When the week ends and we get our first batch of feathers from the Arena, who do you plan on using them on first?

OakTree

Probably Gunter because his silver version has crazy "hone cavalry" aura which gives +6 atk/spd to neighbouring cavalry units. I have silver Stahl and Perry, so the triangle is there. It still leaves in the open the 4th slot (and both of my golden units don't fit in there) but i want that KNIGHTY KNIGHTS MOWING DOWN THE PEASANTS IN THEIR WAY, ahem, well, you get the idea.

Edited by Avestus

Cherche.  Wanna put Roy / Lilina but that's 20K feathers...

I swear.. who ever is rank #1 ... is instantly a hacker... wait for the ban hammer coming.

I would love to use it on my 4* Sakura, but the cost is a bit excessive to jump her to 5 stars...

Realistically, I'm probably going to end up using them on the Heroes Trio (Alfonso, Sharena, and H!Anna). Eventually I want them to reach 5 stars and it seems upgrading them the "long way" is the only real method to get them there.

Otherwise, I'll have to research more on heroes I want to 5* but don't start off as a one. Then there is the matter of getting said heroes in the first place...

Hinata! or I'm going to save them for Gordin so I can eventually make him a 5* (because he's cute and deserves it... .... and because I have like three of him to merge so he'd probably benefit the most)

Edited by Alto

I'm not sure, based on who I'm using it would be either Est or Lilina. However, Lilina, so far, has been slow as balls and I might want to wait until I can get Oboro to rank up a lance unit.

Edit: Thinking about it, Lilina being slow as balls should have been foreseeable... Wonder if I should try out a different mage.

Edited by Suichimo

No one, I'll be saving all my feather for the moment likely until we get to the next banner release to see if there are any units there I particularly want.  If not, I'll probably use my feathers on Sheena so she can become a 5* unit when I get 20k.

I was thinking of using them on my 3* Oboro and making her a pet project, but that's a poor use of resources until I have a solid team of 5* units, instead of only two 5* in Lyn and Takumi