"Ask Fire Emblem Heroes Questions and Get Them Answered Here" Thread

Randoman

3 minutes ago, Boltlightning said:

My team right now is Lucina, Celica and Effie. Should I use (Summer) Corrin or (Normal) Cordelia?

1. What is the team for (clearing story maps, arena, TT, etc)?

2. I would advise a green unit instead of those two.

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, I finally saved up enough feathers to upgrade a unit to 5 stars. 

Currently on deck I've got a M Robin, Palla (for flier team) and Effie. Can't decide which is better to raise.

I'm kind of starved for blues (Got a ton of Reds and Colorless) and I'd like to know which one will likely put in more work or if I save it for another unit.

1 hour ago, Boltlightning said:

That is the team I use for everything and what should I replace for green unit?

Ideally, the green unit should attack from a distance; Nino, NS!Elise, Soren, and Sonya are the best in my opinion. If you do not have them, Raven and Legion would work fine.

I would replace Lucina and Effie since they have limited attack range and Effie has abysmal movement.

If you do not have a Dancer/Singer yet, you can get Olivia for free from Special Maps on certain days.

1 hour ago, SnowyTome said:

Hey, I finally saved up enough feathers to upgrade a unit to 5 stars. 

Currently on deck I've got a M Robin, Palla (for flier team) and Effie. Can't decide which is better to raise.

I'm kind of starved for blues (Got a ton of Reds and Colorless) and I'd like to know which one will likely put in more work or if I save it for another unit.

I would go with the one with the best nature. If they are all about the same, I would go with Robin since he can check colorless.

3 minutes ago, SSbardock84 said:

When will we know what the next summoning is full of new character?

Your guess is as good as ours. Unless data miners dig some new stuff up, we will not know until Feh release something on Twitter or Nintendo releases something on their Youtube. You can follow and subscribe them for the most up to date news.

Does anyone want Clive's Silver Lance+? I may end up getting him even though I typically stop playing after I hit 22.5k. The bonuses at the beginning of the day are always helpful!

I COULD give it to Catria to give her some actual Atk power, but her role as a QR Luna killer will be gone as a result :/

1 hour ago, SSbardock84 said:

When will we know what the next summoning is full of new character?

Who knows? We're certainly due for a new Banner.  It's been 17 days on this Banner, and they usually last a couple weeks give or take a day.

8 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

Does anyone want Clive's Silver Lance+? I may end up getting him even though I typically stop playing after I hit 22.5k. The bonuses at the beginning of the day are always helpful!

I COULD give it to Catria to give her some actual Atk power, but her role as a QR Luna killer will be gone as a result :/

It never hurts to spoil your favorite unit with skills they will never use. I gave BB!Cordelia Bowbreaker, Daggerbreaker, and countless other skills.

However, I do not use extremely limited units as fodder though, I merge mine instead.

You can give it to Donnel for a Distant Counter build.

Just now, XRay said:

It never hurts to spoil your favorite unit with skills they will never use. I gave BB!Cordelia Bowbreaker, Daggerbreaker, and countless other skills.

However, I do not use extremely limited units as fodder though, I merge mine instead.

You can give it to Donnel for a Distant Counter build.

>using Donnel

>implying I have Hector

I suppose I can try! I'd want to save DC for other units first though

2 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

>using Donnel

>implying I have Hector

I suppose I can try! I'd want to save DC for other units first though

Yeah, Distant Counter is really good on armor units for armor quests. I only have one Distant Counter fodder left though, so I will be saving it for someone really worthy.

Edited by XRay

1 minute ago, XRay said:

Yeah, Distant Counter is really good on armor units for armor quests. I only have one Distant Counter fodder left though, so I will be saving it for someone really worthy.

I'm planning on giving it to Camilla for DC Emerald Axe to beat Reinhardt. I suppose other fun builds can come later though 

Just now, GuiltyLove said:

I'm planning on giving it to Camilla for DC Emerald Axe to beat Reinhardt. I suppose other fun builds can come later though 

Is there anyone you hate more than Reinhardt?

31 minutes ago, Thienphu said:

Hi,

I just got a +res/-hp Ike but i dont know if its worth to use him. Since i already a +def/-res Ryoma and a +spd/-def Lucina. Should i use Ike or not?

Why would you not want to use him? Unless you have already have five other good red units to fill out the rest of your teams for Arena Assault there is no reason not to use Ike.

If you are talking about giving him skill inheritance fodder, then I would not bother giving him any unless you have an excess of certain skills. If you have a lot of Subakis laying around, then giving him Quick Riposte 2 is definitely worth it, since that is all he needs to compliment his base kit. You can also give him your favorite Assist and C passive if you have left overs.

