Create-A-Hero Thread

Sire

Hmm. . . what if the lifetaker 3 was just reduced to 10 hp rather than the rather high 50% of max?  It would then be a situational renewal 3. Or make it akin to breath of life with thresholds of 3/5/7, if 10 hp is too much. Actually in that case Breath of Life would arguably be much stronger since it procs every combat initiated.

Edited by Usana

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, TheTuckingFypo said:

I like it. My question is; is he a red cavalry mage? I can't quite tell.

-----

As for Lifetaker, maybe lowering the % recovered and switching it with the Atk/Spd Drive would help too. But Renewal works.

Well if he was a red cavalry mage his BST would be too high for that role, but I guess that's not really that obvious. Either ways Arvis should be infantry (only way to give him epic stats lol). I've also always wondered why Robin(M/F) has the highest mage BST of 149, but all other mages are 148 and under; makes me wonder if I can give Arvis 1 more point in Atk.

As for the healing effect,... yes. I don't think you should use percentages that high as it can be overly OP for certain units. Instead I would make it like at HP ≤ 50% if unit initiates an attack and survives unit recovers 20±5% of Max HP, or something to that effect.

1 minute ago, Logos said:

Well if he was a red cavalry mage his BST would be too high for that role, but I guess that's not really that obvious. Either ways Arvis should be infantry (only way to give him epic stats lol). I've also always wondered why Robin(M/F) has the highest mage BST of 149, but all other mages are 148 and under; makes me wonder if I can give Arvis 1 more point in Atk.

As for the healing effect,... yes. I don't think you should use percentages that high as it can be overly OP for certain units. Instead I would make it like at HP ≤ 50% if unit initiates an attack and survives unit recovers 20±5% of Max HP, or something to that effect.

Oh! I get it! The A Skill is to nullify Poison Dagger! 

Fair. I'll look into it and play with some numbers.

Farina

Title: Mercenary Flier

Description: Middle of three sisters who are pegasus knights of Ilia. A proud mercenary who charges high prices and puts in the effort to match.

Unit Type: Lance Flier

Summonable: 4*, 5*

Weapons: Iron Lance, Steel Lance, Killer Lance, Killer Lance+

Skills

• Special: Galeforce
  • A: Fury (level 3 unlocks at 5*)
  • B: Desperation (level 3 unlocks at 4*)

4* Stats

• HP: 14/15/16 --> 31/35/38
  • Attack: 8/9/10 --> 29/32/35
  • Speed: 9/10/11 --> 30/33/36
  • Defense: 4/5/6 --> 21/24/27
  • Resistance: 5/6/7 --> 20/23/26

5* Stats

• HP: 15/16/17 --> 33/37/40
  • Attack: 9/10/11 --> 30/33/36
  • Speed: 9/10/11 --> 32/35/38
  • Defense: 4/5/6 --> 22/25/28
  • Resistance: 6/7/8 --> 24/27/30

Greeting

• "Hello there, (your name)! (friend name) sent me to say Hi! I'm doing this for free, so you better thank me."

Castle Quotes

• "This place sure is impressive. We don't have anything like it back home in Ilia. Just snow and mountains there..."
  • "What's up, (your name)? Need me to earn my fee?"
  • "Where I'm from, I am simply the finest mercenary money can buy. I guarantee it."
  • "Your commander seems like she knows her way around money. Maybe we can trade ideas!"
  • "I wonder how Fiora and Florina are doing. I hope they're doing okay."

Skill Activation

• "Time to pay up!"
  • "Now to earn my fee!"
  • "No time to rest!"

Level Up

• (0-1 stats): "Shoot! I can do better than this, I swear!"
  • (2-3 stats): "Not bad, but I can still do more."
  • (4-5 stats): "I'm worth every penny!"

Learning Skills

• "This'll help me earn my fee!"

5* Level 40 Convo

• "Listen, (your name), I want to say thanks. Why? Well, my homeland, Ilia, is a cold and barren place not fit for farming. To survive we have to become mercenaries. It usually doesn't pay well, and we don't get much respect from our employers either. But ever since I got here you and the rest of the Order have been nothing but friendly, and not in a fake way. I just want to let you know that I appreciate that. I might even lower my price. Don't count on it though!"

Some more ideas...

Passive skills:

Spoiler

(B) Initiation 1/2/3: When units HP is greater than 70%/60%/50% of total HP, all battles with and against this unit are treated as if they initiated the attack, triggering the effects of passives, special skills, and weapons (the unit who actually initiated the attack will still attack first)

(A) Extremist 1/2/3: Increases the units highest base stat by 2/4/6 and decreases the units lowest base stat by 2/4/6. If two stats have the same value, prioritization goes Attack > Speed > Defense > Resistance.

(A) Beastbane: deals effective damage to Cavalry units. Canceled out by skills that ignore this type of bonus damage.

(B) Honorary Fighter 1/2/3: When HP is greater than 70%/60%/50%, all Special skills, Weapon skills, and stat changes are ignored by both units, effectively making the battle a straight-on battle of power.

(C) Logic Ploy 1/2/3: If a unit in a cardinal direction of this unit has 5/3/1 HP less than this unit, their Defense and Resistance are Swapped.

Special Skills:

Spoiler

Brave Assault: Doubles the number of attacks this unit preforms on activation. Cooldown: 3

Swift Edge: Increases Damage by 30% of Speed. Cooldown: 4

Swift Strike: Increases Damage by 30% of Speed. Cooldown: 3

Trueblade: Increases Damage by 50% of Speed. Cooldown: 4

Hammer Down: Before combat is initiated, the targeted unit and all foes within 2 spaces of the unit are inflicted with a status that prevents them from counterattacking for the rest of the Player Phase. Cooldown: 5

3 hours ago, KMT4ever said:

4* Stats

• HP: 14/15/16 --> 31/35/38
  • Attack: 8/9/10 --> 29/32/35
  • Speed: 9/10/11 --> 30/33/36
  • Defense: 4/5/6 --> 21/24/27
  • Resistance: 5/6/7 --> 20/23/26

5* Stats

• HP: 15/16/17 --> 33/37/40
  • Attack: 9/10/11 --> 30/33/36
  • Speed: 9/10/11 --> 32/35/38
  • Defense: 4/5/6 --> 22/25/28
  • Resistance: 6/7/8 --> 24/27/30

Those stats are not physically possible.

Promotion gains from 4-star to 5-star are always the first, fourth, and fifth highest stats at level-1 5-star (or 3-star or 1-star) neutral (ties broken by stat order).

Growth rates are explained here in a simplified format: https://feheroes.gamepedia.com/Stat_Growth#Growth_Values. A growth point of 0 is a growth rate of 20%, and each additional growth point is 5%.

Just now, Ice Dragon said:

Those stats are not physically possible.

Promotion gains from 4-star to 5-star are always the first, fourth, and fifth highest stats at level-1 5-star (or 3-star or 1-star) neutral (ties broken by stat order).

Growth rates are explained here in a simplified format: https://feheroes.gamepedia.com/Stat_Growth#Growth_Values. A growth point of 0 is a growth rate of 20%, and each additional growth point is 5%.

I didn't know how this stuff works, and frankly I don't particularly care about the specifics. Still, I'll keep this in mind for future stuff.

25 minutes ago, KMT4ever said:

I didn't know how this stuff works, and frankly I don't particularly care about the specifics. Still, I'll keep this in mind for future stuff.

The easiest way is to back-fill stats. Take a look at other characters with the same value at level 40 and use the same level 1 value as they have. Then do a round of fixing up based on the level 1 stat total and growth rate/growth point total and generate the lower-rarity stats from what you ended up settling on.

On 18.6.2017 at 3:35 AM, Hilda said:

Another FFXI Colab due to its 15 years of existence!

Name: Aldo

Rarity: 5 Star only from a Special Event

Color/Class: Colorless, Daggers, Infantery, 2 Mov
Thief Job in FF11

Base Stats: HP 40/ATK 40/SPD 39/ DEF 16/ RES 14
THFs were considered Fast Damage Dealers, but had very poor Resistance Towards Magic and Defense Towards Physical Attacks.

