK->minimize->bring it back up" trick mentioned here before.

Which Bluestacks? I believe I'm on 3. I'm going to reinstall and try but if I'm on the wrong one I'll just update this and note my failure.

*UPDATE*

It appears to be working so far... I'll get back to you tomorrow. Installing the update and everything. Would be fantastic if it works out.

Also I disabled Store, Services, Framework and Play Games. Only those 4. 

Edited by Zeo

1 hour ago, Zeo said:

Which Bluestacks? I believe I'm on 3. I'm going to reinstall and try but if I'm on the wrong one I'll just update this and note my failure.

*UPDATE*

It appears to be working so far... I'll get back to you tomorrow. Installing the update and everything. Would be fantastic if it works out.

Also I disabled Store, Services, Framework and Play Games. Only those 4. 

Yeah, I believe I'm on 3 too; I only downloaded BS a few days ago. I was using AMIDuOS before that. And thanks for the update, look forward to hearing if it works out for you. Cheers.

Edited by Ninferno

On 04/08/2017 at 5:07 AM, Ninferno said:

1. Download and install Bluestacks. Download and install FE Heroes via APK.

2. Go to settings -> app -> all (which is the right most tab), disable Google Play Games, Play Services/Store/Framework (can't remember their exact names but you know what they are; they are right next to each other as they all carry the Google name. I'm not sure if all of these need to be disabled, but I disable them all just to be sure). Also, when "uninstall update" is an option, be sure to do it.

3. Start FEH. Error will show up saying you need play service and ask you to enable it. Click the "Enable" in this popup, which brings you to the setting->app->play service page. DO NOT click the "Enable" here, just click the Bluestacks' "Back" button to return to FEH. In my experience, you will encounter this twice (error popup -> "enable" -> back -> error popup again -> "enable" again -> back again) but FEH will eventually start as per normal. This behavior is very similar to the AMIDuOS "error popup->OK->minimize->bring it back up" trick mentioned here before.

Wow, really ? 

Thank you so much for your comment, I was seeing number of days of trial remaining go down dangerously in AmiduOS ...

I've done all you said and, for the moment, it's working.

Since, as you say, it's kinda the same as AmiduOS trick, it should be fine (I guess safety net does not trigger since the system thinks the game's not running).

It should also work on the Memu FGO trick but it's way easier for this BlueStacks 3. I can't say it's as good as Nox or Memu, but it's smooth and way better than AmiduOS.

Let's hope it stays like that.

Edited by kratosangel

I tried the above method but I don't know what I am doing wrong. Could you maybe post screenshots? My Bluestacks is 3.0 but there isn't a "right most tab" (there was on 2 though).

I went in My Apps (aka the start screen) -> System Apps (the first option in the screen) -> Config (it might be called Settings in english, but I don't know)-> Apps, then uninstalled and deactivated everything with "Google" in its name.

After that, I started FEH, it asked me to activate Google Play, I did what you told me (click Enable but return when I am sent to the app screen) twice (until it stopped asking me to activate it), then... the screen went black indefinitely. As of now, its been open for 5 minutes and nothing happened. I tried minimizing it, clicking on the back button again and closing FEH then doing those steps again, but it doesn't work.

PS: Now FEH has opened (after I restarted it 10 times or so), but it is still loading data. If I have any progress, I'll update.

Edited by Rapier

39 minutes ago, Rapier said:

I tried the above method but I don't know what I am doing wrong. Could you maybe post screenshots? My Bluestacks is 3.0 but there isn't a "right most tab" (there was on 2 though).

I went in My Apps (aka the start screen) -> System Apps (the first option in the screen) -> Config (it might be called Settings in english, but I don't know)-> Apps, then uninstalled and deactivated everything with "Google" in its name.

After that, I started FEH, it asked me to activate Google Play, I did what you told me (click Enable but return when I am sent to the app screen) twice (until it stopped asking me to activate it), then... the screen went black indefinitely. As of now, its been open for 5 minutes and nothing happened. I tried minimizing it, clicking on the back button again and closing FEH then doing those steps again, but it doesn't work.

PS: Now FEH has opened (after I restarted it 10 times or so), but it is still loading data. If I have any progress, I'll update.

You went into the correct folder. The "right most" tab is the "all one since you first land in the "downloaded" apps.

If you found all those Google apps and deactivated them, you did fine. Maybe it's just slow because of your computer ?

Glad this method has been working for more people. In addition, I'm been using BS3 with FEH 1.6 for a while and it seems to be working fine too, which is great.

11 hours ago, Rapier said:

Sorry to hear you are having problem with this method. Like kratosangel has said, you seems to have disabled the correct apps. Anyway, did you pass the Nintendo Account linking stage? I forgot to mentioned (I've updated this part now) that this has to been done before disabling the Google Apps/Services because the account linking does seem to require the Google Services. Sorry if this part has confused you. Hope things eventually work out.

12 hours ago, Ninferno said:

Glad this method has been working for more people. In addition, I'm been using BS3 with FEH 1.6 for a while and it seems to be working fine too, which is great.

Sorry to hear you are having problem with this method. Like kratosangel has said, you seems to have disabled the correct apps. Anyway, did you pass the Nintendo Account linking stage? I forgot to mentioned (I've updated this part now) that this has to been done before disabling the Google Apps/Services because the account linking does seem to require the Google Services. Sorry if this part has confused you. Hope things eventually work out.

I tried doing that, but it still doesn't work. The game stays locked in a black screen even if I leave it for minutes.

EDIT: After an hour of waiting, it worked. Yaaay

Edited by Rapier

On 04.08.2017 at 6:07 AM, Ninferno said:

On 08.08.2017 at 11:56 AM, Rinski said:

I will try this out!

Yup! It works! Thanks a lot! :rolleyes:

Edited by Rinski

The method definitely works. It takes like 5 minutes to start, but at least it works. Thanks a lot.

On 10/08/2017 at 3:25 PM, rotasyon said:

is it possible to reroll on BlueStacks ? i really want to have a second account w/Celica and Ike

It works with any emulator, I just don't remember if all you have to do is restart the game or reinstall to reroll.

• 2 weeks later...

@ninferno i manage to do what you were saying for Bluestack, it seem to work for now, but i just played for a session of 30 minutes, not sure if it doing to workout well after. but so far i'm having no problem of loading screen. i will keep in touch if anything sooner if i'm facing a error.

Edited by DaisyFan

Physical phones only!

For SuperSU users: MagiskSU lets you pass SafetyNet even on a custom ROM. It also handles partitioning and permissions better than SuperSU. I suggest switching.

For MagiskSU users not passing SafetyNet: This can happen for one of two reasons:

1. SafetyNet has been updated and an update is being worked on for Magisk.
  2. You are not on the latest MagiskSU version.

Using MagiskSU I have been able to do anything in the game with very rare 803-3001s, when SafetyNet updates.

Sorry if using MagiskSU has been posted before, didn't see it so I figured I would share.

Edited by TsundereBug
Clarify that this is not an emulator solution