Create-A-Hero Thread

Sire

Welp I've been waiting to have some free time to take a stab at building some of my favorites from Shadows of Valentia, so I guess now is the time. 

Name: Luthier
Title: Eccentric Mage
Unit Type: Green | Tome | Infantry

Character Description: A mage from a Zofian forest village and brother to Delthea. Dedicated to his studies, but makes little time for socializing. Appears in Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia. 

5* Max Neutral Stats: 45 HP | 31 Atk | 26 Spd | 18 Def | 28 Res (148 total)

Weapon: Gronnarrow+ (10 Mt | 2 Range | Accelerates Special trigger -1 )

Special Skill: Moonbow

Passive A: Defiant Res 3

Passive B: Seal Speed 3

Yeah, Luthier's not very good x3x Art imitates life I guess. I still like him though. At least he's grade A weapon fodder OTL

Wanted to invent a new series of spell since it seems to be the case that none of the Raudr/Blar/Gronn spells repeat across more than one unit despite being inheritable, but sadly I'm not very creative OTL. So... killer tome. My other idea was making them somewhat like one of the Sweep skills/weapons, to simulate Sagittae's 3 range making it harder for ranged units to counter, but I barely understand those effects so I thought it wiser not to dabble in them =3=

Alternatively, Luthier and Delthea could maybe be instances of Excalibur + Aura repeats? since those are kind of treated as their signature spells IIRC... In that situation I'd probably give Sonya Thoron+ since IIRC no in-game units have that yet (going with the Litrarrow system, Delthea would probably have Blararrow... but I don't like her that much so I didn't feel like building her lol)

Name: Mathilda
Title: Fabled Knight
Unit Type: Blue | Lance | Cavalry

Character Description: A knight from Zofia betrothed to Clive. Known for her unparalleled skill on the battlefield. Appears in Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia. 

5* Max Neutral Stats: 34 HP | 29 Atk | 35 Spd | 26 Def | 30 Res (154 total)

Weapon: Heavy Spear+

Assist Skill: Rally Resistance

Passive A: Sturdy Blow 2

Passive C: Hone Cavalry

Name: Sonya
Title: Sultry Sorceress
Unit Type: Red | Tome | Infantry

Character Description: A skilled and cool-headed mage formerly employed by the bandit king Greith to fight Celica. Appears in Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia.

5* Max Neutral Stats: 34 HP | 32 Atk | 31 Spd | 20 Def | 31 Res (148 total)

Weapon: Raudrarrow+ (10 Mt | 2 Range | Accelerates Special trigger -1 )

Special Skill: Astra

Passive B: Seal Res 3

Passive C: Threaten Res 3

Name: Deen
Title: eeeeehhyyyyuh? IDK man
Unit Type: Red | Sword | Infantry

Character Description: A serious, hard-edged swordfighter formerly employed by the bandit king Greith to fight Celica. Appears in Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia.

5* Max Neutral Stats: 41 HP | 32 Atk | 34 Spd | 30 Def | 19 Res (156 total)

Weapon: Brave Sword+

Special Skill: Luna

Passive B: Drag Back

Passive C: Savage Blow 3

Can you tell I started to kinda run out of steam with Deen haha ;; 

Edited by BANRYU

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ross is up. I had to cut down on a lot of the extra stuff to finish this, so forgive me for it being more bare than the other two.

Spoiler

Name: Ross
Title: Youthful Ambition
Type: Green Axe (Infantry)
Rarity: 5*

Description:
The brash young son of the warrior Garcia, appears in Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones.

Summoned Quote: 
The names Ross, son of the great warrior Garcia! Here to prove myself! Is there an enemy nearby? just point me in the right direction!

Max Level Stats:       HP            ATK           SPD            DEF          RES
5*                         36/39/42    35/38/41     30/33/36    21/24/27    15/18/21

Weapons:        MT    RNG

Iron Axe         6      1
Steel Axe        8      1
Hatchet          10     1  Enables counterattack regardless of distance if this unit is attacked.
Hatchet+         13     1  Enables counterattack regardless of distance if this unit is attacked.

SKILLS:

Active: Empty

Assist: Reciprocal Aid

Slot A: Heavy Blade 3 (*5 Only) 
Slot B: Quick Riposte 1 > 2 > 3 (*4 Only)
Slot C: Empty

Description: He's something of a glass cannon but also a Hector variant. Obviously he's unique in that his Hatchet is the first Distant Counter axe of the game (faithful to Sacred Stones where it was his starting weapon) but also that it's inheritable which could switch things up for axe users potentially. He also comes with Quick Riposte and Heavy blade which turns him into a Mini Hector/Lukas in that he'll activate his skill on the 2nd hit of QR if he was given one. The issue is his speed is not the most amazing (at neutral), red units obviously eat him alive and he's not great as an enemy phase unit due to being particularly squishy which works somewhat against his base kit. Things balance out that way however.

Next is probably Marisa, then two non FE characters and I think I'm done after that. Maybe a dagger user or two as well but that's pushing it.

Edited by Zeo

Here's my crack at it for my Villians banner. I'm just gonna do Anthony since he's the easiest for me.

Name: Anthony

Title: Vallite Survivor

Unit Type: Lance Infantry

Description: A boy from Valla, who seems to eager to help. Appears in Fire Emblem Fates.

Summoning Quote: Hey, I'm Anthony, nice to meet ya. I'll help ya out around here. 

Rarity: 3*-5*

Weapons: Iron Lance, Steel Lance, Killer Lance, Killer Lance+

Special: Noontime, Sol

Slot A: Darting Blow 1-3 (gains 3 at 5*)

Slot C: Breath of Life 1-3 (gains 3 at 4*)

Strat: Essentially a Speedy version of Lukas without the insane defense but in turn gets enough resistance to survive at least 1 attack from a nuetral Reinhardt/Nino/Linde. Can serve as a small healer with the BoL line.

Friend Greeting: Oh are you {Name}? Friend wanted me to send you a message!

Castle Quotes:

Woah... This Place is Huge... It reminds me of home. 

Oh {Name}! Need some help?

{Name}, You've been working hard, why not take a break?

I guess your on patrol {Name}... I won't bug you then. 

Special Activation

See ya!

Back to Valla for you!

I'm not messing this up!

Not today!

Character Page

*laughs*

You have know idea how happy I am to be here.

If you ever leave, could you please let me come with you?

I have so many new friends here!

(5* only) Back home, I was under the command of a really bad dragon.... I still have nightmares about it...

Selected in Battle

Let's go!

Yes?

Ok!

Level Up

(0-1): Aww....

(2-3): At least I get a little bit stronger.

(4-5): If only they can see me now!

Learning Skills

Maybe this will let me save them!

Death

No... Not again...

Level 40,5* confession

{Name}? I have a question... Do you judge people based on what they've done? No? Ok then... I guess it's ok to tell my tale then. When I was under the control under that awful dragon, I nearly killed someone who tried to help me for my own survival. I was always taught it's kill or be killed in that world, and that time was no different. I failed to do so, and I was transformed into an awful monster. They put me out of my misery, but it's something I never want to do ever again... Thank you for putting up with me, it makes me feel like someone cares about me for once... 

I want them to release an OP Sniper/Kinshi Knight/Bow Knight, I want her to have the following stats and skills:

25 HP | 54 Atk | 45 Spd | 15 Def | 15 Res | 154 BST
Brave Bow+, Galeforce
Swift Sparrow 2, Savage Blow 3

I will take an Atk boon and Def bane nature, and give her the following skills:

25 HP | 57 Atk | 45 Spd | 12 Def | 15 Res | 154 BST
Brave Bow+, Reposition, Luna/Draconic Aura/Growing Wind/Galeforce
Swift Sparrow 2/Life and Death 3, Desperation 3, Savage Blow 3, Quicken Pulse

If it is not too much to ask for, I want them to release a Brave Blade Bow+ too.

