FE Heroes Error 803-3001

shadowofchaos

@aacprime Thank you for the reply. I may have accidentally deleted something I shouldn't have while trying to get rid of the playstore backups. 

So it looks like that is all I had to do, download vending.apk (something I probably deleted on accident) Thank you so much. 

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys, i'm sort of a noob in regards to this kind of stuff. Could the fix provided by @aacprime cause a ban in other games? I play several online games with nox (tap titans 2, endless frontier, idle heroes) and I just want to make sure it won't get me banned.

Thanks!

Edited by jmido8

I've tried playing on both Nox and Bluestacks.  I get this, but I'm not sure which actual data needs to be deleted, if any.  I don't see anything listed as Heroes data.

13 hours ago, jmido8 said:

Hi guys, i'm sort of a noob in regards to this kind of stuff. Could the fix provided by @aacprime cause a ban in other games? I play several online games with nox (tap titans 2, endless frontier, idle heroes) and I just want to make sure it won't get me banned.

Thanks!

No, they won't detect the differences. For now, at least.

I followed his method and Heroes has been working for a day without crashing. Nice job.

thanks @aacprime and @Rapier

I followed the steps and it's working for me so far. Also, does anyone else get 56 summon orbs each reroll? I get so many daily login rewards each time I reroll. Everything I'm reading online it seems like people only get 20 after doing the first couple missions. But I have 60 after doing the first 3-4 missions.

Edited by jmido8

Thanks so much for the MicroG workaround.

I found it increasingly boring and irritating to not only waste time deleting the file, but also losing stamina and the result of a fight.

I struggled a lot because of the "Fire Emblem Heroes won't run until you update Google Play Services" bug but thanks to the following answers, I found out that the problem was that I had downloaded stable version of MicroG and not the latest preview.

I think you should stress this part 

Spoiler

Now download microG Services Core (get the latest preview) 

to bold like "get the latestet preview and NOT the stable version

But maybe it was just me being dumb ?

I also had some of the files in system/priv-app that would say "operation failed" when trying to delete them but then, trying again, they would disappear anyway lol, weird but at least it worked.

On 4/2/2017 at 8:04 AM, kratosangel said:

Thanks so much for the MicroG workaround.

I found it increasingly boring and irritating to not only waste time deleting the file, but also losing stamina and the result of a fight.

I struggled a lot because of the "Fire Emblem Heroes won't run until you update Google Play Services" bug but thanks to the following answers, I found out that the problem was that I had downloaded stable version of MicroG and not the latest preview.

I think you should stress this part 

Reveal hidden contents

Now download microG Services Core (get the latest preview) 

to bold like "get the latestet preview and NOT the stable version

But maybe it was just me being dumb ?

I also had some of the files in system/priv-app that would say "operation failed" when trying to delete them but then, trying again, they would disappear anyway lol, weird but at least it worked.

I had the same exact problems actually, so it's not just you. I hope it's working for you now :)

Edited by immatx

5 hours ago, Deteiri said:

@kratosangel @immatx I added few words to the 4th step, hope it's enough.

Hmm? Oh, I fixed it a week or so ago. My computer crashed and I had to reinstall nox, and after that it was fine.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/7/2017 at 7:26 PM, Deteiri said:

I think I found a solution for some emulators. I'm using Nox and I didn't have any errors for a month already (starting from march 7).

803-3001 error is caused by Google's SafetyNet. SafetyNet is a part of Google Play Services. I'd think "maybe if I remove play services and play store (because play store downloads play services automatically) everything will work just fine".

After removing these 2 apps I got an error 803-3021. Apparently it happens because FE Heroes checks if there's google account registered on android device, and it can't do it properly for whatever reason because Play Services are uninstalled.

So, I found a thing called microG. It's a replacement for official play services. It works as a ram and battery saver for older devices, but it has another use for us. There's a useful feature  - microG can disable SafetyNet (or, I'd say, SafetyNet is just not implemented there). I installed it and, so far, didn't get any errors in FE Heroes since then.

I made an easy instruction how to install it on Nox.
This tutorial should work for all emulators working on android 2.3 - android 6. If you use phone on android 5 and higher - you should prefer suhide or magisk.

0) FIRST OF ALL, remove all your google accounts from android emulator. 
1) Get root on Nox. You don't have to download anything, just activate root in Nox settings.
2) Activate root access in settings of standard file manager. Go to /system/priv-app and delete all apps listed here, but do NOT delete Phonesky.apk. Also delete updates for Play Services in settings -> apps. Reboot android.
3) Now download microG Services Core (press arrow and choose latest preview) and Services Framework Proxy from here. Install them both.
4) Install xposed, install framework via xposed, reboot android. Now go to modules, search for FakeGapps and install it. Activate it and reboot android once again.
5) Launch microG settings. Turn on Google device registration and Google Cloud Messaging. After that you can add your google account either through system settings or play store. After adding google account and launching play market first time it will give an error. Just close play market and launch it again - it should work now.

And that's it. Google account is recognised by FE Heroes and SafetyNet is also disabled. Try it by yourself. Sorry for not perfect english.

Works perfectly on Nox!

Thanks! But did anyone found a solution for android devices non-rooted with the same error? 

So I have tried to run Heroes on Nox just to do some rerolling fun and the error popped up. Tried to follow some guides to work around it but they seem so very complex and I cant get my head around them. It sucks that there is no simple solution to this and it involves a lot of file installing and deleting and I don't know where everything goes and it makes my head hurt. I don't know whether I'm just being stupid but can someone explain to me what I have to do very clearly please?

EDIT: So I just tried deleting the files stated in the system folder and it fails. I'm pretty sure I've done everything correctly up to that point. Why is it failing?

EDIT EDIT: Now I'm up to step 3, I've downloaded the files, but I'm trying to use several programs to convert the .zip files to .apk so I can install them. Is there a recommendation for this, or is there somewhere where I can download them as .apk outright?

Triple edit: Ignore everything, it seems to be sorted now.

Edited by sdgj1994

Hadn't gotten one of these since around the release of the game but I've been getting a bunch of them in recent days. Playing on a non-rooted phone so IDK what gives.

16 hours ago, Robert of Normandy said:

Hadn't gotten one of these since around the release of the game but I've been getting a bunch of them in recent days. Playing on a non-rooted phone so IDK what gives.

So i'm not the only one then. I got these like, a few days after the game's launch but I hadn't seen them since........until now. Why did it come back, I have no idea.

OKay, what the hell... Launching the game without problem and when I tried to do the Robin battle... bam, the error. For the first time.

Did someone have this problem today ? Because, I can't launch it now. Seriously...