"Ask Fire Emblem Heroes Questions and Get Them Answered Here" Thread

Randoman

2 hours ago, sirmola said:

As for Who I can raise to five stars, I generaly have a good selection of random 4 and 3 star units (such as olivia, reinhardt,  sheena, fae, beruka, and nowi. I have a ton of others too) .Plus 4 star versions of the 3 starting characters, and a 3 star alvis.

In real estate, there is "location, location, location." In Fire Emblem Heroes, there is "Reinhardt, Reinhardt, Reinhardt."

I would prioritize ranged nukes first. Mages with 30+ Speed can use Life and Death to get to 35+ Speed, and 39+ Speed with buffs. If the mage does not have a personal tome or if their Attack sucks, they should use Blades. For archers, Attack is just as important as Speed since they will be using Brave Bows, so you would want them with at least 32+ Attack and Speed, and Life and Death will help cancel out the Speed penalty from Brave Bow.

Edited by XRay

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

The way summoning works is that the game determines the characters beforehand and simply puts the correct color umbrella over them for the player to select. The 3% they cite for the pull rate for a single focus character is given you only pull the color of that character.

This means that the probability to pull a specific character from a particular colored umbrella is determined by conditional probability:

P(A given B) = P(A and B) / P(B)

Therefore, you have

P(Ayra given red) = P(Ayra and red) / P(red)

Since Ayra is always red, P(Ayra and red) = P(Ayra). P(Ayra) is [number of Ayra characters] / [number of focus characters] × [focus rate] = 1 / 3 × 3% = 1%.

P(red) is [number of red focus characters] / [number of focus characters] × [focus rate] + [number of red 5-star characters] / [number of 5-star characters] × [5-star rate] + [number of red 4-star characters] / [number of 4-star characters] × [4-star rate] + [number of red 3-star characters] / [number of 3-star characters] × [3-star rate] = 2 / 3 × 3% + 30 / 87 × 3% + 28 / 95 × 58% + 15 / 49 × 36% = 31.15%.

This therefore gives you

P(Ayra given red) = 1% / 31.15% = 3.21%

I see. So if I'm understanding correctly, if the unit is also in the 5-star normal pool, like Ryoma for instance during a focus banner with Ryoma & 2 others, then P(Ryoma) = 1 / 3 × 3% + 1/# of 5-star Red Characters in Pool (30) × 3% = 1% + 0.1% = 1.1%. And then P(Ryoma given red) = 1.1% / 31.15% = 3.53% assuming another red in the focus & the character pools remaining the same from your calculation. 

Not that I don't believe you, this seems legit. Just wondering how you found/got the info & why it appears the majority of people still think the way I did in the Past.

6 minutes ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

Does anyone have any good info on Dorcas yet? Is +Atk/-Spd a good set of IVs for him?

Swap out Draconic Aura with Moonbow and Fierce Stance with Fury; that will be his best nature and skill set on Enemy Phase against neutral vanilla units. -Res will get him 2 less deaths in exchange for a 1 less kill. In my opinion, your nature is slightly better since getting more kills is more important than getting less deaths.

Trying (and failing) to get a bonus unit for the coming TTs, I pulled a +4* SPD -DEF Titania. I already have a +RES -SPD Titania at 5* and made her my most reliable Reinhardt bait with DC, QR and Iceberg. The new copy seems to be the fastest green cav currently available and I'm considering to make her the fourth member of my Galeforce Fun Squad. The other alternative would be my +SPD/-HP Minerva. 

Minerva:

• + Cheap build possible (20k feathers for Galeforce, native Hauteclere/LnD3 + QP)
  • o medium Investment needed to go without QP (40k feathers: Galeforce, Brave+ (or Heavy Blade/Flashing Blade if I ever get them))
  • - team got already 2 fliers and needs a second cav. 

Titania: 

• + team needs a second Cav. 
  • + 1 SPD faster than Minverva
  • - Heavy investment needed (80k feathers: Galeforce, Brave+, LnD3, promotion to 5*)

What do you guys think? I would wait with heavy investments until the end of the month, but I could sacrifice my last spare Cordelia already to Minvera if she would be the better option. 

10 hours ago, Solunar said:

I see. So if I'm understanding correctly, if the unit is also in the 5-star normal pool, like Ryoma for instance during a focus banner with Ryoma & 2 others, then P(Ryoma) = 1 / 3 × 3% + 1/# of 5-star Red Characters in Pool (30) × 3% = 1% + 0.1% = 1.1%. And then P(Ryoma given red) = 1.1% / 31.15% = 3.53% assuming another red in the focus & the character pools remaining the same from your calculation. 