Edited by XRay

Does the Hardy Bearing Seal work with Quick Riposte and Breaker Skills.  Are Vantage and Desperation the only skills that it affects?

19 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Does the Hardy Bearing Seal work with Quick Riposte and Breaker Skills.  Are Vantage and Desperation the only skills that it affects?

QR and breakers do not change attack priority, so yes, Vantage and Desperation only.

7 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

QR and breakers do not change attack priority, so yes, Vantage and Desperation only.

Thanks, now I just have to figure out who to give the Seal to.

10 minutes ago, CorruptedChrome said:

Building a flier emblem team and need advice from better players then me on what flier buffs . 

If someone can let me know what should be on who . This is what I have , pretty much what they came with

Summer corrin- fortify

Hinoka- hone 

Palla- goad

Michalis- n/a

Give Michalis Fortify Fliers, which can be obtained from Caeda 4*. It will give NS!Corrin an additional +12 Attack and bulk.

1 hour ago, Rezzy said:

Thanks, now I just have to figure out who to give the Seal to.

I gave it to my Xander so he doesnt get killed by Desperation!Nino on Arena Defense. My Xander runs QR instead of Vantage though. QR!Ike is also a good candidate.

10 minutes ago, CorruptedChrome said:

Building a flier emblem team and need advice from better players then me on what flier buffs . 

If someone can let me know what should be on who . This is what I have , pretty much what they came with 

Summer corrin- fortify

Hinoka- hone 

Palla- goad

Michalis- n/a

A good way to start is by considering who want to receive what buffs.

Summer Corrin wants to run a -Blade tome and receive +6 to all stats, so you want the other units to carry Hone and Fortify flyers.

Hinoka doesn't really care to much about her defences, but she really likes to get boosts to her Speed and Attack.

Michealis is a flying tank, so he likes defence boosts as well. Evryone likes offence boosts, but he needs it less then others.

Palla is a well rounded red unit, so she's happy with whatever she gets. (Her main role is countering greens, which she does well enough without boosts, so she's not much of a priority).

So my advice would be:

• Hinoka: Fortify. Hinoka doesn't need it, so she's a great candidate to use it to boost her allies.
  • Michealis: Hone. Same reasoning as Hinoka, although it would be ideal if someone else had it as well.
  • S!Corrin: Hone/Fortify. Since Hinoka already has Fortify, there's not much point in keeping it on Corrin as well, so she's a good candidate to run Hone. If you're short on fodder, keeping Fortify on her is decent enough. It also might make it easier to give Michealis a Fortify boost (since Corrin wants to be next to both Hinoka and Michealis as much as possible).
  • Palla: Goad/Fortify/Hone. Goad on Palla, because three units with Hone seems like overkill. If the others will generally have a Hone boost anyway, they'll appreciate the goad buff for even more damage (especially Hinoka). You could also give her Fortify or Hone (whatever you're not giving S!Corrin) to make it easier to give evryone +6 to all stats.

of course, if you don't have a lot of fodder, doing what @XRay says is the cheapest solution, as making sure S!Corrin gets all possible buffs is most important.

4 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

A good way to start is by considering who want to receive what buffs.

Summer Corrin wants to run a -Blade tome and receive +6 to all stats, so you want the other units to carry Hone and Fortify flyers.

Hinoka doesn't really care to much about her defences, but she really likes to get boosts to her Speed and Attack.

Michealis is a flying tank, so he likes defence boosts as well. Evryone likes offence boosts, but he needs it less then others.

Palla is a well rounded red unit, so she's happy with whatever she gets. (Her main role is countering greens, which she does well enough without boosts, so she's not much of a priority).

So my advice would be:

• Hinoka: Fortify. Hinoka doesn't need it, so she's a great candidate to use it to boost her allies.
  • Michealis: Hone. Same reasoning as Hinoka, although it would be ideal if someone else had it as well.
  • S!Corrin: Hone/Fortify. Since Hinoka already has Fortify, there's not much point in keeping it on Corrin as well, so she's a good candidate to run Hone. If you're short on fodder, keeping Fortify on her is decent enough. It also might make it easier to give Michealis a Fortify boost (since Corrin wants to be next to both Hinoka and Michealis as much as possible).
  • Palla: Goad/Fortify/Hone. Goad on Palla, because three units with Hone seems like overkill. If the others will generally have a Hone boost anyway, they'll appreciate the goad buff for even more damage (especially Hinoka). You could also give her Fortify or Hone (whatever you're not giving S!Corrin) to make it easier to give evryone +6 to all stats.

of course, if you don't have a lot of fodder, doing what @XRay says is the cheapest solution, as making sure S!Corrin gets all possible buffs is most important.

Unfortunately I only have 1 hinoka so I'll have to go the cheaper route for now , but I'll definitely be working towards a more optimal builds , thank you both of you