"Ask Fire Emblem Heroes Questions and Get Them Answered Here" Thread

Randoman

11 hours ago, DefyingFates said:

I said Infantry for Arena scoring, but if you have effective flier suggestions I'd love to hear them!

Valter has good synergy with Eirika, iykwim.

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Baldrick said:

Valter has good synergy with Eirika, iykwim.

You monster.

10 hours ago, XRay said:

Enemy Phase
Casa Blanca [Spd/Def/Res] — Slaying Lance [Spd/Def/Res] — Berkut's Lance [Spd/Def/Res]
Swap
(Special depends on Weapon and A slot, but generally Bonfire, Iceberg, Ignis, Glacies, Aether, or Blue Flame)
Distant Counter — Breaths — Bonds
Quick Riposte — Special Fighter — Vengeful Fighter
Close Def — Distant Def — Quick Riposte

I'll take this since it's much cheaper xD What other A Skill options are there?

14 minutes ago, DefyingFates said:

Fire Boost isn't the best skill, but he has fairly high HP, and the price is right.

48 minutes ago, Baldrick said:

and the price is right.

You mean the SP cost?

An unrelated question: is Steady Stance or Spd/Def Bond the better A Skill for a Sharena with her Effect refine?

Thanks again, y'all!

Edited by DefyingFates

26 minutes ago, DefyingFates said:

You mean the SP cost?

An unrelated question: is Steady Stance or Spd/Def Bond the better A Skill for a Sharena with her Effect refine?

Thanks again, y'all!

No, I mean he comes with it by default.

I would go Spd/Def Bond. 5 Spd is better than 1 Def, and with her refine she wants to have adjacent allies anyway.

2 minutes ago, Baldrick said:

No, I mean he comes with it by default.

I would go Spd/Def Bond. 5 Spd is better than 1 Def, and with her refine she wants to have adjacent allies anyway.

Thanks! I killed a Shiro for her way back and now that I have a spare Ethlyn I was wondering whether to render his sacrifice null and void. I guess I will!

Jeez, that sounded darker than I expected it to...

5 minutes ago, DefyingFates said:

Thanks! I killed a Shiro for her way back and now that I have a spare Ethlyn I was wondering whether to render his sacrifice null and void. I guess I will!

Jeez, that sounded darker than I expected it to...

Don't do it! Ethlyn is a cuite!

You should at least wait for Travant to get in so you can give her to him instead

Edited by Baldrick

9 minutes ago, Baldrick said:

Don't do it! Ethlyn is a cuite!

You should at least wait for Travant to get in so you can give her to him instead

That's why I waited so long! But now that Grails are a thing...

Also, I haven't played FE4 or 5 so I can only assume your suggestion is disgusting.

27 minutes ago, DefyingFates said:

That's why I waited so long! But now that Grails are a thing...

Also, I haven't played FE4 or 5 so I can only assume your suggestion is disgusting.

But it's 500 more grails before you can +10 her!

He and Quan are the Holy Weapon users of their country. He kills them in battle and reenacts the plot of Fates with their daughter

Edited by Baldrick

2 minutes ago, Baldrick said:

But it's 500 more grails before you can +10 her!

Reveal hidden contents

He and Quan are the Holy Weapon users of their country. He kills them in battle and reenacts the plot of Fates with their daughter

Hmm, good point...

2 hours ago, DefyingFates said:

If you really on a budget, I guess you can go with Fury. Stances are also an option, but they are inferior to Bonds in my opinion since armors generally want to stick near their teammates.

Distant Counter is still the ideal skill in my opinion so he can deal with ranged units.

1 hour ago, DefyingFates said:

Depends on your score range in Arena. After a certain point in Arena, the higher you score, the less Spd you need since armor units will be running Bold Fighter (since they are going to double anyways, your Spd does not matter) while other fast units lose some of their Spd by running SP builds over performance builds. Right now, Spd/Def Bond 3 is a little better than Steady Stance 3 in my opinion, but once Steady Stance 4 is out, I think losing 5 Spd is worth getting 3 more Def.