Cannot wait for my favorite unit to finally be added to Heroes, so I threw this together in hopes that he'll look something like this:

Gatrie, Perpetual Guardian

HP: 50

Atk: 33

Spd: 36

Def: 34

Res: 18

Weapon: Brave Lance+

Mt: 8 (-5 Spd)

Special: Moonbow

Passives:

A: Swift Sparrow 2

C: Threaten Spd 3

I skipped the fluff and cut straight to the chase with this one guys. No dialogue or descriptions, raw stats. Meet the Crimson Flash.

Spoiler

Name: Marisa
Title: Crimson Flash
Type: Red Sword (Infantry)
Rarity: 5*

Stats:    HP        ATK       SPD       DEF       RES
5*     16/17/18    4/5/6    9/10/11      3/4/5     6/7/8

Max Level Stats:              HP             ATK         SPD           DEF         RES
5*                                 30/33/36    22/25/29    37/40/43   14/17/20    32/35/38

Weapons:        MT    RNG

Iron Sword       6      1  
Steel Sword     8      1
Shamshir         4      1  :    Accelerates Special trigger (cooldown count-1). Grants +15 to damage when Special triggers.
Shamshir+       7      1  :    Accelerates Special trigger (cooldown count-1). Grants +15 to damage when Special triggers.

SKILLS

Active: 

Tempest: Boosts damage dealt by 50% of unit's Spd. (Cooldown: 4)
Blitz: Boosts damage dealt by 50% of unit's Spd. (Cooldown: 3)

Assist: None

Slot A: Darting Blow 1 > Swift Sparrow 1 > Swift Sparrow 2
Slot B: Poison Strike 1 > 2 > 3
Slot C: None

Description: A true glass cannon, but in a different way. At no point does she increase in ATK unlike characters like Lyn. Some of the lowest ATK in the game coupled with extremely low HP and DEF spells death on enemy phase, however, if given the chance to attack she can spell doom for her enemies. Offsetting her low physical defense and bulk she boasts impressive Res and the highest SPD stat in the game at base 40 at level. Coupled with innate Swift Sparrow 2 she is effectively doubling nearly every unit in the game without hone or spur buffs while boosting her attack to more respectable levels. Her meat is in her weapon and active special. Shamshir+ stands as the weakest sword in the game in terms of base damage but combines Killing Edge and Wo Dao's unique qualities and improves on them at the cost of innate damage.

90% of Marisa's damage comes from her unique special, Blitz which boosts damage by her insane speed stat. 20 points of damage from Blitz boosted by another 15 from Shamshir+ spells 35 guaranteed damage no matter the target. The special procs more often at a cooldown of 2. To offset her lack of damage when the special is not active, Poison Strike stands in with 10 damage for chip no matter her target.

Ideally, you could probably go Moonbow and Desperation/Ardent Sacrifice for a pretty terrifying unit that's guaranteed to double almost everything with 44 to 47 speed without hone buffs. Only problem is if you touch her she dies and even if you're a mage, her HP is low enough to snuff her out with a solid skill proc, or not even that if you're a blue mage. It's all or nothing if you use this unit. She explodes and then she's gone.

Edited by Zeo

This is me attempting to make Guts from Berserk into an accurate FE Heroes character.

Spoiler

5958b86e22317_unnamed(24).jpg.c4465facc91425353404d54f140267d2.jpg

Name: Guts

Title: The Black Swordsman

Type: Red (Sword)

Movement: Armored

Rarity: 5*

Lvl 1 Stats: HP: 23-25 Atk: 10-12 Spd: 5-7 Def: 9-11 Res: 3-5

Lvl 40 Stats: HP: 47-51-55 Atk: 35-38-41 Spd: 29-32-35 Def: 32-35-38 Res: 14-17-20

BST: 173

Weapon(s)

- Iron Sword

- Steel Sword

Dragonsayer: Mt: 11 Rng: 1

Special Effect: When unit initiates an attack, grants Atk/Def+3.

Dragonslayer+: Mt: 14 Rng: 1

Special Effect: When unit initiates an attack, grants Atk/Def+3.

Effective Against Dragon-Type Units

Skills:

A Slot:

Berserker Rage 1: Grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+2 at start of turn, if unit's HP ≤ 50%.

SP Cost: 50

Berserker Rage 2: Grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+3 at start of turn, if unit's HP ≤ 50%.

SP Cost: 100

Berserker Rage 3: Grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+4 at start of turn, if unit's HP ≤ 50%.

SP Cost: 200

B Slot:

Wrath 1: If unit's HP ≤ 25%, Special cooldown count-1 at start of turn if Special triggers by attacking. If Special triggers, +10 damage from Special. SP: 60

Wrath 2: If unit's HP ≤ 50%, Special cooldown count-1 at start of turn if Special triggers by attacking. If Special triggers, +10 damage from Special. SP: 120

Wrath 3: If unit's HP ≤ 75%, Special cooldown count-1 at start of turn if Special triggers by attacking. If Special triggers, +10 damage from Special. SP: 240

C Slot:

Fortify Def 1: Grants adjacent allies Def+2 through their next actions at the start of each turn.

Fortify Def 2: Grants adjacent allies Def+3 through their next actions at the start of each turn.

Fortify Infantry: Grants adjacent Infantry allies, that use Sword, Axe, Lance, Dagger and Bow, Def/Res+6 through their next actions at the start of each turn.

Support Skill:

- Harsh Command: Converts penalties on target into bonuses. Rng: 1

SP Cost: 150

Special Skills:

- Retribution: Grants bonus to damage dealt equal to 30% of damage suffered.

SP Cost: 100 Cool Down: 3 Turns

Vengeance: Grants bonus to damage dealt equal to 50% of damage suffered.

SP Cost: 100 Cool Down: 3 Turns

Counter: Activates after this unit or enemy unit initiates an attack. Any time this unit takes damage for the battle round that damage is inflicted back to the enemy.

SP Cost: 200 Cool Down: 5 Turns

Quotes:

- Conversational:

"If you're always worried about crushing the ants beneath you... you won't be able to walk."

"Do whatever you want now. But if you disturb me, I'll kill you."

"I'd rather fight for my life than live it."

"In the end the winner is still the last man standing."

"Even if you force back what was lost, it still won't be the way it was."

- Special Skill Activation:

"Time to slay!"

"I only seek ... VENGEANCE!"

"Now you die."

And Griffith:

Spoiler

595c8a47e3c70_Griffith1.jpg.3876312678ffc0ad4259b9ceb0b5dab7.jpg

Name: Griffith

Title: White Hawk

Type: Red (Sword)

Movement: Cavalry

Rarity: 4*-5*

5* Lvl 1 Stats: HP: 17-19 Atk: 8-10 Spd: 9-11 Def: 5-7 Res: 8-10

5* Lvl 40 StatsHP: 33-36-39 Atk: 29-32-35 Spd: 31-34-38 Def: 18-21-25 Res: 29-32-35

BST: 155

Weapons:

- Iron Sword

- Steel Sword

- Griffith's Saber: Mt: 11 Rng: 1

Special Effect: When unit initiates an attack, grants Atk/Spd +3.

Griffith's Saber+: Mt:14 Rng:1

Special Effect: When unit initiates an attack, grants Atk/Spd+3.

Skills:

Slot:

- Defiant Spd 1 - Grants Spd+3 at start of turn if unit's HP ≤ 50%.

SP Cost: 40

Defiant Spd 2 - Grants Spd+5 at start of turn if unit's HP ≤ 50%.

SP Cost: 80

Defiant Spd 3 - Grants Spd+7 at start of turn if unit's HP ≤ 50%

SP Cost: 160

B Slot:

None

Slot:

Hone Attack 1: Grants adjacent allies Atk+2 through their next actions at the start of each turn.

SP Cost: 50

Hone Attack 2: Grants adjacent allies Atk+3 through their next actions at the start of each turn.

