Sire

39 minutes ago, TheNiddo said:

The Black Knight

Hide contents

Title: Ebony Knight
Name: The Black Knight
Orb Affinity: N/A (GHB Unit)
Starting Rank: 3*/4*

Character Description: A mysterious knight with connections to Ike's father. Appears in Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance

Stats: 169 Total
HP: 46
Attack: 40
Speed: 18
Defence: 35
Resistance: 30

Weapon: Alondite 16mt. Counterattacks at 1-2 range. 

Assist: N/A
Special: Luna: Resolve combat as if foe suffered Def/Res-50%
Passives:
A: Nihil: Changes both fighters stats back to neutral before combat (This means any blue or red number on either TBK's or his opponent's stats are reverted back to grey before any engagement involving TBK begins. So yes this would affect Blade Tomes and things like Fority X. Spur X would not be affected as it doesn't change the colour of the stats for either fighter.)
B: Wary Fighter: Prevents follow up attack in combat from unit and foes if unit's HP ≥ 50%
C: N/A

Summoning Hero: (Completing GHB in this case) "My name matters not to you. My master has ordered that I fight by your side. That is all that needs to be said."

Friend Greeting: "Hold. [Friend] sends his regards."

Castle: 
"I am a knight following my master's bidding. That is all you need to know."
"General Gawain... I have still yet to surpass you."
"This armour is blessed by the goddess. You need not worry about me."
"How much of Gawain is in his son? I must find out."
"There is another my master has asked me to watch over when the time is right. I wonder if she is here as well."

Character Page:
"Stay behind me."
"Few can penetrate my armour."
"I am one of the Four Riders of Daein. A title with little meaning to me."
"King Ashnard is no concern to me."
"Perhaps I can get you armour similar to my own, as I did for King Ashnard."
"I have no more warp powder left. A pity."
"Do you wish to test my might?"
"I am here as long as my master wishes it so."
"...Hmph."

Leveling Up:
(+0, +1): "General Gawain... I have a long ways to go."
(+2, +3): "Satisfactory"
(+4, +5): "I must test this strength against the boy."

Learning Skills:
"Another tool for combat."

Turn Action:
"They cannot piece my armour."
"Who stands before me?"
"As you command."

Special Skill:
"Is this all you have to offer?"
"No resistance?"
"Fall."
"Move."

Death:
"Very... good... you have..."

Confession:
"[Summoner], hold. You have been trying to avoid my protection as of late. I must know why. Hm? My master? That is not your concern. You will know when the time is right. My armour? I received it from my master, I know not how he had it blessed. 'Tis the same with my sword, Alondite. I do not know how he received its twin, Ragnell, either. Ragnell? It is in worthy hands. In the hands of a boy I will test. It is the only way I will know if I have surpassed my first teacher. These may not have been the answers you were looking for [Summoner], but you must trust me. I will stay by your side until the appointed time. You must not fail."

Woot more quotes for everything. Those are very good.

Holy shit, his stats are crazy. Very scary dude to face off (which is fitting but I'd worry a little about him being OP). His kit seems great for him too. I like what do you do with the Nihil Skill but I feel it would be more fitting to call it "Parity" as it seems more similar to that Tellius skill (I feel Nihil is covered by Guard in any case).

39 minutes ago, TheNiddo said:

Micaiah

Hide contents

Title: The Dawn Maiden
Name: Micaiah
Orb Affinity: Blue
Starting Rank: 5*

Character Description: A maiden with mysterious powers who leads the Dawn Brigade. Appears in Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn

Stats: 149 Total
HP: 32
Attack: 39
Speed: 28
Defence: 14
Restance: 35

Weapon: Thani: 14mt. When above 50% HP, deal bonus damage to Mounted and Armored Units.

Assist: Ardent Sacrifice: Heals adjacent ally 10 HP. Unit loses 10HP (but cannot reach 0 this way)
Special: N/A
Passives:
A: Serenity: Disables the effects of any active passive for both fighters at the start of combat (If a character has this passive, every other active passive influencing the fighters is nullified. "Active" means it has to be checked for before the battle starts. This means things like fortify are not affected as they've already been activated previously on the character and don't have to be active any longer. Spurs on the other hand are affected as they have to be actively checked for even though they're coming from another character. Passives like Pass obviously are unaffected as they are out of combat passives.)
B: Renewal: At the start of every second turn, restores 10 HP.

Summoning Hero: Oh, hello there. My name is Micaiah, and this bird's name is Yune. A pleasure to meet you.

Friend Greeting: Excuse me, [Summoner]? Ah good I got the right person. [Friend] sent me to say hello.

Castle:
"Hm... this is quite a large castle."
"Where is Sothe? Is he here?"
"Yune? Yune! Oh where did she fly off to?"
"Its surprisingly peaceful here."
"I don't suppose this place has need of a fortune teller. Oh well, I can't go back to that life anyways."

Character Page:
"Leader of the Dawn Brigade... am I in over my head?"
"It feels wrong not to have Sothe with me."
"I wish I didn't have these powers sometimes..."
"If it wasn't for Ike, Daein wouldn't be in such a mess."
"So many people praising Ike's name. So tired of hearing about him."
"I will not stand aside and watch my people suffer."
"I don't care if people call me a monster. I do what I must for Daein."
"I can't do this alone."
"Was all of this the right choice?"

Leveling Up:
(+0, +1): "That seems to be how things go."
(+2, +3): "I can do this Yune!"
(+4, +5): "I can see the future and what lays ahead!"

Learning Skills:
"Is this another blessing, or another curse?"

Turn Action:
"I see the way forwards!"
"Follow my lead."
"Sothe, watch this!"

Special Skill:
"For Daein!"
"The Dawn Brigade marches on!"
"As I foretold!"
"Saw this one coming!"

Death:
"I'm sorry Sothe."

Confession:
"Why, hello [Summoner]. Pleasant day isn't it? Yes it is a bit warm out.. oh. Why am I still wearing gloves in that case? I uh... I just... well... -sigh-. Seeing how you treat others I... I think I can trust you with this. There. See the mark on the back of my hand there? It means I have both Beorc and Laguz blood in my veins. I'm a Branded, hated by both sides. Only Sothe and a few others know about it. If word were to get out I... I don't know if my friends would stay by my side or not. Daein would turn against me and I... I wouldn't be able to bear it. I love my country and its people, even if it won't love me. I'll do whatever it takes to save it. Oh? You don't care about my heritage? Thank you [Summoner].... thank you."

Great work on the stats and skills. Serenity is interesting, I feel it might be a bit OP... it would disable not only Spurs but all the "Blow" skills and all the Breaker skills and QR as well... and also Wary Fighter and other things I might forget. That's a bit much. Maybe if it worked only when you initiate combat for balance?

Somehow I don't feel like you got her voice as well as you did the Black Knight in the quotes, though.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Black Knight's stats are in the same range as the other knights. You can get quite creative when you're willing to knock a character's speed down and don't go full out with the HP. 2nd lowest HP and speed out of the knights, but tied for highest attack. His Def and Res are both high on the list but not the highest. 

Gah I thought Parity's name was Serenity. Whoops.

Serenity is powerful on paper yes, but your own character suffers the same downsides and is overall giving up a lot of power. No Death Blow, no Fury, no QR, no Breaker, no Desperation, no Vantage, no Wary Fighter. In exchange for denying your opponent these skills, you can't use them yourself. 

For the B slot skills you can only use: Drag Back, Escape Route, Hit and Run, Knock Back, Live for Bounty, Live for Honour, Live to Serve, Lunge, Obstruct, Pass, Poison Strike, Renewal, Seal X, Wings of Mercy. There is a loooot of barely used passives in that list. Realistically you're down to Drag Back, Hit and Run, Renewal, and Wings of Mercy. C slot is free range but that doesn't help that character much. 

As for Micaiah's voice, she's fairly tricky to stuff into such a small sample of lines. She's clingy to Sothe, not necessarily happy that she has her powers, trying to be a leader while not confident in her abilities to do so, less than a fan of Ike, patriotic to Daein to the point of doing horrible things like dumping oil on fliers and getting the fire arrows ready to go, self sacrificing but a bit bitter about everything, afraid that people will turn on her if they find out she's Branded: and on top of all of this Radiant Dawn sadly just kinda chucks all of these aspects at us in various amounts and doesn't necessarily combine them the best. As much as I absolutely adore the game that is one of its flaws. Makes fitting her into Heroes difficult lines wise. 

Finally got around to updating my mini-characters, and I added a new one, Duessel! As before, they are just mini-characters, so there are no quotes with this batch. All they have are skills and stats.

"Already Implemented" (Erika, Ephraim, Ike)

Spoiler

Title:  Restoration Queen
Name: Erika
Orb Affinity: Red Sword

Name		HP	ATT	SPD	DEF	RES	Total	MOV
Erika		39	30	36	25	27	157	2, Infantry	(Sire's Version)
V!Erika		42	26	35	26	28	157     2, Infantry	(Heroes' Version)

5* Weapon: Sieglinde (MT 10, Range 1 || Effective against armored and cavalry units.)

Support Skill: Pivot (Unit moves to opposite side of adjacent ally)

Special Skill: ---

Skill A: Speed (Grants Speed +3)
Skill B: ---
Skill C: Fortify Resistance (Grants adjacent allies Res +4 through their next actions at the start of each turn.)

Notes:

I originally had Erika have a very high SPD stat while lacking in DEF and HP, with ATT and RES being near "average."  However, since Erika has been "properly released," I had a look at her numbers and slightly incorporated that into my particular variant.

For her unique weapon, I took cues from her Rapier since the real Siglinde was effective against monsters, which are not featured in Heroes. Due to the powerful effects, I dropped the MT by 6 instead of remaining at the baseline 16 for exclusive weapons.

To think I called Pivot and almost called the +SPD (Erika has Hone SPD instead of the +SPD stat) is pretty cool. I'm a little saddened that Sieglinde is just a buff weapon, but in practice it is awesome in buff-centric teams (especially when using Nino). I put in Fortify Resistance since I see Erika as a support character, which is something Heroes also seems to believe.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Title:  Restoration King
Name: Ephraim
Orb Affinity: Blue Lance

V!Ephraim	45	35	25	32	20	157	2, Infantry

5* Weapon: Siegmund (MT 10, Range 1 || Effective against armored and cavalry units.)

Support Skill: ---

Special Skill: Luna (Resolve combat as if foe suffered DEF/RES -50% || Charge Cost: 3)

Skill A: Defiant Defense (Grants Def +7 at start of turn if unit's HP ≤ 50%.)
Skill C: Hone Attack (Grants adjacent allies Atk +4 through their next actions at the start of each turn.)

Notes:

Ephraim originally had a better ATT stat and a lower SPD stat, but upon looking at his Heroes' incarnation, I don't think I can see his stats being any other way. So, I am just using his vanilla stats here.

Like Erika, I took cues from Reginleif in making it effective against armored and cavalry units. Also like Erika, I dropped the MT by 6 due to the powerful effects.

Well, I almost called Luna (Moonbow) and Hone Attack (Siegmund's weapon effect)! However, I still find Defiant DEF to be more suitable than having Threaten DEF and Seal DEF on the same character. Ephraim could have Defiant Defense and Threaten DEF, but I wanted to showcase Ephraim's leadership skills with Hone ATT.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Title: Hero of the Blue Flames
Name: Ike
Orb Affinity: Red Sword

Ike		48	35	35	22	18	158	2, Infantry	(Sire’s Version)
V!Ike		42	35	31	32	18	158	2, Infantry	(Heroes’ Version)

5* Weapon: Ragnell (MT 16, Range 1 || Accelerates Special trigger [cooldown count-1])

D!Special Skill: Aether (Resolve combat as if foe suffered Def/Res-50%. Unit recovers HP=half damage dealt. || Charge Cost: 5)
5* Special Skill: Great Aether (Resolve combat as if foe suffered Def/Res-50%. Unit recovers HP=half damage dealt. || Charge Cost: 4 // Note: This skill cannot be inherited.)

Skill A: Defiant Attack (Grants Atk +7 at start of turn if unit's HP ≤ 50%.)
Skill B: Vantage (Unit counterattacks first when attacked at HP ≤ 75%)
Skill C: ---

Notes:

I wanted Ike to focus himself on using Aether as much as possible, so I "invented" Great Aether and had Ragnell act as an upgraded Killing Edge instead of giving it built-in Distant Counter (since we have plenty of those running about). IS solved this problem by creating "Heavy Blade," but I'm still sticking to my "Wrath (Defiant Attack) + Vantage" combo since it was popular in the Tellius days.

As for stats, I built Ike to be like a Berserker which high HP, ATT, and SPD values, but low DEF and really poor RES. Compared to his vanilla stats, he loses 10 DEF but gains 4 SPD and 6 HP (which arguably makes for a better character, but I digress). One can imagine this is his (reckless) PoR version, with his Radiant Dawn counterpart being slower but having much more bulk in DEF and RES.

Other Characters (Duessel, Flora, M!Grima, F!Grima, L'Arachel, Micaiah, Nolan)

Spoiler

Title: The Obsidian
Name: Duessel
Orb Affinity: Green Axe (Grey Axe due to Triangle Neutrality)
Starting Star Rank: 4-5 Star

Duessel		42	32	23	35	23	155	3, Cavalry

D!Weapon: Silver Axe (MT 11, Range 1)
5* Weapon: Garm (MT 16, Range 1 || Grants weapon advantage vs. colorless foes.) 