In lower score ranges though, Spd/Def Bond is definitely better.

54 minutes ago, XRay said:

If you really on a budget, I guess you can go with Fury. Stances are also an option, but they are inferior to Bonds in my opinion since armors generally want to stick near their teammates.

Distant Counter is still the ideal skill in my opinion so he can deal with ranged units.

Thanks! I got a few Hinatas when pulling for L'Eirika so I should be able to spare one for Eliwood.

As for Distant Counter; even if I had Hectors to spare, my Myrrhs and B!Ephraim have been waiting much longer for it anyway :P

56 minutes ago, XRay said:

Depends on your score range in Arena. After a certain point in Arena, the higher you score, the less Spd you need since armor units will be running Bold Fighter (since they are going to double anyways, your Spd does not matter) while other fast units lose some of their Spd by running SP builds over performance builds. Right now, Spd/Def Bond 3 is a little better than Steady Stance 3 in my opinion, but once Steady Stance 4 is out, I think losing 5 Spd is worth getting 3 more Def.

In lower score ranges though, Spd/Def Bond is definitely better.

I had a feeling this would be the case, thanks!

(Hopefully Steady Stance 4 is still a while off...or at least we get a Skill Refinery in Book 3.)

1 minute ago, Otts486 said:

So I just checked my flier hinoka and she’s +res -spd is there anyway to work around this or is should I just give up on her.

It can work as she gets a speed boost from her weapon. Patch her SPD bane with a speed seal

1 hour ago, Otts486 said:

So I just checked my flier hinoka and she’s +res -spd is there anyway to work around this or is should I just give up on her.

You can just build her like Est and put Death Blow on her. You can either go Moonbow-Quickened Pulse or Luna/Icerbeg-Breaker.

14 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

Any  budget A and B skill suggestions for Halloween Henry? 

A: Darting Blow
B: Axebreaker or Lancebreaker

@Otts486 Lol. You confused me. Why did you mention flier Hinoka when she already flies? I thought because of that you were talking about bow Hinoka

6 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

A: Darting Blow
B: Axebreaker or Lancebreaker

@Otts486 Lol. You confused me. Why did you mention flier Hinoka when she already flies? I thought because of that you were talking about bow Hinoka

I did think about Darting Blow, cool, thanks!

1 minute ago, Landmaster said:

I did think about Darting Blow, cool, thanks!

I didn't think too much of the skill at first when I started because I thought it looked so generic, but it's a rather powerful budget skill

8 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

I didn't think too much of the skill at first when I started because I thought it looked so generic, but it's a rather powerful budget skill

It’s really powerful for a player phase unit because Spd is such an important stat. Doubling and escaping getting doubled is good.

3 hours ago, Zihark11 said:

is there any info on what Fe 10 Heroes will be coming out in January? ive got 100 orbs saved up so far. 

Of course not. We won’t get anything more concrete until actual January.

Or December, if they are feeling particularly generous, which I wouldn’t bet on.

9 hours ago, silveraura25 said:

yeah wasn't really thinking when I typed that.

I had a stupid idea of a build.

Sophia with owl, Atk/Res Bond as A, QR as B, whatever (Distant Guard?) as C, Atk/Def Bond as S.
Preferably Atk/Spd (though mine is only Def/Res for the lack of anything better).

How stupid would that be?

14 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I had a stupid idea of a build.

Sophia with owl, Atk/Res Bond as A, QR as B, whatever (Distant Guard?) as C, Atk/Def Bond as S.
Preferably Atk/Spd (though mine is only Def/Res for the lack of anything better).

How stupid would that be?

You'd want Close Guard for coverage purposes.

As a generalist counter to ranged enemies, it's good. But that's a niche that arguably doesn't need to be covered.