"Ask Fire Emblem Heroes Questions and Get Them Answered Here" Thread

Randoman

22 minutes ago, Birdy said:

Probably asked already, but does Wrath stack with Wo Dao(+)?

I am pretty sure it does since the description does not exclude it.

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@Arcanite @MrSmokestack @XRay @Ice Dragon

I'm looking for an A skill for my -Atk+Spd Oscar.  I could do the old fallback of Fury.  He'll be on a Horse Emblem team.

I have his default Sapphire Lance, and gave him Moonbow and Hone Cavalry, keeping his Lancebreaker.

40 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I'm looking for an A skill for my -Atk+Spd Oscar.  I could do the old fallback of Fury.  He'll be on a Horse Emblem team.

I have his default Sapphire Lance, and gave him Moonbow and Hone Cavalry, keeping his Lancebreaker.

I don't see anything wrong with Fury, but who are his teammates? Is he going to be a defensive TA cav?

42 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I think Fury is fine.

8 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

I don't see anything wrong with Fury, but who are his teammates? Is he going to be a defensive TA cav?

His teammates will be Titania, Ursula, and Xander.  They are the core of my Arena Team, and I have a bonus unit as the fourth.  Whenever I can run another Horse, it's a bonus.  A lot of weeks, the fourth member of my team just stands in the corner, but at the very least, Oscar can provide Hone buffs.

11 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

His teammates will be Titania, Ursula, and Xander.  They are the core of my Arena Team, and I have a bonus unit as the fourth.  Whenever I can run another Horse, it's a bonus.  A lot of weeks, the fourth member of my team just stands in the corner, but at the very least, Oscar can provide Hone buffs.

That is great. I do not think you need to invest too much into him, so I think he is fine with what you gave him. Fury will top it all off nicely.

33 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

Is giving my bad natured Palla (+hp/-atk) up to my Elincia for goad fliers a good option? Sadly, the bad natured Palla is the only one I have of her.

Palla's a 3*, and relatively easy to get, so I wouldn't worry about foddering her if you haven't invested too much into her.

Just now, Rezzy said:

Palla's a 3*, and relatively easy to get, so I wouldn't worry about foddering her if you haven't invested too much into her.

That's good to hear. The only thing invested into that Palla was draw back and 2,000 feathers. 

Blade or Owl tome for Katarina ?

She is +HP -Def so i summoner supported her to give +Speed/+Attack IV effect. 

Owl Tome : Ally Support Ephraim (+2 to all her stats expect HP) and with full buff from Ephraim (+3 Attack/Defense/Res and +4 Speed) she will have :

- 135 Wins 0 Losses 33 Draws -

Blade Tome : Ally Support Ephraim (+2 to all her stats expect HP) and with full buff from Ephraim (+3 Attack/Def/Res and +4 Speed) she will have :

- 160 Wins 0 Losses 8 Draws -

with Blade tome she will have much more wins but she always has to be adjacent with Ephraim

:

13 minutes ago, FiyaaEmburem said:

Owl Tome : Ally Support Ephraim (+2 to all her stats expect HP) and with full buff from Ephraim (+3 Attack/Defense/Res and +4 Speed) she will have :

Blade Tome : Ally Support Ephraim (+2 to all her stats expect HP) and with full buff from Ephraim (+3 Attack/Def/Res and +4 Speed) she will have :

with Blade tome she will have much more wins but she always has to be adjacent with Ephraim

:

If being near Ephraim is a problem, give him something like Reposition or Draw Back so that, if Katarina is ever in danger, Ephraim will either take the full blow himself or outright save her and himself. No matter what positioning skill you give him, Katarina will always be next to him and receive the buffs (unless you give him Smite for some reason). Plus with RauorOwl she has to be near people anyways.

I say, secure the wins that would have otherwise been Draws.

15 minutes ago, FiyaaEmburem said:

:

Blade tome is generally better than Owl.  Blade gives you a lot more freedom with movement, since you only have to start near the buffer(s), whereas Owl requires you to attack from a position next to two or three of you allies, but it's got really poor base might of only 10 vs 13 for Blade, so there's that.