Assist Skill: ---

D!Special Skill: Buckler (Reduces damage inflicted by attacks from adjacent foes by 30%. || Charge Cost 3)
4* Special Skill: Ward (Reduces damage inflicted by attacks from foes by 30%. || Charge Cost 3) 

Skill A: Triangle Neutrality (Transforms the user into a colorless unit.)
Skill B: Quick Riposte (Unit automatically makes a follow-up attack if attacked at HP ≥ 70%.)
Skill C: --

Notes:

With Duessel, I wanted to represent his mastery over the combat triangle as he is a Great Knight and is capable of wielding any weapon. Of course, this does not transfer well into Heroes since he will likely be restricted to Axes. So, I created Triangle Neutrality, which transforms any color unit into a colorless variant. This skill has its perks and drawbacks, and one potent counter are those running -raven tomes since they gain weapon advantage against colorless foes. Still, having a colorless Grey with decent stats can be a force to be reckoned with.

As for Garm, there is no real way to replicate effectiveness against monsters and I did not want to use a speed buff, so I continued with the "Weapon Mastery" theme and made it effective against colorless foes. Ward follows this formula, being an upgraded form of Buckler and Sacred Cowl as it affects any attack from enemies. Finally, Quick Riposte is used to represent Duessel's experience in battle.

Title: Maid of Ice
Name: Flora
Orb Affinity: Grey Dagger

Flora		34	23	37	18	35	147	2, Infantry

5* Weapon: Killer Dagger+ (MT 7, Range 2 || After combat, inflicts Def/Res-5 on foe through its next action. || Accelerates Special trigger [cooldown count-1])

Special Skill: Chilling Wind (Boosts damage dealt by 50% of unit's Res || Charge Cost: 4)
4* Special Skill: Glacies (Boosts damage dealt by 80% of unit's Res || Charge Cost: 4) 

Skill A: ---
Skill B: Seal SPD (After combat, foe suffers Spd -7 through its next action.)
Skill C: Threaten Atk (Inflicts Atk-5 on foes within 2 spaces through their next actions at the start of each turn.)

Notes:

Yes, the stats are identical to Felicia's. I thought it was neat since they are twins and the Robins do it, but at least with the Robins they have a color difference...

Flora is essentially an offensive form of Felicia, using the Killer Dagger and an arsenal of debuffs (Seal SPD, Threaten Atk) instead of Felicia's Silver Dagger and the RES / Breath of Life passives. Otherwise, anything you can use on Felicia you can also use with Flora since they share the same stats.

Title: Fell Dragon
Name: M!Grima
Orb Affinity: Blue Dragon
Starting Star Rank: 5 Star Only 

M!Grima		40	30	30	30	30	160	2, Infantry, Dragon

5* Weapon: Expiration (MT 16, Range 1 || After this unit attacks, foes within 2 spaces of target suffer Atk/Spd -5 through their next actions)

Assist Skill: ---

Special Skill: Draconic Gaze (Grants +30% to Atk || Charge Cost: 4)
5* Special Skill: Draconic Aura (Grants +30% to Atk || Charge Cost: 3)

Skill A: Draco Shield (Neutralizes “effective against” bonuses)
Skill C: Savage Blow
 (If unit initiates attack, foes within 2 spaces of target take 7 damage after combat)

Notes:

The stats having all round numbers is a reference to Grima's "max stats" in Awakening. Since Grima is a Fell God, he has a Draco Shield which prevents annoying Falchions from harming him (imagine this Grima is at full power and is "unstoppable"). In addition, to fuel his damage output, M!Grima has Draconic Aura and Savage Blow to annihilate his enemies.

Now, Expiration is basically just an upgraded form of Dark Breath+, tailored exclusively for M!Grima. I could have been a bit more creative or just slapped on Distant Counter, but putting Distant Counter on everything gets old rather quickly.

Title: Fell Dragon
Name: F!Grima
Orb Affinity: Red Dragon
Starting Star Rank: 5 Star Only

F!Grima		40	30	30	30	30	160	2, Infantry, Dragon

5* Weapon: Extinction (MT 14, Range 2 || Enables counterattack regardless of distance if this user is attacked.)

Assist Skill: ---

D!Special Skill: Buckler (Reduces damage inflicted by attacks from adjacent foes by 30%. || Charge Cost 3)
4* Special Skill: Ward (Reduces damage inflicted by attacks from foes by 30%. || Charge Cost 3)

Skill A: ---
Skill B: Renewal
(At the start of every second turn, restore 10 HP)
Skill C: Threaten Spd (Inflicts Spd -5 on foes within 2 spaces through their next actions at the start of each turn)

Notes:

As the Robins have the same stats, so do the Grimas. F!Grima is unique since she has a 2 range weapon as a Dragon character, but this weapon is locked to her and cannot be inherited (it is more or less Expiration but with a different name and weapon effect).

While M!Grima focuses on annihilation, F!Grima focuses on being an unstoppable creation that cannot be put down. She has Ward (shared with Dussel) that can represent Dragonskin while Threaten SPD represents Anathema. She also has Renewal to heal her wounds.

One important thing to note is that F!Grima is vulnerable to Falchions, so she may want to consume her male counterpart for the Draco Shield.

Title: Queen of Light
Name: L'Arachel
Orb Affinity: Grey Staff

L’Arachel	40	26	34	19	26	145	3, Cavalry

Weapon: Silence (MT 5, Range 2 || After combat, opponent's special ability does not activate or charge through its next action.)

Assist Skill: Martyr (Restores HP=7+ this unit's suffered damage. Unit heals HP=half suffered damage. Slows Special trigger [cooldown count+1].)

Special Skill: Heavenly Light (When healing an ally with a staff, heal every ally's HP by 10. || Charge Cost: 2)

Skill B: Wings of Mercy (Enables unit to warp adjacent to any ally with HP ≤ 50%.)

Notes:

L'Arachel comes with Silence which can be a powerful staff when dealing with teams who rely on skill activations to do damage. She then as Martyr as it fits her personality, as well as Wings of Mercy since she wants to charge in and save the day. Lastly, she has Heavenly Light to represent her status as the Princess of Rausten, which is a holy kingdom in the world of Magvel.

Title: Priestess of Dawn

Name: Micaiah
Orb Affinity: Blue Tome 

Micaiah		32	38	28	19	31	148	2, Infantry

5* Weapon: Thani (MT 9, Range 2 || Effective against armored and cavalry units.)

Support Skill: Ardent Sacrifice (Heals adjacent ally 10 HP. Unit loses 10 HP but cannot reach 0 this way.])

Special Skill: Blazing Light (Before initiating a combat, foes in an area near target take damage equal to unit's 1.5xAtk minus foe's Def or Res. || Charge: 5)

Skill C: Fortify Res (Grants adjacent allies Res +4 through their next actions at the start of each turn.)

Notes:

Micaiah is unique since she breaks the usual mode of "have a special skill or a support skill" and instead has both. However, she does sacrifice one of her innate passives to achieve this. I do this because Ardent Sacrifice is essential to her kit, but also wanted to showcase Micaiah's mastery over Light Magic with Blazing Light.

As for stats, I originally tried to base them off of her Growth Rates from Radiant Dawn, using Sanaki's Growth Rates and Heroes' Stats as a basis. However, I then decided to just make up the stats on my own so Micaiah doesn't end up being another "Lilina" or "Julia" character.

Thani follows the same reasoning as Erika's and Ephraim's weapons - due to the powerful effect, the MT was lowered significantly.

Finally, Fortify RES is included to showcase some of Micaiah's leadership skills.

Title: Wise Champion
Name: Nolan
Orb Affinity: Green Axe

Nolan		45	30	34	24	25	158	2, Infantry

5* Weapon: Tarvos (MT 16, Range 1 || Grants +4 DEF when this unit is attacked.)

Special Skill: Nihil (Negates opponent's special ability. || Charge Cost: 3 // Example: If Lucina procs Aether on Nolan who has Nihil active, then Nolan's Nihil will activate and cancel Lucina's Aether. Think of it like Pavise and Aegis, but for special skills. Nihil will also negate defensive skills such as Escutcheon and Holy Vestments, allowing the user's attacks to go through unmodified.)

Skill A: HP (Grants HP +5)
Skill C: Threaten DEF (Inflicts Def 5 on foes within 2 spaces through their next actions at the start of each turn.)

Notes:

Nolan is fairly basic save for the yet another interpretation of Nihil and my version of Tarvos. Tarvos is fairly faithful to the original, but only activates when on the defensive. Nihil here is a Special Skill that focuses on negating enemy Special Skills, so think of it like Pavise or Aegis.

After looking at Nolan's growth rates, I found out he has pretty good SPD growth, so I made his character around that and having high HP. I think he is fairly balanced in terms of stat distribution, not too specialized in offensive or defensive, but lies somewhere in the middle.

Nero Lionheart

Spoiler

Name: (King) Lionheart

Title: Unyielding Conqueror

Full Name: (Nero) Lionheart 

Orb Affinity: Red

Weapon: Sword

Stats: No IVs

5* Level 1 Stats:

HP: 19 Atk: 10 Spd: 10 Def: 6 Res: 5

5* Level 40 Stats:

HP: 47 Atk: 37 Spd: 37 Def: 25 Res: 21

5 * Weapon: Rapiercion  

Mt: 16 Rng: 1

Effect: Unit can counterattack regardless of distance when attacked by an enemy unit.

Skills:

Support Skill: 

Drag Back - Unit moves 1 space away from target ally, who moves to unit's former position.

Skill A: 

Relentless Fury 1 - Grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res +2 when initiating combat. Unit loses 2 HP at the end of each turn. 

SP Cost: 50

Relentless Fury 2 - Grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res +3 when initiating combat. Unit loses 3 HP at the end of each turn.

SP Cost: 100

Relentless Fury 3 - Grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res +4 when initiating combat. Unit loses 4 HP at the end of each turn.

SP Cost: 200

Skill B:

Vantage 1 - Unit counterattacks first when attacked at HP ≤ 25%

Vantage 2 - Unit counterattacks first when attacked at HP ≤ 50%

Vantage 3 - Unit counterattacks first when attacked at HP ≤ 75%

Special Skill:

Return - Unit inflicts damage taken from an enemy unit's attack in combat back to that enemy unit.

Cool Down: 4 SP Cost: 100

Counter - Unit inflicts damage taken from an enemy unit's attack in combat back to that enemy unit.

Cool Down: 3 SP Cost: 250

Movement: Infantry.

1-2 Spaces.

Just an idea of a Tier 1 lord-type swords master character.

Vanguard Ike 

Spoiler

Name: Ike

Title: Radiant Hero

Orb Affinity: Red

Weapon: Sword

5* Level 1 Stats: No IVs

HP: 20 Atk: 10 Spd: Def: 9 Res: 6

5* Level 40 Stats:

HP: 50 Atk: 34 Spd: 28 Def: 36 Res: 20

Weapon: Ettard

Mt: 16 Rng: 1

Effect: Grants Atk/Def +3 when initiating combat.

Skills:

Support Skill:

Reposition - Moves adjacent ally to opposite side of unit.

Skill A:

Distant Counter - Enables unit to counterattack regardless of distance to attacker.

Skill B: 

None

Skill C:

Threaten Attack 1 - Inflicts Atk-3 on foes within 2 spaces through their next actions at the start of each turn.

Threaten Attack 2 - Inflicts Atk-4 on foes within 2 spaces through their next actions at the start of each turn.

Threaten Attack 3 - Inflicts Atk-5 on foes within 2 spaces through their next actions at the start of each turn.

Special Skills:

New Moon: Resolve combat as if foe suffered Def/Res-30%

Cool Down: 3

Luna - Resolve combat as if foe suffered Def/Res-50%

Cool Down: 3

Aether 

Resolve combat as if foe suffered Def/Res-50%. Unit recovers HP=half damage dealt.

Cool Down: 5

Movement: Infantry

1-2 Spaces.

Shigure

Spoiler

593259092cd09_Shigure4.png.1f1e25acd2b9695ae423020c009471fc.png

Name: Shigure

Title: Hope Restorer

Orb Affinity: Blue

Weapon: Lance

5* Level 1 Stats: 

HP: 18-20 Atk: 7-9 Spd: 7-9 Def: 6-8 Res: 8-10

5* Level 40 Stats:

HP: 42-48  Atk: 26-33 Spd: 29-35 Def: 25-31 Res: 30-36

Weapons:

Steel Lance 3* -

Mt: Rng:  1

4* Blessed Lance -

Mt: 10 Rng: 1 Effect: Slows Special trigger (cooldown count+1). At the start of every fourth turn, restores 10 HP to both this unit and adjacent allies.

5* Blessed Lance +  - 

Mt: 12 Rng: 1 Effect: Slows Special trigger (cooldown count+1). At the start of every third turn, restores 10 HP to both this unit and adjacent allies.

Skills:

Support Skill:

Sing - Enables target to take another action. Cannot be used on units with Sing or Dance

Skill A:

Valla's Shield -  Neutralizes "effective against" bonuses.

Skill B:

None

Skill C:

Fortify Res 1: Grants adjacent allies Res+2 through their next actions at the start of each turn.

Fortify Res 2: Grants adjacent allies Res+3 through their next actions at the start of each turn.

Fortify Fliers: Grants adjacent flying allies Def/Res+6 through their next actions at the start of each turn.

• Requires Fortify Def 2 or Fortify Res 2

Special Skill:

None

Movement:  Flying: can move two spaces, ignores all terrains.

1-2 Spaces

Edited by Altina

thought I'd try my hand at quotes for this one...