SP Cost: 100

Hone Infantry: Grants adjacent Infantry allies, that use Sword, Axe, Lance, Dagger and Bow, Atk/Spd+6 through their next actions at the start of each turn.

SP Cost: 200

Support Skill:

None

Special Skill(s):

- Miracle: If HP > 1, survive a lethal attack with 1 HP remaining.

SP Cost: 200 Cool Down: 5 Turns

Blessed: If HP > 1, survive a lethal attack with 1 HP remaining, and immediately end combat. (Skill can not be inherited.)

SP Cost: 500 Cool Down: 5 Turns

Quotes:

- Conversational:

"Yes... amongst the thousands of comrades... and the tens of thousands of enemies... there was only one man... ... who ever made me forget my dream. I hope to find that man again one day"

"Why do men like to shed blood, you ask? Well that it is one of the facets we, men, possess. However, it is but a tool to obtain what our heart desires and keep it from harm's way. I believe it to be a double-edged blade." 

"Pursue your own dreams not somebody else's."

"To become great, one has to be able to do more than just fight."

Special Skill Activation:

"For the Band of the Hawk!"

"I only fight for the victory!"

"Let me show you...~ my dream."

Edited by Logos
Removed Fury from A slot to make him like any other standard unit. Gave him Counter Special Skill. Made Dragon Slayer a more fairer weapon. Added Fortify Infantry for Guts, and added Griffith. Updated Stats once more, and gave Guts Berserker Rage skill.

Here's three more units for ya.

Spoiler

Title: Life-Giver
Name: Elice
Orb Affinity: Grey (Staff)
Starting Star Rank: 5*

Character Description: Marth's Elder sister, willing to sacrifice herself for other's safety. Appears in New Mystery of the Emblem.

Appearance: Elice as seen in New Mystery of the Emblem.

HP: 40
ATK: 22
SPD: 23
DEF: 31
RES: 32

MOV: 2, Infantry

3* Weapon: Slow (6 MT) (After any combat, inflicts Spd-6 on foe through its next action)
1* Weapon: Assault (10 MT)

4* Support Skill: Recover (Restores 15 HP. Slows Special trigger (cooldown count +1)

2* Support Skill: Mend (Restores 10 HP)

1* Support Skill: Heal (Restores 5 HP)

2* Special Skill: Imbue (When healing an ally with a staff, increases recovered HP by 10. Cooldown: 1 turn)
3* Special Skill: Aum (When unit is defeated, revives a fallen ally unit (except this one) with full HP and Special gauge. Cooldown: 6 turns) (Only Princesses can inherit)

Skill A: ---
Skill B: ---
Skill C: Staff EXP 1-3 (If unit survives, [unit gets/all staff users on team get] [1.5/2]x EXP. (If similar skill effects also used, only highest multiplier applied.))

Spoiler

Title: Holy Avatar
Name: Nagi
Orb Affinity: Green (Breath)
Starting Star Rank: 4*-5*

Character Description: A Manakete who is shrouded in mystery. Appears in New Mystery of the Emblem.

Appearance: Nagi as seen in New Mystery of the Emblem. Her dragon form is that of a Holy Dragon from those games.

HP: 41
ATK: 32
SPD: 29
RES: 30

5* Weapon: Holy Breath (14 MT)(Grants adjacent allies Atk/Spd/Def/Res+4 through their next actions after any combat this unit initiates) (Cannot be inherited)
4* Weapon: Light Breath (9 MT)(Grants adjacent allies Def/Res+4 through their next actions after any combat this unit initiates)
3* Weapon: Fire Breath+ (8 MT)
1* Weapon: Fire Breath (6 MT)

Support Skill: ---

3* Special Skill: Rising Flame (Before combat this unit initiates, foes in an area near target take damage equal to (unit's Atk minus foe's Def or Res). Cooldown: 5 turns)
4* Special Skill: Blazing Flame (Before combat this unit initiates, foes in an area near target take damage equal to 1.5 x (unit's Atk minus foe's Def or Res). Cooldown: 5 turns)

Skill A: Distant Counter (Enables unit to counterattack regardless of distance to attacker)
Skill C: Hone Spd 1-2, Hone Dragons (Grants adjacent [Dragon] allies Def/Res+[2/3/6] through their next actions at the start of each turn.)

Spoiler

Title: Tiki's Guardian
Name: Bantu
Orb Affinity: Red (Breath)
Starting Star Rank: 3*-4*

Character Description: Caretaker of Tiki when she was young, possesses a strong will and a gentle heart. Appears in New Mystery of the Emblem.

Appearance: Bantu as seen in New Mystery of the Emblem. His dragon form is that of a Fire Dragon from those games.

HP: 55
ATK: 34
SPD: 21
DEF: 33
RES: 20

5* Weapon: Flametounge+ (15 MT)
4* Weapon: Flametounge (11 MT)

Support Skill: Smite (Push adjacent ally 2 spaces farther away.)

3* Special Skill: ---
4* Special Skill: ---

Skill A: Close Def 1-3 (If unit is attacked by foe using sword, axe, lance, or dragonstone, unit receives Def/Res+[2/4/6] during combat.)
Skill B: Swordbreaker 1-3 (If unit's HP ≥ [90%/70%/50%] in combat against a sword user, unit makes a follow-up attack and foe cannot)
Skill C: ---

Feedback is appreciated, maybe next time I'll try another collab.

Edited by Rygalla
Fixed Bantu's weapon description

2 hours ago, Rygalla said:

Here's three more units for ya.

Reveal hidden contents

Title: Life-Giver
Name: Elice
Starting Star Rank: 5*

Character Description: Marth's Elder sister, willing to sacrifice herself for other's safety. Appears in New Mystery of the Emblem.

Appearance: Elice as seen in New Mystery of the Emblem.

HP: 40
ATK: 22
SPD: 23

3* Weapon: Slow (6 MT) (After any combat, inflicts Spd-6 on foe through its next action)

4* Support Skill: Recover (Restores 15 HP. Slows Special trigger (cooldown count +1)

2* Support Skill: Mend (Restores 10 HP)

1* Support Skill: Heal (Restores 5 HP)

2* Special Skill: Imbue (When healing an ally with a staff, increases recovered HP by 10. Cooldown: 1 turn)
3* Special Skill: Aum (When unit is defeated, revives a fallen ally unit (except this one) with full HP and Special gauge. Cooldown: 6 turns) (Only Princesses can inherit)

Skill C: Staff EXP 1-3 (If unit survives, [unit gets/all staff users on team get] [1.5/2]x EXP. (If similar skill effects also used, only highest multiplier applied.))

Reveal hidden contents

Title: Holy Avatar
Name: Nagi
Orb Affinity: Green (Breath)
Starting Star Rank: 4*-5*

Character Description: A Manakete who is shrouded in mystery. Appears in New Mystery of the Emblem.

Appearance: Nagi as seen in New Mystery of the Emblem. Her dragon form is that of a Holy Dragon from those games.

HP: 41
ATK: 32
SPD: 29
RES: 30

5* Weapon: Holy Breath (14 MT) (Grants adjacent allies Atk/Spd/Def/Res+4 through their next actions after any combat this unit initiates) (Cannot be inherited)
4* Weapon: Light Breath (9 MT) (Grants adjacent allies Def/Res+4 through their next actions after any combat this unit initiates)

3* Special Skill: Rising Flame (Before combat this unit initiates, foes in an area near target take damage equal to (unit's Atk minus foe's Def or Res). Cooldown: 5 turns)
4* Special Skill: Blazing Flame (Before combat this unit initiates, foes in an area near target take damage equal to 1.5 x (unit's Atk minus foe's Def or Res). Cooldown: 5 turns)

Skill A: Distant Counter (Enables unit to counterattack regardless of distance to attacker)
Skill C: Hone Spd 1-2, Hone Dragons (Grants adjacent [Dragon] allies Def/Res+[2/3/6] through their next actions at the start of each turn.)

