FE Heroes Error 803-3001

shadowofchaos

That's.... exactly the version I linked, and all it does it open FEH for brief seconds before closing. I'll mess with it for a bit to figure out what I am doing wrong (I'm trying to do the same process I did with with Bluestacks 3, which is install FEH, wait until you log in, then close it, uninstall all of Google's stuff, try to pass through the Google Play activation screen, then play).

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All of a sudden I found a solution... for AMIDuOS.
I'll put it here just so people can have choice - MEmu, BlueStacks or AMIDuOS.

In this guide we willl be installing microG on AMIDuOS. It will let you download FEH from Play Store and play this game without encountering 803-3001 error. However, note that AMIDuoS is a kinda laggy emulator and nothing can be done about that.
If you had AMIDuOS installed - uninstall it right now and reboot your computer (it's important). Download one from here - 32-bit, 64-bit. Also you'll need to download this archive and extract its contests somewhere.

1) Install AMIDuOS. Don't launch it! On your desktop press "Start" - DuOS - DuOS Configuration Tool. Go to "Advanced" and set some RAM for DuOS.
I recommend atleast 1024 MB if you have 4 gigs of ram and atleast 2048 MB if you have 8 and more. Save the settings and close configuration tool.
2) Install Ext2fsd from the extracted archive. Launch ArsenalImageMounter. Mount image - C:\ProgramData\AMI\DuOS\imgs - choose rootfs.vdi. Select "Write original" option and check mark on "Create "removable" disk device". Two removable disks will appear in your explorer. Open the "SYSTEM" one and move framework.jar from extracted archive to framework folder of SYSTEM. Agree to replace it. In Arsenal Image Mounter press "Remove all" and close it.
3) Start AMIDuOS. Wait until it fully launches. Install all 3 apks from extracted archive by clicking with right mouse button on them and choosing "Apply to DuOS".
4) Launch microG.  Enable Google device registration and Google Cloud Messaging. After that launch Google Play and login using your google account. 
If you encounter any problems while trying to login - close Google Play and try again.

Now you can download FEH from Google Play and play without errors. Kinda laggy for someone (especially with old processors), but still playable. Enjoy! (while you can)

Edited by mental_offence

11 hours ago, Natsume said:

disable google play service and its framework, when game ask for enable, click enable, but don't enable it from settings, click back button, game will ask you to enable again, click enable, do the same thing, don't enable, just click back button, game will start and you won't get 3001 error thingie.

Done, it works!!! thanks a lot

I'm having trouble with the old version of bluestacks (haven't tried the CN version yet), which I downloaded from filehippo

It's giving the same error as the newest version of bluestacks? Closes/crashes after I skip through the enable back thing, even though I'm using the old bluestacks

A little help? @Jose_Darkeye

Edited by RiverOfKeys

4 hours ago, RiverOfKeys said:

I'm having trouble with the old version of bluestacks (haven't tried the CN version yet), which I downloaded from filehippo

It's giving the same error as the newest version of bluestacks? Closes/crashes after I skip through the enable back thing, even though I'm using the old bluestacks

A little help? @Jose_Darkeye

Don't know how to help ya because i didn't have that problem for some reason. It went without a problem aside from the usual 803 thing and still does. Weird.

bluestacks1.png

6 hours ago, Natsume said:

good find again mental_offence, does amiduos have root enabled?

You can turn on root from the config settings if you open it while the emulator isn't running if I remember correctly. It should work IF you don't have gapps installed, so there is that if you absolutely need root. I used it for some texture mods, but I turned root off as soon as I installed them. It won't work with mental_offence's method probably but it may be possible to root it, do what you need to do, and then unroot and use mental_offence's method. I can't say how safe that is, but.

Edited by Hmm

4 minutes ago, Hmm said:

You can turn on root from the config settings if you open it while the emulator isn't running if I remember correctly. It should work IF you don't have gapps installed, so there is that if you absolutely need root. I used it for some mods, but I turned root off as soon as I installed them. It won't work with mental_offence's method probably but it may be possible to root it, do what you need to do, and then unroot and use mental_offence's method. I can't say how safe that is, but.

