FE Heroes Error 803-3001

shadowofchaos

Ok I just had this happen to me and I downloaded the game from google play day one and I don't have any thing on my phone that would cause this since I rarely play games on my phone.  I also played one map today then when I tried to go back it gave my this message.  I linked my account so if I uninstall the app and reinstall will I get all my data back?  I don't think I did anything ban worthy.

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

25 minutes ago, Reiyson said:

It happened to me twice today now. (Since I am playing on PC) but like I have to keep downloading 400mb. Its annoying alright.

I'm going to start sounding like a broken record, so I'll just say: You don't have to do that.

2 hours ago, EricaofRenais said:

Ok I just had this happen to me and I downloaded the game from google play day one and I don't have any thing on my phone that would cause this since I rarely play games on my phone.  I also played one map today then when I tried to go back it gave my this message.  I linked my account so if I uninstall the app and reinstall will I get all my data back?  I don't think I did anything ban worthy.

If you linked your Nintendo account: No problem. All your data is saved online. If you didn't, then your data is lost when you uninstall the app.

3 minutes ago, FangXV said:

I'm going to start sounding like a broken record, so I'll just say: You don't have to do that.

I know. But I want to play on my PC. Its not as bad. Like sometimes I dont get it, and sometimes I do. It happened more often when I use Nox compared to Bluestacks though.

Just to point out, this isn't really just a root check they are having here. They use Google's SafetyNet API, which checks a lot of things like /system/ modifications, boot image and so on. Basically, it intends to make sure that the device is as unmodified as possible. This is why some people may have this 803-3001 error even without root, as for example, some Chinese manufacturers include some non-standard setups in the Android they ship with the device.

Currently SafetyNet can be bypassed with Magisk. Unfortunately, if you are using Xposed, there is no 100 % working method to hide it. Some people have reported that an app called Root Switch works for them and successfully hides Xposed, but I didn't get it working.

Edited by Igetin

15 hours ago, Igetin said:

Just to point out, this isn't really just a root check they are having here. They use Google's SafetyNet API, which checks a lot of things like /system/ modifications, boot image and so on. Basically, it intends to make sure that the device is as unmodified as possible. This is why some people may have this 803-3001 error even without root, as for example, some Chinese manufacturers include some non-standard setups in the Android they ship with the device.

Currently SafetyNet can be bypassed with Magisk. Unfortunately, if you are using Xposed, there is no 100 % working method to hide it. Some people have reported that an app called Root Switch works for them and successfully hides Xposed, but I didn't get it working.

Since the game is not available in China, it makes sense that Nintendo also bans Chinese phones.

I was playing fine for saterday and the morning of sunday but then the code happend about 30 minutes after then when I went back on. Hasn't worked since. I deleted and went to reinstall today but now it's not even compatible with my device anymore. Explination for this please?

Screenshot_2017-02-06-16-10-01.png

2 minutes ago, Energycomet said:

I was playing fine for saterday and the morning of sunday but then the code happend about 30 minutes after then when I went back on. Hasn't worked since. I deleted and went to reinstall today but now it's not even compatible with my device anymore. Explination for this please?

Screenshot_2017-02-06-16-10-01.png

You'll have better luck with an answer if you post what kind of phone you have.

Hi, so I'm like super confused.

I got FE Heroes on bluestacks, and then got this error. So I followed the instructions and got root explorer to delete the said file. However, root explorer gives me an error saying my "device isn't rooted" or something like that, and I'm completely lost on where to navigate from this point

On 07/02/2017 at 8:27 AM, Argly902 said:

Hi, so I'm like super confused.

I got FE Heroes on bluestacks, and then got this error. So I followed the instructions and got root explorer to delete the said file. However, root explorer gives me an error saying my "device isn't rooted" or something like that, and I'm completely lost on where to navigate from this point

Bluestacks, by default, is no different at its core from an Android installation on an actual phone/tablet. There are rooted versions of Bluestacks aswell. Those generally also come without the extra apps and stuff that the normal version has pre-installed.

Long story short, you need to root your Bluestacks or find a version that's already rooted (easier to do and find, trust me). I could create an entire package of Bluestacks with everything you need but I'm not sure how this site feels about sharing such things. It's not illegal afaik, but rules differ per site.

Edited by FangXV

7 hours ago, FangXV said:

Bluestacks, by default, is no different at its core from an Android installation on an actual phone/tablet. There are rooted versions of Bluestacks aswell. Those generally also come without the extra apps and stuff that the normal version has pre-installed.

Long story short, you need to root your Bluestacks or find a version that's already rooted (easier to do and find, trust me). I could create an entire package of Bluestacks with everything you need but I'm not sure how this site feels about sharing such things. It's not illegal afaik, but rules differ per site.

THINGS WE ALLOW:

- Emulators
- Non-paid APK files

So, yes, a package of working Bluestacks would be great.

Also, my Fire Emblem Heroes suddenly derped and plays its audio at a slower, lower pitched pace/rate/whichever is the correct term. The music sounds cooler but Cecilia sounds like Garon now. I'll have to uninstall it again...

Edited by Rapier

On 09/02/2017 at 0:11 AM, eclipse said:

THINGS WE ALLOW:

- Emulators
- Non-paid APK files

Okay, thank you Eclipse.

------

Edit: Outdated now with the new FE:H update.

Edited by FangXV

I get a far worse problem when trying to play the game. Nox works fine immediately after being installed, but when I open it a second time, it will try installing itself again and fail, meaning I need to spend another 20-30 minutes setting up everything from scratch.

This is why I don't play the game anymore. 

10 hours ago, Espinosa said:

I get a far worse problem when trying to play the game. Nox works fine immediately after being installed, but when I open it a second time, it will try installing itself again and fail, meaning I need to spend another 20-30 minutes setting up everything from scratch.

This is why I don't play the game anymore. 

Not a problem with Bluestacks. Why not give it a try? Worst thing that could happen is you waste another 30 minutes. :P: