"Ask Fire Emblem Heroes Questions and Get Them Answered Here" Thread

Randoman

11 hours ago, eclipse said:

Depends on what you want out of him.  If you want him as a pure anti-mage thing, slap Distant Def on him.  If you want something more offensive, a stat-plus never hurts.

He'll probably be a little more all-round, not specifically anti-mage. I'll try a stat-plus first, see how I like it.

11 hours ago, mampfoid said:

If you meant his support skill, then give him Reposition. In my opinion it's the best support skill for melee horses, even more so for the tankier ones. 

If you meant what sacred seal to equip, give him Distant Def (or stat plus seals) like @eclipse wrote. 

Yeah I meant Sacred Seal, I got Reposition on him already.

Thank you for your suggestions!

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Usana said:

I personally prefer +atk myself, however, Spd does increase both bulk and offense. My reasoning is that sub 30 ATK is just too low. Where as 34 speed is 'good enough'. However, since she for many functions as a debuffer getting that extra speed to insure that she doesn't get doubled can go a real long ways.

I might give her TA to patch up her offenses since she already has TA1 from the Selena. It's not like I'll have her fight greens anyway. I've also considered giving her Desperation but her offense isn't strong enough to make good use of it. I'm not sure which B skill she would like if I don't give her Desperation. 

As for lances. If you happened to get Summer Robin she is probably the best mixed lance infantry with 35/28/29 and 34 speed. Oboro can be decent that way too +Res gives her 40/35/28. But only 26 speed. Like Arthur sacrificing her atk gives her the same attack as +atk Selena.

I happen to have a +Atk/-HP Robin and I've been thinking of giving her Sapphire Lance. She also has Swordbreaker so she basically only fights reds but that +2 boost to her stats is somewhat hard to give up.

It's about time I promoted some units. I'll just put them in a spoiler, and say that I'm definitely considering among my non-green mages in particular. It's late, might add the 5* units later.

Spoiler

Red: Caeda (+Att/-Def), Roy (+Spd/-HP), Lloyd, Palla (+Spd/-HP), Zephiel, Tharja (+Spd/-Res), Athena (+Att/-Res), Hana (+Att/-Res), Hinata (+Att/-Res), M!Corrin (+Spd/-Res), Lon'qu (+Att/-HP), Laslow (+Att/-HP), Sophia (+Att/-Spd), Olivia (+Spd/-HP), Raigh (+Spd/-Res), Navarre, Draug (+Spd/-Res), Selena (+Spd/-Def), Cain (+Res/-Spd), Seth (+Spd/-HP), Stahl (+Def/-Spd), A!Tiki (+HP/-Spd), Lilina (+Def/-Res), Henry (+Att/-Spd), Marth (+HP/-Spd), Seliph (+Def/-HP)

Blue: Mathilda (+Spd/-Def), Berkut, Peri (+Spd/-Def), Ursula, Valter, Catria (+Spd/-HP), Clair (+Att/-Res), Est (+Spd/-HP), Shanna (+Res/-HP), Subaki (+Spd/-Def), F!Corrin (+Def/-Res), Florina (+Att/-HP), Lukas (+Spd/-Res), Wendy (+Res/-Spd), Oboro (+Def/-HP), Abel (+Att/-HP), Sully (+Att/-HP), Donnel (+Att/-Def), Effie (+HP/-Def), Jagen (+HP/-Def), Rody (Neutral), Mae (+Def/-Res), Odin (+Spd/-Def)

Green: Nino (+Att/-HP), Cecilia (+Spd/-Def), Merric (+Att/-Res), Bartre (+Att/-Def), Hawkeye (+Att/-Def), F!Robin, Legion, Barst (+Att/-HP), Arthur (+Att/-Res), Sheena (+Def/-Spd), Titania (+Spd/-Def), Frederick (+Def/-Res), Gunter (+HP/-Res), Narcian, Cherche (+Att/-HP), Camilla (+Att/-HP), Fae (+Att/-Def), Boey (+Def/-Spd), Soren (+Def/-Res)

Colourless: Setsuna (+Spd/-Def), Kagero (+Spd/-HP), Klein (+Att/-Spd), Gordin (+Att/-Def), Jeorge (+Res/-Spd), Leon (+Res/-HP), Gaius (+Spd/-Def), Rebecca (+Spd/-HP), Virion (+Att/-Def), Felicia (+Att/-Spd), Clarisse, Clarine (+Spd/-Res), Lissa (+Att/-Spd), Jakob (Neutral), Saizo (+Def/-HP), Maria (Neutral), Wrys (+Res/-Spd), Lachesis (+Spd/-Att), Serra (+HP/-Att), Lucius (+Att/-Def), Azama (+Spd/-Res), Sakura (+Def/-HP)

Also, should I sacrifice my 5* -Spd Peri for Threaten Def and to who?

