"Ask Fire Emblem Heroes Questions and Get Them Answered Here" Thread

Randoman

11 hours ago, minatoapologist said:

is there any way to play heroes on an emulator/on pc? 

i wanted to start managing a 2nd account but redownloading the 700mb patch every day twice has been putting a strain on my phone

There's a pinned topic regarding an error code.  It also doubles as a tutorial on how to run Heroes on an emulator. . .if you can find the right posts.

5 hours ago, Sakuto said:

I was also wondering should I promote a +atk Mae or wait for a +spd

+Spd.  Mae comes with a not-stellar neutral Speed stat and Desperation.  She needs all the help she can get.

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys I was wondering if you could tell me which 5 stars are the best at taking out Squad Assault 4 in MY ROSTER

Here are my Generic 5 stars-

Cavalry Team

-Brave Roy or Sigurd, Brave Lyn, Reinhardt, Cecilia

Rest of my 5 stars

-Alfonse, Ayra, Seliph, Lyn, Erika, Olivia, Masked Marth, Black Knight, Xander, Young Tiki, Arvis, Tharja, Shareena, Linde, Robin, Anna, Hector, Titania, Sonya, Nino, Inigo(Raven), Rebecca, Gaius(Summer), Takumi, Genny, Lachesis.

Can you tell me the perfect teams for each of the 5 battles, I need that seal for my Ayra!!! She is -Spd guys...

1 hour ago, Spectraman said:

Hey guys I was wondering if you could tell me which 5 stars are the best at taking out Squad Assault 4 in MY ROSTER

Cavalry Team

Rest of my 5 stars

-Alfonse, Ayra, Seliph, Lyn, Erika, Olivia, Masked Marth, Black Knight, Xander, Young Tiki, Arvis, Tharja, Shareena, Linde, Robin, Anna, Hector, Titania, Sonya, Nino, Inigo(Raven), Rebecca, Gaius(Summer), Takumi, Genny, Lachesis.

Can you tell me the perfect teams for each of the 5 battles, I need that seal for my Ayra!!! She is -Spd guys...

I do not remember exactly what I did, but I emulated my Arena team and ran the following team composition for four of the five teams:

1. Mage Cavalry

2. Hone Cavalry Bot

3. Brave Bow Archer

4. Dancer/Singer or Blade Infantry

Everyone has Reposition unless they are Dancer/Singer.

I think I used a flier team for one of the teams, since I ran out of mage cavalry back then.

Edited by XRay

1 hour ago, Spectraman said:

Cavalry Team

Rest of my 5 stars

1st map I used Hector to tank Bride Caeda and kill her, with T-Adept Gronnraven Cecilia to fight Bride Lyn (killed her with a special trigger)

You'll want a lance for the red flier, I used Oboro. The 4th unit doesn't matter

T-Adept Gronnraven Cecilia (iceberg to kill things faster)

Vantage Bonfire Hector

And a THICC lance to eat the flier

4th slot can be a 4 star Athena for keks :P

2nd map of Squad assault can be done with 

Red Olivia Rein (unit with reposition) and literally a 2 star 

If rein has lance breaker, he kills Roderick first turn. You repo Olivia so she moves into dance range of rein so he can kill Katarina.

Rein can then kill Luke, and he even kills the bow guy with Moonbow

All rein needs is Death blow Moonbow Lance breaker and Quickened Pulse

Olivia needs Hone attack

Then you can use a Barst for reposition (or someone else)

And 4 th slot doesn't matter

4th map was the Nohrian summer right? For that I used Brave Lyn Xander Clair and the 4th unit doesn't matter

Neutral Hone cav'd brave lyn tanks and one shots scorn. Clair fights the red flier. Xander tanks and fights the bow, while Lyn and mind Xander team up to kill Elise at the end

Xander will want Hone cavs 

Brave Lyn will want fortify

Clair or whatever blue flier doesn't matter, they just need to stall :P

4th slot doesn't matter~

Those are how I did my clears for those maps. You don't have similar units for the way I did the 3rd and 5th tho.... hope this helps! 

Edited by Arcanite

Does a higher Rating (as shown in the Ally menu) correlate to higher Arena score? Figured it was time for me to pick between Anna and Hana, and Anna has the higher Rating (as to be expected from a legendary weapon and 5* versus 4*+1).

...Granted, I might wind up using Hana anyway, as a red. (Fun fact: Arvis has a higher Rating than Anna, if only by one point.)

