FE Heroes Error 803-3001

shadowofchaos

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey all, so I changed to Android recently and I've been getting this error a lot now, I used to play on an iPhone and my favorite workaround for this was to wait for a few mins before opening the game again, but that doesn't work on the Huawei I have now, I only go and re-download the whole thing to get the log-in stuff. It's unrooted so I tried downloading Magisk and tbh I don't understand how to make it work, supposedly I downloaded the update but I don't think I'm installing it right coz when I update sends me back to the Play Store to update it and I end up in a loop with Magisk trying to update again. Sorry, I'm a noob :(:

On ‎07‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 8:26 PM, Deteiri said:

I think I found a solution for some emulators. I'm using Nox and I didn't have any errors for a month already (starting from march 7).

803-3001 error is caused by Google's SafetyNet. SafetyNet is a part of Google Play Services. I'd think "maybe if I remove play services and play store (because play store downloads play services automatically) everything will work just fine".

After removing these 2 apps I got an error 803-3021. Apparently it happens because FE Heroes checks if there's google account registered on android device, and it can't do it properly for whatever reason because Play Services are uninstalled.

So, I found a thing called microG. It's a replacement for official play services. It works as a ram and battery saver for older devices, but it has another use for us. There's a useful feature  - microG can disable SafetyNet (or, I'd say, SafetyNet is just not implemented there). I installed it and, so far, didn't get any errors in FE Heroes since then.

I made an easy instruction how to install it on Nox.
This tutorial should work for all emulators working on android 2.3 - android 6. If you use phone on android 5 and higher - you should prefer suhide or magisk.

0) FIRST OF ALL, remove all your google accounts from android emulator. 
1) Get root on Nox. You don't have to download anything, just activate root in Nox settings.
2) Activate root access in settings of standard file manager. Go to /system/priv-app and delete all apps listed here, but do NOT delete Phonesky.apk. Also delete updates for Play Services in settings -> apps. Reboot android.
3) Now download microG Services Core (press arrow and choose latest preview) and Services Framework Proxy from here. Install them both.
4) Install xposed, install framework via xposed, reboot android. Now go to modules, search for FakeGapps and install it. Activate it and reboot android once again.
5) Launch microG settings. Turn on Google device registration and Google Cloud Messaging. After that you can add your google account either through system settings or play store. After adding google account and launching play market first time it will give an error. Just close play market and launch it again - it should work now.

And that's it. Google account is recognised by FE Heroes and SafetyNet is also disabled. Try it by yourself. Sorry for not perfect english.

You can show me your gratitude by adding me in FE Heroes: 2817482008.

I'm trying to do this method.However,when I have to delete files,I can only delete GmsCore.apk,GoogleBackupTransport.apk,GoogleFeedBack.apk,GoogleLoginService.apk,GooglePartnerSetup.apk and GoogleServicesFramework.apk; but there arent't the other listed files.(Except Phonesky,but we have to keep it)Can I proceed without deleting them,or are they needed to be deleted?

Also...how can I install Services Core and Framework Proxy?

And what framework I have to install via xposed?

Sorry for bothering you and for my not perfect english,but I'd like to recover and play my Heroes data,since both of my phones let me download Heroes and everything,but they send me back to the home menu(Since they have only 1 GB of RAM,when for Heroes is SUGGESTED 2 GB of RAM.I think it's connected to that.).Any Help is accepted,and sorry if I'm bothering after 1 month,but I had this problem when the 1.2.0 version update was released.

5 hours ago, MartyTheGamer04 said:

Can I proceed without deleting them,or are they needed to be deleted?

You need to delete all files in priv-app folder matching with prerequisites list.
That means if you don't have apks listed in prerequisites - you don't have to worry about them.

Also...how can I install Services Core and Framework Proxy?

You could start nox, open internet browser, download and install them.
Second option is to download apks on pc and drag them into nox window and drop to install.

And what framework I have to install via xposed?

Launch xposed, go to "Framework" and press "Install/Update".

Edited by Deteiri

3 hours ago, Deteiri said:

You need to delete all files in priv-app folder matching with prerequisites list.
That means if you don't have apks listed in prerequisites - you don't have to worry about them.

You could start nox, open internet browser, download and install them.
Second option is to download apks on pc and drag them into nox window and drop to install.

Launch xposed, go to "Framework" and press "Install/Update".

Thank you for the help.

I hope this method will work,since I want to play the game without geting annoyed with the error everytime,or at least the game will run for a bit,but still giving me at least 30 minutes to play it.

(Also to a friend of mine Heroes work perfectly fine on Bluestacks.Yeah,Perfectly fine.And he's using a Mac.I don't know why it works to him while to alot of people don't,but good for him.It worked fine to me too,except that I had to re-install everything every 3 hours,but it worked fine before the update,now it doesn't.So I'll go with Nox,since is more advanced and maybe can support Heroes better.)