2 minutes ago, ninjero said:

Just drew my third Minerva.
One is +Def -Atk, another is +ATK -RES, and the third (fully leveled) is +HP -RES

My question is: should I merge them all (probably onto the +ATK -RES one, I presume...?) or burn them for Life&Death on other units?

Personally, I would merge them, if you plan to use Minerva, since you can 5* Hana for L&D fodder, but it's up to you.

29 minutes ago, ninjero said:

Just drew my third Minerva.
One is +Def -Atk, another is +ATK -RES, and the third (fully leveled) is +HP -RES

My question is: should I merge them all (probably onto the +ATK -RES one, I presume...?) or burn them for Life&Death on other units?

If you don't want to use her to boost your arena score, there is not much reason to merge her. Many units want LnD3, saves a lot of feathers. 

11 minutes ago, XXI said:

I'm a pretty new player nd was just wondering how I should build my Elincia;;

She's +HP -REs btw!

Her starting skill set is fine, just add Reposition and Luna.

If you have the resources and want to overhaul her set, you can try the following:

Amiti, Reposition/Ardent Sacrifice, Luna
Life and Death/Swift Sparrow/Fury, Swordbreaker/Desperation

You can give her whatever buffs you like for her C slot.

30 minutes ago, immatx said:

Is a +hp -spd Elincia usable, or should I try for a better one?

I would try for a better one. In my opinion, she does not have enough attack to emulate slow Brave builds since her Attack is not high enough.

I'm going to ask this question again.

Who should I promote between Zephiel & Sheena for Armor Emblem?

Zephiel has a legendary weapon but I feel like BK will just replace & Sheena is my only Green armor unit but her boon is SPD.

I'm doing a lot 2nd guess here.

29 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

I'm going to ask this question again.

Who should I promote between Zephiel & Sheena for Armor Emblem?

Zephiel has a legendary weapon but I feel like BK will just replace & Sheena is my only Green armor unit but her boon is SPD.

I'm doing a lot 2nd guess here.

I will go with Sheena for color balance. Sheena needs -Spd to activate Ignis though.

Edited by XRay

2 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

So should I still promote her even though I'm planning to give her Wary fighter?

If you do not want to wait for another Sheena or Hector then sure.

3 hours ago, immatx said:

Is a +hp -spd Elincia usable, or should I try for a better one?

She's usable, but of course, getting another Elincia who isn't -Atk or -Spd would be better.

3 hours ago, XRay said:

I would try for a better one. In my opinion, she does not have enough attack to emulate slow Brave builds since her Attack is not high enough.

How does she not have high attack? Amiti being an 11 MT Brave Sword that has a -2 speed penalty instead of -5 means that if Elincia had 32 attack and 32 speed instead of 34 attack and 36 speed, she would be a red Cordelia since Amiti even things out. Cordelia has 35 attack and speed and her default Brave Lance+ puts her at 43 attack and 30 speed. Granted, Cordelia is in a better color pool, but Cordelia is still one of the best units in the game even if she's neutral in attack or speed. +Atk would be better and so would +Spd Cordelia who would also be a good Firesweep Lance+ user.

Anyway, -Spd Elincia would have 34 attack and 33 speed. With Amiti, she would have 45 attack and 31 speed. Her default Death Blow 3 brings her to 51 attack on initiation as well. L&D3 would put her at 50 attack and 36 speed. It would be better if she was +Atk or +Spd, but 51 attack and 31 speed by default or 50 attack and 36 speed with L&D3 inherited is still pretty good when you consider that none of the default melee Brave units come with Death Blow; the closest is Luke with Fire Boost and he's kind of this slow, high attack Brave unit.

1-range units using Brave weapons with 35/35 offenses by default cap at 43 attack and 30 speed. Death Blow 3 brings them to 49 attack and 30 speed and L&D3 brings them to 48 attack and 35 speed. Both are lower than what -Spd Elincia can have. They will exceed her if +Atk or +Spd, but that's because she's -Spd.

Edited by Kaden