Reveal hidden contents

Title: Tiki's Guardian
Name: Bantu
Orb Affinity: Red (Breath)
Starting Star Rank: 3*-4*

Character Description: Caretaker of Tiki when she was young, possesses a strong will and a gentle heart. Appears in New Mystery of the Emblem.

Appearance: Bantu as seen in New Mystery of the Emblem. His dragon form is that of a Fire Dragon from those games.

HP: 55
SPD: 21
DEF: 33
RES: 20

5* Weapon: Flametounge+ (15 MT) (Grants adjacent allies Atk/Spd/Def/Res+4 through their next actions after any combat this unit initiates) (Cannot be inherited)
4* Weapon: Flametounge (11 MT) (Grants adjacent allies Def/Res+4 through their next actions after any combat this unit initiates)

Support Skill: Smite (Push adjacent ally 2 spaces farther away.)

3* Special Skill: ---

Skill A: Close Def 1-3 (If unit is attacked by foe using sword, axe, lance, or dragonstone, unit receives Def/Res+[2/4/6] during combat.)
Skill B: Swordbreaker 1-3 (If unit's HP ≥ [90%/70%/50%] in combat against a sword user, unit makes a follow-up attack and foe cannot)

Feedback is appreciated, maybe next time I'll try another collab.

I think you accidentally put the Nagi's weapons' description in the Bantu's Weapons xD

Edited by Troykv

I'm gonna do another one, but since he's a villian in Echoes I'm not spoiling

Spoiler

Name: Berkut

Title: Rigelian Prince

Unit Type: Lance Cavalier

Description: The nephew of the Emperor or Rigel. Appears in Fire Emblem Echoes

Star Rank: 5*

Weapon: Iron Lance, Steel Lance, Silver Lance, Kriemhild (a lance with Distant Counter built in)

Skills

Assist: Rally Attack/Speed

A: Life and Death (Gains 3 at 5*)

C: Savage Blow (Gains 3 at 5*)

Strategy: Reinhardt but up close but with a bit more speed and less resistance. Good on My Little Pony Emblem teams

Quotes

Friend Greeting: Are you {Name}? Your lucky that your friend {Friend} has trust in me.

Summoning: I am Berkut, Prince of Rigel, it is a pleasure to make an appearance.

Skill Activation

*maniacal laughter*

To hell with you!

Death to all of you!

Amuse me!

Death

Damnation!

Castle

{Name}, it's a shame that you never fight on the battlefield, I'd like to train together.

You'd make a fine ally to the Rigelian Empire {Name}

{Name} You must take care of yourself

Character Page

Back in my homeland, I was engaged to a woman named Rinea. I wonder how she's faring?

*laughs, a lot more normal though*

My uncle never produced any heirs, so I am next in line for the throne.

Do you need something?

Hmm?

Learning Skills

Victory shall come naturally for me.

Leveling Up

(0-1): What is this divine trickery?

(2-3): None can stand as my equal

(4-5): How can one improve upon perfection?

Selected

Onwards!

To victory!

Yes?

Level 40, 5* conversation

{Name}, I was wondering if I could have a chat with you. Have you ever felt like someone has been talking behind your back, mocking you? Sadly, this has been the case for me. I kept feeling this feeling constantly, like I wasn't good enough, that I wasn't worthy enough. Like someone could snatch the heir title from right under me from a moment's notice. I'm sure you have no idea what I'm talking about, but thank you for taking the time to listen {Name}.

Yes I did borrow some of his unused quotes, and I'm not sure if I characterized him correctly.

Imma try to improve with my character development (Ericc was a character I made up on the spot) with this one.

Spoiler

Michal

Title : Grave Mercenary

Unit Type : Axe Infantry

Description : Minerva's son, and heir to the throne of Macedon. Appears in Fire Emblem (whatever)

Star Rank : 5*, 4*

Weapons : Iron Axe, Steel Axe, Silver Axe, Hautclere

Assist : Reposition

Slot A : Nobility 3  (Gains 20% more SP)

Slot B : Quick Reposite 3 

Quotes

Friend : "Ugh. Hi. Your 'friend' made me come all the way here just to say hi. I guess you and that airhead are two of a kind."

Summon : "Damn. Never expected to be pulled all the way from my home to a creepy ruin. I suppose I'm to fight for you, correct?"

Castle 

"Oh! Uh, yeah. I hope this isn't to check what I'm doing? No? Then we're all good here."

"My mother always expected my to be the posh little boy running around with butlers, living my life in luxury. ...She never knew what would happen after she died."

"NOBODY, I repeat, NOBODY, is to steal Hauntclere while I'm off. Get it? Got it? Good."

"Last time I was formal, was the night of Mother's funeral. Before all the riots and castle sieges."

Skill Activation

"You don't know..."

"You have forgotten!"

"I repent..."

"Forgive me, Mother..."

Learning Skill

"Just another cog in the war machine, huh?"

Leveling Up

0, +1 : "I guess it's inevitable."

+2,+3 :"Now we're talking!"

+4,+5 : "For the fallen!"

Selected

"Yeah."

"Got it."

"Who is that?"

Damage

Half : "Ughnnn...."

Retreat :  "Damn them..."

5* Confession

"Look, (name), I haven't told you everything. The haunting screams, the blood in the field... all of it is a haunting experience no man or child should go through. My mother tried to protect me from reality, not letting me play with the others when they play soldier or war... At first it was annoying. Then, reality struck. Know this, (name). I will me the protector your team needs."

Stats : He's a better Barst, with high HP and Attack, Great Defense, okay speed and fair resistance. He is the unmounted Michalis to an extent, but definitely viable in a green spam defense team, saving many mages with reposition. Also maybe take a hit from Linde with Fortify Resistance, and Nobility makes him really easy to build. Great unit.

Edited by InigoPadalin

I'm going to do some more rapid fire like mini-character creations: no dialogue, just the goal of trying to find more unique niches for characters. Note that some of these are core Dawn Brigade members, including their personal weapons that didn't show up in the Japanese version. Yes I know that means they will most likely not have said weapons when released into the game. I'm going for unique stuff for fun here.

Meg:

Title: Farm Girl
Name: Meg
Orb Affinity: Red
Starting Rank: 3-4*

Stats: 168 total
HP: 41
Attack: 30
Speed: 35
Defence: 29
Resistance: 33

Weapon: Armorslayer+ - 12mt, effective against armored units.

Assist: N/A
Special: Miracle
Passives: 
A: N/A
B: Guard - If unit's HP is ≥ 80% at start of combat, enemy is inflicted with Special cooldown charge-1.
(If using similar skill, only highest value applied.)
C: Allied Defence Ploy - At start of turn, all allies in cardinal directions with HP 1 or more lower than unit gain Defence+5 until the end of their next action.

Edward:

Title: Idealistic Swordsman
Name: Edward
Orb Affinity: Red

Stats: 157 total
HP: 42
Attack: 33
Speed: 36
Defence: 30
Resistance: 16

Weapon: Caladbolg - 16mt, grants +10 to damage when special activates

Special: Astra
Passives:
A: Triangle Nullification - Ignores weapon-triangle during combat
B: N/A
C: Allied Speed Ploy - At start of turn, all allies in cardinal directions with HP1 or more lower than unit gain Speed+5 until the end of their next action.

Triangle Nullification was as close as I could get to the "blocks axes with his face" meme.