Is it me, or has the shadow banning become a lot more potent lately? I've been seeing error codes a lot more prominently compared to before when they were virtually non-existant. Before, I used to be able to not get the 803-3001 error codes at all because I always uninstalled --> reinstalled --> redownloaded data on BlueStacks before launching FE Heroes each time, but now I can't even enter one single battle without getting the error code.

I saw Deteiri's post, but I think it only really applies to BigNox, so if worse comes to worst I could just switch to BigNox if nothing else, but I'd rather see if there's anything I can do on BlueStacks first.

Edited by Falaflame

On 08/03/2017 at 3:26 AM, Deteiri said:

I think I found a solution for some emulators. I'm using Nox and I didn't have any errors for a month already (starting from march 7).

803-3001 error is caused by Google's SafetyNet. SafetyNet is a part of Google Play Services. I'd think "maybe if I remove play services and play store (because play store downloads play services automatically) everything will work just fine".

After removing these 2 apps I got an error 803-3021. Apparently it happens because FE Heroes checks if there's google account registered on android device, and it can't do it properly for whatever reason because Play Services are uninstalled.

So, I found a thing called microG. It's a replacement for official play services. It works as a ram and battery saver for older devices, but it has another use for us. There's a useful feature  - microG can disable SafetyNet (or, I'd say, SafetyNet is just not implemented there). I installed it and, so far, didn't get any errors in FE Heroes since then.

I made an easy instruction how to install it on Nox.
This tutorial should work for all emulators working on android 2.3 - android 6. If you use phone on android 5 and higher - you should prefer suhide or magisk.

0) FIRST OF ALL, remove all your google accounts from android emulator. 
1) Get root on Nox. You don't have to download anything, just activate root in Nox settings.
2) Activate root access in settings of standard file manager. Go to /system/priv-app and delete every app listed here you can find in priv-app folder, but do NOT delete Phonesky.apk. Also delete updates for Play Services in settings -> apps if you have any. Reboot android.
3) Now download the latest preview* of microG Services Core (you can see preview versions by pressing arrow button) and stable version of Services Framework Proxy from here. Install them both.
4) Install xposed, install framework via xposed, reboot android. Now go to modules, search for FakeGapps and install it. Activate it and reboot android once again.
5) Launch microG settings. Turn on Google device registration and Google Cloud Messaging. After that you can add your google account either through system settings or play store. After adding google account and launching play market first time it will give an error. Just close play market and launch it again - it should work now.

You're all done! Google account is recognised by FE Heroes and SafetyNet is disabled. 

*The latest microG Services Core preview 0.24-92 seems to have problems with Nox, so you should get the 0.84-81 version instead as of now.

Hey Deitrei, thanks so much for the help. 

Everything seems to be working for in Fire Emblem: Heroes, however I can't seem to log into the playstore anymore. It takes me to a screen saying: 

"An app on your device is trying to sign in to a Google account.

If this was intentional, use the Sign in button to connect to Google's sign-in page, if not, press Cancel to go back to the application that caused this dialog to show up."

That is fine and all, however when I try to click either 'sign in' or 'cancel', neither are responsive. I'm unable to click anything to continue my sign in process. 

ScreenShot_20170514010134.png

I have no idea this was a thing. I was trying to get my friend to try out FE Heroes, and he ran into this snag. I don't know what exactly he did, but I'll have to assume he messed up with the instructions.

He had just gotten to the fourth step by this point. He also tried to get FakeGApps, but nothing was showing in the Downloads section. This was on BigNox version 3.8.2.x i think. Keeping in mind, my friend is also not the most tech-savvy person.

Edited by Falaflame

I am not able to install the microG apk's,at all

I receive an error message saying "Failed to Install App"

I was not able to find Setup Wizard and Velvet in the system/pri-app folder, is that the reason why or is there another particular error?

9a416fce00bacfa0f68b8070b9c1eae5.jpg

Edited by Viet

• 1 month later...

@Ninferno I've been searching for a solution all day, but it's no use. I guess Nox + microG won't work anymore from now on, sadly. The only way to make it work on Nox again is to wait for someone to modify FEH apk (if it's even possible).

As of now I'm trying to find new emulator for our purposes.

Rooted bluestacks works for me, although it's still plagued by 803-3001 error so I have to delete deviceaccount.xml every now and then. Still looking for the way to enable MicroG now, because Bluestacks forces you to always connect to google account and you can't remove it.