Weapon: Vajra MT11. Effectiv against Flying Units
The Legendary Thief Weapon. Daggers were considered Piercing Weapons and were effectiv against Birds/Flying Monsters.

Assist Skill: None

Special: None

Passiv A: Sneak Attack 1-3, Enhances your Damage (not Attack) by 4[1], by 6[2], by 8[3] per hit, if an Ally stands between your Unit and the Target upon attack/defense.
Only inheritable by Infantery Units using Daggers, Bows or Staffs (Healers).
This was considered the Classic THF Attack and worked the same way in FF11 (basicly).

Passiv B: None

Passiv C: Aura Steal 1-3, If Units Speed > 5[1], > 3 [2], > 1[1] then Oponents Unit in Cardinal Directions, Buffs will be stolen and Transfered over to this Unit.

Quote when Pulling Aldo: "Hmm...."

ff11-ca-aldo.jpg

Edited by Hilda

Alrighty, let me take a crack at this. 

Young Huntress: Ruby (RWBY)

A optimistic fighter from an unknown realm. Leads a team of monster hunters.

Type: Infantry Axe (Green)

Rarity: 5*

Stats:

HP: Terrible (1)

ATK: Average (3)

SPD: Excellent (5)

DEF: Average (3)

Res: Poor (2)

Skills: 

Weapon: Crescent Rose (Mt:15| Range:1 | Can counterattack, regardless of range | NOT INHERITABLE)

Special Skill: Maelstrom (Cooldown: 4) Adds 80% of user's Speed stat to damage.

Passives: 

Slot A Skill: Swift Sparrow 2

Slot B Skill: Renewal 3

Inspiration 

Stat spread: Ruby's Semblance is superspeed, so of course her speed is her best stat. Because of this, she would be good for running Fury, Desparation, and Brave Axe+. To balance this, her survivability is terrible, despite her Aura.

Skills: I gave her Renewal to simulate how a Huntsman/Huntress's Aura regenerates.

So, tell me what you think!

Alrighty, let me take a crack at this. 

Young Huntress: Ruby (RWBY)

A optimistic fighter from an unknown realm. Leads a team of monster hunters.

Type: Infantry Axe (Green)

Rarity: 5*

Stats:

HP: Terrible (1)

ATK: Average (3)

SPD: Excellent (5)

DEF: Average (3)

Res: Poor (2)

Skills: 

Weapon: Crescent Rose (Mt:15| Range:1 | Can counterattack, regardless of range | NOT INHERITABLE)

Special Skill: Maelstrom (Cooldown: 4) Adds 80% of user's Speed stat to damage.

Passives: 

Slot A Skill: Swift Sparrow 2

Slot B Skill: Renewal 3

Inspiration 

Stat spread: Ruby's Semblance is superspeed, so of course her speed is her best stat. Because of this, she would be good for running Fury, Desparation, and Brave Axe+. To balance this, her survivability is terrible, despite her Aura.

Skills: I gave her Renewal to simulate how a Huntsman/Huntress's Aura regenerates.

So, tell me what you think!

On 8/2/2017 at 5:26 PM, Logos said:

Way way too OP. Lol. Skills like that will most likely always be exclusively a Special Skill in Heroes, and most likely will never be replicated as A or B skills.

On 8/2/2017 at 6:48 PM, Usana said:

Hmm. . . what if the lifetaker 3 was just reduced to 10 hp rather than the rather high 50% of max?  It would then be a situational renewal 3. Or make it akin to breath of life with thresholds of 3/5/7, if 10 hp is too much. Actually in that case Breath of Life would arguably be much stronger since it procs every combat initiated.

Took your guys' opinions into consideration and made the following changes.

Hide contents

Kiran (Fypo)

A frail girl from who came from a world unlike any other. Has a calming effect on others and is mysteriously likable. Appears in ?.

Affinity: Neutral Dagger

Weapon: Breidablik (Dagger-laser-pistol thing) - 10MT - After combat, foe receives Def/Res -5 until the end of foe's next action. If this unit KO's a foe, either 10 HP or 50% of unit's max HP is regained, whichever is lower. (Lifetaker)
Assist: Pep Talk (like Dance/Sing)
Special: Cyclone - Boosts damage dealt by 50% of unit's Speed. Cooldown 3.
A: -
B: -
C: Drive Atk/Spd - Grants allies within 2 spaces +Atk/Spd +2 during combat.

Growth Points:

A Ranged, Trainee "Dancer" unit.

7,9,10,4,4  3/10/11/5/5

Stats (5*):

Level 1: 12/2/8/3/3   15/2/7/2/2

Total: 28

Level 40: 36/30/38/20/20  30/32/40/21/21

Total: 144

This unit can only have neutral IV's.

------

Inspiration came from... I'm not sure actually. 

Affinity and Weapon - I'll admit, I almost made my Summoner a Red Tome User. The only thing that kept me from doing so, was that I elected to keep the Breidablik as a weapon. My next question was "What affinity would it be?" Any melee affinities were quickly ruled out, considering the Breidablik is pistol-like by design. Magic and Staves were also ruled out, as my aim was to fit my Kiran unit in as if she were a main story (physical) unit (like Alfonse). That left me with  Bows and Daggers. Since Virion's a bow user and part of the tutorial, the idea of Kiran's weapon being a bow was out (considering that bullets, like arrows, are projectiles... I almost picked it though), and thus became a dagger user. 

With the Breidablik becoming a dagger, it got the debuffs trait a dagger weapon has. However, I opted to only debuff by -5 rather than -7, so I could fit in a special skill in the form of Lifetaker. Breidablik is Kiran exclusive.

Assist, Special and Skills - I wanted to follow the game interpretation of Kiran to an extent, not being able to fight (or so we thought), and the pinnacle of the army's morale. This led me to make Kiran a "Dancer", but in the form of "Pep Talk", motivating and invigorating their team mates to victory. I put Drive Atk/Spd as Kiran's C-slot. It grants allies within 2 spaces a boost of Atk/Spd +2 during combat. Kiran is a non-inheritable unit.

For her Special, I made a speed version of Bonfire and Iceberg. I called it Cyclone, because I couldn't think of anything else.

Stats and Growth Points - I opted to make Kiran a trainee unit, consistent with what the game interprets Kiran as; unable to fight. Also being a ranged Dancer, this made Kiran's 5* base (level 1) stats the worst I've ever seen, totaling at a measley 28 points. However, because they are a trainee unit, their GP totaled at 34 points (normal (a melee infantry unit's GP) is 31 points), after the 3 point reduction for being a ranged unit. Because of their higher GP, this somewhat fixed their max stats (totaled out at 144). For their stats, the only real advantage they have over most of the cast is their speed. All Kiran's other stats are either mediocre (Atk) to an utter disaster (HP, Def and Res). Since Kiran would be a story unit, they can only have neutral IV's, leaving them unable to potentially patch up their stats. 

Changes:

Spoiler
  • The biggest change was that I swapped Lifetaker and Drive Atk/Spd. I opted to keep Lifetaker, so Kiran could be unique, and what better way to do that by making it Breidablik's special effect. 
  • Kiran's stats have been altered to nullify Lifetaker. HP has been lowered from 36 to 30, meaning Lifetaker will only heal 10 HP, not 18. Stats have been reorganized to balance out the decrease in HP. Lifetaker has also been nerfed to not be OP as fuck.
  • Redesigned to synergize with the Askr trio (though Kiran synergizes best with Alfonse and his big atk stat), and a high risk, high reward glass cannon unit. 

Next time: Re-re-edits on Sumia, Kellam and Nils, and possibly another new character!

EDIT: I forgot Nils' stats were identical to Ninian's, so his don't necessarily need adjusting to accommodate the stat growth mechanics.

Edited by TheTuckingFypo

2 hours ago, TheTuckingFypo said:

Took your guys' opinions into consideration and made the following changes.

Reveal hidden contents

Kiran (Fypo)

A frail girl from who came from a world unlike any other. Has a calming effect on others and is mysteriously likable. Appears in ?.