9 hours ago, Arcanite said:

1st map I used Hector to tank Bride Caeda and kill her, with T-Adept Gronnraven Cecilia to fight Bride Lyn (killed her with a special trigger)

You'll want a lance for the red flier, I used Oboro. The 4th unit doesn't matter

T-Adept Gronnraven Cecilia (iceberg to kill things faster)

Vantage Bonfire Hector

And a THICC lance to eat the flier

4th slot can be a 4 star Athena for keks :P

2nd map of Squad assault can be done with 

Red Olivia Rein (unit with reposition) and literally a 2 star 

If rein has lance breaker, he kills Roderick first turn. You repo Olivia so she moves into dance range of rein so he can kill Katarina.

Rein can then kill Luke, and he even kills the bow guy with Moonbow

All rein needs is Death blow Moonbow Lance breaker and Quickened Pulse

Olivia needs Hone attack

Then you can use a Barst for reposition (or someone else)

And 4 th slot doesn't matter

4th map was the Nohrian summer right? For that I used Brave Lyn Xander Clair and the 4th unit doesn't matter

Neutral Hone cav'd brave lyn tanks and one shots scorn. Clair fights the red flier. Xander tanks and fights the bow, while Lyn and mind Xander team up to kill Elise at the end

Xander will want Hone cavs 

Brave Lyn will want fortify

Clair or whatever blue flier doesn't matter, they just need to stall :P

4th slot doesn't matter~

Those are how I did my clears for those maps. You don't have similar units for the way I did the 3rd and 5th tho.... hope this helps! 

Thanks, I will definetely use this

3 hours ago, FiyaaEmburem said:

out of nowhere i got Delthea i was pretty happy until i checked her IVs...

-Spd/+HP what to do with her ? :/ i wont use her as DB3 fodder.

can LaD3 and +3 Speed Sacred seal save her ? she will have 42 speed with LaD,Sacred Seal and Azura's buff

She will be fine in Arena Assault. The only mode where natures really matter is regular Arena in Tier 20 and maybe Tier 19.

2 hours ago, phineas81707 said:

Does a higher Rating (as shown in the Ally menu) correlate to higher Arena score? Figured it was time for me to pick between Anna and Hana, and Anna has the higher Rating (as to be expected from a legendary weapon and 5* versus 4*+1).

...Granted, I might wind up using Hana anyway, as a red. (Fun fact: Arvis has a higher Rating than Anna, if only by one point.)

I think the Rating is based on base stat total. It does matter a little, but merges and having full skill sets matter a lot more. Sacred Seals can also boost your score further.

Hey, I'm still a fairly new to FE:H and need some team-building help. Right now I'm running PA!Azura, Nowi, Nino, and Eirika as my PVE and PvP defence team. I'm looking for a good 'attack' team (or just a general better team for anything). Below are screenshots of all the units I have so far. 

Click here.

Thank you!

39 minutes ago, manaciel said:

Hey, I'm still a fairly new to FE:H and need some team-building help. Right now I'm running PA!Azura, Nowi, Nino, and Eirika as my PVE and PvP defence team. I'm looking for a good 'attack' team (or just a general better team for anything). Below are screenshots of all the units I have so far. 

Click here.

Thank you!

Usually Nino profits greatly from Eirika, but Eirika would need to be 5* to have her legendary sword (which buffs Nino's blade tome). 

For the beginning you should stick with your 5* units. Out of PA!Azura, Ninian, BH!Lucina, Luke, Tailtiu and Hinoka you should go with BH!Lucina (better than Hinoka, also good support), PA!Azura (your only 5* green, being a dancer is a big plus), Luke (your only 5* red, Cav make some things easier) and Tailtiu (your only 5* mage, she profits greatly from PA!Azuras buff). Bring them to level 40 and let them learn all their skills. 

One advice: don't merge valuable Skill Inheritance fodder like Subaki (Quick riposte) or Catria (Luna)

Edited by mampfoid

6 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Fixed that for you. Catrias are queens of the skies, not fodder!

@GuiltyLove

3 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Let's say I wouldn't merge her at 4* (for whatever reason).

You're supposed to save up feathers to promote her to 5* 40+10 eventually. Mine is at 40+3 now :) Fred is Luna fodder (or Fortify Def fodder)

3 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

You're supposed to save up feathers to promote her to 5* 40+10 eventually. Mine is at 40+3 now :) Fred is Luna fodder (or Fortify Def fodder)

Sounds like true dedication to one (mostly unknown to me) character. How did you build her? 

My flying lances are already pretty great: 

Tana (Close Def Queen or Firesweep + LnD), Cordelia (Galeforce baby!) and Valter (Cursed Lance, Fury, Desperation, Brash Assault 3 seal) ... also somehow Hinoka (Buff and great art). 

Just now, mampfoid said:

Sounds like true dedication to one (mostly unknown to me) character. How did you build her? 