One mistake. P(Ryoma) is the overall rate of Ryoma.

P(Ryoma and red) = P(Ryoma) = 1 / 3 × 3% + 1 / [number of 5-star non-focus characters] × 3%.

10 hours ago, Solunar said:

Not that I don't believe you, this seems legit. Just wondering how you found/got the info & why it appears the majority of people still think the way I did in the Past.

This runs under the assumption that characters are generated first and covered by umbrellas rather than umbrellas generated first, then filled with characters.

Based on experimental data, the former is likely to be the case (i.e. on a banner with n focus characters in a single color, the chance of pulling one of those focus characters is closer to 3% than to (3/n)%).

27 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

One mistake. P(Ryoma) is the overall rate of Ryoma.

P(Ryoma and red) = P(Ryoma) = 1 / 3 × 3% + 1 / [number of 5-star non-focus characters] × 3%.

This runs under the assumption that characters are generated first and covered by umbrellas rather than umbrellas generated first, then filled with characters.

Based on experimental data, the former is likely to be the case (i.e. on a banner with n focus characters in a single color, the chance of pulling one of those focus characters is closer to 3% than to (3/n)%).

Okay, I understand now. Thanks for the info. 

Hi, quick question:
I'm training up Alfonse, since he's getting quests soon and he'd be a good occasional Arena bonus unit for when I have shit luck on a banner, so hopefully I'll be able to push him into usability if I raise him up. However, I'm really not sure what to give him skill-wise. Right now I'm thinking:
Folkvangr (Default: Defiant ATK 2 is pretty alright, and I get the feeling that this'll be getting upgraded in a few months when Heroes does an anniversary event or something)
Pivot (Mostly here so Alfonse can run away when he sees a mage or Reinhardt approaching)
Noontime (It's about to go down to 2 cooldown, so Alfonse could pop it fairly often, and it'd be less likely to pull him up out of Defiant ATK range than Sol would) or Bonfire (It'd deal a flat 16 extra damage, which would be nice, though I'm not sure Alfonse needs help hitting harder)
Death Blow 3 (Default: I thought about Swift Sparrow, but 29 SPD just isn't enough, so keeping Death Blow 3 seems best to make Alfonse hit once really hard)
Swordbreaker/Axebreaker (The only way Alfonse will ever double anything. Just not sure if Swordbreaker or Axebreaker would be better)
Spur ATK 3 (Default: I don't see any need to change this, it's hardly a bad skill) or Threaten DEF 3 (However, I might want this more, if only so Alfonse can deal more damage after tanking a physical attack)
Deflect Melee (so Alfonse can possibly survive vs melee attackers on Enemy Phase, which would probably be a good thing; besides, I don't see anyone else wanting this) or ATK +3 (to be a tiny bit stronger)

But I feel like this might not be the best way I could build Alfonse. I wanna make Alfonse better without adding too much to him, primarily because I wanna use my skill-fodder for other units, so I don't want to get rid of Folkvangr (weapon fodder is valuable, plus I don't have anyone I want to sack for Brave+), but I feel like the Special (would Bonfire or Moonbow/Glimmer be better options? Even with the update, I'm not sure if a healing Special is the best choice on a unit who wants to use his built-in Defiant ATK, and the higher damage could be useful against high-DEF enemies) and Sacred Seal (I don't know what would work well here) in particular aren't the best options for him.
So, uh, what's a good way to build a budget Alfonse? Am I on the right track?

Edited by ILikeKirbys

34 minutes ago, Stylish said:

Just curious...

When you lose a match on AA, is your opponent able to see your team leader from that AA team that was defeated or your team leader from your arena defense team?

Neither. They see the character standing at the top of the stairs in your castle.