Affinity: Neutral Dagger

Weapon: Breidablik (Dagger-laser-pistol thing) - 10MT - After combat, foe receives Def/Res -5 until the end of foe's next action. If this unit KO's a foe, either 10 HP or 50% of unit's max HP is regained, whichever is lower. (Lifetaker)
Assist: Pep Talk (like Dance/Sing)
Special: Cyclone - Boosts damage dealt by 50% of unit's Speed. Cooldown 3.
A: -
B: -
C: Drive Atk/Spd - Grants allies within 2 spaces +Atk/Spd +2 during combat.

Growth Points:

A Ranged, Trainee "Dancer" unit.

7,9,10,4,4  3/10/11/5/5

Stats (5*):

Level 1: 12/2/8/3/3   15/2/7/2/2

Total: 28

Level 40: 36/30/38/20/20  30/32/40/21/21

Total: 144

This unit can only have neutral IV's.

------

Inspiration came from... I'm not sure actually. 

Affinity and Weapon - I'll admit, I almost made my Summoner a Red Tome User. The only thing that kept me from doing so, was that I elected to keep the Breidablik as a weapon. My next question was "What affinity would it be?" Any melee affinities were quickly ruled out, considering the Breidablik is pistol-like by design. Magic and Staves were also ruled out, as my aim was to fit my Kiran unit in as if she were a main story (physical) unit (like Alfonse). That left me with  Bows and Daggers. Since Virion's a bow user and part of the tutorial, the idea of Kiran's weapon being a bow was out (considering that bullets, like arrows, are projectiles... I almost picked it though), and thus became a dagger user. 

With the Breidablik becoming a dagger, it got the debuffs trait a dagger weapon has. However, I opted to only debuff by -5 rather than -7, so I could fit in a special skill in the form of Lifetaker. Breidablik is Kiran exclusive.

Assist, Special and Skills - I wanted to follow the game interpretation of Kiran to an extent, not being able to fight (or so we thought), and the pinnacle of the army's morale. This led me to make Kiran a "Dancer", but in the form of "Pep Talk", motivating and invigorating their team mates to victory. I put Drive Atk/Spd as Kiran's C-slot. It grants allies within 2 spaces a boost of Atk/Spd +2 during combat. Kiran is a non-inheritable unit.

For her Special, I made a speed version of Bonfire and Iceberg. I called it Cyclone, because I couldn't think of anything else.

Stats and Growth Points - I opted to make Kiran a trainee unit, consistent with what the game interprets Kiran as; unable to fight. Also being a ranged Dancer, this made Kiran's 5* base (level 1) stats the worst I've ever seen, totaling at a measley 28 points. However, because they are a trainee unit, their GP totaled at 34 points (normal (a melee infantry unit's GP) is 31 points), after the 3 point reduction for being a ranged unit. Because of their higher GP, this somewhat fixed their max stats (totaled out at 144). For their stats, the only real advantage they have over most of the cast is their speed. All Kiran's other stats are either mediocre (Atk) to an utter disaster (HP, Def and Res). Since Kiran would be a story unit, they can only have neutral IV's, leaving them unable to potentially patch up their stats. 

Changes:

Reveal hidden contents
  • The biggest change was that I swapped Lifetaker and Drive Atk/Spd. I opted to keep Lifetaker, so Kiran could be unique, and what better way to do that by making it Breidablik's special effect. 
  • Kiran's stats have been altered to nullify Lifetaker. HP has been lowered from 36 to 30, meaning Lifetaker will only heal 10 HP, not 18. Stats have been reorganized to balance out the decrease in HP. Lifetaker has also been nerfed to not be OP as fuck.
  • Redesigned to synergize with the Askr trio (though Kiran synergizes best with Alfonse and his big atk stat), and a high risk, high reward glass cannon unit. 

Next time: Re-re-edits on Sumia, Kellam and Nils, and possibly another new character!

I'd say it's still pretty OP. lol Not because of Lifetaker now, but because of the Special Skill, which I'm assuming is inheritable. People normally don't have too high of Def or Res, but their speed can be insanely high like 45+, which would give additional 22 damage plus the opportunity to double/quadruple attack. If Bridal Cordelia had it... my goodness she would be unstoppable. Usually if units have good attack, and speed they don't have as high def, and res so that they don't get to utterly abuse Iceberg/Glacies, or Bonfire/Ignis in addition to the opportunity to double attack and activate their specials faster. However, that's just my reasoning behind it. I think your character is still pretty okay because you can argue for equality of support-stat-specials I guess. :P I think the only thing that might be a little impossible is the BST because melee dancers compared to their attacker melee counterparts lose about 9-8 points, so if you have a ranged unit, it should lose 8-9 points from maximum possible ranged-unit BST, I think 140 would do okay for that. Other than that it looks very nice.

I don't know if you would mind this, but would consider taking a look at my own units as well? I tried making their stats a good representation of their abilities. I think Riccard might be a bit too OP, but idk. ;I 

I wish I could make art for them would look so dope, but I'm a horrible drawer/photoshopper.

On 7/22/2017 at 4:56 AM, Logos said:

Nero Lionheart:

Reveal hidden contents

This is a character I made-up as an FE Lord.His original name is actually Nero Bostanne, but he later earned the last name Lionheart because he was considered to be as bold and fierce as a lion, and was granted that name by a lord he fought for. He starts off very poor early in his life born in a poor family and of a naturally segregated race of red-eyed folk. He starts of early in his adult life (16 yr old) as an axe wielder, who loaded every strike with as much strength as he could. It made him effective on the battlefield and as he tried to make a name for himself. However, it wasn't enough, especially when he met a swordsmaster who showed him his flaws in combat, and eventually taught him how to fight with most effectively with greater speed and accuracy. Nero masters the sword and surprisingly becomes better than his master eventually, and he gains a special sword from his lord commander, the sword is a hybrid between a sabre and a longsword. In his final battle where he leads the fight against the main city of the kingdom he sought to help overtake he wears a grand spectacular armor gifted and a legendary axe to him by his dying lord and commander. I wanted to make units for his three different forms. So here it is:

The Young Lion (Berserker-Type)

Reveal hidden contents

Title: Young Butcher

Name: Nero (Bostanne)

Base Stats (5 Stars): HP/ 20 Atk/ 11 Spd/ 9 Def/ 4 Res/ 3

Lvl 40 Stats (5 Stars): HP/ 42 Atk/ 39 Spd/ 30 Def/ 28 Res/ 18

Weapons:

Iron Axe

Steel Axe

Killer Axe: Mt: 7 Rng: 1 Eff: Accelerates Special trigger (cooldown count-1).

Killer Axe +: Mt: 11 Rng: 1 Eff: Accelerates Special trigger (cooldown count-1). SP: 300

Skills:

A Skills:

Life and Death 1: Grants Atk/Spd+3. Inflicts Def/Res-3. SP: 50

Life and Death 2: Grants Atk/Spd+4. Inflicts Def/Res-4. SP: 100

Life and Death 3: Grants Atk/Spd+5. Inflicts Def/Res-5. SP: 200

B Skills:

None

C Skills:

Threaten Atk 1: Inflicts Atk-3 on foes within 2 spaces through their next actions at the start of each turn. SP: 50

Threaten Atk 2: Inflicts Atk-3 on foes within 2 spaces through their next actions at the start of each turn. SP: 100

Threaten Atk 3: Inflicts Atk-3 on foes within 2 spaces through their next actions at the start of each turn. SP: 200

Support Skill:

None

Special Skill:

Retribution: Grants bonus to damage dealt equal to 30% of damage suffered. Cool Down: 3 Turns SP: 100

Reprisal: Grants bonus to damage dealt equal to 30% of damage suffered. Cool Down: 2 Turns SP: 200

Movement: Infantry

Unyielding Knight (With Special Armor)

Reveal hidden contents

Title: Unyielding Knight

Name: Nero (Lionheart)

Base Stats (5*)HP/18-20 Atk/8-10 Spd/7-9 Def/7-9 Res/3-5

Lvl 40 Stats (5*): HP/42-45-48 Atk/31-34-37 Spd/32-35-38 Def/28-32-36 Res/19-22-25

Weapons:

Iron Axe

Steel Axe

Silver Axe

Graenyte - Mt: 16 Rng: 1 Eff: Grants +10 to damage when Special triggers.