Spoiler
Title: Zero to Hero
Name: Vaike
Orb Affinity: Green (Axe)
Starting Star Rank: 3 - 4 Star

Character Description: A member of the Shepherds and self-proclaimed rival to Chrom. He is more brawn than brains, known for forgetting his axe. Appears in Fire Emblem Awakening

Appearance: Vaike as a Fighter in Awakening

HP: 50
ATK: 37
SPD: 33
DEF: 15
RES: 13

MOV: 2, Infantry

5* Weapon: Silver Axe+ (MT 15)
4* Weapon: Silver Axe (MT 11)
3* Weapon: Steel Axe (MT 8)
1* Weapon: Iron Axe (MT 6)

4* Special Skill: Daylight (Heal 30% of damage dealt, Cooldown: 4 turns)
5* Special Skill: Sol (Heal 50% of damage dealt, Cooldown: 4 turns)

Skill A: Life and Death 1-3 (Grants Atk/Spd+[3/4/5]. Inflicts Def/Res-[3/4/5])
Skill B: Counter 1-3 (If unit's HP ≥ [75%/50%/25%] in combat against a foe that can counter. Half the damage this unit receives is given to the enemy as well (enemy cannot be reduced below 1 HP from this damage))

Quotes

General Quotes

Summoned Quote: “Woah, where am I? Last I remember the teach was giving someone a good lesson...

Castle Dialogue
1: “Glad I remembered my axe this time, Miriel would talk my ear off about it.”
2: “Hey, Summoner, think you can call me Teach from now on? Everyone does where I come from! ...what they don't!?”
3: “Where did the Vaike come from? Well, it wasn't the prettiest part of town, but it's home, and I can't ask for anything better.”
4: “They say I have the ego to fit a hundred men, unfortunately they're wrong, the only person who can fit my ego is the Vaike!”
5: “This Order of Heroes needs some studying, fortunately, Teach is here so class is in session!”

Visitor Quote: “Yo [Summoner]! [friend] wanted me to tell you that they said hi!”

Level Up
0-1:
 “Hmph, Teach just didn't want you all to feel bad.”
2-3: “Anyone wanna touch my muscles?”
4-5: “The Vaike just got a whole lot Vaiker!”

Skill Learned/Unlock Potential: “Hey, thanks for the new gear Summoner!”

Battle Quotes

Selected 1: “Yo!”
Selected 2: “Class is in session!”
Selected 3: “Got it!”

Special 1: “Looks like Teach just got tenure!”
Special 2: “Just you and me!”
Special 3: “You want some!?”
Special 4: “Enter the Vaike!”

Below 50% HP: “Gyarg!”
Defeat: “Class... is over...”

Character Page Quotes

1: *hearty laughter*
2: “Hey, have you seen my axe any- oh! There it is!”
3: “Where's Chrom? He and I got a little sparring to do."
4: “The Vaike never forgets... I just don't always remember is all.”
5: “This Order of Heroes is like the Shepherds, Teach's pals, back home” (4*)
6: “Something about you reminds me of the tactician of the Shepherds... must be the clothes.” (4*)
7: “Ever since the Exalt visited my village when I was young, well, that's when the Vaike became the Vaike!” (5*)
8: “I'm glad Miriel isn't here, she could talk your ear off. Heck I think half the words she says aren't even words!” (5*)

Confession

“Yo, [Summoner]! Do you wanna spar with Teach? ...yeah now that you mention it you aren't really suited for battle. Hey, just be glad I'm not Frederick, or else I would've put you on a training regimen so strict your arms and legs would beg for mercy. That doesn't mean the Vaike can't make you fit, so come on, Teach will show you a... little less strict training session!"

and with the recent wedding event, I thought of making one of my OCs fit for it so here you go.

Spoiler
Title: Hope's Bride
Name: Vera (Wedding)
Orb Affinity: Green (Axe)
Starting Star Rank: 5 Star

Character Description: Samuel’s daughter from another time and space. While she isn't wearing the traditional dress, she is happy about it regardless.

Appearance: Similar to her normal outfit but it is white with a violet trim and details. Her hat as a sort of veil coming from it's rim. Her staff has been exchanged for a pole with a large bell and several small bells coming off the end. 

HP: 36
ATK: 35
SPD: 37
DEF: 22
RES: 20

5* Weapon: Wedding Bells+ (MT 14 || Grants allies within 2 spaces Def/Res+2 through their next actions after any combat this unit initiates)
4* Weapon: Wedding Bells (MT 10 || Grants allies within 2 spaces Def/Res+2 through their next actions after any combat this unit initiates)
3* Weapon: Steel Axe (MT 8)
1* Weapon: Iron Axe (MT 6)

Support Skill: Sing (Enables target to take another action. Cannot be used on units with Sing or Dance.)(cannot be inherited)

4* Special Skill: ---
5* Special Skill: ---

Skill A: Distant Def 1-3 (If unit is attacked by foe using bow, daggers, magic, or staff, unit receives Def/Res+[2/4/6] during combat)
Skill B: Blessing 1-3 (At the start of every [fourth/third/second] turn, restores 5 HP to all ally units. (includes this unit))

Quotes

General Quotes

Summoned Quote: Ah, [Summoner]! Pleased to meet- Huh? Where did this outfit come from? it looks like the one...he made...

Castle Dialogue
1: My father and I are actually talented singers, though I prefer doing magic shows over musicals, and father doesn't like singing in public.
2: Huh? This isn't a traditional bridal outfit? Of course it isn't... but I don't care... he made it for me for when we finally exchange vows...
3: I can't wait to walk down the isles in this... and for him to walk down in... down in... Bahahahaha! and their faces, oh their faces! Hahahaha!
4: On an ocean of stars.~ Lo, an angel they see.~ Oh! Sorry [Summoner], I'm just practicing my singing voice!
5: Miss Anna said that if a couple is below this weapon when it rings... they're destined to have a happy marriage. So when I see him again, I'm going to put it over our heads... and ring it loud and hard!

Visitor Quote: Ding-Dong!~ Greetings from [friend] to [summoner]!~

Level Up
0-1: “Maybe I should get some practice in…”
2-3: “How...nice"
4-5: “I wonder if he would notice this...”

Skill Learned/Unlock Potential: I’m certain I will put this to use [Summoner], watch me!

Battle Quotes

Selected 1: What’s next?
Selected 2: Lead the way!
Selected 3: On it!

Special 1: Ring Ring!~
Special 2: Ding Dong!~ Alashazam!~
Special 3: Now fall... in love!
Special 4: Here comes the bride!~

Below 50% HP: You can't stop love!
Defeat: The bell tolls...for me…

Character Page Quotes

1: *Playful Laughter*
2: “This...um...thing isn't like Sacred Blight...but I love it just as much!”
3: “Ding, Dong, Ding, Dong!~ Here comes the herald of love!~”
4: “This outfit is multipurpose Summoner! I can use it for battle, doing magic shows, and...walking down the isles with him...”
5: “I can't wait for the day I walk down the isles...seeing mother and father smiling at me...”
6: “Hee hee...ha ha ha...bahahahahaha! Oh, s-sorry, I just remembered something funny about this outfit...”
7: “Mind if I practice my vows on you? Why? well...it's because...hee hee.”
8: “Why are you looking at me like that? Wha-no! I won't change into the traditional dress! This is special to me...he made it for me for when we get married..."

Confession

“Hee hee, I can't believe that I have this outfit again, so that means he still... Wah! [Summoner]!? Can you at least speak up if you want to- huh? who am I talking about? Well... Hee Hee... he's so different from the other guys, and he's an amazing tailor too! He made me this outfit after all! Hm? No [Summoner] It isn't you, my heart's already taken by him... but hey, until then I'd be glad to keep helping you until I see...him again..."

feedback is appreciated

Edited by Rygalla
Fixed Wedding Bells and Wedding Bells+ MT

On 06/03/2017 at 2:09 AM, TheNiddo said:

The Black Knight

Hide contents

Title: Ebony Knight
Name: The Black Knight
Orb Affinity: N/A (GHB Unit)
Starting Rank: 3*/4*

Character Description: A mysterious knight with connections to Ike's father. Appears in Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance

Stats: 169 Total
HP: 46
Attack: 40
Speed: 18
Defence: 35
Resistance: 30

Weapon: Alondite 16mt. Counterattacks at 1-2 range. 

Assist: N/A
Special: Luna: Resolve combat as if foe suffered Def/Res-50%
Passives:
A: Nihil: Changes both fighters stats back to neutral before combat (This means any blue or red number on either TBK's or his opponent's stats are reverted back to grey before any engagement involving TBK begins. So yes this would affect Blade Tomes and things like Fority X. Spur X would not be affected as it doesn't change the colour of the stats for either fighter.)
B: Wary Fighter: Prevents follow up attack in combat from unit and foes if unit's HP ≥ 50%

Summoning Hero: (Completing GHB in this case) "My name matters not to you. My master has ordered that I fight by your side. That is all that needs to be said."

Friend Greeting: "Hold. [Friend] sends his regards."

Castle: 
"I am a knight following my master's bidding. That is all you need to know."
"General Gawain... I have still yet to surpass you."
"This armour is blessed by the goddess. You need not worry about me."
"How much of Gawain is in his son? I must find out."
"There is another my master has asked me to watch over when the time is right. I wonder if she is here as well."

Character Page:
"Stay behind me."
"Few can penetrate my armour."
"I am one of the Four Riders of Daein. A title with little meaning to me."
"King Ashnard is no concern to me."
"Perhaps I can get you armour similar to my own, as I did for King Ashnard."
"I have no more warp powder left. A pity."
"Do you wish to test my might?"
"I am here as long as my master wishes it so."
"...Hmph."

Leveling Up:
(+0, +1): "General Gawain... I have a long ways to go."
(+2, +3): "Satisfactory"
(+4, +5): "I must test this strength against the boy."

Learning Skills:
"Another tool for combat."

Turn Action:
"They cannot piece my armour."
"Who stands before me?"
"As you command."

Special Skill:
"Is this all you have to offer?"
"No resistance?"
"Fall."
"Move."

Death:
"Very... good... you have..."

Confession:
"[Summoner], hold. You have been trying to avoid my protection as of late. I must know why. Hm? My master? That is not your concern. You will know when the time is right. My armour? I received it from my master, I know not how he had it blessed. 'Tis the same with my sword, Alondite. I do not know how he received its twin, Ragnell, either. Ragnell? It is in worthy hands. In the hands of a boy I will test. It is the only way I will know if I have surpassed my first teacher. These may not have been the answers you were looking for [Summoner], but you must trust me. I will stay by your side until the appointed time. You must not fail."

Micaiah

Hide contents

Title: The Dawn Maiden
Name: Micaiah
Orb Affinity: Blue
Starting Rank: 5*

Character Description: A maiden with mysterious powers who leads the Dawn Brigade. Appears in Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn

Stats: 149 Total
HP: 32
Attack: 39
Speed: 28
Defence: 14
Restance: 35

Weapon: Thani: 14mt. When above 50% HP, deal bonus damage to Mounted and Armored Units.

Assist: Ardent Sacrifice: Heals adjacent ally 10 HP. Unit loses 10HP (but cannot reach 0 this way)
Special: N/A
Passives:
A: Serenity: Disables the effects of any active passive for both fighters at the start of combat (If a character has this passive, every other active passive influencing the fighters is nullified. "Active" means it has to be checked for before the battle starts. This means things like fortify are not affected as they've already been activated previously on the character and don't have to be active any longer. Spurs on the other hand are affected as they have to be actively checked for even though they're coming from another character. Passives like Pass obviously are unaffected as they are out of combat passives.)
B: Renewal: At the start of every second turn, restores 10 HP.

Summoning Hero: Oh, hello there. My name is Micaiah, and this bird's name is Yune. A pleasure to meet you.

Friend Greeting: Excuse me, [Summoner]? Ah good I got the right person. [Friend] sent me to say hello.

Castle:
"Hm... this is quite a large castle."
"Where is Sothe? Is he here?"
"Yune? Yune! Oh where did she fly off to?"
"Its surprisingly peaceful here."
"I don't suppose this place has need of a fortune teller. Oh well, I can't go back to that life anyways."

Character Page:
"Leader of the Dawn Brigade... am I in over my head?"
"It feels wrong not to have Sothe with me."
"I wish I didn't have these powers sometimes..."
"If it wasn't for Ike, Daein wouldn't be in such a mess."
"So many people praising Ike's name. So tired of hearing about him."
"I will not stand aside and watch my people suffer."
"I don't care if people call me a monster. I do what I must for Daein."
"I can't do this alone."
"Was all of this the right choice?"

Leveling Up:
(+0, +1): "That seems to be how things go."
(+2, +3): "I can do this Yune!"
(+4, +5): "I can see the future and what lays ahead!"

Learning Skills:
"Is this another blessing, or another curse?"

Turn Action:
"I see the way forwards!"
"Follow my lead."
"Sothe, watch this!"

Special Skill:
"For Daein!"
"The Dawn Brigade marches on!"
"As I foretold!"
"Saw this one coming!"

Death:
"I'm sorry Sothe."

Confession:
"Why, hello [Summoner]. Pleasant day isn't it? Yes it is a bit warm out.. oh. Why am I still wearing gloves in that case? I uh... I just... well... -sigh-. Seeing how you treat others I... I think I can trust you with this. There. See the mark on the back of my hand there? It means I have both Beorc and Laguz blood in my veins. I'm a Branded, hated by both sides. Only Sothe and a few others know about it. If word were to get out I... I don't know if my friends would stay by my side or not. Daein would turn against me and I... I wouldn't be able to bear it. I love my country and its people, even if it won't love me. I'll do whatever it takes to save it. Oh? You don't care about my heritage? Thank you [Summoner].... thank you."