Leonardo:

Title: Realistic Archer
Name: Leonardo
Orb Affinity: Grey

Stats: 147 total
HP: 39
Attack: 31
Speed: 31
Defence: 23
Resistance: 23

Weapon: Lughnasadh - 14mt, Grants +4 speed during combat if initiating attack

Assist: Shove
Special: N/A
Passives:
A: All +1 - Grants +1 to Attack/Speed/Defence/Resistance
B: N/A
C: Movement Assist - When using a Movement Assist on an ally, ally gains +1 to Attack/Speed/Defence/Resistance until the start of the next player turn

Nolan:

Title: Calm Warrior
Name: Nolan
Orb Affinity: Green

Stats: 158 total
HP: 43
Attack: 32
Speed: 28
Defence: 30
Resistance: 25

Weapon: Tarvos - 16mt, Grants +2 Attack/Defence during combat if initiating attack

Special: Escutcheon
Passives:
A: Fortress Resistance - Grants Res+5, inflicts Speed-3.
B: Fortify Position - Strengths the effect of defence tiles by 15% when unit is standing on one
C: N/A

Here's 2 more Echoes ones. I'm putting them under spoilers though

Spoiler

Name: Rinea

Title: Rigel's Bride

Unit Type: Blue Mage (infantry)

Description: A noblewoman of a fallen house and Berkut's Fiancee. Appears in Fire Emblem Echoes

Weapons: Thunder, Elthunder, Sephiram, Sephiram+ (Sephiram grants TA2)

Skills

Special: Miracle

A: Armored Blow 1-3

B: Renewal 1-3

Strategy: She is that beast that you need to kill in one hit, with her high Hp, Armored Blow and Renewal or you'll end up without a deathless run. Loses to Greens easily though.

Quotes

Summoning: I am Rinea of Rigel. It's a pleasure meeting you.

Friend: Are you {Name}? {Friend} wants to say hi!

Skill Activation 

I'm sorry!

Please forgive me. 

I'll try my best!

I can do this!

Death

Berkut...

Learning Skills

Thank you, I'll try my best with this

Selected

Yes?

Ok. 

Sure

Level Up

(0-1): So this is what they were talking about.

(2-3): A much needed improvement.

(4-5): I guess the gods are pulling strings.

Castle

You know, I've never seen so many pretty flowers here... I wonder if I could bring some back for my garden...

Back home my country was thrown into a horrible war. It made me so uncomfortable.

All the people around here make me uncomfortable... How can you manage this?

Character page

Before I came here, I was engaged to a wonderful man named Berkut. I wonder how he's doing?

*giggles*

Oh? Care for a chat?

When I was alone, I used to dance my heart out, and that's how I met Berkut.

Level 40 5*

{Name}? Could I ask you something? Do you think that everyone is equal no matter where they come from? That nobles and commoners are one and the same? Why am I asking you this? I'm curious. Anyways, I come from a lesser noble house, so people don't see me as an equal. Girls are jealous that a lesser girl can gain the heart of a man that they think deserves better, but he still loves me all the same. Thank you for putting up with me, I appreciate it.  

Spoiler

Name: Fernand

Title: (Un)Noble Knight

Description: A former knight of the Deliverance. Appears in Fire Emblem Fates

Unit Type: Sword Cavalier 

Star Rank: 4*-5*

Weapon: Iron Sword, Steel Sword, Blessed Sword, Blessed Sword+ (Recovers 5hp each turn)

Skills

Assist: Rally Attack Defense

B: Hit and Run

C: Fortify Calvary

Strategy: Buff tank. Good on My Little Pony Emblem

Quotes

Friend: Are you name. {Friend} sent me out here to deliver a message.

Summoning: I am Fernand of Zofia. That is all you shall know about me.

Castle

{Name} would you like some help with that?

For some reason in my time here has reminded me of my better times in the Deliverance..

I wonder how the rest of the Deliverance is faring without me

Skill Activation

For Zofia!

Out of my sight!

Foolish Rabble!

No more chances!

Learning Skills

Now everyone shall fall!

Level Up

(0-1): Unexcusable.

(2-3): Acceptable

(4-5): A vast surge of power is flowing through me

Death

Dammit all... 

Character Page

What do you need?

Would you stop bugging me? 

I used to serve the Deliverance. Things changed.

Level 40 5* Conversation

{Name}, is it possible that one action from one person changes your whole view on a certain type of people? No? You only see it on just that person? Your a lucky one, I can tell you that {Name}. Long before I came here, an uprising costed me my whole family and a new, more bitter outlook towards commoners. I wish I could apologize to everyone that I've wronged, but the past is in the past. 

On 7/4/2017 at 0:52 PM, Hero_Lucina said:

Here's 2 more Echoes ones. I'm putting them under spoilers though

Hide contents

Name: Rinea

Title: Rigel's Bride

Unit Type: Blue Mage (infantry)

Description: A noblewoman of a fallen house and Berkut's Fiancee. Appears in Fire Emblem Echoes

Weapons: Thunder, Elthunder, Sephiram, Sephiram+ (Sephiram grants TA2)

Skills

A: Armored Blow 1-3

B: Renewal 1-3

Strategy: She is that beast that you need to kill in one hit, with her high Hp, Armored Blow and Renewal or you'll end up without a deathless run. Loses to Greens easily though.

Quotes

Summoning: I am Rinea of Rigel. It's a pleasure meeting you.

Friend: Are you {Name}? {Friend} wants to say hi!

Skill Activation 

I'm sorry!

Please forgive me. 

I'll try my best!

I can do this!

Death

Berkut...

Learning Skills

Thank you, I'll try my best with this

Selected

Yes?

Ok. 

Sure

Level Up

(0-1): So this is what they were talking about.

(2-3): A much needed improvement.

(4-5): I guess the gods are pulling strings.

Castle

You know, I've never seen so many pretty flowers here... I wonder if I could bring some back for my garden...

Back home my country was thrown into a horrible war. It made me so uncomfortable.

All the people around here make me uncomfortable... How can you manage this?

Character page

Before I came here, I was engaged to a wonderful man named Berkut. I wonder how he's doing?

*giggles*

Oh? Care for a chat?

When I was alone, I used to dance my heart out, and that's how I met Berkut.

Level 40 5*

{Name}? Could I ask you something? Do you think that everyone is equal no matter where they come from? That nobles and commoners are one and the same? Why am I asking you this? I'm curious. Anyways, I come from a lesser noble house, so people don't see me as an equal. Girls are jealous that a lesser girl can gain the heart of a man that they think deserves better, but he still loves me all the same. Thank you for putting up with me, I appreciate it.  

Reveal hidden contents

Name: Fernand

Title: (Un)Noble Knight

Description: A former knight of the Deliverance. Appears in Fire Emblem Fates

Unit Type: Sword Cavalier 

Star Rank: 4*-5*

Weapon: Iron Sword, Steel Sword, Blessed Sword, Blessed Sword+ (Recovers 5hp each turn)

Skills

Assist: Rally Attack Defense

B: Hit and Run

C: Fortify Calvary

Strategy: Buff tank. Good on My Little Pony Emblem

Quotes

Friend: Are you name. {Friend} sent me out here to deliver a message.

Summoning: I am Fernand of Zofia. That is all you shall know about me.

Castle

{Name} would you like some help with that?

For some reason in my time here has reminded me of my better times in the Deliverance..

I wonder how the rest of the Deliverance is faring without me

Skill Activation

For Zofia!

Out of my sight!

Foolish Rabble!

No more chances!

Learning Skills

Now everyone shall fall!

Level Up

(0-1): Unexcusable.

(2-3): Acceptable

(4-5): A vast surge of power is flowing through me

Death

Dammit all... 

Character Page

What do you need?

Would you stop bugging me? 

I used to serve the Deliverance. Things changed.

Level 40 5* Conversation

{Name}, is it possible that one action from one person changes your whole view on a certain type of people? No? You only see it on just that person? Your a lucky one, I can tell you that {Name}. Long before I came here, an uprising costed me my whole family and a new, more bitter outlook towards commoners. I wish I could apologize to everyone that I've wronged, but the past is in the past. 

Darnit. Ya beat me to it XD. You even did the voice lines...

I like it. Personally, I'd give her dance instead of Miracle. That's really all I'd change. Good job.

1 hour ago, TheTuckingFypo said:

Darnit. Ya beat me to it XD. You even did the voice lines...