I'm feeling a little feisty tonight.  Would it be worth it to promote Gunter?  I was thinking of doing a Brave Axe build, and it can never hurt to have more Horse Emblem.  I've worried about old man stat bonus, but +6 everything should fix that, right?  I'm curious how his win/lose/draw numbers look like, assuming +6x4 to stats.

2 hours ago, Dayni said:

It's about time I promoted some units. I'll just put them in a spoiler, and say that I'm definitely considering among my non-green mages in particular. It's late, might add the 5* units later.

Hide contents

Red: Caeda (+Att/-Def), Roy (+Spd/-HP), Lloyd, Palla (+Spd/-HP), Zephiel, Tharja (+Spd/-Res), Athena (+Att/-Res), Hana (+Att/-Res), Hinata (+Att/-Res), M!Corrin (+Spd/-Res), Lon'qu (+Att/-HP), Laslow (+Att/-HP), Sophia (+Att/-Spd), Olivia (+Spd/-HP), Raigh (+Spd/-Res), Navarre, Draug (+Spd/-Res), Selena (+Spd/-Def), Cain (+Res/-Spd), Seth (+Spd/-HP), Stahl (+Def/-Spd), A!Tiki (+HP/-Spd), Lilina (+Def/-Res), Henry (+Att/-Spd), Marth (+HP/-Spd), Seliph (+Def/-HP)

Blue: Mathilda (+Spd/-Def), Berkut, Peri (+Spd/-Def), Ursula, Valter, Catria (+Spd/-HP), Clair (+Att/-Res), Est (+Spd/-HP), Shanna (+Res/-HP), Subaki (+Spd/-Def), F!Corrin (+Def/-Res), Florina (+Att/-HP), Lukas (+Spd/-Res), Wendy (+Res/-Spd), Oboro (+Def/-HP), Abel (+Att/-HP), Sully (+Att/-HP), Donnel (+Att/-Def), Effie (+HP/-Def), Jagen (+HP/-Def), Rody (Neutral), Mae (+Def/-Res), Odin (+Spd/-Def)

Green: Nino (+Att/-HP), Cecilia (+Spd/-Def), Merric (+Att/-Res), Bartre (+Att/-Def), Hawkeye (+Att/-Def), F!Robin, Legion, Barst (+Att/-HP), Arthur (+Att/-Res), Sheena (+Def/-Spd), Titania (+Spd/-Def), Frederick (+Def/-Res), Gunter (+HP/-Res), Narcian, Cherche (+Att/-HP), Camilla (+Att/-HP), Fae (+Att/-Def), Boey (+Def/-Spd), Soren (+Def/-Res)

Colourless: Setsuna (+Spd/-Def), Kagero (+Spd/-HP), Klein (+Att/-Spd), Gordin (+Att/-Def), Jeorge (+Res/-Spd), Leon (+Res/-HP), Gaius (+Spd/-Def), Rebecca (+Spd/-HP), Virion (+Att/-Def), Felicia (+Att/-Spd), Clarisse, Clarine (+Spd/-Res), Lissa (+Att/-Spd), Jakob (Neutral), Saizo (+Def/-HP), Maria (Neutral), Wrys (+Res/-Spd), Lachesis (+Spd/-Att), Serra (+HP/-Att), Lucius (+Att/-Def), Azama (+Spd/-Res), Sakura (+Def/-HP)

Also, should I sacrifice my 5* -Spd Peri for Threaten Def and to who?

I think using a 5* to give a skill that can be gotten from a 4* to be a massive waste.  Peri's speed is still salvageable with Hone Cavalry on a Horse Emblem team, or you could always wait for a better one and merge her.  But wasting 5*s makes you get -Atk.