Skills:

A Slot

Mobility - Grants Mov+1. (Exclusive Skill) SP: 200

B Slot

Quick Riposte 1 - Unit automatically makes a follow-up attack if attacked at HP ≥ 90%.

Quick Riposte 2 - Unit automatically makes a follow-up attack if attacked at HP ≥ 80%.

Quick Riposte 3 - Unit automatically makes a follow-up attack if attacked at HP ≥ 70%.

C Slot

None

Support Skill

None

Glowing Ember - Boosts damage dealt by 50% of unit's Def 

CD: 4 Turns SP: 100

Bonfire - Boosts damage dealt by 50% of unit's Def.

CD: 3 Turns SP: 200

Movement - Armored

Lion King (Swordsmaster-Type)

Reveal hidden contents

Title:  Lion King

Name: Nero (Lionheart)

Base Stats: HP/ 18-20 Atk/ 8-10  Spd/ 11-13 Def/ 4-6 Res/ 3-5

Lvl 40 Stats (5*): HP/ 37-40-43 Atk/ 32-35-38 Spd/ 35-39-43 Def/ 22-25-28 Res/ 16-19-22

Weapons:

Iron Sword

Steel Sword

Silver Sword

Piercion: Mt: 16 Rng: 1 Eff: Enables counterattack regardless of distance if this unit is attacked.

Skills:

A Skill

Relentless Fury 1: If unit initiates combat, unit granted Atk/Spd/Def/Res+2 during battle. Unit takes 2 damage after combat. SP: 50

Relentless Fury 2: If unit initiates combat, unit granted Atk/Spd/Def/Res+3 during battle. Unit takes 3 damage after combat. SP: 100

Relentless Fury 3: If unit initiates combat, unit granted Atk/Spd/Def/Res+4 during battle. Unit takes 4 damage after combat. SP: 200

or alternatively

Death Blow 1: Grants Atk+2 during combat if unit initiates the attack. SP: 50

Sturdy Blow 1: If unit initiates combat, unit granted Atk/Def+2 during battle. SP: 100

Sturdy Blow 2: If unit initiates combat, unit granted Atk/Def+4 during battle. SP: 200

B Skill

Vantage 1: Unit counterattacks first when attacked at HP ≤ 25% SP: 50

Vantage 2: Unit counterattacks first when attacked at HP ≤ 50% SP: 100

Vantage 3: Unit counterattacks first when attacked at HP ≤ 75% SP: 200

C Skill

None

Support Skill:

None

Special Skill:

New Moon: Resolve combat as if foe suffered Def/Res-30% CD: 3 Turns SP: 100

Luna: Resolve combat as if foe suffered Def/Res-50% CD: 3 Turns SP: 200

Aether: Resolve combat as if foe suffered Def/Res-50%. Unit recovers HP=half damage dealt. CD: 5 Turns SP: 500

Zaccarias

Reveal hidden contents

A young blonde royal knight in armor that's rumored to have turned (slightly) golden from all the success the young knight has had. Zaccarias is a newcomer while Lionheart reigned, and he looked to make it all the way to the rank of a general. Zaccarias is a knight that thrives to outperform all other generals, and he does. He's a young prodigy the kind that Lionheart needs to run his army, as he is busy running the kingdom.

Title: Prodigy Knight

Orb Affinity: Blue

Base Stats 5* Lvl 1: HP/21-23 Atk/9-11 Spd/4-6 Def/10-12 Res/3-5

Base Stats 5* Lvl 40: HP/47-50-53 Atk/32-35-38 Spd/23-27-31 Def/31-34-37 Res/19-22-25

Weapons:

Iron Lance

Steel Lance

Silver Lance

Dagrfleinn: Mt: 16 Eff: Enables unit to counterattack regardless of distance to attacker.

or

Gungnir: Mt: 16 Eff: Enables unit to counterattack regardless of distance to attacker.

Skills:

A

Close Defense 1 - If unit is attacked by foe using sword, axe, lance, or dragonstone, unit receives Def/Res+2 during combat. SP: 60

Close Defense 2 - If unit is attacked by foe using sword, axe, lance, or dragonstone, unit receives Def/Res+4 during combat. SP: 120

Close Defense 3 - If unit is attacked by foe using sword, axe, lance, or dragonstone, unit receives Def/Res+6 during combat. SP: 240

B

Wary Counter 1 - During the start of combat if unit takes any damage, can counterattack, and is at HP ≥ 90%,  then unit always immediately counter attacks. SP: 60

Wary Counter 2 - During the start of combat if unit takes any damage, can counterattack, and is at HP ≥ 80%,  then unit always immediately counter attacks. SP: 120

Wary Counter 3 - During the start of combat if unit takes any damage, can counterattack, and is at HP ≥ 70%,  then unit always immediately counter attacks. SP: 240

C

None

Support Skill

None

Special Skill

Buckler - Reduces damage inflicted by attacks from adjacent foes by 30%. CD: 3 Turns SP: 100

Pavise - Reduces damage inflicted by attacks from adjacent foes by 50%. CD: 3 Turns SP: 200

Illiya

Reveal hidden contents

Illiya is of the same race of people as Nero, but she is one of the rare kind of her race who has special powers, and the ability to turn into a dragon whenever they want. However, it's hard for her to change back while she is in her dragon form, so using a Dragonstone helps her change back and forth much more easily. She was rescued by Nero because Nero felt sympathy for her after he had destroyed her home during the verge of a war. Nero realizes she has special powers, and keeps her hidden from the rest of the world.

Title: Witch of Dragons

Type: Icon_Class_Red_Beast.png

Lvl 40 5* Base Stats: HP/34-37-41 Atk/33-36-39 Spd/30-33-36 Def/28-31-34 Res/23-26-29

Weapons:

Dark Breath

Dark Breath+

Curse Breath - Mt:11 Rng:Eff: After this unit attacks, foes within 2 spaces of target suffer Atk/Spd/Def/Res-3 through their next actions. Slows Special trigger (cooldown count+1).

Curse Breath+ - Mt:15 Rng:Eff: After this unit attacks, foes within 2 spaces of target suffer Atk/Spd/Def/Res-3 through their next actions. Slows Special trigger (cooldown count+1).

Skills:

A

None

B

Poison Strike 1

Poison Strike 2

Poison Strike 3

C

Hone Spd 1

Drive Spd 1: Grants allies within 2 spaces Spd+2 During combat. 

Drive Spd 2: Grants allies within 2 spaces Spd+3 during combat.

Movement: Icon_Move_Infantry.png

Riccard Lionheart

Reveal hidden contents

Riccard is the son of Nero Lionheart. He does not have his father's fighting prowess, but he does have his father's intellect. Riccard's swordsmanship is generally slightly above average, but not good enough to match up to other well trained lords, and especially not anywhere near his sister. Riccard is more interested in obtaining knowledge, and power that can completely outclass melee combat. This ends up leading to his great magical prowess, which he has a secret gift for. Riccard obtianed the recessive trait for people of his kind, and he ended up having golden eyes instead of red. This recessive trait is so rare it hasn't been seen in hundreds of years by anyone. It is prophesied that those who obtain golden eyes will be able to use the great power of light, and Riccard ends up being able to do just that, but he also has the blood of his mother a dragon, that gives him great prowess in the dark arts of magic as well. Eventually Riccard after some time venturing obtains a divine blade that lights up in golden fire that he can wield in addition to being able to use his immense magic. Anyways here is me trying to create a FEH unit of Riccard.

Title: Darkness' Embrace

Type: Icon_Class_Red_Sword.png

5* Lvl 40 Base Stats: HP/38-41-44 Atk/28-31-34 Spd/24-27-30 Def/25-28-31 Res/27-31-35

Weapons:

Iron Sword

Steel Sword

Silver Sword

Light Claw: Mt: 16 Rng: 1 Eff: If unit special triggers during combat, add unit's Atk - foe's Res as damage. Slows Special trigger (cooldown count+2).