1 hour ago, ILikeKirbys said:

Hi, quick question:
I'm training up Alfonse, since he's getting quests soon and he'd be a good occasional Arena bonus unit for when I have shit luck on a banner, so hopefully I'll be able to push him into usability if I raise him up. However, I'm really not sure what to give him skill-wise. Right now I'm thinking:
Folkvangr (Default: Defiant ATK 2 is pretty alright, and I get the feeling that this'll be getting upgraded in a few months when Heroes does an anniversary event or something)
Pivot (Mostly here so Alfonse can run away when he sees a mage or Reinhardt approaching)
Noontime (It's about to go down to 2 cooldown, so Alfonse could pop it fairly often, and it'd be less likely to pull him up out of Defiant ATK range than Sol would) or Bonfire (It'd deal a flat 16 extra damage, which would be nice, though I'm not sure Alfonse needs help hitting harder)
Death Blow 3 (Default: I thought about Swift Sparrow, but 29 SPD just isn't enough, so keeping Death Blow 3 seems best to make Alfonse hit once really hard)
Swordbreaker/Axebreaker (The only way Alfonse will ever double anything. Just not sure if Swordbreaker or Axebreaker would be better)
Spur ATK 3 (Default: I don't see any need to change this, it's hardly a bad skill) or Threaten DEF 3 (However, I might want this more, if only so Alfonse can deal more damage after tanking a physical attack)
Deflect Melee (so Alfonse can possibly survive vs melee attackers on Enemy Phase, which would probably be a good thing; besides, I don't see anyone else wanting this) or ATK +3 (to be a tiny bit stronger)

But I feel like this might not be the best way I could build Alfonse. I wanna make Alfonse better without adding too much to him, primarily because I wanna use my skill-fodder for other units, so I don't want to get rid of Folkvangr (weapon fodder is valuable, plus I don't have anyone I want to sack for Brave+), but I feel like the Special (would Bonfire or Moonbow/Glimmer be better options? Even with the update, I'm not sure if a healing Special is the best choice on a unit who wants to use his built-in Defiant ATK, and the higher damage could be useful against high-DEF enemies) and Sacred Seal (I don't know what would work well here) in particular aren't the best options for him.
So, uh, what's a good way to build a budget Alfonse? Am I on the right track?

If you have a competent core Arena offense team, I would not put the Askr trio on the front lines. I use the Askr trio primarily as Reposition support in the back. Either Breaker is fine, but I would change Noontime for Moonbow to deal more damage. Healing is rarely viable in the Arena since many units aim to kill things in one round, so if anything non green initiates on Alfonse, he most likely will not survive.

57 minutes ago, XRay said:

If you have a competent core Arena offense team, I would not put the Askr trio on the front lines. I use the Askr trio primarily as Reposition support in the back. Either Breaker is fine, but I would change Noontime for Moonbow to deal more damage. Healing is rarely viable in the Arena since many units aim to kill things in one round, so if anything non green initiates on Alfonse, he most likely will not survive.

The only core Arena team I have is Reinhardt/Eldigan/Brave Lyn/Bonus, which... probably not a good core (no Green, Eldigan is my only somewhat tanky unit but can't tank magic hits to save his life). I suppose I could put Alfonse on there, give him Reposition, have him move Reinhardt and Lyn around so they can nuke everything, occasionally have him tank an axe or a sword (Deflect Melee may let him survive those).
I'll put Moonbow on Alfonse, since I most likely have Moonbow fodder, and Swordbreaker, since I get the feeling that's gonna be necessary more often than Axebreaker (if only because I keep seeing Sigurd in the Arena).

Thanks for your advice!

2 hours ago, ILikeKirbys said:

The only core Arena team I have is Reinhardt/Eldigan/Brave Lyn/Bonus, which... probably not a good core (no Green, Eldigan is my only somewhat tanky unit but can't tank magic hits to save his life). I suppose I could put Alfonse on there, give him Reposition, have him move Reinhardt and Lyn around so they can nuke everything, occasionally have him tank an axe or a sword (Deflect Melee may let him survive those).
I'll put Moonbow on Alfonse, since I most likely have Moonbow fodder, and Swordbreaker, since I get the feeling that's gonna be necessary more often than Axebreaker (if only because I keep seeing Sigurd in the Arena).

Thanks for your advice!

In my opinion, that is a good core team. I personally would drop Eldigan for Olivia, but if he works for you, then keep him. You do not need all three primary colors. You also do not need any kind of tanks either.

I personally run Reinhardt, BH!Lyn, and Olivia as my core. The only units Reinhardt and BH!Lyn cannot handle are Gronnraven mages, which Olivia can take care of.

Just now, XRay said:

In my opinion, that is a good core team. I personally would drop Eldigan for Olivia, but if he works for you, then keep him. You do not need all three primary colors. You also do not need any kind of tanks either.