Do you run Horse Emblem?  If you do, it never hurts to have more cavs, depending on which color you need filled.  Your Cecilia has an ideal nature for Blade tome Horse Emblem and your Titania and Frederick have good natures, too.  For Blue, your Abel has arguably the best nature, Ursula is great with blarblade.  For Red, your Seth actually has a nice nature.  Cain is okay, but I would wait for a better nature, preferably +Atk.

Edited by Rezzy

4 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I'm feeling a little feisty tonight.  Would it be worth it to promote Gunter?  I was thinking of doing a Brave Axe build, and it can never hurt to have more Horse Emblem.  I've worried about old man stat bonus, but +6 everything should fix that, right?  I'm curious how his win/lose/draw numbers look like, assuming +6x4 to stats.

His stats, while lower, are pretty well distributed...assuming he's +Atk (35 before weapon), that's usually a safe number to run a Brave build with. He seems to have a decent enough matchup spread to me: running +Atk/-Res, Brave Axe+, Death Blow 3, and +6/6/6/6 with no seal or B passive he's got 90 wins/1 loss/10 draws against neutral/no-inheritance enemies that aren't red, staff-users, or dagger-users. That includes perfect blue coverage.

That holds up reasonably well against enemies with Fury (85/1/15) and even enemies with a +4 Def buff on top of that (74/1/26). Most of the enemies he loses the KO on from those two are green, with the only blues being Lukas and Gwendolyn, so nothing super-concerning, in my opinion. The one loss in all three scenarios is Brave Mercenary Ike.

23 minutes ago, LordFrigid said:

His stats, while lower, are pretty well distributed...assuming he's +Atk (35 before weapon), that's usually a safe number to run a Brave build with. He seems to have a decent enough matchup spread to me: running +Atk/-Res, Brave Axe+, Death Blow 3, and +6/6/6/6 with no seal or B passive he's got 90 wins/1 loss/10 draws against neutral/no-inheritance enemies that aren't red, staff-users, or dagger-users. That includes perfect blue coverage.

That holds up reasonably well against enemies with Fury (85/1/15) and even enemies with a +4 Def buff on top of that (74/1/26). Most of the enemies he loses the KO on from those two are green, with the only blues being Lukas and Gwendolyn, so nothing super-concerning, in my opinion. The one loss in all three scenarios is Brave Mercenary Ike.

I forgot to mention, mine is +Atk-Spd.  Does that have the same win/loss/draw record?  

I gave mine Luna and Quick Riposte 2.  I've got DB2 readily available, but might have to wait for DB3.

26 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I forgot to mention, mine is +Atk-Spd.  Does that have the same win/loss/draw record?  

I gave mine Luna and Quick Riposte 2.  I've got DB2 readily available, but might have to wait for DB3.

The matchup lists are the same, actually...probably because he's so slow to begin with. Admittedly I just defaulted to -Res out of habit.

I would give some consideration to Axebreaker if you have a spare Laslow lying around. Axebreaker gives him back a lot of the green KOs he loses due to enemy inheritance & buffs. The enemy Def boosts prevent him from netting some axe 2HKOs, but quadrupling with Axebreaker solves that nicely.

Bonfire gets an honorable mention too, since 39 Def after Fortify Cavalry usually out-damages Luna. However, it's not really something I would worry too much about; it only really comes into play when Red units are included from what I can tell.

Edited by LordFrigid

Is there a specific Spd value that's considered important for Desperation -blade mages to hit? With or without buffs; I'm trying to fully consider my options for some of my mages. On a related note, is there a similarly desired value for the Atk and Spd stats of melee infantry units using Desperation? I imagine Atk is a bit more important for melee units since they can't reach anywhere close to the power of -blade mages, and I'm not sure what a good baseline would be for either one.

Edited by DefaultBeep

4 hours ago, saisymbolic said:

I have a (+ATK -DEF) Summer!Xander and I have him decked out with Bonfire. But I've been wondering if Luna would be better instead?

(Summer!Xander has 33 DEF with a bane.)