I feel like the Black Knight should have high speed (for an Armor) to represent his noted-in-game agility despite the heavy armor. Not enough to double most threats but enough to be safe from doubling without using Wary Fighter. Maybe 30 speed and lower his resistance to compensate? I think it would also be cool if his Warp powder was factored in like an assist skill that says "Warp next to an ally. Atk/Spd/Def/Res -4 until next turn"

Edited by NekoKnight

1 hour ago, NekoKnight said:

I feel like the Black Knight should have high speed (for an Armor) to represent his noted-in-game agility despite the heavy armor. Not enough to double most threats but enough to be safe from doubling without using Wary Fighter. Maybe 30 speed and lower his resistance to compensate? I think it would also be cool if his Warp powder was factored in like an assist skill that says "Warp next to an ally. Atk/Spd/Def/Res -4 until next turn"

TBK also had good res for a general though. And I mean, Zephiel had more Res than Def in FE6 and that didn't exactly translate over to Heroes either. They don't seem to stick to in game descriptions/stats particularly well. I don't remember Florina being slow but semi-tanky for example, lol. There's only one knight currently who's really good at tanking both physical and magical, but they have low attack. I set up TBK to tank physical and magical but sacrificing speed instead of attack for it.

Warp Powder idea is... interesting but I don't know if they'd do that. How would that Warp Powder Assist activate differently from the WoM Passive when it comes to the grid if somebody had both? These are the people who refuse to let you have 1-2 range weapons during player phase because it controls awkwardly. I just don't see warp powder happening. 

14 minutes ago, TheNiddo said:

TBK also had good res for a general though. And I mean, Zephiel had more Res than Def in FE6 and that didn't exactly translate over to Heroes either. They don't seem to stick to in game descriptions/stats particularly well. I don't remember Florina being slow but semi-tanky for example, lol. There's only one knight currently who's really good at tanking both physical and magical, but they have low attack. I set up TBK to tank physical and magical but sacrificing speed instead of attack for it.

Warp Powder idea is... interesting but I don't know if they'd do that. How would that Warp Powder Assist activate differently from the WoM Passive when it comes to the grid if somebody had both? These are the people who refuse to let you have 1-2 range weapons during player phase because it controls awkwardly. I just don't see warp powder happening. 

Oh, I know they don't have to respect game canon but most Armors go for Wary Fighter builds so I thought if anyone is going to do a speed build, BK would be the man for it. But I respect your vision of the character.

The way I see warp powder functioning with WoM and ER is that if those abilities are active, using warp would be exactly the same, but there wouldn't be the stat drop and you would be able to take action that turn unlike other assist movement skills (swap, pivot). It's not like Pivot can't be used together with WoM, even though they are both movement based.

14 minutes ago, TheNiddo said:

Oh, I know they don't have to respect game canon but most Armors go for Wary Fighter builds so I thought if anyone is going to do a speed build, BK would be the man for it. But I respect your vision of the character.

The way I see warp powder functioning with WoM and ER is that if those abilities are active, using warp would be exactly the same, but there wouldn't be the stat drop and you would be able to take action that turn unlike other assist movement skills (swap, pivot). It's not like Pivot can't be used together with WoM, even though they are both movement based.

@Rygalla... I'd actually really like to pull that Vaike. Counter in particular sounds neat. He's missing about 10 points in his stats to be in line with other axe users (not entirely sure where you could put those tho... maybe 1 in ATK/3 in SPD/2 in DEF/4 in RES? It'd make him slightly faster, and his defenses would still suck even after being buffed slightly), but other than that he's great!

And now, because I can't come into this thread without posting at least one of these (and in practice, it's been at least four of these), the continuation of Kirbys's Epic Quest To Bring Someone From Literally Every Nintendo Franchise To Fire Emblem Heroes:

Spoiler

POPO & NANA | Ice Climbers | Green | Axe | Infantry

Stats:
HP:
33/36/39
ATK: 29/32/35
SPD: 25/29/32
DEF: 22/25/29
RES: 31/34/37

Weapons:
1-Star:
Iron Axe | Mt 6
2-Star: Steel Axe | Mt 8
3-Star: Hammer | Mt 8 | Effective vs Armor
5-Star: Dual Hammers | MT 8 | This unit attacks twice per action during any combat.

Special:
3-Star:
Chilling Wind (4-Charge: Deals extra damage equal to 50% of RES)
4-Star: Iceberg (3-Charge: Deals extra damage equal to 50% of RES)

A Skill:
2-Star:
RES +1
3-Star: RES +2
5-Star: RES +3

B Skill:
1-Star:
Renewal 1 (Recover 10 HP every 4 turns)
2-Star: Renewal 2 (Recover 10 HP every 3 turns)
4-Star: Renewal 3 (Recover 10 HP every 2 turns)

Overview: The Ice Climbers, Popo & Nana, ascend into Fire Emblem Heroes! Their stats seem fairly lackluster, with lowish HP, decent ATK, passable SPD and DEF, and high RES (boosted even higher by RES +3). However, these two have an important advantage: As a duo, these two come with a unique weapon(s), the Dual Hammers. These two weapons make them always attack like they initiated combat with a Brave weapon, which makes them fairly dangerous even on Enemy Phase. Additionally, they come with Renewal, so they will eventually recover if you cannot kill them quickly, and Iceberg, which lets them use their high RES to deal greater damage (and they'll charge it pretty quickly, since they hit twice every time they attack).

However, the Ice Climbers' lower-than-average stats can come back to bite them fairly quickly. Their ATK, which only goes up to 37/40/43, may not be enough to deal considerable damage without Iceberg and/or buffs. Additionally, their HP isn't that good, so if they face hard hits, they'll drop fairly quickly.

Logic:
Stats: They climb mountains, so logically they come equipped to resist the cold, so I gave high RES. Their SPD and DEF are passable because I see no reason for them to not be. Their ATK is decent to compensate for their weapon's lower ATK. Their HP is lowish to make killing them a bit easier.
Yeah, they're a bit below other infantry units, but in Smash they're two below-average fighters who are strong because there are two of 'em, so I figured they should be that way here. Speaking of which...
Dual Hammers: There are two of them, so they should always be able to attack twice per action in combat. Like a Brave weapon, but all the time. And as it happens, their weapon is exactly as strong as a Brave weapon (I just had it be as strong as a regular Hammer, since that's pretty much what it is, except with twice as many).
Iceberg: They literally summon one for their Final Smash. I have no choice here.
RES +3: Filler skill because I couldn't come up with anything better.
Renewal: Just picture it as the two of them patching each other up.

Spoiler

CAPTAIN FALCON | F-Zero Legend | Blue | Lance | Infantry

Stats:
HP:
36/39/42
SPD: 39/42/45
DEF: 25/29/32
RES: 13/16/19

Weapons:
1-Star:
Iron Lance | MT 6
2-Star: Steel Lance | MT 8
3-Star: Silver Lance | MT 11
5-Star: Falcon Punch | MT 16 | Grants ATK/SPD +2 when this unit initiates combat (Swift Sparrow 1) CANNOT BE INHERITED
The animation for Falcon Punch would be Falcon dashing up like for the lance attack, then punching the enemy with a fire-fist. Twice, if he doubles.

Special:
3-Star:
Glowing Ember (4-Charge: Adds 50% of DEF to damage dealt)
4-Star: Bonfire (3-Charge: Adds 50% of DEF to damage dealt)

A Skill:
1-Star:
Boost Power 1 (While this unit has HP > 50%, grants +3 SPD. Unit takes 4 HP damage at the end of any combat)
2-Star: Boost Power 2 (While this unit has HP > 50%, grants +5 SPD. Unit takes 4 HP damage at the end of any combat)
4-Star: Boost Power 3 (While this unit has HP > 50%, grants +7 SPD. Unit takes 4 HP damage at the end of any combat)

C Skill:
1-Star:
Spur SPD 1 (Grants adjacent allies SPD +2 during combat)
2-Star: Spur SPD 2 (Grants adjacent allies SPD +3 during combat)
4-Star: Spur SPD 3 (Grants adjacent allies SPD +4 during combat)

Overview: Captain Falcon speeds into battle! He ties with Lon'qu for the highest SPD in the game, while still having 45/48/51 ATK thanks to his unique weapon, the Falcon Punch (and his stats inflate further to 47/50/53 ATK and 41/44/47 SPD with the Falcon Punch, thanks to its built-in Swift Sparrow 1). Also, HE GOT BOOST POWER, and it gives him an additional 7 SPD when he has more than half of his HP, which pretty much guarantees that he's gonna double anyone while above that threshold... though he'll slowly push himself out of its range thanks to its self-damage. Additionally, he has Spur SPD, so now everyone can go a little faster too, if they're nearby, and Glowing Ember/Bonfire, to convert some of his solid DEF into occasional pain for his enemies.

Captain Falcon isn't without his problems. His RES is extremely low, which leaves him very vulnerable to mages. His HP isn't all that amazing either, so don't expect to hold on to Boost Power if he has to take a hit or two.

Captain Falcon can speed through any enemy, though he'll have to slow down after a while. So you should race through fights like Falcon races through F-Zero tracks: Quickly.

Logic:
Stats: Of course he's fast, he's from a racing game! His ATK is high because Super Smash Bros, his RES is crap because he's from a sci-fi future, and his DEF and HP are alright because I already gave him one abysmal stat (RES).
Falcon Punch: I gave it Swift Sparrow because I figured Falcon could have a bird-themed ability.
Glowing Ember/Bonfire: Falcon creates fire for his Falcon Punch, so why not this? Besides, his DEF is good enough to make this usable.
Boost Power: A nice way to make Falcon really, really, really fast, and the self-damage mimics how the Boost meter also doubles as your health in F-Zero.
Spur SPD: Falcon's mostly about speed, so it makes sense that he can give his allies a taste of being fast like Falcon. Plus, if they double, they get more chances to show him their moves.

Spoiler

MR GAME & WATCH | Nostalgic Man | Green | Axe | Infantry

Stats:
HP:
31/34/37
ATK: 32/35/38
SPD: 23/26/30
DEF: 21/24/27
RES: 26/30/33

Weapons:
1-Star:
Iron Axe | MT 4
2-Star: Steel Axe | MT 6
3-Star: Hammer | MT 8 | Effective vs Armors
5-Star: Judge | MT 12 | Randomly applies either Panic, Fear or Slow to the enemy after any combat this unit initiates. CANNOT BE INHERITED
G&W's attack animation has G&W holding the axe/hammer behind him, then instantly hitting with it with no swinging animation.

Special:
3-Star:
Night Sky (4-Charge: Adds 50% of damage dealt to damage dealt)
4-Star: Glimmer (3-Charge: Adds 50% of damage dealt to damage dealt)
5-Star: Judge (3-Charge: Will randomly grant one of 9 effects:
1) Subtracts 50% of ATK from damage dealt
2) Adds Gravity effect to attack
3) Inflicts DEF/RES -7 after combat
4) Adds 30% of ATK to damage dealt
5) Adds 50% of damage dealt to damage dealt
6) Adds 30% of DEF to damage dealt
7) Recover HP equal to 30% of damage dealt
8) Adds 30% of RES to damage dealt
9) Adds 80% of ATK to damage dealt)

A Skill:
1-Star:
RES +1
2-Star: RES +2
4-Star: RES +3

C Skill:
1-Star:
Hone ATK 1 (At the start of your turn, adjacent allies gain ATK +2)
2-Star: Hone ATK 1 (At the start of your turn, adjacent allies gain ATK +3)
4-Star: Hone ATK 1 (At the start of your turn, adjacent allies gain ATK +4)

Overview: Mr Game & Watch brings his... unique style to Fire Emblem Heroes. He is notable for bringing randomness into Fire Emblem via his Judge Hammer, which can randomly reverse buffs or apply an ATK or SPD debuff, and his Judge Special Skill, which can apply one of several effects to the attack it triggers on (or post-battle, if you get the Gravity or DEF/RES-debuff effects). He also comes with respectable stats, though his ATK is really the only notably high one. Additionally, G&W comes with RES +3, making him slightly beefier against mages, and Hone ATK, so his allies can be a little stronger.

G&W does sport some notable flaws. His HP is very low, especially for a melee unit, his low DEF can also be a problem (though his RES is pretty good), and his SPD is also questionable, making having him go after melee enemies a risky proposition. Additionally, Judge's random effect can backfire on you, or at least not give you the effect you need at the time.

Logic:
Preface: Admittedly, I wasn't too sure what to do here, so this is shaky at best.
Judge Hammer: I gave him Judge, so I figured this would be a good thing to have as well. The random effect is another reference to Judge's random nature in Smash Bros, though this one can only be beneficial, unlike Judge itself. It's also a little weaker than other legendary weapons due to having multiple effects that it can trigger.
Night Sky/Glimmer: I'm already giving Judge, so I didn't want to give him a better skill than this.
Judge: I felt this should be referenced. Each effect ties to one of the Judge effects in Super Smash Bros:
1) The weak hit that barely does anything. Referenced here by actually lowering the damage you would deal.
2) This one has a chance to trip in Brawl and SSB4, so I gave it a Gravity effect.
3) This one does a significant amount of damage to shields in Smash Bros, so I made it a debuff to sorta simulate that.
4) Draconic Aura effect is just here because I couldn't come up with something better for "attack that launches diagonally with a slashing sound."
5) A 4-hit hammer in Smash Bros, so I gave it the Glimmer effect.
6) The fire hammer, so of course it's Bonfire.
7) Creates food when it hits in Smash Bros, so I gave it Noontime.
8) Freezes on hit in Smash Bros, so it gets the Iceberg effect.
9) 9 in Smash Bros is an instant kill, so it deals much higher damage than the other options can. 80% of ATK will certainly do that.
RES +3: Filler skill, makes G&W a little tankier against mages, and kinda powers up Judge if you get the Iceberg effect.
Hone ATK: Filler skill.