I use root to change game files to make it japanese voice, english text.

@mental_offence I uninstalled/reinstalled it a couple of times, did registry clean too, but configuration tool still can't be open.I will just stick with chinese bluestacks though since it has root.

6 minutes ago, Natsume said:

I use root to change game files to make it japanese voice, english text.

@mental_offence I uninstalled/reinstalled it a couple of times, did registry clean too, but configuration tool still can't be open.I will just stick with chinese bluestacks though since it has root.

Ya so long as you're just making changes that don't actually require going into it more than once you could probably get away with deactivating root afterwards and doing whatever. Only problem is updates would probably force you to repeat the entire process again.

Edited by Hmm

2 hours ago, Hmm said:

Ya so long as you're just making changes that don't actually require going into it more than once you could probably get away with deactivating root afterwards and doing whatever. Only problem is updates would probably force you to repeat the entire process again.

yeah, I have to redownload english language then japanese language when there is a new update ^^

16 hours ago, Jose_Darkeye said:

Don't know how to help ya because i didn't have that problem for some reason. It went without a problem aside from the usual 803 thing and still does. Weird.

bluestacks1.png

Can you go over the exact details and confirm the version of BlueStacks you downloaded? Did you install BS, then find the latest apk and install it? (Maybe link me to the old BS in case I got the wrong one)

Ty

Edited by RiverOfKeys

@Natsume

If you're "that" natsume from that other place then you can guess why CN isn't working out for me (if not then ignore)

But @Jose_Darkeye did you use BS Tweaker or supersu or anything to get the game running? I've tried everything except supersu and it hasn't been working out. Force closes before I get to the start game screen. Also, maybe it's the apk or something? Does it need to come from quoapp or from anywhere? I don't understand how it works for only you

Edited by RiverOfKeys

Hey guys, I keep getting the error on my rooted device. I'm seeing you can avoid it on some emulators, but is it a way to avoid it on a device running android? I would love to know! Thank you in advance and I'm sorry if this is offtopic

Is it possible to run multiple instances on the chinese Bluestacks? If so, how do I do it? I googled for it (in english) but for some reason it isn't working for me.

Thanks a lot NInferno for the Bluestacks method. It works like a charm ! :D:

Playing with japanese voices and english text :wub:

Btw is there someone using Autohotkey with this CN version of Bluestacks ? I couldn't make my script work :blink: (when it worked flawlessly in the normal version).

EDIT: Found reason: just need to run script as Administrator.

Edited by ZeBlueSlip

On 9/12/2017 at 5:47 AM, Luxocell said:

Hey guys, I keep getting the error on my rooted device. I'm seeing you can avoid it on some emulators, but is it a way to avoid it on a device running android? I would love to know! Thank you in advance and I'm sorry if this is offtopic

If you're using CyanogenMod/LineageOS you can block the SafetyNet test from taking place by blocking internet access to Google Play Services.

Settings > Privacy > Privacy Guard > Long press Google Play Services

Screenshot_20170913-140747.thumb.png.6beb86d1209852934c1c746eded22879.png

Toogle ON on the last two settings. Disregard the others (I disabled the rest because I hate Google undermining the AOSP with this crap of a spyware).

Do keep it mind that it might affect other apps that heavily relies on Google Services Framework. (Which is pretty much everything on the Play Store.)

Before (Galaxy S3 running on CM13 with root):

Screenshot_20170913-140158.thumb.png.60afcc2912967be67ad3c4e97c99d778.png

After:

Screenshot_20170913-140647.thumb.png.59dbeb9786777f762a899b1a3d87015d.png

I'm running FEH for 3 days straight without deleting the deviceAccount:.xml file. No more 801-3001.

For those without Privacy Guard. I think blocking access to the web addresses SafetyNet used to communicate should be good enough, though I'm not sure its exact domain/ subdomain. Once you get it, it's as simple as implementing the block via firewall or host file/ DNS ad blocking apps (some do not require root access).