FE Heroes Error 803-3001

shadowofchaos

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everytime I try to boot the Memu imported with either fgov2.ova or FEH2.1full.ova it gets stuck at 59%.

I don't even want to re-roll. I just wanted to be able to play the game on my desktop.

Is there a way to fix this or another emulator that works currently? I used the chinese version of Bluestacks 3 before this update.

Edited by ZER0lPT

Was locked out of my old Serenesforest account since I forgot the password, didn't feel like going through the password process so I just made new one to comment here.

Need to know what to do. I'm using the old 1.8ova and I just got told by my Memu emulator that I need to update my game via google play services? I thought those were freezed? But for somereason, now I can't play until its updated.

Do I just download the 2.1ova and still keep my same Heroes account?

13 hours ago, ZER0lPT said:

Everytime I try to boot the Memu imported with either fgov2.ova or FEH2.1full.ova it gets stuck at 59%.

I don't even want to re-roll. I just wanted to be able to play the game on my desktop.

Is there a way to fix this or another emulator that works currently? I used the chinese version of Bluestacks 3 before this update.

The Chinese version of Bluestacks 3 still works for me, so this still should be a viable solution. As far as I know, the only working emulators are Memu with the fixes and the Chinese Bluestacks. I recall mention of AmiDuos working for some awhile back for some, I don't know if that still holds true.

If you didn't get Memu working, I'd try the Chinese Bluestacks again. What happened with the Chinese Bluestacks for you? Would the game hit you with an error code, would it open it up with a black screen, or would it just close itself immediately upon being opened?

Does the FEH2.1 Ova work well with this new "patch"? (That little 15 Mb or so we had to download two days ago..)

PS: First time posting, just want to leave my appreciation for the work you've been making. Playing on my pc is so useful for me, thank you!

Edited by madcapPT

1 minute ago, madcapPT said:

Does the FEH2.1 Ova work well with this new "patch"? (That little 15 Mb or so we had to download two days ago..)

PS: First time posting, just want to leave my appreciation for the work you've been making. Playing on my pc is so useful for me, thank you!

The small download the other day wasn't a new patch, but Vanguard Ike, I think. The actual version update is on the 8th of February.

2.2 is out! Updated instructions:

1) Download and install MEmu 3.3.0.2.
2) Download and install Lollipop for MEmu.
3) Download FEH2.2.ova or FEH2.2full.ova. Open Multi-MEmu, press Import and choose downloaded ova file. You can make a shortcut to desktop by pressing arrow button.

FEH2.2.ova includes FEH without downloaded data and FEH2.2full.ova includes FEH with downloaded data.
You can use FEH2.2full.ova for rerolling. Simply import several instances of FEH2.2full.ova and launch them in the same time or one by one.

For those who already have older ovas - you don't need to download new ones, you can just update the game. Download x86 version of FEH 2.2 apk and install it.

Upd: from now on I'll post new updates in this new thread. If you want to ask questions about MEmu and these ovas - post them there.

Edited by mental_offence

Btw, I didn't know whether to mention this or not. But so far, I've been playing 2.1ova with Memu 2.9.6.1 with no difficulties whatsoever. But was wondering as far as the new 2.2 update goes should I upgrade to 3.3.0.2? Or should I leave it alone for now and wait and see if it'll play?

EDIT: Also, not sure whether what Lollipop extension I'm using. But it was back during when I had 1.8 ova, so I'm assuming its old too, just don't know the version

Edited by Bronzeswagger22

2 hours ago, mental_offence said:

2.2 is out! Updated instructions:

1) Download and install MEmu 3.3.0.2.
2) Download and install Lollipop for MEmu.
3) Download FEH2.2.ova or FEH2.2full.ova. Open Multi-MEmu, press Import and choose downloaded ova file. You can make a shortcut to desktop by pressing arrow button.

FEH2.2.ova includes FEH without downloaded data and FEH2.2full.ova includes FEH with downloaded data.
You can use FEH2.2full.ova for rerolling. Simply import several instances of FEH2.2full.ova and launch them in the same time or one by one.

For those who already have older ovas - you don't need to download new ones, you can just update the game. Download x86 version of FEH 2.2 apk and install it.

Upd: from now on I'll post new updates in this new thread. If you want to ask questions about MEmu and these ovas - post them there.

Thanks a lot, this method has been working for me for  while now. I'll be following that new thread. And again, thanks a lot

1 hour ago, EzraFitz said:

I wanted to instal the 2.2 but every time i import the files the program said "Failled to import" can you help my pls

I had this problem at one point too. It wouldn't let me import until I deleted my previous versions of the game. After that it's been fine.

Is it just me? Or am I the only one that still can't get the download for the 2.2 update to start. I've been stuck on it for 4-5 days because its stays at 0%. I even downloaded and installed 3.3.0.2 and it still won't help. I'm still at 0% and I'm missing out on orbs and banners. Its really pissed me off.