I like it. Personally, I'd give her dance instead of Miracle. That's really all I'd change. Good job.

I thought about it at first, then I looked to her boss fight for inspirtation

4 hours ago, Hero_Lucina said:

I thought about it at first, then I looked to her boss fight for inspirtation

Fair enough. Though, I personally fail to understand miracle. I'd love to hear your thoughts on that.

Boss fight? How about a Red Tome and Bolganone+?

On 6/24/2017 at 9:10 AM, BANRYU said:

Alternatively, Luthier and Delthea could maybe be instances of Excalibur + Aura repeats? since those are kind of treated as their signature spells IIRC... In that situation I'd probably give Sonya Thoron+ since IIRC no in-game units have that yet (going with the Litrarrow system, Delthea would probably have Blararrow... but I don't like her that much so I didn't feel like building her lol)

CALLED IT. ...kinda ;;

I made a build for Sonya with Excalibur mentioned in the same post it counts

11 hours ago, TheTuckingFypo said:

Fair enough. Though, I personally fail to understand miracle. I'd love to hear your thoughts on that.

Boss fight? How about a Red Tome and Bolganone+?

Maybe, and Miracle was a reference to the Prayer Ring she has in the boss fight which grants Miracle

2 hours ago, Hero_Lucina said:

Maybe, and Miracle was a reference to the Prayer Ring she has in the boss fight which grants Miracle

I totally forgot about that ring O_O

I personally still think dance would fit better, but that's just me. 

Spoiler

I would've put miracle if she lived...

What about her stats? I didn't see them anywhere?

Edited by TheTuckingFypo

2 hours ago, TheTuckingFypo said:

I totally forgot about that ring O_O

I personally still think dance would fit better, but that's just me. 

Reveal hidden contents

I would've put miracle if she lived...

What about her stats? I didn't see them anywhere?

I didn't really do stats since I have know idea how that works.

Made a build for Elincia 

Title: Devoted Queen
Name: Elincia
Orb Affinity: Red
Starting Rank: 5*

Character Description: The Queen of Crimea who lived most of her life hidden away. Pursues peace above all else but will take to arms when the situation calls for it. First appeared in Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance.

Stats: 158
HP: 38
Attack: 32
Speed: 38
Defence: 24
Resistance: 26

Weapon: Amiti: 16 mt. Speed -5. Attack twice when initiating combat.

Special: Sacred Cowl 
Passives: 
A: N/A
B: Renewal 3
C: Mercy - When initiating combat, if target's HP > 1, cannot drop target's HP below 1. If target's HP reaches 1, earn SP and EXP as if the target had been defeated. 

Some Fates Characters

Name: Silas

Title: Noble Friend

Unit: Sword Calvary

Description: A knight from Nohr and Corrin's friend. Appears in Fire Emblem Fates.

Star Rank: 3* - 4*

Weapons: Iron Sword, Steel Sword, Brave Sword, Brave Sword+

Special: Aegis

A Slot: Fortress Defense (unlocks at 4*)

B Slot: Earthsweep (If unit initiates attack, +3 defense, no follow up attack occurs)

Strategy: A tanky My Little Pony Emblem unit.

Friend Greeting: Oh, are you {Name}? {Friend} says hi!

Castle Quotes

Wow, this place reminds me of my youth.

{Name}, you need help?

Oh hey {Name}, you want to go hang out?

Wonderful day isn't it {Name}? 

Skill Activation

Stand down!

I'll make this quick!

I will protect my friends!

Goodbye!

Character Page

*laughs*

Do you need something?

I wonder how my friend is doing

Everything will be fine.

Just know that you aren't alone.

Selected

On my mark!

Let's go

Onward!

Level up

(0-1): Not enough. I need to get stronger.

(2-3): This shall work for now

(4-5): I'm growing as a knight!

Learning Skills

This will definitely help me improve!

Death

I failed... All of you...

{Name}, do you have any friends that you miss dearly? I'm curious. Why? Oh... When I was young, I had to be seperated from someone that I can call a friend. They were the reason I became a knight, so I could see them again. Thanks for listening to my rambling {Name}. I hope that one day I can be a good of a friend as you.

Kaze

Title: Calm Ninja

Unit: Infantry Dagger

Description: A Hoshidan Ninja and Saizo's twin brother. Appears in Fire Emblem Fates

Rarity: 3*-4*

Weapons: Iron Dagger, Steel Dagger, Killer Dagger, Killer Dagger+ (killer daggers minus 1 on special cooldown)

B Slot: Wings Of Mercy (unlocks at 4*)

C Slot: Dagger Valor (2x SP for dagger users if he survives. Unlocks at 5*)

Strategy: Surviving Jerk like Rinea. Debuffs too.

Friend Greeting: Are you {Name}? Friend sent me to deliver you a message: Hi.

Castle Quotes

This place reminds me of Hoshido

Is there anything you need?

At least I'm not being followed here.

Special Activation

The pain will pass! 

I'll make this quick!

You leave me no choice!

I won't allow it!

Character Page

Do you need something?

*laughs*

I'm glad your safe.

I'm impressed with your skills.

Selected in Battle

Yes?

Ok.

Shall We? 

Level Up

(0-1): This shall not suffice

(2-3): I need all the strength I can get

(4-5): I will protect everyone!

Learning Skills

I shall use this power for good

Death

I'm sorry...

Level 40, 5*

{Name}, have you had any regrets? I know it's a wierd question.... It's nothing really. Your concerned about me? Oh, that's a first. Well, when I was young, I made a mistake that costed me my father, and the king's child. I wish I would've told them. My father still could've been alive... I'm sorry to bug you with this. Thank you for caring.

And here it is, a collab with a spin-off of my favorite spin-off, Final Fantasy Crystal Defenders. Half of these don't have quotes because I couldn't think of anything for them.

Spoiler

Title: Master Bandit
Name: Thief
Orb Affinity: Grey (Dagger)
Starting Star Rank: 5 Star

Character Description: A master thief from another land, can steal anything...except for shoes. Appears in Final Fantasy Crystal Defenders.

Appearance: A generic Hume Thief from Final Fantasy Tactics A2.

HP: 32
ATK: 33
SPD: 38
DEF: 23
RES: 22

5* Weapon: Tonberry Knife (11 MT) (1 Rng. After combat, inflicts Def/Res-3 on foe through its next action. Damage +10 when attacking a unit that this unit last battled) (Cannot be inherited)
4* Weapon: Silver Dagger (7 MT) (After combat, inflicts Def/Res-5 on foe through its next action.)
3* Weapon: Steel Dagger (5 MT) (After combat, inflicts Def/Res-3 on foe through its next action.)
1* Weapon: Iron Dagger (3 MT) (After combat, inflicts Def/Res-3 on foe through its next action.)

Support Skill: First Aid (Restores 5 HP and removes status from target ally unit.)

3* Special Skill: ---

Skill A: Death Blow 1-3 (Grants Atk+[2/4/6] during combat if unit initiates the attack.)
Skill C: Steal: Feathers 1-3 (If unit battles and survives a map, get [5/10/20] Feathers)

Quotes

General Quotes

Summoned Quote: “Wha? Who are you? Last I checked I was about to steal a valuable weapon from someone... although... yours looks just as valuable..."

Castle Dialogue
1: “Hey do you know of any Judges here? No? Woo! Finally! I can do whatever I want without them watching over me!"
2: “I can steal almost anything, money, armor, weapons... except boots... What? I'm not a heartless cur."
3: “I just hope that moogle is careful with his magic here... it's more hurt than help... trust me."
4: “I bet the moogles in Goug would love to see that weapon of yours [Summoner]."
5: “I'm actually part of a Clan...Though the name is quite foggy to me for some reason..."

Visitor Quote: “Wow look at all the things I could take here... Oh! uh, [Friend] sends his greetings!"