Using the Andy emulator was working without this error entirely for the months I used it but I uninstalled it and when I reinstalled it, FE Heroes just crashes on the menu where it shows the game version (1.5) after the "ID" comes up under the game version. This is a real shame since I thought I finally found a way around this annoyance for good...

I can't say for sure, but if someone could figure out how to get past the crash I would assume that Andy would still work without the error.

Edited by Hmm

Well I guess for the moment, there's no real viable option :(

There's Memu or Bluestacks unroot but plagued with error 803 ...

I heard Magisk was perfect for rooted phone but is there a way to have it work on some emulators maybe ?

I believe I found a method that works. My video is for proof.

All you need to do is install Amiduos, install FE Heroes (I believe that Amiduos must be running in order to install apps) and start it up. Then press ok to the messages, press - at the upper right of the emulator, and then click on the Amiduos icon in your taskbar to open it again. Just do NOT install google services. Just install Amiduos and leave it as it is. A bit more instructions are in the video description if needed.

Edited by Hmm

Now that's very interesting.

So just use emulator Amiduos and install apk from a website and no problem ?

Which Amiduos ? Pro or Lite ? 32 or 64 bits ? Both would work ?

ALso it's starting full screen as default, how do you change that ?

Are you sure it's working and not getting any error 803 ? If so, they will probably counterattack very fast by imposing Google Services to play the game :(

Edit : I tried to install the latest 64 bit version so 2.0.8.8511 and it brought me to this page : http://amiduos.com/nextsteps?status=installed to install gapps (otherwise FEH was giving an error).

I then installed FEH, downloaded all then immediate error 803.

I removed Google Play Services updates but it says "FEH won't run unless you update Google Play services"  so something must be wrong in the steps to follow :(

Edited by kratosangel

10 hours ago, Ninferno said:

This does seem to work! Thanks bro.

No problem.

4 hours ago, kratosangel said:

Now that's very interesting.

So just use emulator Amiduos and install apk from a website and no problem ?

Which Amiduos ? Pro or Lite ? 32 or 64 bits ? Both would work ?

ALso it's starting full screen as default, how do you change that ?

Are you sure it's working and not getting any error 803 ? If so, they will probably counterattack very fast by imposing Google Services to play the game :(

Edit : I tried to install the latest 64 bit version so 2.0.8.8511 and it brought me to this page : http://amiduos.com/nextsteps?status=installed to install gapps (otherwise FEH was giving an error).

I then installed FEH, downloaded all then immediate error 803.

I removed Google Play Services updates but it says "FEH won't run unless you update Google Play services"  so something must be wrong in the steps to follow :(

You said you removed it and installed gapps. That's probably the problem, that it was there in the first place. I'd suggest uninstalling Amiduos and reinstalling it WITHOUT "gapps". Just ignore that, as that installs the Google services I warned about. Otherwise you should be fine if you do what I said even if it says that it won't run without Google play services (those are the messages I was referring to).

Also for what kind I just use lolipop pro x64 but I think it works on any type. There should be a config exe like the one you see above duos.exe in my video. You can change it under general> display > and manual screen. Pick small screen.

Also yes I'm pretty sure it's not getting that error. It's been working fine for days. And the thing is, they already thought they made it so it can't run without services, this is either a glitch or something unqiue about Amiduos I think. If nothing else in the future I assume that someone could figure out a workaround on Amiduos since it does not install services by default and they're really hard to get off.

Edited by Hmm

7 hours ago, Hmm said:

You said you removed it and installed gapps. That's probably the problem, that it was there in the first place. I'd suggest uninstalling Amiduos and reinstalling it WITHOUT "gapps". Just ignore that, as that installs the Google services I warned about. Otherwise you should be fine if you do what I said even if it says that it won't run without Google play services (those are the messages I was referring to).

Also for what kind I just use lolipop pro x64 but I think it works on any type. There should be a config exe like the one you see above duos.exe in my video. You can change it under general> display > and manual screen. Pick small screen.

Also yes I'm pretty sure it's not getting that error. It's been working fine for days. And the thing is, they already thought they made it so it can't run without services, this is either a glitch or something unqiue about Amiduos I think. If nothing else in the future I assume that someone could figure out a workaround on Amiduos since it does not install services by default and they're really hard to get off.

Thanks a lot for the config.

Well I actually removed Services AFTER installing Gapps but installing GApps was the issue anyway.

I had missed the part in your video where you also get the error "it wont run" and that ridiculous gimmick of minimizing and running it again to make it work again rofl x)

Now it's working nice, I must admit it's not as smooth as Nox or Memu (a bit laggy) even giving it 4 Go memory usagebut it's good enough (finally no battery ruined lulz)

I also took that pro version but I hope it also works with the Lite one since it's ruined after 30 days otherwise (or gotta pay).

Thanks a lot for sharing this !