Skills:

A

Magic Ward 1: If unit is attacked by foe using, magic, dragonstone, or staff, unit receives Res+4 during combat. SP: 50

Magic Ward 2: If unit is attacked by foe using, magic, dragonstone, or staff, unit receives Res+6 during combat. SP: 100

Magic Ward 3: If unit is attacked by foe using, magic, dragonstone, or staff, unit receives Res+8 during combat. SP: 200

B

Renewal 1

Renewal 2

Renewal 3

C

Support Skill:

None

Special Skill:

Chilling Wing

Iceberg

Ellisa Lionheart

Reveal hidden contents

She is the daughter of Nero Lionheart, and one of the best swordsmasters in the realm. Her skill with a sword is unparalleled, she was trained by her father, and her father's leading general, Zaccarias. Although her father passed away before she could become an adult, Ellisa still remains strong for her family. She cares about her brother dearly, and tries to help him train, which is the only reason her brother isn't completely awful in melee combat. She never bested her father, but she bested the son of Zaccarias, Lloyrell, who is trained by his father (who is the new king regent, due to Riccard being somewhat of a minor, and of course because King Nero is presumed dead in battle) and some of the finest swordsman in the kingdom. When Lloyrell kills his father, and attempts to overtake the kingdom, Ellisa tries to kill Lloyrell right then and there at the expense of her own life, but Riccard manages to restrain her, and they both are forced to retreat, and then eventually flee from the kingdom since Lloyrell's banner-men, both new and old, overwhelm those directly loyal to house Lionheart. Ellisa now tries to venture with her brother to try and reforge their army, and obtain new allies, so that they can defeat back Lloyrell's men, and take back the kingdom that rightfully belongs to them.

Title: The Lioness

Movement:Icon_Move_Infantry.png

Lvl 40 5* Stats: HP/35-38-41 Atk/31-34-37 Spd/34-37-40 Def/22-25-28 Res/21-24-27

Weapons:

Iron Sword

Steel Sword

Silver Sword

Piercion: Mt: 16 Rng: 1 Eff: Enables counterattack regardless of distance if this unit is attacked.

Skills

A

Life and Death 1

Life and Death 2

Life and Death 3

B

Desperation 1

Desperation 2

Desperation 3

C

None

Support Skill

Accelerate - Accelerates adjacent ally's Special Trigger (target's cooldown count-1). Slows unit's Special trigger (cooldown count+1). SP: 300 

(Restriction: Does not work on units that already have a similar effect applied to them, such as Killer Lance+, or Quickened Pulse.)

Special Skills

None

Heron Time!

Reyson:

Spoiler

Reyson

"Staff" Flier Refresher

Weapon: Valor- adjacent allies receive +2 Atk/Spd at the start of each turn.

Special: Recovery- Cooldown count of 1, when refreshing (or healing with a staff) an ally, all allies are cured of stat debuffs.

Assist: Sing

A Skill: Defiant Atk

C Skill: Threaten Res (the idea of a Defiant and Threaten is that Reyson is vigorous despite his frail form).

For Stat Spread- give him the highest HP and Def of the Herons, but lower Atk and Res.

Leanne:

Spoiler

Leanne

"Staff" Flier Refresher

Weapon: Blessing- heals adjacent allies for 50% each of damage dealt after attacking (Drain mixed with Breath of Life).

Special: Bliss- Cooldown count of 1, accelerates all allies' (excluding this unit's) special triggers by 1 after refreshing/healing an ally.

B Skill: Dazzling Staff

C Skill: Goad Fliers (What? she's loved by all the Bird Laguz and Elincia too! And unlike the Hones and Fortifies, the 1 char per Goad limit has already been broken (thanks Reinhardt)).

For Stat Spread- give her the highest Spd of the Herons (even though Reyson is faster in RD).

Rafiel:

Spoiler

Rafiel

"Staff" Infantry Refresher

Weapon: Sorrow- delays the targeted enemy's special count by 2 after attacking.

Special: Vigor- Cooldown count of 2, causes the refresher's refresh to affect all adjacent allies.

A Skill: Fortress Res- increases Res by 3/4/5, but decreases Atk by 3.

B Skill: Seal Atk.

For Stat Spread- make him the slowest of the Herons, but also the highest Atk and Res.

16 minutes ago, Logos said:

I'd say it's still pretty OP. lol Not because of Lifetaker now, but because of the Special Skill, which I'm assuming is inheritable. People normally don't have too high of Def or Res, but their speed can be insanely high like 45+, which would give additional 22 damage plus the opportunity to double/quadruple attack. If Bridal Cordelia had it... my goodness she would be unstoppable. Usually if units have good attack, and speed they don't have as high def, and res so that they don't get to utterly abuse Iceberg/Glacies, or Bonfire/Ignis in addition to the opportunity to double attack and activate their specials faster. However, that's just my reasoning behind it. I think your character is still pretty okay because you can argue for equality of support-stat-specials I guess. :P I think the only thing that might be a little impossible is the BST because melee dancers compared to their attacker melee counterparts lose about 9-8 points, so if you have a ranged unit, it should lose 8-9 points from maximum possible ranged-unit BST, I think 140 would do okay for that. Other than that it looks very nice.

I don't know if you would mind this, but would consider taking a look at my own units as well? I tried making their stats a good representation of their abilities. I think Riccard might be a bit too OP, but idk. ;I 

I wish I could make art for them would look so dope, but I'm a horrible drawer/photoshopper.

Sure, I can do that.

Nero, Young Butcher, is fine. No changes necessary.

Nero, Unyielding Knight, is also good, and no necessary changes are needed, from what I can see. I like that A skill.

For Nero, The Lion King, I'd go with Sturdy Blow. Relentless Fury out-dates Fury, just like how Slaying Bow/Blade outdated the Killer Bow/Blade. Also, I can't exactly tell if he's Infantry, Cavalry or an Armored unit. I could only figure out that he's red and wields a sword...

Zaccarias is fine. I don't quite understand Wary Counter though.

I can't say much for Illiya, since I personally don't see anything that sicks out, besides her Weapon. I think nothing needs to be changed here, except maybe lowering the Might of Cursed breath from 15 to 13 to match Corrin's Dark Breath and Fae's/Ninian's Light Breath.

Interesting. With Riccard, I think the Magic Ward will do much for him, since his resistance is sky high anyways. I like the concept of the skill though. The Light Claw is interesting, and not as OP as you think, since it only boosts damage when his Special triggers. However, I would put more restrictions on it, like additional cooldown time for his Special (+3). 

Ellisia's stat spread reminds me of Hana... Like, A lot (maybe you could fix that). I think between her and Riccard, she is more OP, considering that her weapon has Distant Counter, and her base kit is Hana's dream... I'd probably give her one or the other, not both. On a side note, I really like you concept of Accelerate as a Support Skill. That's a thumbs up.

Hope that helps!

------

Anyways, Kellam and Sumia are done being polished up.

Spoiler

Title: The Invisible Shepherd (or, The Invisible Knight)
Name: Kellam
Orb Affinity: Blue Lance
Rarity: 3*-4*

Character Description: A knight who serves in the Shepherds. His presence mostly goes unnoticed. Supposedly appears in Fire Emblem: Awakening.

Growth Points:

7/8/6/10/2

5* Stats (Level 1) 

HP: 18/19/20
Atk: 9/10/11
Spd: 7/8/9
Def: 9/10/11
Res: 6/7/8

Total: 54

5* Stats (Level 40)

HP: 40/43/46
Atk: 33/36/39
Spd: 26/30/33 
Def: 37/40/44
Res: 16/20/23

Total: 169

Movement: 1 (Armored)
Strengths: High BST - tied for highest BST with Draug, Amazing Def, decent Atk, Good speed for an Armored Unit.
Weaknesses: Armorslayers, Hammers, Heavy Lances, Tomes, Lackluster HP for an Armored Unit, disgusting Res.

Weapon (5*): Javelin+ (10mt, 1-2 range), Kellam exclusive
Weapon (3*): Javelin (8mt, 2 range), Kellam exclusive
Weapon (2*): Steel Lance (8 mt, 1 range)
Weapon (1*): Iron Lance (6mt, 1 range)

Support Skill: ---

Special Skill: Glimmer

Skill A: Distant Defense (Unlocks fully at 5*)
Skill B: Wings of Mercy (Unlocks fully at 4*)
Skill C: ---

Quotes

Level Up, Learn Skill, Unlock Potential and Summon Quotes

1-2 Stats Up: "Barely noticeable, just like me..."
3-4 Stats Up: "Hey, did you see how- Oh, no one's looking."
5+ Stats Up: "Oh wow, look at all this growth! You can see it too, right?"