Bonfire is fine. I am not sure what your build is, so I will just assume the following; you may have to recheck the numbers yourself in the calculator:

Xander +Atk -Def
Slaying Axe
Fury, Quick Riposte
Enemy Phase [Bonfire] 71:11:97
Enemy Phase [Luna] 68:11:100

3 hours ago, DefaultBeep said:

Is there a specific Spd value that's considered important for Desperation -blade mages to hit? With or without buffs; I'm trying to fully consider my options for some of my mages. On a related note, is there a similarly desired value for the Atk and Spd stats of melee infantry units using Desperation? I imagine Atk is a bit more important for melee units since they can't reach anywhere close to the power of -blade mages, and I'm not sure what a good baseline would be for either one.

Against unmerged, neutral, vanilla units in the calculator, you need around Speed of 35 in my opinion. In the Arena, the Speed requirement is a little higher (if you face merged units, the requirement is a lot higher), but you can patch it up with buffs.

I think it is the same for melee units. 35 Speed is a good number to hit.

Is there a special reason why some sacred seals can't be created via sacred seal forge? According to the wiki,  the DEF related seals (DEF+1, Distand Def, Fortify Def), Squad Ace seals and Panic Ploy can't be forged: 

https://feheroes.gamepedia.com/Sacred_Seal_Forge

In case of the Squad Ace seals it makes sense, but the others seem to be left out randomly. 

4 hours ago, DefaultBeep said:

I gave Desperation to my few fast mages: Nino (42 SPD with Fury 3) and NS!Corrin (37 with Fury 3) and they profit a lot from it (especially on multi map modes like CC and TT)  Never thought of a special treshold to use desperation, since I lack the options. 35 SPD (after skill boost) like @XRay wrote seems a good value. 

On the melee side my Anna (41 SPD with Fury 3) and BH!Roy (38 SPD with LnD2) make great use of Desperation. BH!Lucina (39 SPD) on the other side rarely uses it, since she is quite bulky and is used a lot for support. 

So I summoned a few Faes - besides Falchion users and maybe Azama, who really wants Renewal as a B skill?

Usually the B skill is best as a breaker, QR or Vantage depending on the unit, but is there anyone that wants Renewal the most? I guess Celica but is there anyone else? Summer Tiki?

Edited by mcsilas

7 hours ago, Rezzy said:

I think using a 5* to give a skill that can be gotten from a 4* to be a massive waste.  Peri's speed is still salvageable with Hone Cavalry on a Horse Emblem team, or you could always wait for a better one and merge her.  But wasting 5*s makes you get -Atk.

Do you run Horse Emblem?  If you do, it never hurts to have more cavs, depending on which color you need filled.  Your Cecilia has an ideal nature for Blade tome Horse Emblem and your Titania and Frederick have good natures, too.  For Blue, your Abel has arguably the best nature, Ursula is great with blarblade.  For Red, your Seth actually has a nice nature.  Cain is okay, but I would wait for a better nature, preferably +Atk.

That is true, I was surprised to find that out with Peri.

I don't exclusively run it: I've also got a lot more set up for flier emblem. Right now the 5* ones I do have are Xander, Eliwood, Brave!Roy (newly pulled and -Att), Camus, Brave!Lyn and Elise. So I could certainly promote one of those greens (And Titania has Hone Cav, while Frederick has Fortify Cav) and Ursula and Cecilia have the -blade spell inherited. 

Also, are any of Roy, Lloyd, Zephiel, Tharja, Athena, Hana, M!Corrin, Arvis, Mathilda, Valter, Wendy, Nino, Merric, F!Robin, Legion, Sheena, Cherche, Fae or Klein also worth considering?

10 hours ago, XRay said:

Against unmerged, neutral, vanilla units in the calculator, you need around Speed of 35 in my opinion. In the Arena, the Speed requirement is a little higher (if you face merged units, the requirement is a lot higher), but you can patch it up with buffs.

I think it is the same for melee units. 35 Speed is a good number to hit.

9 hours ago, mampfoid said:

I gave Desperation to my few fast mages: Nino (42 SPD with Fury 3) and NS!Corrin (37 with Fury 3) and they profit a lot from it (especially on multi map modes like CC and TT)  Never thought of a special treshold to use desperation, since I lack the options. 35 SPD (after skill boost) like @XRay wrote seems a good value. 

On the melee side my Anna (41 SPD with Fury 3) and BH!Roy (38 SPD with LnD2) make great use of Desperation. BH!Lucina (39 SPD) on the other side rarely uses it, since she is quite bulky and is used a lot for support. 