Level Up
0-1: “Well...that's a bummer..."
2-3: “Could use a bit more to line my pockets..."
4-5: “I think I might've stolen someone's stats."

Skill Learned/Unlock Potential: “I'll be taking this..."

Battle Quotes

Selected 1: “What is it?"
Selected 2: “Yes?"
Selected 3: “Who's the sucker?"

Special 1: “One for the money."
Special 2: “What's yours is mine!"
Special 3: “Time to hit it big!"
Special 4: “Doink!"

Below 50% HP: "Rgh...“
Defeat: “Not the... slammer..."

Character Page Quotes

1: “Hm..."
2: “I don't get why everyone throws daggers around here... they should be stabbing with them."
3: “I can steal anything that isn't nailed down... except boots."
4: “Say what you want, and I'll get it for you."
5: “I like it here, I don't have the Judges watching my every action."
6: “Just to remind you, I'm only in your service until I get back to Jylland."
7: “They say money is no object... but it is... so I steal it."
8: “I could take that weapon you have... but I won't."

Confession

“Hey, I've noticed that you never gave me the assignment to steal anything. All of those battles I could've stolen their weapons, their abilities, their armor. Yet you never gave me the order. So, I guess I'll have to steal something from you. ...No I won't take your weapon [Summoner], though I bet those Moogles in Goug would love to take it apart... Never mind that thought, I'm going to steal the most valuable thing to you, your heart."

Spoiler

Title: Magical Moogle
Name: Black Mage
Orb Affinity: Green (Tome)

Character Description: A peculiar creature that excels in magic... but may get carried away by it. Appears in Final Fantasy Crystal Defenders.

Appearance: A generic Moogle Black Mage from Final Fantasy Tactics A2. Rides a Yellow Chocobo.

HP: 30
ATK: 40
SPD: 27
DEF: 18
RES: 31

MOV: 3, Cavalry

5* Weapon: Blizzaga (12 MT) (After Combat, units adjacent to target suffer (unit's Atk minus foe's Def or Res)/2 (Including Allies).)
4* Weapon: Blizzara (8 MT) (After Combat, units adjacent to target suffer (unit's Atk minus foe's Def or Res)/2 (Including Allies).)
3* Weapon: Elwind (6 MT)
1* Weapon: Wind (4 MT)

Support Skill: Choco Barrier (Inflicts an ally unit with status reducing damage taken until the start your turn.) (reduces damage taken by 25%) (Cannot be inherited)

3* Special Skill: ---

Skill A: Geomancy (Enhances base Weapon Triangle bonuses for this unit.) (+40%/-40% when at an advantage, +20%/-20% when neutral, +0%/-0% when at a disadvantage.) (Cannot be inherited)
Skill C: Threaten Res 1-3 (Inflicts Res-[3/4/5] on foes within 2 spaces through their next actions at the start of each turn.)

Quotes

General Quotes

Summoned Quote: “Kupo? Where am I? I was about to finish off a Flan too, Kupo..."

Castle Dialogue
1: “My brother is a Tinker, Kupo, I bet he would love to look at your weapon [Summoner]."
2: “Be careful when giving me orders to attack, Kupo, my magic might hurt our allies."
3: “Me and my friends are part of a Clan, Kupo, we're used to battles such as the ones done here, Kupo!"
4: “What are those weird creatures that the people ride here, Kupo? I've never seen anything like them in my life."
5: “Huh? Stop saying "Kupo" Kupo? I can't, it's sort of... natural? Kupo?"

Visitor Quote: “Your firend [Friend] has sent greetings to you, Kupo!"

Level Up
0-1: “Kupo..."
2-3: “Am I doing good, Kupo?
4-5: “I feel amazing, Kupo!"

Skill Learned/Unlock Potential: “The Magic in this world is amazing Kupo!"

Battle Quotes

Selected 1: “Kupo!"
Selected 2: “Kupo?"
Selected 3: “Let's go, Kupo!"

Special 1: “Freeze, Kupo!"
Special 2: “Kupo!"
Special 3: “Moogle magic, Kupo!"
Special 4: “Chill out, Kupo!

Below 50% HP: “Kupo!"
Defeat: “Kupo..."

Character Page Quotes

1: “Kupo!"
2: “Be careful around the Thief, Kupo. He might try to swipe some weapons and whatnot from the other heroes."
3: “If there were Chocobos here, we could use them as mounts, Kupo."
4: “Why do all the mages around here use tomes, Kupo? Normally Scholars and Seers use them."
5: “Good thing I brought a lot of Gysahl Greens... or else this place would smell worse than a Malboro, Kupo."
6: “If you keep poking me like that, Kupo... then I'm going to have to sharpen my knife..."
7: “Those beasts the Humes here ride look scary, Kupo."
8: “I know fire and thunder magick to, Kupo, but I prefer blizzard magick, especially on a hot day, Kupo."

Confession

“Kupo? does your weapon seem out of place to me? Of course not, Kupo! Some moogles in Jylland use weapons that look like yours in combat. Maybe I should get you one if you ever decide to visit, Kupo... Kupo? you want to ride my Chocobo? Sadly I can't, Kupo, unless you have a license. ...but you can ride her with me, Kupo, I bet it would be a lot better than those creatures the Humes here ride."

Spoiler

Title: Leaping Knight
Name: Dragoon
Orb Affinity: Blue (Lance)

Character Description: A chivalrous reptile who leaps into combat, as is traditional for Dragoons. Appears in Final Fantasy Crystal Defenders.

Appearance: A generic Bangaa Dragoon from Final Fantasy Tactics A2.

HP: 50
ATK: 37
SPD: 26
DEF: 29
RES: 16

5* Weapon: Dragon Whisker (16 MT) (After combat, deals damage equal to (unit's Atk minus foe's Def or Res) to the unit directly behind the target.) (Cannot be inherited)
4* Weapon: Silver Lance (11 MT)
3* Weapon: Steel Lance (8 MT)
1* Weapon: Iron Lance (6 MT)

3* Special Skill: Dragon Gaze (Grants +30% to Atk. Cooldown: 4 turns)
4* Special Skill: Jump (Before combat this unit initiates, remove this unit from the map (this does not count as a death). At the start of your next turn, this unit returns to the map and initiates battle with the target (regardless of range), granting +100% to Atk. Cooldown, 4 turns) (Infantry Lance units only)

Skill A: Distant Counter (Enables unit to counterattack regardless of distance to attacker.)
Skill B: Bonecrusher 1-3 (Grants unit +50% to Atk when attacked at HP ≤ [20%/35%/50%].)

Quotes

General Quotes

Summoned Quote: “And we were so close too... wait... where am I? Who are you?"

Castle Dialogue
1: “Don't worry Sir, I'll keep an eye on the more... troublesome members of the Order of Heroes."
2: “Where are the Judges here? They should be monitoring the battles we partake in Sir!"
3: “The magic here is more tame in comparison to the magic in Jylland. As the Magic there knew no friend or foe."
4: “What was that!? Did someone call me a lizard!? I will have their head cut off!"
5: “A Dragoon's weapon is his lance and his mount is the air itself"

Visitor Quote: “Sir! I bring greetings from [Friend]!"

Level Up
0-1: “How dishonorable of me..."
2-3: “I shall strive to do better, sir!"
4-5: “The power of the dragon flows!"

Skill Learned/Unlock Potential: “The powers you gave me are... mysterious."

Battle Quotes

Selected 1: “Yes sir!"
Selected 2: “Understood!"
Selected 3: “Yes commander?"

Special 1: “From the heavens!"
Special 2: “Unleash the dragon!"
Special 3: “THIS is for calling me a lizard!"
Special 4: “For Jylland!"

Below 50% HP: “Grah!"
Defeat: “Alas..."