Spoiler

SPRING MAN | Bouncy Boxer | Red | Sword | Infantry

Stats:
HP:
41/44/47
SPD: 28/31/34
DEF: 24/27/30
RES: 21/24/27

Weapons:
1-Star:
Iron Sword | MT 6
2-Star: Steel Sword | MT 8
3-Star: Silver Sword | MT 11
5-Star: Toaster | MT 16 | Allows counterattacks at any range. CANNOT BE INHERITED
The Toaster's attack animation is Spring Man stretching his arm and fire-punching the enemy with the Toaster.

Special:
3-Star:
Night Sky (4-Charge: Adds 50% of damage dealt to damage dealt)
4-Star: Astra (5-Charge: Adds 150% of damage dealt to damage dealt)

A Skill:
1-Star:
Bounce Back 1 (Grants Special Charge +1 when this unit has HP < 50%)
2-Star: Bounce Back 2 (Grants Special Charge +1 and ATK +1 when this unit has HP < 50%)
4-Star: Bounce Back 3 (Grants Special Charge +1 and ATK +3 when this unit has HP < 50%)

B Skill:
2-Star:
Quick Riposte 1 (This unit attacks twice when HP > 90%)
3-Star: Quick Riposte 2 (This unit attacks twice when HP > 80%)
5-Star: Quick Riposte 3 (This unit attacks twice when HP > 70%)

Overview: Spring Man bounces into a cross-promotional bout with Fire Emblem Heroes! He brings considerable power, with decent ATK and SPD, and his Toaster arm giving him the ability to counterattack regardless of distance. Additionally, Spring Man comes with Quick Riposte, which lets him double anyone who attacks him. And when his HP gets low enough, he triggers Bounce Back, which boosts his Special Charge rate (giving you more Astras, or whatever you decide to put on him) and higher ATK (boosting from 45/48/51 to 48/51/54) when he's nearly been defeated, giving him the tools to make a comeback!

However, while Spring Man is strong, he still suffers in a few departments. He lacks truly standout stats, for one, and he also doesn't have especially great SPD so he might need Quick Riposte to double foes. His RES is a bit on the low side too, so he struggles against magic attackers (though if they can't one-shot him, then they'll have to survive getting punched in the face at least once before they get a chance to finish him). He also is designed to be at his strongest when he's at low HP, which can be dangerous if he's forced to take a counterattack (or an enemy warps in via Escape Route/Wings of Mercy and hits him) in this state.

Logic:
Stats: Spring Man is fairly balanced in ARMS, and I gave him that here too.
Toaster: One of Spring Man's gloves in ARMS, so it gets brought along too. It's Red because Toaster does fire-punches when charged (plus I didn't want to make it a Lance, even though I did that with Captain Falcon). It lets him counterattack at any range because of Spring Man's spring-arms (presumably a sword is too heavy to let Spring Man stretch-attack with one).
Night Sky/Astra: Represents the Rush from ARMS, which is just rapid-punching, so he gets Astra, which is a bunch of rapid attacks in Fire Emblem anyway.
Bounce Back: Spring Man's comeback ability from ARMS gave him permacharged punches at low HP, so I tried to give him something like that too. The Special Charge is because it literally gives a permanent charge (so it kinda made sense to me), and the extra ATK is because charged punches are stronger than regular punches.
Quick Riposte: No real reason for this, I just think it would work well on Spring Man (and couldn't come up with something better).

Exalt Emmeryn

Spoiler

593635d7adea0_Emmeryn1.jpg.320b1fa333dd8bd5ab7847b93c94a507.jpg

Name: Emmeryn

Title: Hopeful Exalt

Orb Affinity: Blue

Weapon Type: Tome

Level 40 5* Stats:

HP: 33-40 Atk: 34-40 Spd: 23-30 Def: 11-17 Res: 33-39

Weapon:

Thunder *** :

Mt: 4 Rng: 2

Elthunder *** :

Mt: 6 Rng: 2

Thoron **** :

Mt: 9 Rng: 2

Thoron+ ***** :

Mt: 13 Rng: 2

Skills:

Support Skill:

Ardent Sacrifice - Heals adjacent ally 10 HP. Unit loses 10HP (but cannot reach 0 this way).

Passive Skills:

A Skills:

Triangle Adept 1 - 3*

Gives Atk+10% if weapon-triangle advantage, Atk-10% if disadvantage.

Triangle Adept 2 - 3*

Gives Atk+15% if weapon-triangle advantage, Atk-15% if disadvantage.

Triangle Adept 3 - 4*

Gives Atk+20% if weapon-triangle advantage, Atk-20% if disadvantage.

B Skills:

Renewal 1 - 3*

At the start of every fourth turn, restores 10 HP.

Renewal 2 - 4*

At the start of every third turn, restores 10 HP.

Renewal 3 - 5*

At the start of every second turn, restores 10 HP.

C Skills:

None

Special Skills:

Chilling Wind *** : 

Boosts damage dealt by 50% of unit's res.

Cool Down: 4 Turns

Iceberg **** : 

Boosts damage dealt by 50% of unit's Res.

Cool Down: 3 Turns

Movement: Infantry

Here's one for Athos (FE 7)

Spoiler

Athos: living legend

Colourless, staff user

Skills:

Weapon: 2*: Assault (mt 10 rng2) 5*: Aureola (mt 22 rng 2)

Support: 1*: Heal (7HP), 3*: Mend (10HP), 4*: Recover (15HP, slows special)

Special: 2* Imbue (+10 HP)

A: None

B: 1*: Wrathful Staff 1(X2 damage at full HP), 3*: Wrathful Staff 2 (X2 damage at >75%HP), 4*: Wrathful Staff 3 (X2 damage at >50%HP)

C: 3*-5* Hone attack 1-3 (attack +2-4 at the start of each turn to adjacent allies)

Fire Emblem and Final Fantasy XI Colaboration!

Name: Lilisette

Rarity: 5 Star only from a Special Event

Color/Class: Shuriken/non-color (Dancer Class in FFXI), Infantery
Their Main Weapons Were Daggers in FFXI

Base Stats: HP 30/ATK 35/SPD 36/ DEF 27/ RES 15
Dancers were very evasiv to Physical attacks, had also physical defensiv abilites and were a fast attackign Job in FFXI, they had low health to some degree
She has a Combined stat of 143, due to being a unit with Dance and a ranged weapon, giving her the lowest Total max of Stats of all units in FE Heroes.

Weapon: Terpsichore MT 11: Restores 5 HP to adjacent allies after any combat this unit initiates. Exclusiv
Terpsichore is the Dancer Job Mythical Weapon, The Additional Effect of the Weapon reflects the Support aspect of the Dancer Job, They were Frontline Healers in FFXI and could do a very decent job as Support Healers (sometimes even main healers). But they needed to Attack constantly to have a constant Supply of Tactical points to use heals.

Assist Skill: Dance, Allows a Unit to do another Action, cannot be used on other Units with Dance/Sing. Exclusiv
This Reflects "Haste Samba", a Buff that made other Melees/Mages attack faster.

Special: None

Passiv A: Chocobo Jig: Enhances Movement Range of Unit by 1. Can only be inherited to Shuriken Users.
A Dancer Ability in FF11 that allowed the Player/Party Members to Run 50% Faster, thus covering more ground.

Passiv B: None

Passiv C: Breath of Life 1-3
Reflecting FF11 Dancers Healing Abilitys even more

Quote when Pulling Lilisette: "Team Future Fabulous finally together again!"

Lili.png

Lilisette_TCG.png

Fire Emblem and Final Fantasy XI Colaboration!

Name: Iroha
Hero of the Rhapsody's of Vanadiel Addon

Color/Class: Blue/Lance Unit, Infantery
Samurai Job in FF11.

Base Stats: HP 45/ATK 38/SPD 35/ DEF 30/ RES 10
Samurais in FF11 were Frontline Melees with good Attack Speed due to Hasso and high Attack Weaponskills. They had though no Defensiv Form against Magical Damage. But had Third Eye/Seigan as an option against Physical Attacks.
Their Speciality was to Spam Weaponskills in fast Succession.

Weapon: Phoenix Lance, MT: 16, If Units Atk. - foe's Atk. >=3, unit gains Special cooldown charge +1 per attack. (Heavy Blade 2)
This Reflects her Ability to Creat Skillchains/Weaponskill in succession as a Samurai.

Assist Skill: Shikikoyo, Reduces Special Cooldown Charge by 1 of an adjacent ally. Only Inheritable to Lance, Sword and Axe users.
This Reflects "Shikikoyo" which Transfered Tactical Points to other Party members so they could use Weaponskills immidiatly.

Special: Arkanum
As a Trust Iroha was able to Reraise after being defeated immidiatly.

Passiv A: Meditate 1-3, Reduces Charge Timer of Special Cooldowns by 1 for every 5./4./3. Round. Only inheritable to Lance/Axe/Sword Users
A Samurai/Iroha Ability, that gave 1000 + Tactical Points to instantly release Weaponskills, without the need to built up TP

Passiv B: None

Passiv C: None

Quote when Pulling Iroha: "Did I make it back to my Time? . . . Who are you? . . . I guess I stranded somewhere else again."

Edited by Hilda

I have some ideas for units. Just don't really have in-depth characters to slap them on top of, but I'm sure what I came up with will suffice.

Name: Weld: Destructive Medic (male)

Unit type: Colorless Staff Infantry

A clergy who is known to fight as well as he can heal.

Weapon: Assault, Extraction (When this unit initiates the attack, steals all stat alterations the targeted unit has accumulated). Might: 4

Assist: Heal, Mend, Blessing (Recovers 6 hp, reduces target units skill cooldown -1)

Skill: Imbue, Swift-Winds Balm

A slot: Def +1, Def/Res 1/2

B slot: none

C slot: none

HP: 36/39/42

Att: 34/37/40

Spd: 29/32/35

Def: 22/25/28

Res: 23/26/29

Name: Leaflet: Sky Scholar (female)

Unit type: Red Tome Infantry

A scientist with attachment issues to Gladies. Creator of the Quintessence Tome.

Weapon: Fire, Elfire, Bolganone, Quintessence (Attacks ignore 10% enemy Defense/Resistance, recover 10% of damage as HP. Special Charge +1). Might: 12

Assist: Aether Charge (Renders counterattacks impossible for this unit. Targeted unit receives on their next attack ignore 10% enemy Defense/Resistance, recover 10% of damage as HP)

Skill: none

A slot: none

B slot: Brash Assault 1/2/3

C slot: Spur Defense 1, Spur Def/Res 1/2

HP: 34/37/40

Att: 28/31/34

Spd: 30/33/36

Def: 25/28/31

Res: 24/27/30

Name: Gladies: Armory Soldier

Unit type: Green Axe Infantry

The strongest and most battle-hardened of several sisters. A mischievous and sly youth at heart.

Weapon: Iron Axe, Steel Axe, Reverse Axe, Reverse Axe+ (Reverses the weapon triangle). Might: 10/13

Assist: none

Skill: Buckler/Pavise

A slot:  

B slot: Opportunist 1/2/3 (When at HP> 70%/60%/50%, all number of attacks doubled, damage decreased by 40%)

C slot: Savage Blow 1/2/3

HP: 34/37/40

Att: 30/33/36

Spd: 29/32/35

Def: 24/27/30

Res: 26/29/32

I... probably made some OP things. I dunno, tired and don't feel like thinking.

Edited by Xenomata

Well... I guess this is what happens when I divide most of my free time between Heroes and Shadowverse. In what may be a new low (or high?), here's a profile based off a card from a CCG: Albert, Levin Saber.

Spoiler

Title: Levin Saber
Name: Albert
Orb Affinity: Red Sword
Starting Star Rank: 5*

Character Description: Captain of the Sky Knights. An honourable man who raises his sword in the name of order and justice.

Stats
ATT: 38
SPD: 33
DEF: 22
RES: 15
Base Stat Total: 158

Weapon: Levin Sword [16 Mt, 1 Rng | Enables counterattack regardless of distance if this unit is attacked.]
Assist: n/a
Special: Blazing Thunder [Before combat this unit initiates, foes in an area near target take damage equal to 1.5 x (unit's Atk minus foe's Def or Res).]

Skill A: Fire Boost 3 [If unit has at least 3 more HP than enemy at the start of combat, unit receives Atk+6 during combat.]
Skill B: Quick Riposte 3 [Unit automatically makes a follow-up attack if attacked at HP ≥ 70%.]
Skill C: n/a

Level Up, Growth & Summon Quotes
(+0, +1): “Surely I can achieve more than this…”
(+2, +3): “I vow to use this power for justice.”
(+4, +5): “My sword will open our path to victory!”

Learn Skill: “Thank you for placing your trust in me. I will not fail you on the battlefield.”
Unlock Potential: n/a
Summoning Quote: “My name is Albert, commander of the Sky Knights. As long as you fight in the name of justice, I will stand by your side.”

Castle Quotes

Quote 1: “I started the Order of the Sky Knights after my father’s death. It’s not easy, but my comrades give me strength.”
Quote 2: “Ah—what am I doing, you ask? I’m drafting a speech. Truth be told, I’m not very good at this kind of thing, so I’m trying to practice.”
Quote 3: “The Order of Heroes is a wonderful place. It reminds me of my own Order in so many ways.”
Quote 4: “It’s nice not to be the one in command for once. I don’t suppose there are any chores you need help with, [Summoner]?”
Quote 5: “Back in my world, I once joined forces with a certain knight in a battle against chaos. You remind me of them, [Summoner].”