...Huh. That's much lower than I was expecting. I was trying to decide ways to potentially increase Ayra's and LaD3 Tailtiu's speed (both hit 40 with her weapon and LaD3 respectively), but I suppose that won't be too necessary. I may still give Ayra Summoner Support (I'm way too indecisive with that thing...) just for fun, since her Atk and Def could benefit from the increase as well, but it's good to know that it's not really required. Thanks!

9 hours ago, mcsilas said:

So I summoned a few Faes - besides Falchion users and maybe Azama, who really wants Renewal as a B skill?

Usually the B skill is best as a breaker, QR or Vantage depending on the unit, but is there anyone that wants Renewal the most? I guess Celica but is there anyone else? Summer Tiki?

Maybe Raven mages like Boey, although he comes with it already. You can try using [Raven, Moonbow, Earth Boost, Renewal] on Henry, Robins, Merric, Sophia, and maybe SF!Camilla.

6 hours ago, Jingle Jangle said:

Two questions,

• Is 31 points of resistance a good number to use def ploy welll?
  • How often green heroes appear the summoning circle? For the last ten summons,most of the time there were only one green unit to summon.

1. 31 is good. Most melee units bane Resistance.

2. It changes every time due to new units being constantly added. You will have to calculate it manually or find something online that does it for you. For each orb in the summoning circle, I think the formula is something like this:

0.03 * (Number of Greens in Focus/Total Number of Characters in Focus)
+
0.03 * (Number of Greens in 5* Pool/Total Number of Characters in 5* Pool)
+
0.58 * (Number of Greens in 4* Pool/Total Number of Characters in 4* Pool)
+
0.36 * (Number of Greens in 3* Pool/Total Number of Characters in 3* Pool)
=
Percent Chance a Particular Orb is Green

Do not forget to adjust the summoning rates too.

4 hours ago, Crushie said:

I pulled two Deirdres: 

1st is +spd/-res

2nd is +atk/-res

What Deirdre should I train/What Deirdre will be merge fodder? I honestly have a pretty hard time deciding.

If you support beating children disciplining lolis, use both on your defense team and give them [Divine Naga, Moonbow, Life and Death/Swift Sparrow/Fury/Close Counter, Vantage (with Close Counter)].

I prefer +Spd so she can do more doubles with Life and Death or Swift Sparrow. If you plan to give her a blade tome build down the line, she would definitely need +Spd.

25 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

...Huh. That's much lower than I was expecting. I was trying to decide ways to potentially increase Ayra's and LaD3 Tailtiu's speed (both hit 40 with her weapon and LaD3 respectively), but I suppose that won't be too necessary. I may still give Ayra Summoner Support (I'm way too indecisive with that thing...) just for fun, since her Atk and Def could benefit from the increase as well, but it's good to know that it's not really required. Thanks!

It mostly depends on your enemies. If you run into merge +5 frequently, then you should up the minimum Speed threshold to 37. You need 39 minimum if you frequently face +10.

Just now, XRay said:

It mostly depends on your enemies. If you run into merge +5 frequently, then you should up the minimum Speed threshold to 37. You need 39 minimum if you frequently face +10.

I don't normally run into too many merged enemies (at least in the Arena; I normally hover around the 18-19 tier level), but I think Ayra and Tailtiu's 40 Spd should still be able to cover that then regardless, I believe.

@Poimagic

1. When a unit at 50% of their HP attacks an enemy that can counterattack (i.e. the forecast shows the damage they would deal if they attacked), the attacking unit will perform an automatic follow-up attack.

2. Brash Assault stacks with Sol Katti’s innate Desperation 2, which procs at the same HP threshold as Brash Assault. This lets Lyn not only attack twice but also perform both of her attacks before the enemy’s counterattack.

However, @Hilda would argue that Brash wastes Lyn’s Spd tier and that Wrath should be used instead to improve her damage, since Lyn suffers from low base Atk and doesn’t have issues doubling things when properly built.

3. Fort tiles reduce damage from enemy attacks by 0.3x the defending unit’s Def / Res. Forts don’t actually increase those stats, meaning Iceberg, Bonfire, and related skills don’t do extra damage.

Edited by MrSmokestack

13 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

Okay, three questions, rapid fire. Here we go: 

1) How does Brash Assult work?

