February Lunatic quests

Dr. Tarrasque

* KO Lvl35+ Foes with Blue x 15 = 5 Stamina Potions

* KO Lvl35+ Foes with Calvary x 15 = 5 Dueling Crest

* KO Lvl35+ Green Foes x 15 = 5 Light's Blessing

* KO Lvl35+ Armor Foes x 15 = 5 Orbs

* Clear 6-5 on Lunatic. Use 4 infantry allies, all allies must survive = 2,500 Scarlet (Red) Shard

* Clear 6-1 on Lunatic. Have Felicia in your party, all allies must survive = 2,500 Azure (Blue) Shard

* Clear 8th Stratrum x 15 = 2,500 Verdant (Green) Shard

* Win Advanced Arena Duels x 15 = 2,500 Transparent (Colorless) Shard

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So how realistic a prospect is actually completing these? I finished both the normal and hard challenges but these feel pretty far out of my reach tbh, even as someone who started playing on day 1 (albeit a bit later). 

Edited by BANRYU

The most problematic would be the 6-1 and 6-5 ones. I have yet to pull Felicia, and my only usable Green unit is Camilla, who's a flier. I'm thinking they'll probably have Felicia be obtainable from the dailies eventually, but I'll just have to hope I pull something ridiculous like 5* Fae.

The rest are fairly doable, more so if you have a good team.

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

55 minutes ago, Avestus said:

Does anyone know a chapter with maximum amount of 35+ armored foes?

Lunatic 9-2 (Zephiel and buddies) only has armored enemies, and they're all over Level 35. That's a rather tough level though, unless you have really good Magic users or Dragons.

32 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Lunatic 9-2 (Zephiel and buddies) only has armored enemies, and they're all over Level 35. That's a rather tough level though, unless you have really good Magic users or Dragons.

Thanks for the tip! I have 5* Tharja and Takumi. Since those guys move only 1 tile per turn i probably should be fine, though that golden star above the mission looks a bit intimidating.  21 stamina is a lot, though :\ But in the Tower i burn 9 for uncertain results (in terms of armored foes appearing), so porbably it's not that bad.

Some things, as I am on these:

- Once your characters are high enough, killing level 35 enemies shouldn't be too hard

- You get both Gunther (a mounted unit) and Felicia (required for 6-5) from the daily missions. These will only be 2*, but they should work since you have the whole month to do these quests (we are on day 4 and still have over 20 days left).

- Imo, the hardest one will be to beat 15 hard arena battles, unless you got insane luck with your pulls and get stuff like Hector and Takumi.

i hope later dailies down the line also give big amounts of feathers. a month after the games release should start bringing dailies that help with potential growths.

I am not sorry. I have Tiki Robin and Jeorge though, and I just pulled my third (first 5*) Roy the other day. I also whaled hard (though not as much as others) for units, though none of my cash orbs actually got me any 5* lol. I'm pretty much done spending though. Only did it cause FE is one of my most prominent addictions lol and I have a serious need for Lyn (and a 5* Cordy.) Sadly Gacha Hell has not (and never been) kind to me when I get greedy. Other than that I've only been graced by RNGesus as a free player whenever he deems it that I need a unit to tide over the power creep happening in a game.

IMG_1600.PNG

So they expect us to use certain characters? Alfonse, Sharena and Anna are OK since everyone will have them, but unless we're getting a Special Map for Felicia, then that's straight up stupid.

13 minutes ago, InfinityAlex said:

So they expect us to use certain characters? Alfonse, Sharena and Anna are OK since everyone will have them, but unless we're getting a Special Map for Felicia, then that's straight up stupid.

Yes we do.

4 hours ago, Marston said:

- You get both Gunther (a mounted unit) and Felicia (required for 6-5) from the daily missions. These will only be 2*, but they should work since you have the whole month to do these quests (we are on day 4 and still have over 20 days left).

Do people know this from datamining? I'm not trying to discredit you, but I'm just curious, and if so, what day?

4 hours ago, Marston said:

Since promoting units takes so many feather, raising a 2* unit isn't going to be viable, so they'll mostly be dead weight on your team.

5 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Since promoting units takes so many feather, raising a 2* unit isn't going to be viable, so they'll mostly be dead weight on your team.

Actually, 2* requires a hiliariously small amount to promote and 3*... well, not that much either. And some characters are extremely good as rallybots/supporters. Gunter is actually very good. Luckily I have 3* one already. But since leveling up to 20lvl is quite easy, it's not much of a job to raise 2* unit to 4* if you really need it for the team.

9 minutes ago, Sophie said:

...Oh. Where is that? :sweatdrop:

In the castle, the top left bulletin board. Scroll down to the heroes section at the bottom, it's written what hero will be on the special mission. 12 heroes in total so far, after 12 days it begins anew (starting with Sophia). 

19 minutes ago, Avestus said:

Actually, 2* requires a hiliariously small amount to promote and 3*... well, not that much either. And some characters are extremely good as rallybots/supporters. Gunter is actually very good. Luckily I have 3* one already. But since leveling up to 20lvl is quite easy, it's not much of a job to raise 2* unit to 4* if you really need it for the team.

I'm not sure about 2 to 3 Star, but 3 to 4 takes a heck of a lot.  Playing full force over the weekend, I just had barely enough to promote Nino.

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

I'm not sure about 2 to 3 Star, but 3 to 4 takes a heck of a lot.  Playing full force over the weekend, I just had barely enough to promote Nino.

Well, it's not exactly cheap (I overexaggerated, my bad), but you can get the amount in one arena season pretty reliably.

Edited by Avestus

For me the hardest part of this seems to be leveling. It takes a lot of kills to level units once they're around level 25 or so and it becomes harder to win the tower battles with more than a couple people still alive. I think the arena might actually keep your exp even upon death though, likely to try to prevent people cheesing with strong, low level teams.