Character Screen Quotes

Quote 1: *laughs*
Quote 2: “I know how tiring it is to always be in command. Don’t stress yourself too much.”
Quote 3: “In my world, I lead an Order known as the Sky Knights.”
Quote 4: “The battle never truly ends.”
Quote 5: “If you require my help, you need only ask.”
Quote 6: “I’ve come this far with the support of my friends.”
Quote 7: “Battle isn’t pretty, but I don’t let it get to me. I have to stay strong.”
Quote 8:I may be a captain in my world, but I’m just a soldier here. I’m yours to command.”

Battle Quotes
Selection 1: “My sword is yours.”
Selection 2: “Let’s go.”
Selection 3: “Orders?”

Critical 1: “Saber strike!”
Critical 2: “A little blood won’t stop me.”
Critical 3: “In the name of justice!”
Critical 4: “For the Sky Knights!”

Critical Health: “I can’t… lose yet…”
Defeat: “So this is the end…”

Guest Greetings: Hail, [Summoner]. I bring greetings on behalf of [Friend].

Confession
As a commander in my own right, I sometimes feel burdened by the weight of the decisions placed upon me. Once, a trusted comrade of mine—one of my Sky Knights—betrayed me in the name of power. I knew what I had to do; I had to cut him down. It was the only right decision if justice was to be served.

But in the end… I couldn’t do it.

I believe in justice and honour, and they lend power to my blade. But even more than that, I believe in the strength of my bonds. I’ve thought long and hard about it, [Summoner], and I’ve made up my mind. Even if one day, you should fall to darkness… I won’t give up on you. I didn’t give up on Yurius then, and it was the right decision. Some would call me foolish for forgiving him, but I could never forsake a friend.

Justice will always guide my sword, but it is not absolute. What I cherish most is the bonds that I’ve forged, and I won’t let anything get in the way of that. For the trust you’ve placed in me, [Summoner], I promise that I will never abandon you.

Overview:

Spoiler

For non-Shadowverse players: Albert is a pretty damn OP card. In a game where cards can only attack one turn after they’re put on the board, he can attack immediately (due to Storm), and when the player pays extra to play him with his Enhanced effect, he gets to hit twice a turn and be invulnerable for the turn when he's played. A 3/5 statline is extremely solid, and if the player evolves him into a 5/7 he’s even scarier. The opponent leader only has 20 health, and being able to take out half of that the moment he comes down if he’s evolved and enhanced is just hilarious. He dominated the meta for a time and even though it’s since shifted, he’s still one of the best cards in his craft (I would go so far as to say the game, but I might be a bit biased).

I was heavily considering giving him the Brave Sword+ as part of his default kit to reflect his enhanced attack twice effect, but then I remembered that the Levin Sword was a thing and couldn’t resist because goddammit, he’s the Levin Saber! So Quick Riposte is used to simulate the double attack instead. 5 or 7 health is pretty fucking fat in his origin game, so an equally fat HP stat here is par for the course. His offence is arguably scarier than anything else due to its immediate impact, though, so I built him offensively as opposed to defensively outside his HP stat.

Lightning Boost might be a bit OP considering his stat distribution, but eh, he was always OP in his original game anyway and he’s one of my favourite husbandos I want him to be OP. ETA: And the skill is actually out now as Fire Boost, so... there we go!

Lore Notes + Bonus Images:

Spoiler

While I’m most familiar with Shadowverse!Albert (who has 2 paragraphs of lore to his name lol), he’s also appeared in Rage of Bahamut (multiple times) and Granblue Fantasy. Most of his lore is concentrated in RoB, so that’s the incarnation I referred to for his lines/quotes, aside from a few that are directly lifted from his voiced Shadowverse lines.

I’ve done as much research as I can, but can make no claims as to the accuracy of his characterisation because I never played RoB. All my information is second-hand, and a large amount of it is locked behind a wall of moon runes I can’t read. I’m not at all familiar with his GBF incarnation and thus have made no mention of it at all, but as a bonus, here are his chibi GBF sprites:

Albert_SDB.pngAlbert_(Event)_SDB.png

I spent far too long on this.

EDIT: And the very day after I post this, a skill comes out that's exactly what I made up for him LOL. Fire is a bit less thematically accurate than lightning, but I'll take it. /shrugs

Edited by azurrys

Thought I would try my hand at this,

Presenting... The Valmese Conqueror's banner

Walhart:

Spoiler

Walhart - The Conqueror - "An unyielding juggernaut who seeks to unite the world with force. Appears in Fire Emblem: Awakening."

Unit: (Green) Axe Cavalry

5* Weapon:

Wolf Berg (Cannot be transferred) - Damage: 16 Range: 1 Effect: Neutralizes "Effective Against" Bonuses.

Special: Noontime/Sol - Heal 30%/50% of damage dealt.

Assist: N/A

Skill A: Armored Blow 1-3 - Grants Def+ 2,4,6 during combat if unit initiates the attack.

Skill B: Guard 1-3 - If unit's HP is 100%,90%,80% at start of combat, enemy is inflicted with Special cooldown charge-1.

Skill C: N/A

Stats:

Great Attack, Defense & HP, Low Resistance and awful speed.

Yen'fay

Spoiler

Yen'fay - Solemn Swordsman - "A Valmese General and former dynast of Chon'sin. Carries a solemn, mossy demeanor. Appears in Fire Emblem: Awakening."

Unit: (Red) Sword Infantry

4* Weapon:

Kodachi (Transferable): Damage: 8 Range: 2

5* Weapon:

Amatsu (Cannot be transferred) - Damage: 12 Range: 2 Effect: Enables counterattack regardless of distance if this unit is attacked.

Special: Night Sky/Astra - Grants +50%/150% to damage dealt.

Assist: N/A

Skill A: N/A

Skill B: Bowbreaker 1-3 - If unit's HP ≥ 90%,70%,50% in combat against a bow user, unit makes a follow-up attack and foe cannot.

Skill C: Sword Experience 1-3 - Grants User/All Sword Users gain 1.5x/2.0x Experience.

Stats:

Average stats, with a preference towards speed & defense.

Cervantes

Spoiler

Cervantes - Bearded General - "A Valmese General who serves Walhart whole-heartedly. Believes his beard makes him invincible. Appears in Fire Emblem: Awakening."

Unit: (Green) Axe Armor

4* Weapon:

Tomahawk (Transferable): Damage: 8 Range: 2

5* Weapon:

Tomahawk+ (Transferable) - Damage: 12 Range: 2

Special: N/A

Assist: Rally Defense - Grants Def+4 to an adjacent ally until the end of the turn.

Skill A: Fortress Def. 1-3 - Grants Def+3,4,5. Inflicts Atk-3.

Skill B: Wary Fighter 1-3 - Prevents follow-up attacks in combat from unit and foes if unit's HP ≥ 90%,70%,50%.

Stats:

Heavy Defense and really good HP, alright attack. Low Resistance and pitiful speed. (Probably lowest speed of all characters.)

Excellus (Everyone's favorite character!)

Spoiler

Excellus - Dishonarable Tactician - "A tactician who serves Walhart. Uses blackmail and threats to mantain loyalty. Appears in Fire Emblem: Awakening."

Unit: (Red) Tome Infantry

4* Weapon:

Bolganon - Damage: 9 Range: 2

5* Weapon:

Bolganon+ - Damage: 13 Range: 2

Special: N/A

Assist: Reciprocal Aid: Swap HP with adjacent ally (neither unit can go above their max HP).

Skill A: N/A

Skill B: Escape Route 1-3: Enables unit whose own HP is ≤ 30%,40%,50% to warp adjacent to any ally.

Skill C: Panic Ploy 1-3: At start of turn, bonuses become penalties on all foes in cardinal directions with HP ?,?,1 or more lower than unit through foe's next action. (Since it is new I don't know the specifics, but I thought it fit.)

Stats:

Good attack and HP, but everything else is pretty meh...

Pheros (That one boss in Awakening Chapter 17...)

Spoiler

Pheros - Valmese Commander - "A Valmese General who serves Walhart whole-heartedly. Believes Walhart will bring peace to the world. Appears in Fire Emblem: Awakening."

Unit: (Grey) Staff Cavalry

Base* Weapon:

Assault - Damage: 10 Range: 2

4* Weapon:

Assault+ - Damage: 14 Range: 2

Special: Imbue - When healing an ally with a staff, increases recovered HP by 10.

Kindled-Fire Balm - When healing an ally with a staff, grants all allies Atk+4 for 1 turn.

Assist: Heal - Restores 5 HP.

Reconcile - Restores 7 HP each to target and this unit.

Martyr - Restores HP=7+ this unit's suffered damage. Unit heals HP=half suffered damage. Slows Special trigger (cooldown count+1).

Skill A: Fortress Def. 1-3 - Grants Def+3,4,5. Inflicts Atk-3.

Skill B: Wrathful Staff 1-3 - If unit has 100%,50%,Any% HP at the start of combat, damage from their staff will be calculated the same as other weapons.

Stats:

Basically Nino with a Staff and a horse.

Here's an OC unit idea that's been in the making for a while. As always, feedback is appreciated!

Tuli - Tundra Lights

Spoiler

rjXz5CP.png

Character art drawn by me!
Title: Tundra Lights
Name: Tuli
Unit Type: Green Breath - Infantry (2 MOV)
An cordial fortune teller recently admitted into the Askran kingdom. Descended from mystical foxes that roam night skies.

Neutral Stat Distribution:
37 HP | 28 ATK | 36 SPD | 20 DEF | 36 RES   (157 total) 

Weapon Skills:

• Fire Breath  -  6 Mt  -  No additional effect
  • Fire Breath+  -  8 Mt  -  No additional effect
  • Dazzle Breath  -  8 Mt  -  Inflicts status on target that prevents counterattack after combat.    
  • Dazzle Breath+  -  12 Mt  -  Inflicts status on target that prevents counterattack after combat.
    • Functionally similar to Candlelight
    • Animation includes a multicolored, wavy beam, resembling an aurora

Special Skills:

• Chilling Wind / Iceberg - Adds 50% of unit’s RES to damage dealt.

Passive Skills:

• Skill A: Water Boost 3
    • Boosts RES by 6  in combat when unit has 3+ more HP than enemy.
  • Skill B: N/A
  • Skill C: Mirror Charm 3
    • Deflects foe’s penalty-inflicting skill effects back onto foe if HP is above 50%. Cannot deflect already deflected effects.
    • Passive skills such as Panic Ploy, Seal Def, and Threaten Spe are affected, and pre-combat/post-combat effects of weapons are also affected.
    • Whether a skill effect is deflected is determined by unit's HP at time the foe attempts to apply the debuff onto the unit.

Quotes:

• Summoned:
    • “Taking me into the Order must be a sign of your good fortune. I’ll show you that these ears and tail are not just for show!”
  • Learn Skill:
    • "What great fortune! I’ll find much use from learning this.”
  • Level Up:
    • +1 - 2: “No worries. Improvements take time to arrive.”
    • +3 - 4: “I feel a bit lighter on the feet now.”
    • +5 - 6: “Trying to resist the urge to prance about wildly-!”
  • Home Castle:
    •  Normal 1: “Being able to move so swiftly in battle is exhilarating… and also nerve-wracking.”
    •  Normal 2: “I’ve traveled to many places, but none look as grand as Askr right here.”
    •  Normal 3: “My mirror charm is a family heirloom. It helps protect me from danger, and I wholeheartedly believe it works.”
    •  Normal 4 (4*): “Want me to reveal insights about the future, {player}? It is for free, in return for your great leadership.”
    •  Normal 5 (4*): “Everyday, I only see the good fortune in store for you grow larger and larger.”
    •  Normal 6 (5*): “I wonder how my kin are currently doing away from here. We’ve parted ways quite long ago.”
    •  Guest: “I’ve traveled here on behalf of {guest player} to wish happy fortunes onto {player}. That would be you, am I right?”
  • Battle:
    •  Selection 1: “Where to leap?”
    •  Selection 2: “Fortune takes us where?”
    •  Selection 3: “Let me help.”
    •  Special 1: “Witness the night sky’s power!”
    •  Special 2: “Rushing through!”
    •  Special 3: “How opportune!”
    •  Defeat: “Unfortunate…”
  • Character Screen:
    •  Normal 1: “I arrived at this kingdom recently. You did too?”
    •  Normal 2: “Don’t hesitate to tell me if you needing a telling.”
    •  Normal 3: “Transforming into a nimble beast brings feelings of freedom.”
    •  Normal 4: “There are always good fortunes to be found in any situation.”
    •  Normal 5: (4*) “I hail from a family of revontulets. That word is a bit of a mouthful to say, yes?”
    •  Normal 6: (4*) *chuckle* “You should see the lights in the sky that my kin can make. It’s quite a sight to see.”
    •  Normal 7: (5*) “Perhaps I’ve found a new calling in life serving in the Order of Heroes.”
    •  Normal 8: (5*) “You can try patting my tail if you wish. It’s a bit fluffy.”
  • Confession:
    • “Hello, {player}, do you have a moment to spare? I have something to say. I’ve long separated work and play, using my bestial form simply for recreation. However, I’ve now found great enjoyment mixing work and play, swiftly battling enemies for your protection. As stressful as your job can sometimes be, I want you to always keep in mind to play a bit as you work, to find the fun in even the toughest or dullest of fights. Looking forward to the next battle we take on!”