2) Why does Brash Assult work so well with regular Lyn?

3) What is the boost that defensive tiles give to def/res?

1 and 2- If i understand correctly, if the enemy can hit you back, then unit automatically doubles. However, the enemy can hit you before your second attack so unless you're really tanky, you usually don't want to get hit before the 2nd attack.

The reason why it works with Lyn is because Sol Katti has a Desperation effect- if she can double attack, she does the 2nd hit BEFORE the enemy attacks. Only when she's at 50% health though.

Quick question- for Rally Def/Res, I know you need Rally Def as a prerequisite but can you just use Rally Res instead? (So Rally Res -> Rally Def/Res? Or does it have to be Rally Def? Wiki hasn't mentioned it...)

1 hour ago, MrSmokestack said:

3. Fort tiles reduce damage from enemy attacks by 1.3x the defending unit’s Def / Res.

By 0.3× the defending unit’s Def/Res. It’s 30%, not 130%.

@Poimagic: Damage will be = modified Atk – Def/Res – (Def/Res × 0.3).

@mcsilasYou can. Cecilia starts with Rally Res.

Edited by Vaximillian

So I've managed to collect three -HP Merrics, but all with different boons. I've got +Atk, +Def, and +Res. I'm assuming the +Res one isn't the best, but which would be better between the +Atk and +Def one? And I guess on the topic of Merric, what would generally be considered his ideal boon/bane?

20k feathers, and can't decide who to promote. I'm in a pretty big slump this time around, because the units I have to work on do still need some SI for their best, but most of the units who would be promoted to be SI fodder pass on their skills to units who are currently 4*, so no matter what the unit I promote won't be at their full potential.

Either way, here are the units I am thinking of promoting...

For the Unit

Spoiler

Olivia (+Spd -HP): I probably don't need to promote her, but if I do I'll be able to get a Silver Sword+ for her, which will let me get more Arena Points when using her.

Hana (+Spd -HP): She still needs a Brave Sword+, Desperation, a C slot, and a Special.

Sophia (+Att -HP): She still needs a B slot (thinking Quick Riposte 3) and a special other than Dragon Gaze/Fang.

Clive: He still needs Distant Counter before I can use him the way I'd like to use him, as a physical version of Nowi. Keep in mind, he already has Quick Riposte 3, Sapphire Lance+, and Swap from 2 Subakis.

Narcian: Because he's here. He still needs... a lot from SI.

Cecilia: She still needs a B slot (though Escape Route may be the best for her) and a C slot.

Leon (+Att -Spd): He still needs Brave Bow+, a C slot, and an Assist. Optionally I can also replace Ignis, but I don't see a reason to yet.

Marth (+Spd -HP): To merge my current Neutral Marth into.

Lloyd: He still needs Distant Counter, a B slot, a C slot, and an Assist.

Chrom (+Att -Res): He still needs Brave Sword+, Death Blow 3, a B slot, a C slot, and an Assist.

Arvis: I still don't have that many Red Magic users, and Arvis seems like he'd be fun (and also my only male Red Magic user). He needs Fury 3, an Assist, and Iceberg.

Adult Tiki (+Att -Spd): She needs Triangle Adept 3, Quick Riposte 3, a different C slot, and an Assist.

Lilina (+Att -Spd): She needs Rauorblade+ (I do still have a 5* Tharja with a bad nature that I can use), Death Blow 3, a B slot, a C slot, an Assist, and a better Special.

Tharja (+Spd -Def): She needs Fury 3, Desperation 3, a C slot, an Assist, and Moonbow.

Camus: Distant Counter Lance user with good stats. Probably needs Fury 3, a B slot, a C slot, an Assist, and maybe Bonfire.

Peri (+Att -Def): To merge my current Peri into due to better nature. She does still need a C slot and Assist.

For Skill Inheritance

Spoiler

Draug: For Brave Sword+ on Hana or Chrom.

Seth: For Ruby Sword+ on Olivia.

Gordin: For Brave Bow+ on Leon.

Hana: For Life and Death 3 on Cordelia.

Subaki: For Quick Riposte 3 on Black Knight, Ike (+Att -HP), Xander, Fae (+Att -HP), or Sophia.

For all units, I will begin training them tomorrow during 2x SP weekend.