who's your best unit so far

geozeldadude

1 hour ago, Rezzy said:

Dang it, I really want Leo!  I've had like 5 pulls, and the best I got was Takumi.

Not to rub salt on the wound, but Leo is pretty damn good. He's mounted, has powerful exclusive spell, has Savage Blow and Rising Light. His only flaw is that he is a tad slow.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Surprisingly enough my 4* Eliwood has become MVP despite his extremely lackluster performance early game, though I just got a 5* Hawkeye who has been tearing though WTA enemies so I doubt he will keep the position long

58 minutes ago, Water Mage said:

Not to rub salt on the wound, but Leo is pretty damn good. He's mounted, has powerful exclusive spell, has Savage Blow and Rising Light. His only flaw is that he is a tad slow.

Well, I got his rival at least.

Takumi got Close Counter, he is a god now. @Res

Spoiler

Fire%20Emblem%20Heroes_2017-02-03-20-19-

Edited by Rezzy

A 3* Gunter, a 3* Shanna, a 3* Henry, and a 4* Oboro are my most defensive troops, but Shanna's the one with the most balanced stats out of them all.  As of right now, she's my best, though that could change.  Oboro's seal defense and rally defense are very useful for helping others to tank hits for multiple reasons, and she hits like a truck.

I have a 4* Tharja who is pretty much a glass canon.  Same goes for Hana.

I also got a pretty decent 4* Matthew.  He's got good defense, which is very odd.  He also has the best speed out of all my troops, naturally.

I have yet to get any 5* units, but I'll obviously keep pulling for more units.  There are still many more I want to get.

My 4* Chrom (not sure if blessed or not) has been destroying the game. His attack is ridiculous, defense is high, and at around lvl 10 his speed had caught up enough that he wasn't being doubled and got to double slower enemy units (he can pretty much one-shot everything, though).

I found my 4* Palla also surprisingly good. Decent damage and super fast. Defense is a little on the low side, but that's it.

Darn, my Camilla is slow.  I don't know if I'm just unlucky.  Are growths completely random or do different units have different growths?

4 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Darn, my Camilla is slow.  I don't know if I'm just unlucky.  Are growths completely random or do different units have different growths?

1. Define "slow".

2. Not that it matters, because Brave Axe nukes everything.

5 minutes ago, eclipse said:

1. Define "slow".

2. Not that it matters, because Brave Axe nukes everything.

13 Speed at Level 22, and she's 5 stars.  She's still good, but enemy phase hurts.

The 5 star Lyn I got was my best for a bit, then I got 5 star Chrom who has been a pleasant surprise. He has a ton of hp and atk, plus skills that restore hp and the Falchion heals every third turn, which has carried me through some tough situations.

I settled for getting 5-star Camilla and 4-star Olivia in the same summon with other four-stars (and one three-star rip Gwendolyn). Let's just say some people are dying tonight. Though I'm sad Dance doesn't give experience, this Olivia with +3 Attack to adjacent allies at start of turn is working wonders.

Lyn and Ryoma are without a doubt my strongest unit. Ryoma is especially ridiculous because of his Raijinto, and he already boasted 40 atk in early 20s! Couple that with Defiant Atk, he shreds everything in initiating and countering.

Edited by pianime94

2 hours ago, Rezzy said:

Well, I got his rival at least.

Takumi got Close Counter, he is a god now. @Res

Hide contents

Fire%20Emblem%20Heroes_2017-02-03-20-19-

Tease! :P

4* star Florina and Hinata are great (if I pay close attention to the weapon triangle). Hinata is basically immune to axes and red tomes, even from enemies a higher level than him. Florina hits super hard. 

I'm trying to level up Cherche. She's only 3* but she's pretty brutal and holds her own in the group.

2 minutes ago, Res said:

Tease! :P

4* star Florina and Hinata are great (if I pay close attention to the weapon triangle). Hinata is basically immune to axes and red tomes, even from enemies a higher level than him. Florina hits super hard. 

I'm trying to level up Cherche. She's only 3* but she's pretty brutal and holds her own in the group.

Speak of the devil, your Hinata just visited my castle.  My Nino and Est are 3 Stars and do okay.  I want to upgrade them, but only have colorless badges right now.

I've resigned myself to not getting Leo, now.  The odds of getting him are 0.08%

My 5* Robin keeps being my best unit and trump card, and thanks to Blárraven, he has stood toe-to-toe against a Takumi I met in the Arena and come out on top. In addition, I've paired him many times with my 4* Serra who is my unit with the highest level right now, which has kept his health up and Serra's survivability high (thanks to Robin's Defence-providing skill).

My Lyn is a goddess, she doubles everything, kills everything, has a very nice amount of def and res  and everything more. I've got a 4* Hana that's just a beast, she OHOK everything in her path. 4* Gunter really saved me a lot of times against physical attackers. For a magic attacker, I use 4* Robin.

To add to the pile of units I mentioned earlier:

- 3* Gordin gets Brave Bow, which means "things die RIGHT NOW".  Combine with Rally Attack for shenanigans.
- 4* Stahl is a hell of a surprise for me.  Three-move Swap enables a lot of setup, and that's ignoring his combat (anything green DIES).
- 5* Jakob is my sniper.  If he targets something, it will die by my next turn.  Especially potent when combined with Gordin and Camilla.

On 04/02/2017 at 4:40 AM, Rezzy said:

13 Speed at Level 22, and she's 5 stars.  She's still good, but enemy phase hurts.

The brave axe kill her speed after all (-5 if memory serves)