"Ask Fire Emblem Heroes Questions and Get Them Answered Here" Thread

Randoman

Today I summoned a second Bunny!Chrom. Previous one was +res/def and my new one is +atk/-hp. Would it be better to fuse my old one into my new one? or is it better to save his weapon for someone else? 

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Chelone said:

Today I summoned a second Bunny!Chrom. Previous one was +res/def and my new one is +atk/-hp. Would it be better to fuse my old one into my new one? or is it better to save his weapon for someone else? 

Save it for someone else or use both of them at the same time for maxum rabbit keks

Here's a quick question, If, using skill inheritance, you give a unit with say 2* a skill that you need 4* to unlock by sacrificing a 4* unit do you still have to promote the 2* to 4* before you can unlock it or will it let you spend sp immediately?

Reason I thought of this was because while in the training tower I saw a 4* Felicia with silver daggers+ and I know the training tower is cheeky, but I was curious if there was some plausible way for something like this to happen. (Not this case particularly since you can't give a unit something they already have)

23 minutes ago, BestFriendJ0 said:

Here's a quick question, If, using skill inheritance, you give a unit with say 2* a skill that you need 4* to unlock by sacrificing a 4* unit do you still have to promote the 2* to 4* before you can unlock it or will it let you spend sp immediately?

Rarity only matters for the donor as far as I've understood. The requirements are different on different units anyway.

4 minutes ago, Ralphophoulous said:

Do you think His Radiance, Saint Hetzel will be released in a banner or as a grand hero battle?
I mean we had Sanaki first from Radiant Dawn, so perhaps they'll have a Begnion senator next!
But Hetzel is also a tier 3 unit with powerful status staves... making him a prime candidate for GHB. What do you think? 

One word: Oliver.

Edited by Vaximillian

Do you think His Radiance, Saint Hetzel will be released in a banner or as a grand hero battle? 

I mean we had Sanaki first from Radiant Dawn, so perhaps they'll have a Begnion senator next!

But Hetzel is also a tier 3 unit with powerful status staves... making him a prime candidate for GHB. What do you think? 

1 minute ago, wizzard of soz said:

I have a 3* and 4* Olivia. If I promote the 3* and merge with the 4* and later promote that 4* to 5*, will the 5* Olivia still have the +1?

Merge boosts are lost upon promotion.

So I was looking at other people's heroes on the voting gauntlet leaderboard list and I came across this. Anyone know why the HP stat is green? I checked a bunch of others and no other stats were green. +Hp Tharja's HP is 42 but I don't think that is why it's green because no other stats were green for any other heroes...

Edited by Hawk King

6 minutes ago, Hawk King said:

Anyone know why the HP stat is green? I checked a bunch of others and no other stats were green.

I've seen this in the arena with +HP Tharjas, too. I have no idea why. It's probably a UI bug of some sort.

So... I have enough feathers to upgrade one unit. The candidates are:

1) ATiki who will then be sacrificed to give Lightning Breath to +atk -def YTiki; or

2) +spd -hp Nino 

3) Nowi - can't remember boon/bane but pretty sure not +atk or spd.

The target is any green mage eg Bunnilla, Nino, Julia.

I lean more to Tiki just for that bst and close counter, but at 30 spd she's gonna get doubled a lot.

Any suggestion? :s

1 hour ago, Ice Dragon said:

I've seen this in the arena with +HP Tharjas, too. I have no idea why. It's probably a UI bug of some sort.

I think I remember seeing it really early on and I didn't think much of it because the game was still pretty new and I just assumed there was a reason for the green number. Does this only happen with +HP Tharjas?

If all of the Boon/Banes were colored differently that would actually be pretty nice, and we wouldn't have to spend any time checking new heroes B/B. We all should spam the developer feedback with this suggestion. 

I have a question about the arena.

This week I don't have any arena defending records yet. I used to use Lucina as my team leader, so each week I got more than 260 points. But this week I have been using M!Robin. I wonder if this is the reason why no one picks me. If so, what kinds of characters would be the best team leader for defending?