Learn Skill: "Do you think this will make me more... visible?"
Unlock Potential: "Look at me now! I'll be sure to be of more help."

Summon Quote: "Where am I? Wait, you can see me?... Yes? I'd be honored to help you. I can be your invisible aid."

Battle Quotes

Selection 1: "You can SEE me?"
Selection 2: "Yes?"
Selection 3: "Ready when you are."

Special 1: "Never saw me coming!"
Special 2: "Now you see me!"
Special 3: "Surprise!"
Special 4: "It's my big moment!"
Special 5: "It's my time to shine!"

Defeat: "I... Didn't see... that coming..."

Detailed Character Screen Quotes

Quote 1: "Oh! Forgive me! I didn't mean to surprise you there."
Quote 2: "People tend to not see me-... Hey, wait! Where are you going?"
Quote 3: "Please, don't be spooked if there's an extra place setting in the Mess Hall."
Quote 4: "Even my comrades in the Shepherds never really noticed me..."
Quote 5: "*sigh*"
Quote 6: "Gah!... Phew, you got me real good there. I didn't see you coming."
Quote 7: "I like to think that I'm valuable to your team. The enemy has yet to notice me."
Quote 8: "My dream is to stand out; be noticed for once... Being "invisible" can get kind of lonely."

Home Castle Quotes

Normal 1: "Ah, [Summoner]! Making rounds again? I admire your diligence... -Hey! Wait up!"
Normal 2: "Oh, [Summoner]! You can see me! Did you need anything?"
Normal 3: "I'm so glad you can see me (most of the time)."
Normal 4: "I'm sorry if I ever surprise you. You see, I have this tendency to be hidden in plain sight."

Guest Greetings: "I have come to deliver greetings from [Friend]... Umm... Hello? You can see me, right?"

5-Star, Level 40 Special Dialogue:

"Oh, [Summoner]!... Thank goodness, I didn't scare you this time."
"Now that you can see me, I'd like to speak with you."
"I've been reflecting over the time I've been around here helping you and the order of Heroes."
"I have been around longer than you think, but that doesn't matter."
"What matters is that you notice me now, and I couldn't be happier."
"All I've ever wanted was to be noticed, even if I'm only really noticed by you (sometimes)."
"For that, I thank you. You have made me feel that my time here is well spent."
"Oh! Don't worry, [Summoner], I'm not planning on disappearing on you or anything!"
"I couldn't leave now; not without helping you end this war."
"So please, let me continue to be your invisible shield. I promise that I'll be worth your while."
"...-[Summoner]? Where'd you go? [Summoner]?"

Changes Made:

• Added stats to Kellam
    • 05/19/17 - I made an error when I made my first attempt at Kellam. Turns out he was faster than I made him out to be. Like, a lot faster. (Base growth rate of 45%? That's large for an armored unit.) I'll probably go back and redo the stats again later.
    • 08/06/17 - Adjusted Kellam's stats to follow the Stat growth system. The following changes were made to his base stats.
      • HP: 20/21/22 ---> 18/19/20
      • Atk: No changes
      • Spd: 5/6/7 ---> 7/8/9
      • Def: 12/13/14 ---> 9/10/11
      • Res: 5/6/7 ---> 6/7/8
  • 05/19/17 Added, edited and moved around some quotes.
    • 08/06/17 - Added a special line; "It's my time to shine!"
  • Edited Skills Assist and Specials
    • 05/19/17 - Added Hit and Run as a potential B Skill, alongside Wings of Mercy
    • 05/19/17 - Removed Seal Defense from potential B Skills
    • 05/19/17 - Removed Pass (though it was only there as a joke)
    • 05/19/17 - May add Obstruct to potential B Skills
    • 05/19/17 - Added Aegis to potential Special slot, considering Kellam's sudden increase in speed.
    • 08/06/17 - Removed Armored and Warding Blow from Kellam's A-Slot, opting for Distant Defense.
    • 08/06/17 - Removed Hit and Run from Kellam's B-Slot in favor of Wings of Mercy.
    • 08/06/17 - Added Glimmer as a potential Special Skill, to poke fun at his lines, "It's my big moment!", and "It's my time to shine!".
    • 08/06/17 - Removed Aegis and Sacred Cowl from list of potential Specials. 
    • 08/06/17 - Made Javelin and Javelin+ Kellam exclusive (I forgot to add it in my original summary.)

And now Sumia.

Spoiler

Title: Flower Power

Name: Sumia

Orb Affinity: Blue Lance

Starting Star Rank: 3-4*

Character Description: A clumsy Pegasus knight of the Shepherds. Admires her liege and loves pie, reading and flower divinations. Appears in Fire Emblem: Awakening.

Growth Points:

5/7/9/2/8

5* Base Stats:

HP: 13/14/15
Atk: 7/8/9
Spd: 10/11/12
Def: 5/6/7
Res: 7/8/9

Total: 47

5* Max Stats:

HP: 30/33/37
Atk: 29/32/35
Spd: 36/39/42
Def: 15/19/22
Res: 31/34/37

Total: 157

MOV: 2 (Flier) 
Strengths: Very fast. 
Weaknesses: Extremely susceptible to Archers, with her disastrous Def. Rather low HP for a Flier unit.

5* Weapon: Killer Lance+ (MT 11)
4* Weapon: Killer Lance (MT 7)
3* Weapon: Steel Lance (MT 8)
1* Weapon: Iron Lance (MT 6)

3* Special Skill: MoonBow
4* Special Skill: Luna

Skill A: Swift Sparrow
Skill B: Renewal

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Quotes * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 

Level Up, Growth Quotes, & Summon Quotes

1-2 Up: "I'm sorry! I'll try harder this time!"
3-4 Up: "My flower fortunes foresaw this growth."
5-6 Up: "I did it! And I didn't even trip!"

Learn Skill: "I hope I won't mess this up."
Unlock Potential: "Oh! Thank you! I promise to make your efforts worthwhile."
Summoned Quote: "Oh! I'm Sumia! Let me help you and your cause.... I'm sorry! I tripped on the summoning pedestal!"

Battle Quotes

Selection 1: "I-I'll do my best."
Selection 2: "Y-Yes?"
Selection 3: "Okay."

Special 1: "I'll end this now!”
Special 2: "My (flower) divinations have sealed your fate!”
Special 3: "I won't mess this up!"
Special 4: "I'll put you in your place!"

Death: "I messed up again... I'm sorry..."

Quote 1: "The Order of Heroes give off an air of confidence. If only I was more like them."
Quote 2: “I'm so sorry! I tripped on another pebble!”
Quote 3: *giggles* “Loves me, loves me not, loves me, loves m- oh! You startled me! Would you like me to tell you a flower fortune?”
Quote 4: "Others tell me that I have an affinity for caring and reading animals. With all my flaws, I sometimes find it hard to believe."
Quote 5: “*sighs*”
Quote 6: “I feel so confident right now that I could bake a pie for you."
Quote 7: “I love to read books. Do you? I'll have to lend you some next time.”
Quote 8: “Back home in Ylisse, I served Prince Chrom as a member of the Shepherds.”

Home Castle Quotes

Normal 1: “Ah, [Summoner]! May I join you on your rounds? I promise I won't trip this time."
Normal 2: "Oh, [summoner]! What do you have there? Make him fall for you in a fortnight?? I-I can explain!"
Normal 3: "Maybe I should go and care for the Pegasi with my spare time..."
Normal 4: "Eep! I'm sorry!... I tripped again..."

Guest Greetings: "[name] wanted me to tell you your flower fortune... and to stay hello for them!"