Artist's Notes

• I designed Tuli to be a magic duelist unit with some potential anti-debuff and anti-counterattack (especially when Windsweep is added via SI) utility, allowing players to play around Threaten/Ploy skill users and multi-range counterattackers (Takumi, Hector, Ike, sometimes even Ryoma) with smart play.
  • She has the same base stat total as a "non-young" breath user (ATiki, CorrinF) and transforms into a revontulet (aurora fox) in combat using a Beaststone.
  • Chibi sprites of her human and beast forms will be made in the future!
Edited by Bakafishy
Windsweep, not Galesweep

Another FFXI Colab due to its 15 years of existence!

Name: Renaye

Color/Class: Red/Tome, Infantery, 2 Mov
Geomancer Job in FF11

Base Stats: HP 35/ATK 27/SPD 29/ DEF 17/ RES 30
Geomancers were strong Buffers/Debuffers and okeish magical attackers in FF11. They had low physical Defense in terms of HP and actually Defense. Also their Nukeing Power was compared to other mages relatively on the lower end. They could however defend themself very well against Magical Attacks if they wanted.

Weapon: Idris MT14. Grants Resistance +3 during Combat to adjacent allys.
The Legendary Geomancer Weapon doubled their Buffing power in FF11 basicly. The Spur Resistance 2 reflects that

Assist Skill: Geo-Fend. Errects a glowing Defense Tile below the Target that lasts until the Geomancers next turn.
This Assist Skill can not be used on other Units that have Geo-Fend, Sing or Dance as an Assist Skill. Likewise Sing and Dance cant be used on Units that have Geo-Fend as their Assist-Skill
Exclusiv Skill. Cant be inherited
This Reflects their Buffing power.

Special: None

Passiv A: Resistance + 1-3

Passiv B: Cardinal Chant 1-3. Enhances the effect of your attack. Effect differs depending on cardinal direction:
If Unit attacks from the West: Desperation (Or being attacked from the East)
If Unit attacks from the South: Brash Assault (Or being attacked from the North)
If Unit attacks from teh North: Quick Riposte (Or being attacked form the South)
If Unit attacks from the East: Vantage (Or being attacked from the West)
Attacker and Unit need to be in a line, Diagonal Attacks cancel this skill out.
Tier 1-3: 1 Activates Below 50% HP, 2 Activates Belwo 75%, 3 Allways active.
The HP threshold of the mentioned skills above doesnt have to be met, they are allways active. Positioning is key for this Skill and the limiting factor.
Can be inherited to all units/classes.
This is an actuall FF11 Passiv/Trait of Geomancer.

Passiv C: None

Quote when Pulling Renaye: "House Renaye will support you on your Dutys!"

Edited by Hilda

Seems fun.

Spoiler

Title: Fala's Scion / Valflame's Scion (not sure if "Fala" was changed on the official translation since Falaflame was changed to Valflame. So, Fala = Val?)

Name: Alvis (the younger, pre CH5 version)

Description: The calculating lord of House Velthomer and wielder of the holy weapon Valflame.

Affinity: Red

Starting Star Rank: 4* or 5*. He'd probably be a Great Hero Battle boss, in which case it'd be obligatorily 4*.

Weapon:

1st (unlocked at 4*) - Bolganone+ (13 Might, 2 Ranged)

2nd (unlocked at 5*) - Valflame (14 Might, 2 Ranged. +4 ATK when unit initiates combat)

Special: Rising Flame - Before combat this unit initiates, foes in an area near target take damage equal to (unit's Atk minus foe's Def or Res).

Skills:

Passive (A): Death Blow 3

Passive (B): Swordbreaker 2 at 4*, Swordbreaker 3 at 5*.

Passive (C): Threaten Res 3

Stats: 32/35/37 (HP) - 36/39/42 (ATK) - 26/29/31 (SPD) - 17/20/23 (DEF) - 20/23/26 (RES)

Summoning Quote

"I am Alvis of Velthomer, and you are, I assume, [Summoner]. Your reputation precedes you. Don't let me down"

Random Castle Quotes

"When faced with a moral dilemma, what do you do? Stay true to your ideals, or opt for a pragmatic approach? / When your ideals clash with the most pragmatical approach, which would you favor?"

"In my world, corruption and oppression run rampant over the continent and within the court of Grannvale. I possess the will to bring an end to such things, no matter the cost"

"It is a considerable feat to lead that many heroes from foreign worlds, yet that, alone, is not sufficient. It will be your actions alone that shall judge whether you will be remembered well or ultimately forgotten in the future. Keep that in mind, Summoner"

Edited by Rapier

Merlinus

Title: Cheery Merchant

Movement: Cavalry (he'd be the wagon transporter)

Weapon: Iron Sword, Steel Sword, Ruby Sword, Ruby Sword+

Stats: 

• HP: 42/45/48
  • Attack: 21/24/27
  • Speed: 31/34/37
  • Defense: 20/23/26
  • Resistance: 20/23/26

Skills:

• A: Live for Merit. If unit survives, all units earn x1.5 hero merit. 3*
  • B: Obstruct 1/2/3 4*

Assist: Convoy- Allow unit you use this on to swap out their [already learned] skill & weapon load outs midbattle. Exclusive to Merlinus. 4*

Basically an idea I had kicking around about how to implement a character as unique as Merlinus was. His FE7 artwork has him carrying around a sword, so that's as a good a basis as any. I gave him the ruby sword just to help with survivabilitiy, and I think it's fitting for a merchant to carry around a jewel encrusted sword. 

His stats in FE7 were absurd hp, high speed, high luck. So I tried to represent that with the highest HP (stalh's, incidentally) and high speed, then poor everything else.

The assist skill is his signature thing. I always thought it'd be interesting to be able to switch out your weapon or skill mid-battle and item management was literally Merlinus' entire purpose so this seemed fine. You use it like any other assist, then that character goes to their equip menu. I have no idea how the AI would use this. Maybe they'd just make it so he never uses it. 

Obstruct is there since he was an enemy magnet in his games. Live for Merit would be new and I just thought it'd be neat to earn extra HM somehow. Live for Honor or Live for Bounty could also work. Just feels like the item guy should get you the closest thing the game has to earnable items.

Since he's kind of a trash unit outside his utility, he'd be best off as a 3* and ideally someone one you could get for free from the daily units selection. Then, like Olivia, you can upgrade him for his full potential.

One of my favorite things from Cipher is the Hoshidan/Nohrian royals in classes from the opposite side... so let's try to do some of that shall we?

Hoshidan Royals

Spoiler

Title: Tempest Prince
Name: Ryoma
Orb Affinity: Green (Axe)
Starting Star Rank: 4*-5*

Character Description: The eldest prince of Hoshido who used to wield the Raijinto, but he thought of trying something different. Appears in Fire Emblem Fates

Appearance: Ryoma in the Wyvern Lord class

HP: 42
ATK: 33
SPD: 33
DEF: 27
RES: 23

MOV: 2, Flying

5* Weapon: Alexander (16 MT)(Enables unit to counterattack regardless of distance to attacker.)(Cannot be inherited)
4* Weapon: Silver Axe (11 MT)
3* Weapon: Steel Axe (8 MT)
1* Weapon: Iron Axe (6 MT)

4* Special Skill: Rising Thunder (Before combat this unit initiates, foes in a wide area around target take damage equal to (unit's Atk minus foe's Def or Res). Cooldown: 5 turns.)
5* Special Skill: Growing Thunder (Before combat this unit initiates, foes in a wide area around target take damage equal to (unit's Atk minus foe's Def or Res). Cooldown: 5 turns.)

Skill A: Bushido (If an adjacent ally unit is the same or lower level to this unit, Atk/Spd/Def/Res +3)(Ryoma only)
Skill C: Hone Spd 1-3 (Grants adjacent allies Spd+[2/3/4] through their next actions at the start of each turn)

Spoiler

Title: Crimson Warrior Maid
Name: Hinoka
Orb Affinity: Grey (Dagger)

Character Description: Hoshidan princess who prefers battles over court life, but was forced into becoming a Maid by Corrin. Appears in Fire Emblem Fates.

Appearance: Hinoka in the Maid class.

ATK: 35

SPD: 32
DEF: 23
RES: 22

5* Weapon: Poison Dagger+ (5 MT)(Effective against infantry units. Infantry foes suffer Def/Res-4 after combat through their next actions.)
4* Weapon: Poison Dagger (2 MT)(Effective against infantry units. Infantry foes suffer Def/Res-4 after combat through their next actions.)
3* Weapon: Steel Dagger (5 MT)(After combat, inflicts Def/Res-3 on foe through its next action.)
1* Weapon: Iron Dagger (3 MT)(After combat, inflicts Def/Res-3 on foe through its next action.)

Support Skill: Shove (Push adjacent ally 1 space farther away.)

4* Special Skill: ---

Skill A: Defiant Def 1-3 (Grants Def+[3/5/7] at start of turn if unit's HP ≤ 50%.)
Skill C: Spur Atk 1, Rallying Cry 1-2 (Grants [adjacent] allies [within 2 spaces] Atk[/Spd]+[2/3] during combat.)(Rallying Cry 1-2 is Hinoka Only)

Spoiler

Title: Zirconia Knight
Name: Takumi
Orb Affinity: Blue (Lance)

Character Description: Prince of Hoshido who used to wield the divine bow Fujin Yumi, but Corrin insisted that he should try something new. Appears in Fire Emblem Fates.

Appearance: Takumi in the Cavalier class

HP: 40
ATK: 34
SPD: 35
DEF: 27
RES: 21

MOV: 3, Cavalry

5* Weapon: Typhoon Lance (16 MT)(Unit can pass though foes if own HP ≥ 50%.)
4* Weapon: Silver Lance (11 MT)
3* Weapon: Steel Lance (8 MT)
1* Weapon: Iron Lance (6 MT)

4* Special Skill: Retribution (Grants bonus to damage dealt equal to 30% of damage suffered. Cooldown: 3 turns.)
5* Special Skill: Vengeance (Grants bonus to damage dealt equal to 50% of damage suffered. Cooldown: 3 turns.)

Skill A: Competitive (If an adjacent ally unit is the same or higher level to this unit, Atk/Spd/Def/Res +3)(Takumi only)
Skill C: Threaten Spd 1-3 (Inflicts Spd-[3/4/5] on foes within 2 spaces through their next actions at the start of each turn.)

Spoiler

Title: Buttress Benefactress
Name: Sakura

Character Description: Princess of Hoshido who is a gentle healer. She became a Knight to try to overcome her shyness. Appears in Fire Emblem Fates.

Appearance: Sakura in the Knight class.

ATK: 37
SPD: 18
DEF: 33
RES: 30

MOV: 1, Armored

5* Weapon: Lancereaver+ (12 MT)(Weapon Triangle bonuses are inverted and increased (+30%/-30%) in combat from unit and foes.)
4* Weapon: Lancereaver (8 MT)(Weapon Triangle bonuses are inverted and increased (+30%/-30%) in combat from unit and foes.)
1* Weapon: Iron Lance (6 MT)

Support Skill: Reciprocal Aid (Swap HP with adjacent ally (neither unit can go above their max HP).)

Skill B: Wary Fighter 1-3 (Prevents follow-up attacks in combat from unit and foes if unit's HP ≥ [90%/70%/50%].)
Skill C: Spur Def 1, Quiet Strength 1-2 (Grants [adjacent] allies [within 2 spaces] Def[/Res]+[2/3] during combat.)(Quiet Strength 1-2 is Sakura Only)

Nohrian royals

Spoiler

Title: Shadow Sorcerer
Name: Xander
Orb Affinity: Red (Tome)

Character Description: The Nohrian Prince who normally wields Seigfried, but thought of trying something new. Appears in Fire Emblem Fates

Appearance: Xander in the Onmyoji class

HP: 41
ATK: 32
SPD: 24
DEF: 32
RES: 20

5* Weapon: Onihitokushi (14 MT)(Enables unit to counterattack regardless of distance to attacker.)(Cannot be inherited)
4* Weapon: Bolganone (9 MT)
3* Weapon: Elfire (6 MT)
1* Weapon: Fire (4 MT)

4* Special Skill: Night Sky (Grants +50% to damage dealt. Cooldown: 3 turns)
5* Special Skill: Glimmer (Grants +50% to damage dealt. Cooldown: 3 turns)

Skill A: Chivalry (Atk/Def/Res+3 when battling an enemy unit who's HP = 100%.)(Xander only)
Skill C: Spur Res 1-3 (Grants adjacent allies Res+[2/3/4] during combat.)

Spoiler

Title: Bewitching Basara
Name: Camila

Character Description: Princess of Nohr who dotes on her sibling Corrin. She became a Basara at Corrin's request. Appears in Fire Emblem Fates.

Appearance: Camila in the Basara class

HP: 33
ATK: 34
SPD: 36
DEF: 26
RES: 29

5* Weapon: Spear+ (13 MT)(Range 1-2)(cannot equip support skills)
4* Weapon: Spear (9 MT)(Range 1-2)(cannot equip support skills)
1* Weapon: Iron Lance (6 MT)

4* Special Skill: Dragon Gaze (Grants +30% to Atk. Cooldown: 4 turns)
5* Special Skill: Dragon Fang (Grants +50% to Atk. Cooldown: 4 turns)

Skill A: Darting Blow 1-3 (Grants Spd+[2/4/6] during combat if unit initiates the attack.)
Skill C: Spur Atk 1, Rose's Thorn 1-2 (Grants adjacent allies Atk+[2/3/4] [and Def+[1/2]] during combat.)(Rose's Thorn 1-2 is Camila only)

Spoiler

Title: Amethyst Samurai
Name: Leo
Orb Affinity: Red (Sword)

Character Description: A talented Nohrian prince who used to wield the divine tome Brynhildr, but Corrin wanted him to try something new. Appears in Fire Emblem Fates.