1 minute ago, Rosetta said:

This week I don't have any arena defending records yet. I used to use Lucina as my team leader, so each week I got more than 260 points. But this week I have been using M!Robin. I wonder if this is the reason why no one picks me. If so, what kinds of characters would be the best team leader for defending?

Well, if you want to get people to fight you, pick the weakest one in your team.

8 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

Well, if you want to get people to fight you, pick the weakest one in your team.

According to the character tier list, M!Robin is weaker than Lucina anyway. I myself also believe he is the weakest of my team for his low speed and attack.

Maybe my Tier is too high?

Edited by Rosetta

I usually have male Robin as my leader and I do still get hits, but last season I believe it was, I didn't get any defense points. It could simply be that your team never won. Plus, male Robin is fairly sturdy, they may just not feel like tackling him compared to the relatively low defense Lucina.

13 minutes ago, Rosetta said:

I'm not sure there are really any particular characters people tend to avoid in general aside from dancers (if you put Azura/Olivia/Ninian as your rep I'm skipping you). Other than that it depends on what each particular person's team struggles against. My team doesn't do great against Tharja, for example, so I might likely to skip her if I see her, but Nowi is easy prey for my Julia. On the other hand, you may have a Linde that destroys Tharjas or your team struggles against Nowi, so your picks will be based on that.

tldr - There's no real "best team leader for defending" and you're just getting unlucky with Robin :/

Hella! I just pulled a 5* +DEF/-RES Caeda and a 4* +SPD/-RES Reinhardt. In the first case I thought it may sinergy with Hinoka for... Flier Emblem? (I know it exists and it revolves around buffs but didn't look too much onto it) Is her good? On the second, it suddenly became a really good option for a promotion. Last week I was thinking about promoting M!Robin because I needed more ranged and magic heros for my arena team, so... how good is Reinhardt per se? Should I promote him instead of our whitehaired strategist? My current team is Takumi (looking to replace it, I feel the damage it's pretty low, although the counter+vantage has its uses), Lucina, 4* Michalis (for bonus) and 4* Olivia (testing to see if it's worth to have it). 

Edited by Fire Penguin Disco Panda
wrote reinhardt as reinhadrt fml

Ok I'm pretty sure this has been hashed out before but I can't find the particular page it was mentioned on and I've gone through all 88 pages.

Do Hone and Goad Fliers stack infinitely? Meaning if I had 2 units with hone fliers and 2 units with goad fliers and they were within the 2 space range they would get +8 to the corresponding stats? Or would they only get +4?

I don't want to waste my extra Minerva and Palla with skill inheritance if they don't stack.

Edited by Liliesgrace

13 minutes ago, Liliesgrace said:

Ok I'm pretty sure this has been hashed out before but I can't find the particular page it was mentioned on and I've gone through all 88 pages.

Do Hone and Goad Fliers stack infinitely? Meaning if I had 2 units with hone fliers and 2 units with goad fliers and they were within the 2 space range they would get +8 to the corresponding stats? Or would they only get +4?

I don't want to waste my extra Minerva and Palla with skill inheritance if they don't stack.

As far as I know, "Hone", "Rally", etc skills don't stack, only the highest one apply. Although they stack with "Spur" buffs and so (the ones that only are applied in combat ONLY). I discovered the first because the Hone ATK of Olivia didn't stack with Sharena Rally ATK. However I may be wrong, so if anyone can finally confirm it...

Edit: found this thread, read the first reply. 

Edited by Fire Penguin Disco Panda

14 minutes ago, Liliesgrace said:

Hone Fliers does not stack with itself, just like any other out-of-battle buff

Goad Fliers stacks with everything, including itself, just like any other in-battle buff.

Just now, Ice Dragon said:

Hone Fliers does not stack with itself, just like any other out-of-battle buff

Goad Fliers stacks with everything, including itself, just like any other in-battle buff.

Thanks so much! I swear I'm making a note in my phone right now so I won't forget again!

13 minutes ago, wizzard of soz said:

What is the significance of the Tier rank in the arena? Like tier 6, 5, 10 etc... 

I'm not sure anyone actually knows. Probably not even the devs.