FE Heroes Error 803-3001

shadowofchaos

On 9/15/2017 at 7:30 AM, mental_offence said:

I've made a copy of MEmu image with Marbels's workaround for anyone who had problems applying said method to their copies.

Basically, download and install MEmu 2.9.6 from here, then download and install this file, and after that download this archive, exctract FEH.ova anywhere, launch Multi-MEmu -> Create emulator -> Import emulator -> FEH.ova. Just launch FEH, press "Update" twice and play normally afterwards.

Paging @mental_offence ~ Made an account just to say thanks for your work and patience with everyone's questions. Followed the steps precisely and it's working great. What do I need to do to reroll using this? Thanks in advance!

Edited by yomn

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interestingly enough, I got a 803-3001 error earlier today on the Chinese Bluestacks with all the Google stuff turned off. It's the first time since I got everything going after I got everything running with Google programs disabled.

The issue arose after awaking the computer from sleep mode with Bluestacks still running. After deleting the xml file, I restarted FEH, and it said the time on the clock was messed up and that I needed to restart my device.

I restarted Bluestacks, no problem since. I'm guessing that there's some sort of timestamp from the server on the xml file, and that, if the computer goes to sleep with Bluestacks on, Bluestacks might not immediately realize time has passed when the computer awakens, and thus there's a mismatch between the server time and the time Bluestacks has, and so the game treats it as a corrupted file.

If I see this happen again, I'll try restarting Bluestacks without deleting the xml file. If my conjecture is correct, that the xml file isn't corrupt and it's just that Bluestacks's clock is off, that should fix the problem.

I just thought I would post a heads up on this thread about that potential problem, should anyone be interested.

Same here, FEH won't go past the loading screen as the CN Bluestacks updates itself to 3.1.0.280. I couldn't play it ever since.

EDIT: Tried the MEMU method mentioned above and it is working so far.

Edited by Rapier

I got chinese emulator working again, I reinstalled it, it didn't auto update. After doing that, close the app, right click on shortcut, go to properties, from compatibility choose windows 7, and check the box run as admin. now I can play again, gonna see how long it will last :v

MeMu hasn't been working for me after the 1.8.0 update using the Mabel workaround (I believe that's what it's called, I made separate emulators using MeMu Lollipop). I've tried deleting an emulator and remaking it but it still lists as version 1.7.0. Because of the workaround, I can't update the game manually either. Anyone have a fix?

1 hour ago, RobinROTMG said:

MeMu hasn't been working for me after the 1.8.0 update using the Mabel workaround (I believe that's what it's called, I made separate emulators using MeMu Lollipop). I've tried deleting an emulator and remaking it but it still lists as version 1.7.0. Because of the workaround, I can't update the game manually either. Anyone have a fix?

Delete the original app in the (FEH.OVA) emulator and replace it with a updated apk.file

Don't worry if it asks you to update a third as it will continue afterwards no problem.

Edited by SwiftSwaft

6 hours ago, Natsume said:

chinese bluestacks sometimes updating by itself, I don't know why, I can confirm game still works on chinese bluestacks and Memu after 1.8 update.

How did you managed to update the game on Memu? I made a new copy of the OVA I've been using and tried updating the game with Memu's APK install button and it says the app failed to install,  then tried to delete the app and reinstall the new one -which managed to install- but now the app crashes after some seconds with black screen.

@mental_offence Thanks a lot for the Marbels's workaround, was quite useful during the 1.7.0. :D

53 minutes ago, SwiftSwaft said:

Delete the original app in the (FEH.OVA) emulator and replace it with a updated apk.file

Don't worry if it asks you to update a third as it will continue afterwards no problem.

I'm confused, how do I make an emulator out of the apk? It doesn't give me the option to pick something other than a .OVA

2 minutes ago, RobinROTMG said:

I'm confused, how do I make an emulator out of the apk? It doesn't give me the option to pick something other than a .OVA

Use the same emulator (FEH.ova)  just delete FE: Heroes in apps and replace it with a new updated app (apk file) and it works like normal. You can find the updated apk.file with a basic google search or using Qooapp. 

You only have to reinstall and link the account as usual afterwards. 

Nope, doesn't work for me. Tried using a virgin FEH.ova, deleted the app and installed a new one downloaded from Apkpure and the app crashes 2 seconds in. Then tried again two times on a new ova using QooApp, both upgrading and installing, and got the same result: the app loads for like 2 secs on a black screen, then goes back to the desktop.

Tried playing the game on my phone, while sometimes it would work, the little donkey now completely refuses to load the game too.

On 14/9/2017 at 4:30 PM, mental_offence said:

I've made a copy of MEmu image with Marbels's workaround for anyone who had problems applying said method to their copies.

Basically, download and install MEmu 2.9.6 from here, then download and install this file, and after that download this archive, exctract FEH.ova anywhere, launch Multi-MEmu -> Create emulator -> Import emulator -> FEH.ova. Just launch FEH, press "Update" twice and play normally afterwards.

Thanks a lot, I also made an account here to thank you and everyone else sharing their solutions.

The problem now is that it worked well with the ver. 1.0.7 of FeH, but now with the ver. 1.0.8 (which I installed it via the MEmu interface) it doesn't run and I don't know if there is a better way for making it run again with this version of the game. Thanks in advance for all the help.

3 minutes ago, BlueFalcon said:

Thanks a lot, I also made an account here to thank you and everyone else sharing their solutions.

The problem now is that it worked well with the ver. 1.0.7 of FeH, but now with the ver. 1.0.8 (which I installed it via the MEmu interface) it doesn't run and I don't know if there is a better way for making it run again with this version of the game. Thanks in advance for all the help.

Try my method. see if it works

3 minutes ago, BlueFalcon said:

Try my method. see if it works

The Chinese Bluestacks continues to work with 1.8.0 -- hurrah!

As those of you using it have probably noticed, there's now an extra pop-up telling you to enable Google Play, which comes up after you've just started loading the game. The quickest way to get rid of it is just to hit the back button on Bluestacks. It just goes back to loading the game, without you having to click "Enable" and then click back.

Also, for the two times it asks you to enable Google Play before starting up FEH, you can hit the back button to get rid of the first instance. For the second instance, you still have to click "Enable" and then hit back.

While this is a minor trick, I just thought I'd share that bit of info with you guys since it shaves off a bit of the nuisance of having to repeatedly go back and forth between the enable screen. Instead of having to do it three times, now you only have to do it once, which is a small quality of life improvement.

Enjoy!

8 hours ago, Neoragex said:

How did you managed to update the game on Memu? I made a new copy of the OVA I've been using and tried updating the game with Memu's APK install button and it says the app failed to install,  then tried to delete the app and reinstall the new one -which managed to install- but now the app crashes after some seconds with black screen.

@mental_offence Thanks a lot for the Marbels's workaround, was quite useful during the 1.7.0. :D

I updated the game with QooApp on both Memu and chinese bluestacks 3 and both working well.