Appearance: Leo in the Samurai class

ATK: 31
SPD: 30
DEF: 26
RES: 30

5* Weapon: Izanami (16 MT)(After combat, foe inflicted with status removing their Skill and Weapon effects.)(Cannot be inherited)
4* Weapon: Silver Sword (11 MT)
3* Weapon: Steel Sword (8 MT)
1* Weapon: Iron Sword (6 MT)

Support Skill: Rally Attack Speed (Grants Atk/Spd+3 to an adjacent ally until the end of the turn.)

Skill A: Pragmatic (Atk/Def/Res+3 when battling an enemy unit who's HP ≤ 50%.)(Leo only)
Skill B: Quick Reposite 1-3 (Unit automatically makes a follow-up attack if attacked at HP ≥ [90%/80%/70%])

Spoiler

Title: Blossoming Kunoichi
Name: Elise
Orb Affinity: Grey (Dagger)

Character Description: Princess of Nohr who adores her siblings. She became a ninja to try to be more useful on the battlefield. Appears in Fire Emblem Fates.

Appearance: Elise in the Ninja class

HP: 31
ATK: 32
SPD: 34
DEF: 21
RES: 29

5* Weapon: Barb Shuriken+ (8 MT)(After combat, inflicts Def/Res-3 on foe through its next action. Accelerates Special trigger (cooldown count-1))
4* Weapon: Barb Shuriken (4 MT)(After combat, inflicts Def/Res-3 on foe through its next action. Accelerates Special trigger (cooldown count-1))
3* Weapon: Steel Dagger (5 MT)(After combat, inflicts Def/Res-3 on foe through its next action.)
1* Weapon: Iron Dagger (3 MT)(After combat, inflicts Def/Res-3 on foe through its next action.)

4* Special Skill: Daylight (Heal 30% of damage dealt. Cooldown: 4 turns.)
5* Special Skill: Noontime (Heal 30% of damage dealt. Cooldown: 3 turns.)

Skill A: Resistance +1, Atk/Res +1/2 (Grants [Atk/]Res+[1/2].)
Skill C: Spur Res 1, Lily's Poise 1-2 (Grants adjacent allies Res+[2/3/4] [and Atk+[1/2]] during combat.)(Lily's Poise 1-2 is Elise only)

On Ryoma and Takumi's skills

Spoiler

Competitive and Bushido depend on the user's level, this includes merged bonuses for example: a level 39 Corrin won't activate a level 40 Takumi's Competitive, but a level 39+1 Corrin will.

Edited by Rygalla

Updated Edward: 

Spoiler

138?cb=20100903110252

Name: Edward
Title: Blade of Justice/Stalwart Sword
Type: Red Sword
Rarity: 3* 4* 5*

Description:
A young swordsman in training and close friend of the silver haired maiden. Loyal, but reckless. Appears in Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn

Summoned Quote: 
"Hey, The names Edward! I used to be a member the Dawn Brigade, but I still have a lot to learn, So, when's the next battle?"

Status Screen Quotes:

[3S]: "Huh, what's up?."
[3S]: "What's all that armor for? It'll only slow you down!" 
[3S]: "I've been told defense is important, but what does it matter if your opponent can't land a hit?"
[3S]: "Yep!"
[4S]: "I've been told I, ahem, have some trouble with axes."
[4S]: "I'm a swordsman of the Dawn Brigade! I may be young, but don't underestimate me!"
[5S]: "So many strong people here, I hope I can keep up..."
[5S]: "I'm far from my little brother, I hope he's alright."

Home Screen Quotes:

"Not used to being in such a big castle, this is pretty amazing!"
"The Order of Heroes is pretty unreal. All of these different people working together is like a dream."
"Ah? I'm sorry I'm just thinking of my friends. Nolan, Leonardo. Maybe I'll see them again someday."
"So many strong fighters here. It's actually intimidating when I think about it."

Leveling Up:

"Darn it, I can do better than that!" (+0, +1 Points)
"You haven't seen anything yet!" (+2, +3 Points)
"Wow, my hands, they're shaking!" (+4, +5 Points)

Turn Action Quotes:

"Let's go!."
"All yours."
"Straight ahead!"

Critical/Special Trigger Quotes:

"Here goes nothing!"
"Quick Finish!"
"It's over!"
"Let me through!"

Death Quote:

"I messed up..."

Stats:    HP        ATK       SPD       DEF       RES
3*     16/17/18    7/8/9    9/10/12   4/5/6     3/4/5
4*     16/17/18    7/8/9    9/10/12   4/5/6     3/4/5
5*     16/17/18    7/8/9    9/10/12   4/5/6     3/4/5

Max Level Stats:    HP           ATK           SPD           DEF         RES
3*                      35/38/41    28/31/34    31/34/37   14/17/20    15/18/21
4*                      37/40/43    30/33/36    33/36/39   15/18/21    16/19/22
5*                      39/42/45    32/35/38    35/38/41   16/19/22    17/20/23

Weapons:        MT    RNG

Iron Sword      6      1  
Steel Sword     8      1
Silver Sword    11     1      
Caladbolg       16     1   :  Grants Atk+5 at start of turn if unit's HP ≤ 50%.

SKILLS

Active: Night Sky, Astra (4* Only)

Assist: NaN

Slot A: Life and Death 1 > 2 > 3 (*4 only)
Slot B: Axebreaker 1 > 2 > 3 (5* Only)
Slot C: NaN

Description: The idea of Edward is that of a glass cannon and and player phase nuke. In his core game he had an astounding strength and speed growth and that carries here. His mixture of speed and unusually high strength for a sword unit is further bolstered by Defiant Atk built into his personal weapon Caladbolg (in a way being the successor to Wrath). His Axebreaker makes him a great slayer but despite his speed he is more about stacking attack on attack and killing enemy units in one blow with or without skills. He boasts one of the highest strength and speed combinations at 35/38 neutral, but he is even more fragile than Hana and with Life and Death 3 sneezing on him will kill him. If she is wet paper then it's hard to describe him. He has to play a very risky game but with his high MT personal weapon, one reciprocal aid to get him into Defiant ATK range + Life and Death + Desperation 3 should OHKO almost anything in the game.

For other skills, theoretically Threaten Def or Savage Blow in the C slot would probably be best. As Edward wants to kill on player phase and weakening other enemies or softening close enemies only makes that easier. reciprocal Aid or Ardent Sacrifice would probably be best for his assists as they would help him get into his kill range.

* Removed Death Blow 3

* Added Life and Death 3 (At *4)

* Axebreaker 3 is now *5 Only

Updated Ilyana:

Removed Spur Def > Ward Mages

Added Shade (NEW!)

Spoiler

FERD_Ilyana.png

Name: Ilyana
Title: Ravenous Spellcaster
Type: Blue Tome
Rarity: 3* 4* 5*

Description:
A young mage from a merchant convoy and temporary member of the Greil Mercenaries, always hungry. Appears in Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance.

Summoned Quote: 
Oh, hello? I was just in the eating and now I'm here all of a sudden. My name is Ilyana, I hope you treat me well. Now, if I may ask, is there food?

Status Screen Quotes:

[3S]: I feel so weak... is there food nearby?
[3S]: Mmm.
[3S]: S-So Hungry...
[4S]: *Stomach Grumbles*.. Oh, I'm sorry.
[4S]: No, It's alright, I always look like this.
[5S]: Excuse me, Could you show me where the mess hall is please?
[5S]: Ah, do you need something?

Home Screen Quotes:

So many people here, so many heroes... so many different types of food. 
I'm told you are the tactician for the Order of Heroes. You must be really smart, can you cook too? Will you make me something?
It's great to be in the company of so many good cooks, but I miss my friends. I hope I can find some of them here.

Leveling Up:

Oh well." (+0, +1 Points)
Does this mean we can end the fighting quicker?" (+2, +3 Points)
...This feels almost as nice as food." (+4, +5 Points)

Turn Action Quotes:

Huh?
Okay.
If you wish it.

Critical/Special Trigger Quotes:

I'm sorry for this.
I see an opening.
For my next meal!

Death Quote:

I can't go on.

Stats:    HP        ATK       SPD       DEF       RES
3*     14/15/16    6/7/8    4/5/6      6/7/8     6/7/8
4*     14/15/16    7/8/9    5/6/7      6/7/8     6/7/8
5*     15/16/17    7/8/9    5/6/7      7/8/9     6/7/8

Max Level Stats:       HP            ATK            SPD          DEF          RES
3*                         30/31/36    26/29/32    21/24/27   14/17/20    18/20/23
4*                         32/34/38    28/31/34    23/26/29   15/18/21    19/22/25
5*                         34/37/40    30/33/36    25/28/31   29/32/35    21/24/27

Weapons:        MT    RNG

Thunder         4      2
Elthunder       6      2
Thoron          9      2  
Rexbolt         13     2   : Effective against Dragons, +5 Defense when attacked.

SKILLS

Active: NaN

Assist: Rally Defense

Slot A: Close Counter (5* Only)
Slot B: Shade (If an additional ally unit is in an enemy's range, that unit will always be prioritized over this unit even if WTA)
Slot C: NaN

Description: This Ilyana is modeled after my experience with her spanning multiple playthroughs of FE10. In such a game she was surprisingly tanky and could survive more than any other of my mages. Her stats are fairly balanced across the board excelling in no particular field, except for defense. 

She boasts the highest def of any blue tome user further bolstered by her innate close counter, making her a good counter for sword units. Her role here is a unique one among mages as well, serving as a wall for other magic units through her high def coupled with Close Counter and a built in defense buff whenever she is attacked. Topped with Shade which enables her to act unhindered if there is another unit in your enemy's sights.

The posts themselves are updated as well. Going to do Ross and Marisa next.

Edited by Zeo

Here's something a bit different:

Spoiler

Unit Name- Roxas
Title- Number XIII
Description- A hooded figure who wields two blades of curious design. Searching for his other half. Appears in Kingdom Hearts II.
Move Type- Infantry
Weapon Type- Sword

Neutral Stats

Hide contents

HP- 40
Atk- 38
Spd- 35
Def- 25
Res- 20
Total- 158

Skills

Hide contents

Weapons

Reveal hidden contents

Oathkeeper
Mt: 12
Rng: 1
Effect: Once per battle, if foe's HP is 100% at the start of combat, Special Cooldown -1 during combat.
Restrictions- Roxas Only

Oblivion
Mt: 12
Rng: 1
Effect: Grants Atk / Spd / Def / Res +2. Unit takes 4 damage after combat.
Restrictions- Roxas Only

A Passive

Reveal hidden contents

Synch Blade- Equip up to two weapon skills concurrently (only highest Mt weapon applied to Atk)
Restrictions- Roxas Only

C Passive

Reveal hidden contents

Drive Atk 3- Grants allies within two spaces Atk +3 during combat.
Restrictions- None

Special

Reveal hidden contents

Event Horizon (3)- Boosts damage dealt by 25% each of foe's Def / Res.
Restrictions- Excludes Healers

Quotes

Hide contents

Summoning Hero
-Where am I? Tell me! Fighting some hooded man is the last thing I remember. Then a white flash--and now I'm here.

Friend Greetings
-"You [Summoner]? I'm here on an errand from [Friend]. Stay in touch, alright? Don't make me come back here..."

Castle
-"Strange...the Embla troops here are an awful lot like the monsters in my world. Freaks of nature, they all are."
-"Tell me. In what realm do Askr and Embla lie? ...Wait. You wouldn't understand. Forget I said anything."
-"I used to rank within an Organization not unlike this Order of Heroes. Don't try anything funny."
-"For just how long am I going to be here? There's loose ends I need to tie up elsewhere."
-"Throw away the labels. Everyone should just be able live as they please. But for me? There are some who'd have it otherwise."

Character Page
-"Me? I'm nobody. Literally."
-"What...? H-hey! Cut that out!"
-"What's that? You want to see under my hood? Fat chance."
-"Any idea who your other half is? I'm still looking for mine."
-"The Organization gave me some of my earliest memories, but what's happened since then made the whole thing sour for me."
-"You know, the castle balcony has a wonderful view of the sunset. Too bad I have no one to share it with."
-"How much thought do you give to the old days? I know I do, all the time."
-"Some days, I feel like I don't know myself at all."

Leveling Up
-"Let's pretend this never happened, okay?"
-"This'll do for now."
-"So this is the strength of a Keyblade Master."

Learning Skills
-"I owe you one. Mind if I pay it off on the battlefield?"

Turn Action
-"I'm ready."
-"'Kay."
-"Hmph."

Special
-"You're finished."
-"Nice try."
-"You can't stop me!"
-"I am me. Nobody else!"

Death
-So...ra...

Confession
-In the short time I've been here, you've become someone I can trust. As much as it pains me, I can't afford to stay here much longer. There's someone I'm searching for--my other half, you might say--but I know nothing about him other than his name being Sora. I'm not at liberty to share anything else. What's that? I'm a friend to you? Maybe you'd say otherwise if you had the whole story--it wouldn't? I guess that's just what friendship is all about. Knowing that you're there to shoulder my burden means so much to me. But enough of that for now. Back in my days at the Organization, me and my two closest friends had ice cream together while watching the sun set. Before I have to leave, maybe we could do the same thing sometime...friend.