FE Heroes Error 803-3001

shadowofchaos

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, mental_offence said:

Not quite possible since play market and play services are freezed. Even if you unfreeze all google apps and login into your google account you'll eventually get 803-3001 error, so it's not recommended.

Alright, thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Welp, now it's happening to me, though there are several differences:

• I play FEH on iOS, not Android
  • Phone model: iPhone 8 (no jailbreak)
  • I play in a supported region (USA)
  • Getting the error loop (Retry and Return to Title Screen options both get me the same error message again)
  • Phone and Game Center are connected to the Internet; I can use stuff like Safari browser and such - even other Nintendo apps like Miitomo and Mario Run! Only FEH fails
  • Already tried reinstalling the game, updated the OS, disabling and renabling wifi on the phone, and restarting the phone - all failed
  • Problem showed up likely while I was asleep as there had been no problems beforehand (so the error first showed up between 4AM-11AM)

8 minutes ago, Roflolxp54 said:

Welp, now it's happening to me, though there are several differences:

• I play FEH on iOS, not Android
  • Phone model: iPhone 8 (no jailbreak)
  • I play in a supported region (USA)
  • Getting the error loop (Retry and Return to Title Screen options both get me the same error message again)
  • Phone and Game Center are connected to the Internet; I can use stuff like Safari browser and such - even other Nintendo apps like Miitomo and Mario Run! Only FEH fails
  • Already tried reinstalling the game, updated the OS, disabling and renabling wifi on the phone, and restarting the phone - all failed
  • Problem showed up likely while I was asleep as there had been no problems beforehand (so the error first showed up between 4AM-11AM)

I’m getting this error too and so are several people on a discord I’m on and apparently the FEH sub. 

FEH2.1.ova with newest update.

Instructions are same:
1) Download and install MEmu 3.3.0.2.
2) Download and install Lollipop for MEmu.
3) Download FEH2.1.ova or FEH2.1full.ova from this post. Open Multi-MEmu, Import - FEH2.1.ova. You can make a shortcut to desktop by pressing arrow button.

Upd: Here's FEH2.1full.ova with predownloaded data. You can use it to play right after importing without downloading anything or for easy rerolling.

Edited by mental_offence

9 hours ago, mental_offence said:

Instructions are same:
3) Download FEH2.1.ova from this post. Open Multi-MEmu, Import - FEH2.1.ova. You can make a shortcut to desktop by pressing arrow button.

one question please how i can update without re downloading all the data again 

@FuryWingsYT I don't use Bluestacks, sorry.

@simonrule You have to download x86 version of 2.1 apk (from apkmirror for example) and just install it without deleting previous version.

That being said, for everyone who just wants to update the game - don't download FEH2.1.ova! Just download and install new version of FEH. I've been updating those instructions for newcomers.

Edited by mental_offence

On 1/11/2018 at 2:47 AM, mental_offence said:

Instructions are same:
3) Download FEH2.1.ova from this post. Open Multi-MEmu, Import - FEH2.1.ova. You can make a shortcut to desktop by pressing arrow button.

Thanks a lot, is working for me perfectly

Hmm... I can't access the shop tab after updating to the newest version, it's giving me infinite load animation. It's seems to be related to Google Play Services that I choose not to install on my phone when flashing to a custom ROM.

I'm a F2P player so I never plan on buying any orbs anyway, but the expand barracks option is in that shop tab and now I can't access it urgghhhhhh.

Screenshot_20180113-034515.png