I personally run Reinhardt, BH!Lyn, and Olivia as my core. The only units Reinhardt and BH!Lyn cannot handle are Gronnraven mages, which Olivia can take care of.

It's good? Glad to hear it. However, Eldigan really is the weak link on that core. He has 40 DEF, which is nice, and he does great damage usually, but his low SPD (27 with Fury) and abysmal RES (17 with Fury) are pretty damn bad as weaknesses go. I think I'll remove him for Olivia (and transfer Reinhardt's Support from Eldigan to Lyn).

I usually use Ninian for my Dancer, so Olivia wasn't trained up until I read this post and decided to give her a go, but my 4-Star Olivia (neutral-nature) might work for this... with what I have, I'm considering Ruby Sword (don't have anyone with Ruby+, so it'll have to suffice), Moonbow (seems like a good idea generally), maybe Fury (the recoil will always concern me, but I can't argue with being basically +Everything), possibly G Tomebreaker (given her primary roles are (A) Dance and (B) Kill Greens for Reinhardt, and the mages would be more likely to kill him in my experience, this seems like a good fit), keep Spur ATK 3 (+4 ATK for adjacent allies seems decent enough, and also I dunno what I could replace it with that would be significantly better... maybe if I get Drive ATK at some point in the future I could slap it on her?), and the RES +3 Sacred Seal (for surviving magical hits, which seems like something worth having for the whole Green Mage Slaying thing... I know SPD +3 is a good choice too, but I want to use that for Lyn to help with her SPD dropping after she gets Brave Bow+). Does that bolded stuff look like it might be alright?

Pretty much the only thing left to decide regarding the core is what to do with my neutral Brave Lyn. I'm pretty sure Brave Bow+ is the way to go, since brave-on-a-horse works stupidly well for Reinhardt, but beyond that, is Sacae's Blessing a good B Skill, or should I swap it out for something else?

Thanks for the advice!

6 minutes ago, ILikeKirbys said:

I usually use Ninian for my Dancer, so Olivia wasn't trained up until I read this post and decided to give her a go, but my 4-Star Olivia (neutral-nature) might work for this... with what I have, I'm considering Ruby Sword (don't have anyone with Ruby+, so it'll have to suffice), Moonbow (seems like a good idea generally), maybe Fury (the recoil will always concern me, but I can't argue with being basically +Everything), possibly G Tomebreaker (given her primary roles are (A) Dance and (B) Kill Greens for Reinhardt, and the mages would be more likely to kill him in my experience, this seems like a good fit), keep Spur ATK 3 (+4 ATK for adjacent allies seems decent enough, and also I dunno what I could replace it with that would be significantly better... maybe if I get Drive ATK at some point in the future I could slap it on her?), and the RES +3 Sacred Seal (for surviving magical hits, which seems like something worth having for the whole Green Mage Slaying thing... I know SPD +3 is a good choice too, but I want to use that for Lyn to help with her SPD dropping after she gets Brave Bow+). Does that bolded stuff look like it might be alright?

This is my Olivia:
Ruby Sword (regular), Dance, Moonbow
Fury, Vantage, Hone Attack
Fortify Defense Sacred Seal

Before BH!Lyn, I ran BB!Cordelia, so I used Olivia to counter Hector, so she ran Vantage. Her skill set is outdated, but she is good enough to tank the occasional Gronnraven mages, so I do not feel too compelled to update her skill set just yet. I would give her Ruby Sword+ eventually, as well as giving her Distant Counter and G Tomebreaker/Quick Riposte.

9 minutes ago, ILikeKirbys said:

Pretty much the only thing left to decide regarding the core is what to do with my neutral Brave Lyn. I'm pretty sure Brave Bow+ is the way to go, since brave-on-a-horse works stupidly well for Reinhardt, but beyond that, is Sacae's Blessing a good B Skill, or should I swap it out for something else?

This is my BH!Lyn:
Brave Bow, Reposition, Luna
Swift Sparrow, Sacae's Blessing, Hone Cavalry
Hardy Bearing Sacred Seal

Sacae's Blessing shuts down all Distant Counter melee units besides dragons, so between her and Reinhardt, only Gronnraven mages can get past my nukes.