5 Star, Level 40 Special Dialogue:

“Oh, [summoner]! How are you doing today?"
"Before I forget, I want to thank you for putting up with me and all of my slip ups."
"You've shown me nothing but patience and kindness towards me, and I greatly appreciate it."
"Actually, I got you this book. It's one of my favorites, "Ribald Tales of the Faith War.""
"I also made this pie. Delicious, right?... Oh, thank goodness!"
"I'm so glad you like it! (It took 14 tries to get it right)."
"So, thank you, for being there for me. I vow to do my best while I'm here- on and off the battlefield."

-------

AFTERTHOUGHTS:

• I wanted Sumia to not be a clone of Cordelia, so I've tweaked around a bit to get Sumia to stand out from the rest. 
  • Wings of Mercy - reference to the scene "Lovebirds/The rescue." 
  • Renewal - attempt to replicate Relief.
  • Threaten Speed would be useful IMO; even if she has a massive speed stat, it'd help her team mates as well.
  • Idek why Breath if Life is there. It just is. Intuition maybe?
  • Quote 2 was a small jab at Frederick and his pebble clearing "ritual"; either he doesn't do a good enough job or she's really REALLY talented...
  • I considered making her a colorless tome user... sounds OPish (and very unrealistic), but she'd still be stomped by units with a high enough attacks and units like M!Robin with his tome that's strong against colorless units. That and I can't think of names for these tomes. I'm no Odin Dark.
  • In place of a Special, Sumia could have Rally Speed instead.

Changes Made:

• Added stats to Sumia.
  • Removed Wings of Mercy from B-Slot
  • Removed Threaten Speed from C-Slot
  • Removed Breath of Life from C-Slot
  • Added Swift Sparrow to A-Slot
  • Changed Sumia’s weapon line from a Brave Lance to Killer Lance, to differentiate from Cordelia.

Next time, I've decided to create a build for a mage currently absent from the game. Kudos to those who guess correctly!

For Nero, The Lion King, I'd go with Sturdy Blow. Relentless Fury out-dates Fury, just like how Slaying Bow/Blade outdated the Killer Bow/Blade. Also, I can't exactly tell if he's Infantry, Cavalry or an Armored unit. I could only figure out that he's red and wields a sword...

He's a swordsmaster type, and infantry because he needs to be light on his feet in order to be so fast. As for Relentless Fury, why do you think it would out-date Fury 3? I mean Fury 3 is viable for offensive, and defensive builds, but Relentless Fury it seems to me would only really be good for player phase like other Blow skills.

Zaccarias is fine. I don't quite understand Wary Counter though.

I figured it might be confusing lol. I just left it somewhat vague because I'm not really sure how to address brave weapon, and dire thunder attacks. They're not considered follow-up attacks, but instead an attack that acts like a double attack, but double attack is not really an official term that I can use, and desperation attacks are follow-up attacks as well so it's confusing. Anyways it basically is just meant to separate attacks from Desperation, Brave weapons, and Dire Thunder is all.

I can't say much for Illiya, since I personally don't see anything that sicks out, besides her Weapon. I think nothing needs to be changed here, except maybe lowering the Might of Cursed breath from 15 to 13 to match Corrin's Dark Breath and Fae's/Ninian's Light Breath.

Yeah, I figured 15 wouldn't make sense for a Breath+ weapon. I didn't know Corrin's Breath weapon had 13 Mt, I thought the max I could go was what Nowi has, so I wanted to try and remedy. I made it 13 Mt now.

Interesting. With Riccard, I think the Magic Ward will do much for him, since his resistance is sky high anyways. I like the concept of the skill though. The Light Claw is interesting, and not as OP as you think, since it only boosts damage when his Special triggers. However, I would put more restrictions on it, like additional cooldown time for his Special (+3). 

I wanted to make it originally his Res - foe's Res, but that seemed very dumb as his Res is not that insanely high and it will be somewhat weak against mages, but then again maybe it could be OP when combined with Magic Ward, but meh. I thought Atk - foe's Res would be pretty OP because when he special triggers it's like near guarantee for insta-kill, so I thought the only way to remedy it, was to give at least a cooldown of +2, so that when combined with something like Moonbow it would be like a Glacies/Ignis for a really high Res unit, and when combined with something like Bonfire/Iceberg it would be like Aether, but only focusing on damage. Would the +3 really be necessary? I just feel like it's near fair for such a low Spd, mediocre Atk Unit.

Ellisia's stat spread reminds me of Hana... Like, A lot (maybe you could fix that). I think between her and Riccard, she is more OP, considering that her weapon has Distant Counter, and her base kit is Hana's dream... I'd probably give her one or the other, not both. On a side note, I really like you concept of Accelerate as a Support Skill. That's a thumbs up.

Yeah I see what you mean she really did have similar stats to Hana, ugh. Hana just has to have a higher Res than Def stat spread. Anyways I changed her stats around a lot and took off L&D 3 and replaced with Sol. Also thanks for the thumbs up, and yeah, I thought accelerate would be amazing. It makes her pretty cool on the field, especially if she is next to her brother. I was trying to go for that Bro & Sis relationship, that Eirika and Ephraim don't have because you know that would just be disgusting. 

Anyways thanks for the info, it helped me fix some things. Here's the edited version of everyone if you want to see. I also gave Nero, Young Butcher his own special weapon now, (something similar to Legion) because I don't like the fact that I don't know what the Slaying version of Killer Axe will be called. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

On 7/22/2017 at 4:56 AM, Logos said:

Nero Lionheart:

Reveal hidden contents

This is a character I made-up as an FE Lord.His original name is actually Nero Bostanne, but he later earned the last name Lionheart because he was considered to be as bold and fierce as a lion, and was granted that name by a lord he fought for. He starts off very poor early in his life born in a poor family and of a naturally segregated race of red-eyed folk. He starts of early in his adult life (16 yr old) as an axe wielder, who loaded every strike with as much strength as he could. It made him effective on the battlefield and as he tried to make a name for himself. However, it wasn't enough, especially when he met a swordsmaster who showed him his flaws in combat, and eventually taught him how to fight with most effectively with greater speed and accuracy. Nero masters the sword and surprisingly becomes better than his master eventually, and he gains a special sword from his lord commander, the sword is a hybrid between a sabre and a longsword. In his final battle where he leads the fight against the main city of the kingdom he sought to help overtake he wears a grand spectacular armor gifted and a legendary axe to him by his dying lord and commander. I wanted to make units for his three different forms. So here it is:

The Young Lion (Berserker-Type)

Reveal hidden contents

Title: Young Butcher

Name: Nero (Bostanne)

Type: Icon_Class_Green_Axe.png

Base Stats (5 Stars): HP/ 20 Atk/ 11 Spd/ 9 Def/ 4 Res/ 3

Lvl 40 Stats (5 Stars): HP/ 42 Atk/ 39 Spd/ 30 Def/ 28 Res/ 18

Weapons:

Iron Axe

Steel Axe

Butcher's Axe - Mt: 10 Rng: 1 Eff: If unit's Atk - foe's Atk ≥ 3, unit gains Special cooldown charge +1 attack.
(If using other similar skill, only highest value applied.) SP: 200

Butcher's Axe+Mt: 14 Rng: 1 Eff: If unit's Atk - foe's Atk ≥ 3, unit gains Special cooldown charge +1 attack.
(If using other similar skill, only highest value applied.) SP: 300

Skills:

A Skills:

Life and Death 1: Grants Atk/Spd+3. Inflicts Def/Res-3. SP: 50

Life and Death 2: Grants Atk/Spd+4. Inflicts Def/Res-4. SP: 100

Life and Death 3: Grants Atk/Spd+5. Inflicts Def/Res-5. SP: 200

B Skills:

None

C Skills:

Threaten Atk 1: Inflicts Atk-3 on foes within 2 spaces through their next actions at the start of each turn. SP: 50

Threaten Atk 2: Inflicts Atk-3 on foes within 2 spaces through their next actions at the start of each turn. SP: 100

Threaten Atk 3: Inflicts Atk-3 on foes within 2 spaces through their next actions at the start of each turn. SP: 200

Support Skill:

None

Special Skill:

Retribution: Grants bonus to damage dealt equal to 30% of damage suffered. Cool Down: 3 Turns SP: 100

Reprisal: Grants bonus to damage dealt equal to 30% of damage suffered. Cool Down: 2 Turns SP: 200

Unyielding Knight (With Special Armor)

Reveal hidden contents

Title: Unyielding Knight

Name: Nero (Lionheart)

Type:Icon_Class_Green_Axe.png

Base Stats (5*)HP/18-20 Atk/8-10 Spd/7-9 Def/7-9 Res/3-5

Lvl 40 Stats (5*): HP/42-45-48 Atk/31-34-37 Spd/32-35-38 Def/28-32-36 Res/19-22-25

Weapons:

Iron Axe

Steel Axe

Silver Axe

Graenyte - Mt: 16 Rng: 1 Eff: Grants +10 to damage when Special triggers.