My flying lances are already pretty great: 

Tana (Close Def Queen or Firesweep + LnD), Cordelia (Galeforce baby!) and Valter (Cursed Lance, Fury, Desperation, Brash Assault 3 seal) ... also somehow Hinoka (Buff and great art). 

I want Tana and Hinoka! :(((((

I'll just show you a picture: hNe4uwo.jpg

I put a random seal on because I wasn't using her at the time. I think normally I would put a Speed or Def seal

3 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

I put a random seal on because I wasn't using her at the time. I think normally I would put a Speed or Def seal

Squad Ace C? C is for Catria, everything fits!

11 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

I want Tana and Hinoka! :(((((

I'll just show you a picture: hNe4uwo.jpg

Very cool, now I want to build all my lance fliers. I think I already saw her at +2 in an earlier post. Do you have a special connection from earlier FE games to her? 

You could give her an Heavy Blade, Desperation, Galeforce build. That's what I would put on Minerva (if I ever get her and Ike), since I miss a green unit in my Galeforce team. 

Do you pull on the flier banner for Hinoka? 

1 minute ago, mampfoid said:

Do you have a special connection from earlier FE games to her? 

Not really. I just like her growth rates and think she's pretty good-looking LOL

1 minute ago, mampfoid said:

You could give her an Heavy Blade, Desperation, Galeforce build. That's what I would put on Minerva (if I ever get her and Ike), since I miss a green unit in my Galeforce team. 

I don't have Heavy Blade D: I would do that with Minerva, too, if I had her...

2 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Do you pull on the flier banner for Hinoka? 

Yes. I didn't get her, of course. I am now just gonna save my orbs for Nowi... at least the Halloween banner lasts longer! I tend to not get units on shorter banners. I'm also low on orbs so I need to stockpile 

26 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

Not really. I just like her growth rates and think she's pretty good-looking LOL

I don't have Heavy Blade D: I would do that with Minerva, too, if I had her...

Yes. I didn't get her, of course. I am now just gonna save my orbs for Nowi... at least the Halloween banner lasts longer! I tend to not get units on shorter banners. I'm also low on orbs so I need to stockpile 

Yeah she looks nice, but in my first week of FEH I couldn't distinguish her from Shanna ... Est had at least that punk hair. 

Another Minerva/Ike-less fellow... 

I tried for Minerva and Ayra and a second Sigurd and Inigo ... didn't get any, too many banners ... lol. Nowi will get focused attention tomorrow. 

1 hour ago, mampfoid said:

Usually Nino profits greatly from Eirika, but Eirika would need to be 5* to have her legendary sword (which buffs Nino's blade tome). 

For the beginning you should stick with your 5* units. Out of PA!Azura, Ninian, BH!Lucina, Luke, Tailtiu and Hinoka you should go with BH!Lucina (better than Hinoka, also good support), PA!Azura (your only 5* green, being a dancer is a big plus), Luke (your only 5* red, Cav make some things easier) and Tailtiu (your only 5* mage). 

One advice: don't merge valuable SI fodder like Subaki (Quick riposte) or Catria (Luna)

This was very helpful! Thank you!

52 minutes ago, manaciel said:

This was very helpful! Thank you!

One other thing which will make leveling easy: the buff from one dance of PA!Azura boosts Tailtius (and any other blade tome mage) stats for one turn +15 ATK +3 SPD +3 RES +3 DEF. 

I have more of a technical question here. So recently I accidentally ordered 75 Orbs for $40 on the wrong credit card, but the credit card has already been cancelled, yet the purchase still worked, and I got the 75 orbs. I know there's going to be a huge problem when the payment is delivered to the card because it has already been cancelled, and I feel like I'm going to get either temporarily banned or perma-banned, hopefully it's not the latter. What I'm asking here is what should I do right now to rectify the problem? I want to change the payment delivery to another card so that it actually goes through because I really want to use the orbs. 

Edited by Logos

@Logos What operating system are you using?

To my understanding, you will still need to make any outstanding payments on a card once it’s been canceled, although it is usually the case that a canceled card can’t have any new charges added to it after the fact, which seems to be the issue here. It is also possible that the payment may have been moved to another, active card in your billing account automatically. Check your purchase history with iTunes/Google Play and compare it with your bank statements to be sure.

I would suggest submitting an inquiry ingame by going to Misc —> FAQ/etc and using “Billing/Payments” as the subject.

Edited by MrSmokestack

Just now, MrSmokestack said:

@Logos What operating system are you using?

To my understanding, you will still need to make any outstanding payments on a card once it’s been canceled, although it is usually the case that a canceled card can’t have any new charges added to it after the fact, which seems to be the issue here.

I would suggest submitting an inquiry ingame by going to Misc —> FAQ/etc and using “Billing/Payments” as the subject.

I'm using android latest version, and I'll try submitting an inquiry, thanks.