4 minutes ago, XRay said:

This is my Olivia:
Ruby Sword (regular), Dance, Moonbow
Fury, Vantage, Hone Attack
Fortify Defense Sacred Seal

Before BH!Lyn, I ran BB!Cordelia, so I used Olivia to counter Hector, so she ran Vantage. Her skill set is outdated, but she is good enough to tank the occasional Gronnraven mages, so I do not feel too compelled to update her skill set just yet. I would give her Ruby Sword+ eventually, as well as giving her Distant Counter and G Tomebreaker/Quick Riposte.

Stealing this set, except Fortify DEF (partially because I don't have that Seal, partially because I'm gonna run RES +3 and give Olivia 29 RES, which I think will be good for avoiding death by Green mages if she needs to take a hit from them) and Distant Counter (unless I end up pulling a Hector during the 8% banner, but I don't think that'll happen, so I won't be able to grab that). Ruby+ will happen if I draw a 5-Star Seth or someone else with a Ruby+, and G Tomebreaker'll happen when I feel like raising up a Henry for a little bit.
Also, if I may suggest a Sacred Seal for your eventual final Olivia build, maybe Distant Defense could get the slot if you're not using it elsewhere? I mean, her primary job on your team looks to be to either Dance for Reinhardt & Brave Lyn or tank Green Mages before killing them on the counter, so Distant Defense might help with the mage-tanking part. There are probably better options, and I'm not sure the kind of mages you intend for Olivia to take on would even do that much damage to her so maybe Distant DEF is completely unnecessary, it's just a thought I had.

4 minutes ago, XRay said:

This is my BH!Lyn:
Brave Bow, Reposition, Luna
Swift Sparrow, Sacae's Blessing, Hone Cavalry
Hardy Bearing Sacred Seal

Sacae's Blessing shuts down all Distant Counter melee units besides dragons, so between her and Reinhardt, only Gronnraven mages can get past my nukes.

I understand your Lyn mostly, but why Hardy Bearing?
Still, thanks for sharing. I'm stealing this set as well, minus Luna at the moment (gonna keep Draconic Aura, if only because I don't have Luna fodder right now), and Hardy Bearing since I wanna keep SPD +3 on mine for now (partially because I don't have anyone else I want to put it on at the moment, partially because mine can hit 41 SPD with Swift Sparrow and Goad Cavalry, which should let her quad quite frequently, and she'll only get quaddier as her Support with Reinhardt grows).

Thanks!

And now, an unrelated question: Would Desperation be a good B skill for a +HP/-RES Lute? The way I'm thinking about it, she'll have 34 RES after she gets Fury 3, so she can lower most enemies' ATK, RES and SPD by 5; combine that with Lute's 38 SPD (post-Fury) I think she'll be able to double reasonably often after the SPD debuff (and a Hone SPD from an ally to hit 42 SPD), so it'd possibly be good for her to get her follow-up attack off before her target has a chance to counter her.

17 minutes ago, ILikeKirbys said:

Stealing this set, except Fortify DEF (partially because I don't have that Seal, partially because I'm gonna run RES +3 and give Olivia 29 RES, which I think will be good for avoiding death by Green mages if she needs to take a hit from them) and Distant Counter (unless I end up pulling a Hector during the 8% banner, but I don't think that'll happen, so I won't be able to grab that). Ruby+ will happen if I draw a 5-Star Seth or someone else with a Ruby+, and G Tomebreaker'll happen when I feel like raising up a Henry for a little bit.
Also, if I may suggest a Sacred Seal for your eventual final Olivia build, maybe Distant Defense could get the slot if you're not using it elsewhere? I mean, her primary job on your team looks to be to either Dance for Reinhardt & Brave Lyn or tank Green Mages before killing them on the counter, so Distant Defense might help with the mage-tanking part. There are probably better options, and I'm not sure the kind of mages you intend for Olivia to take on would even do that much damage to her so maybe Distant DEF is completely unnecessary, it's just a thought I had.

I understand your Lyn mostly, but why Hardy Bearing?
Still, thanks for sharing. I'm stealing this set as well, minus Luna at the moment (gonna keep Draconic Aura, if only because I don't have Luna fodder right now), and Hardy Bearing since I wanna keep SPD +3 on mine for now (partially because I don't have anyone else I want to put it on at the moment, partially because mine can hit 41 SPD with Swift Sparrow and Goad Cavalry, which should let her quad quite frequently, and she'll only get quaddier as her Support with Reinhardt grows).

Thanks!