Character Page Quotes

1: “Hmph!"
2: “Do you need something, Sir?"
3: “A Dragoon's weapons are his lance and the heavens."
4: “Such chaos on the battlefield... where are the Judges?"
5: “I wonder if there's an auction house around here?"
6: “How strange that none of the Humes here know that Lances can also hit the enemy behind their target..."
7: “They say look before you leap, but for Dragoons, we look as we leap."
8: “A word of advice, NEVER call a Bangaa a lizard... that includes me."

Confession

“Sir! I have completed my patrol. ...? You didn't order me to do so? Sorry, a bit of habit. You see, where I hail from, Monsters guided by darkness seek to destroy the crystals. If a crystal is destroyed, then... I fear the thought... but fear not, the light of the crystals does not shine upon this realm... strangely, so there is nothing to worry about."

Spoiler

Title: Dog-Eared Chronomancer
Name: Time Mage

Character Description: A jolly mage who can control the flow of time, but he is quick to make jokes about his abilities, Appears in Final Fantasy Crystal Defenders.

Appearance: A generic Nu Mou Time Mage from Final Fantasy Tactics A2.

HP: 43
ATK: 31
SPD: 22
DEF: 20

3* Weapon: Demi (0 MT) (Inflicts damage equal to (foe's current HP/2) on targeted foe after combat)

4* Support Skill: Curaga (2 Rng. Restores 15 HP. Restores 10 HP to units adjacent to targeted ally (including enemies))

2* Support Skill: Cura (2 Rng. Restores 10 HP. Restores 5 HP to units adjacent to targeted ally (including enemies))

1* Support Skill: Cure (2 Rng. Restores 5 HP. Restores 3 HP to units adjacent to targeted ally (including enemies))

2* Special Skill: Imbue (When healing an ally with a staff, increases recovered HP by 10. Cooldown: 1 turn)
3* Special Skill: Quicken (Fully charges targeted ally's Special skill. Cooldown: 5 turns)

Skill A: Turbo MP 1-3 (If unit has Special equipped, +[3/5/7] Damage when user is equipped with a Tome or Staff. +[3/5/7] HP restored when user is equipped with a staff. Slows Special trigger (cooldown count+1).) (Tome and Staff units only)

Spoiler

Title: Dancing Blade
Name: Fencer
Orb Affinity: Red (Sword)

Character Description: A Lop-eared woman who is a master duelist and hunter. Appears in Final Fantasy Crystal Defenders.

Appearance: A generic Vera Fencer from Final Fantasy Tactics A2.

HP: 31
SPD: 39
RES: 19

5* Weapon: Femme Fatale (14 MT) (When this unit is attacked while HP ≥ 50%, Attack twice when combat.) (Cannot be inherited)
4* Weapon: Silver Sword (11 MT)
3* Weapon: Steel Sword (8 MT)
1* Weapon: Iron Sword (6 MT)

3* Special Skill: Buckler (Reduces damage inflicted by attacks from adjacent foes by 30%. Cooldown: 3 turns)
4* Special Skill: Reflex (Reduces damage inflicted by Special skills from foes to 0. Cooldown: 3 turns)

Skill B: Bowbreaker 1-2, Return Fire (If unit's HP ≥ [90%/70%] in combat against a bow user, [unit makes a follow-up attack and foe cannot/Unit attacks first regardless of distance.])
Skill C: Hone Spd 1-3 (Grants adjacent allies Spd+[2/3/4] through their next actions at the start of each turn.)

Spoiler

Title: Draconic Beast Slayer
Name: Hunter
Orb Affinity: Grey (Bow)

Character Description: A very competitive woman with horns, wings, and tail of a Dragon. Appears in Final Fantasy Crystal Defenders

Appearance: A generic Gira Hunter from Final Fantasy Tactics A2.

HP: 35
SPD: 33
RES: 28

MOV: 2, Flying

5* Weapon: Seventh Heaven (14 MT) (At the start of every third turn, unit recovers 10 HP. Effective against Flying and Dragon units.) (Cannot be inherited)
4* Weapon: Silver Bow (9 MT) (Effective against flying units.)
3* Weapon: Steel Bow (6 MT) (Effective against flying units.)
1* Weapon: Iron Bow (4 MT) (Effective against flying units.)

3* Special Skill: Dragon Gaze (Grants +30% to Atk. Cooldown: 4 turns.)
4* Special Skill: Sidewinder (Grants +30% to Atk. Effective against cavalry units. Cooldown: 4 turns.) (Bow units only.)

Skill A: Grounded (If unit is not on Flyer only terrain (Water, Mountains, Etc.), Unit is treated as Infantry in combat rather than Flyer.) (Cannot be inherited)
Skill B: Renewal 1-3 (At the start of every [fourth/third/second] turn, restores 10 HP.)

Comments and criticisms are welcome.

On 7/18/2017 at 11:25 AM, Hero_Lucina said:

Some Fates Characters

Name: Silas

Title: Noble Friend

Unit: Sword Calvary

Description: A knight from Nohr and Corrin's friend. Appears in Fire Emblem Fates.

Star Rank: 3* - 4*

Weapons: Iron Sword, Steel Sword, Brave Sword, Brave Sword+

Special: Aegis

A Slot: Fortress Defense (unlocks at 4*)

B Slot: Earthsweep (If unit initiates attack, +3 defense, no follow up attack occurs)

Strategy: A tanky My Little Pony Emblem unit.

Friend Greeting: Oh, are you {Name}? {Friend} says hi!

Castle Quotes

Wow, this place reminds me of my youth.

{Name}, you need help?

Oh hey {Name}, you want to go hang out?

Wonderful day isn't it {Name}? 

Skill Activation

Stand down!

I'll make this quick!

I will protect my friends!

Goodbye!

Character Page

*laughs*

Do you need something?

I wonder how my friend is doing

Everything will be fine.

Just know that you aren't alone.

Selected

On my mark!

Let's go

Onward!

Level up

(0-1): Not enough. I need to get stronger.

(2-3): This shall work for now

(4-5): I'm growing as a knight!

Learning Skills

This will definitely help me improve!

Death

I failed... All of you...

{Name}, do you have any friends that you miss dearly? I'm curious. Why? Oh... When I was young, I had to be seperated from someone that I can call a friend. They were the reason I became a knight, so I could see them again. Thanks for listening to my rambling {Name}. I hope that one day I can be a good of a friend as you.

Kaze

Title: Calm Ninja

Unit: Infantry Dagger

Description: A Hoshidan Ninja and Saizo's twin brother. Appears in Fire Emblem Fates

Rarity: 3*-4*

Weapons: Iron Dagger, Steel Dagger, Killer Dagger, Killer Dagger+ (killer daggers minus 1 on special cooldown)

B Slot: Wings Of Mercy (unlocks at 4*)

C Slot: Dagger Valor (2x SP for dagger users if he survives. Unlocks at 5*)

Strategy: Surviving Jerk like Rinea. Debuffs too.

Friend Greeting: Are you {Name}? Friend sent me to deliver you a message: Hi.

Castle Quotes

This place reminds me of Hoshido

Is there anything you need?

At least I'm not being followed here.

Special Activation

The pain will pass! 

I'll make this quick!

You leave me no choice!

I won't allow it!

Character Page

Do you need something?

*laughs*

I'm glad your safe.

I'm impressed with your skills.

Selected in Battle

Yes?

Ok.

Shall We? 

Level Up

(0-1): This shall not suffice

(2-3): I need all the strength I can get

(4-5): I will protect everyone!

Learning Skills

I shall use this power for good

Death

I'm sorry...

Level 40, 5*

{Name}, have you had any regrets? I know it's a wierd question.... It's nothing really. Your concerned about me? Oh, that's a first. Well, when I was young, I made a mistake that costed me my father, and the king's child. I wish I would've told them. My father still could've been alive... I'm sorry to bug you with this. Thank you for caring.

Dammit. You keep beating me to units I was gonna do XD

On 7/12/2017 at 1:09 PM, Hero_Lucina said:

I didn't really do stats since I have know idea how that works.

I could help ya there, if you'd like?