And now, an unrelated question: Would Desperation be a good B skill for a +HP/-RES Lute? The way I'm thinking about it, she'll have 34 RES after she gets Fury 3, so she can lower most enemies' ATK, RES and SPD by 5; combine that with Lute's 38 SPD (post-Fury) I think she'll be able to double reasonably often after the SPD debuff (and a Hone SPD from an ally to hit 42 SPD), so it'd possibly be good for her to get her follow-up attack off before her target has a chance to counter her.

I need Distant Def Sacred Seal on my other Raven mages to deal with archers and Reinhardt for Arena Assault. Olivia does not need it to tank Gronnraven mages, so I do not plan on giving it to her. I use Olivia to train my units a lot so she runs Fortify Def.

I am not sure what to give BH!Lyn, so I gave her whatever skill that seems to give the highest scoring potential.

Desperation is fine on Lute. The only other skills I can think of that you may want to consider are Breakers. Breakers guarantee doubles on faster units and will help compliment Spd Ploy, since Ploys may be more difficult to use on certain maps due to terrain affecting unit movements, which makes it more difficult to line up against the enemies properly.

Just now, XRay said:

I need Distant Def Sacred Seal on my other Raven mages to deal with archers and Reinhardt for Arena Assault. Olivia does not need it to tank Gronnraven mages, so I do not plan on giving it to her. I use Olivia to train my units a lot so she runs Fortify Def.

Ah, that makes sense. Definitely gonna need it there if you wanna survive the Reinhardt.
And that's a good reason to keep Fortify DEF on.

1 minute ago, XRay said:

I am not sure what to give BH!Lyn, so I gave her whatever skill that seems to give the highest scoring potential.

Hardy Bearing gives scoring potential?
Good luck figuring out what Brave Lyn needs most. I would suggest to go with SPD +3 or the SPD+ Squad Ace Seal for quaddiness, but 2AM suggestions probably aren't that good.

1 minute ago, XRay said:

Desperation is fine on Lute. The only other skills I can think of that you may want to consider are Breakers. Breakers guarantee doubles on faster units and will help compliment Spd Ploy, since Ploys may be more difficult to use on certain maps due to terrain affecting unit movements, which makes it more difficult to line up against the enemies properly.

Yeah, that's a good point. I'll go Desperation, if only because I don't have a Breaker I'd want to run on Lute.

Thank you again.

7 minutes ago, ILikeKirbys said:

Hardy Bearing gives scoring potential?
Good luck figuring out what Brave Lyn needs most. I would suggest to go with SPD +3 or the SPD+ Squad Ace Seal for quaddiness, but 2AM suggestions probably aren't that good.

Sacred Seals contribute to Arena scoring. I believe they contribute in the same way that regular skills do. The only problem is that I am not sure how skills exclusive to Sacred Seal are weighted since I am not sure what their SP costs are.

Stat boosts probably would be the most beneficial for her performance wise, but I have not encountered a situation where she absolutely needs it yet. I believe stat boosts give the lowest scoring potential, so I have not really bothered with them.

Looking for advice on how to build a +Def/-HP Halloween!Henry. I'm not entirely sure if that nature should be player phase orientated or enemy phase.

So far I've inherited Swap and Quick Riposte from a Subaki for him and a Niles for Iceberg.

I know Gronnblade is an option but I only have 1 Sheena and lack spare Gwendolyns for fodder.

I'd like to use him in my arena team just before this arena rotation ends. Currently using Hector and BK with Ward Armour in my arena team with Ike, so the plan is for Henry to replace Anna.

What other skills would you recommend for the happy vampire? Definitely using Armour March to speed up Hector/BK.

4 hours ago, mcsilas said:

Looking for advice on how to build a +Def/-HP Halloween!Henry. I'm not entirely sure if that nature should be player phase orientated or enemy phase.

So far I've inherited Swap and Quick Riposte from a Subaki for him and a Niles for Iceberg.

I know Gronnblade is an option but I only have 1 Sheena and lack spare Gwendolyns for fodder.

I'd like to use him in my arena team just before this arena rotation ends. Currently using Hector and BK with Ward Armour in my arena team with Ike, so the plan is for Henry to replace Anna.

What other skills would you recommend for the happy vampire? Definitely using Armour March to speed up Hector/BK.

Since his nature did not impact his offensive stats negatively, he can do both phases fine. If you cannot do Gronnblade, you can give him an Enemy Phase Raven build. I personally prefer Moonbow unless you are using a cool down reduction skill since Moonbow guarantees TOD!Henry will activate a Special when he is attacked and has Quick Riposte.