Skills:

A Slot

Mobility - Grants Mov+1. (Exclusive Skill) SP: 200

B Slot

Quick Riposte 1 - Unit automatically makes a follow-up attack if attacked at HP ≥ 90%.

Quick Riposte 2 - Unit automatically makes a follow-up attack if attacked at HP ≥ 80%.

Quick Riposte 3 - Unit automatically makes a follow-up attack if attacked at HP ≥ 70%.

C Slot

None

Support Skill

None

Glowing Ember - Boosts damage dealt by 50% of unit's Def 

CD: 4 Turns SP: 100

Bonfire - Boosts damage dealt by 50% of unit's Def.

CD: 3 Turns SP: 200

Movement: Icon_Move_Armored.png

Lion King (Swordsmaster-Type)

Reveal hidden contents

Title:  Lion King

Name: Nero (Lionheart)

Base Stats: HP/ 18-20 Atk/ 8-10  Spd/ 11-13 Def/ 4-6 Res/ 3-5

Lvl 40 Stats (5*): HP/ 38-41-44 Atk/ 32-35-38 Spd/ 35-39-43 Def/ 22-25-28 Res/ 15-18-21

Weapons:

Iron Sword

Steel Sword

Silver Sword

Skills:

A Skill

Relentless Fury 1: If unit initiates combat, unit granted Atk/Spd/Def/Res+2 during battle. Unit takes 2 damage after initiating combat. SP: 50

Relentless Fury 2: If unit initiates combat, unit granted Atk/Spd/Def/Res+3 during battle. Unit takes 3 damage after initiating combat. SP: 100

Relentless Fury 3: If unit initiates combat, unit granted Atk/Spd/Def/Res+4 during battle. Unit takes 4 damage after initiating combat. SP: 200

or alternatively

Death Blow 1: Grants Atk+2 during combat if unit initiates the attack. SP: 50

Sturdy Blow 1: If unit initiates combat, unit granted Atk/Def+2 during battle. SP: 100

Sturdy Blow 2: If unit initiates combat, unit granted Atk/Def+4 during battle. SP: 200

B Skill

Vantage 1: Unit counterattacks first when attacked at HP ≤ 25% SP: 50

Vantage 2: Unit counterattacks first when attacked at HP ≤ 50% SP: 100

Vantage 3: Unit counterattacks first when attacked at HP ≤ 75% SP: 200

C Skill

None

Support Skill:

None

Special Skill:

New Moon: Resolve combat as if foe suffered Def/Res-30% CD: 3 Turns SP: 100

Luna: Resolve combat as if foe suffered Def/Res-50% CD: 3 Turns SP: 200

Aether: Resolve combat as if foe suffered Def/Res-50%. Unit recovers HP=half damage dealt. CD: 5 Turns SP: 500

Zaccarias

Reveal hidden contents

A young blonde royal knight in armor that's rumored to have turned (slightly) golden from all the success the young knight has had. Zaccarias is a newcomer while Lionheart reigned, and he looked to make it all the way to the rank of a general. Zaccarias is a knight that thrives to outperform all other generals, and he does. He's a young prodigy the kind that Lionheart needs to run his army, as he is busy running the kingdom.

Title: Prodigy Knight

Orb Affinity: Blue

Base Stats 5* Lvl 1: HP/21-23 Atk/9-11 Spd/4-6 Def/10-12 Res/3-5

Base Stats 5* Lvl 40: HP/47-50-53 Atk/32-35-38 Spd/23-27-31 Def/31-34-37 Res/19-22-25

Weapons:

Iron Lance

Steel Lance

Silver Lance

Dagrfleinn: Mt: 16 Eff: Enables unit to counterattack regardless of distance to attacker.

or

Gungnir: Mt: 16 Eff: Enables unit to counterattack regardless of distance to attacker.

Skills:

A

Close Defense 1 - If unit is attacked by foe using sword, axe, lance, or dragonstone, unit receives Def/Res+2 during combat. SP: 60

Close Defense 2 - If unit is attacked by foe using sword, axe, lance, or dragonstone, unit receives Def/Res+4 during combat. SP: 120

Close Defense 3 - If unit is attacked by foe using sword, axe, lance, or dragonstone, unit receives Def/Res+6 during combat. SP: 240

B

Wary Counter 1 - Unit can not make follow-up attacks. At HP ≥ 90%, during the start of combat if unit takes any damage and can counterattack, then unit always immediately counter attacks. SP: 60

Wary Counter 2 - Unit can not make follow-up attacks. At HP ≥ 75%, during the start of combat if unit takes any damage and can counterattack, then unit always immediately counter attacks. SP: 120

Wary Counter 3 - Unit can not make follow-up attacks. At HP ≥ 50%, during the start of combat if unit takes any damage and can counterattack, then unit always immediately counter attacks. SP: 240

(Separates attacks from Brave Weapons, Dire Thunder, and Desperation.)

C

None

Support Skill

None

Special Skill

Buckler - Reduces damage inflicted by attacks from adjacent foes by 30%. CD: 3 Turns SP: 100

Pavise - Reduces damage inflicted by attacks from adjacent foes by 50%. CD: 3 Turns SP: 200

Illiya

Reveal hidden contents

Illiya is of the same race of people as Nero, but she is one of the rare kind of her race who has special powers, and the ability to turn into a dragon whenever they want. However, it's hard for her to change back while she is in her dragon form, so using a Dragonstone helps her change back and forth much more easily. She was rescued by Nero because Nero felt sympathy for her after he had destroyed her home during the verge of a war. Nero realizes she has special powers, and keeps her hidden from the rest of the world.

Title: Witch of Dragons

Type: Icon_Class_Red_Beast.png

Lvl 40 5* Base Stats: HP/34-37-41 Atk/33-36-39 Spd/30-33-36 Def/28-31-34 Res/23-26-29

Weapons:

Fire Breath

Fire Breath+

Curse Breath - Mt:Rng:Eff: After this unit attacks, foes within 2 spaces of target suffer Atk/Spd/Def/Res-3 through their next actions. Slows Special trigger (cooldown count+1).

Curse Breath+ - Mt:13 Rng:Eff: After this unit attacks, foes within 2 spaces of target suffer Atk/Spd/Def/Res-3 through their next actions. Slows Special trigger (cooldown count+1).

Skills:

A

None

B

Poison Strike 1

Poison Strike 2

Poison Strike 3

C

Hone Spd 1

Drive Spd 1: Grants allies within 2 spaces Spd+2 During combat. 

Drive Spd 2: Grants allies within 2 spaces Spd+3 during combat.

Riccard Lionheart

Reveal hidden contents

Riccard is the son of Nero Lionheart. He does not have his father's fighting prowess, but he does have his father's intellect. Riccard's swordsmanship is generally slightly above average, but not good enough to match up to other well trained lords, and especially not anywhere near his sister. Riccard is more interested in obtaining knowledge, and power that can completely outclass melee combat. This ends up leading to his great magical prowess, which he has a secret gift for. Riccard obtianed the recessive trait for people of his kind, and he ended up having golden eyes instead of red. This recessive trait is so rare it hasn't been seen in hundreds of years by anyone. It is prophesied that those who obtain golden eyes will be able to use the great power of light, and Riccard ends up being able to do just that, but he also has the blood of his mother a dragon, that gives him great prowess in the dark arts of magic as well. Eventually Riccard after some time venturing obtains a divine blade that lights up in golden fire that he can wield in addition to being able to use his immense magic. Anyways here is me trying to create a FEH unit of Riccard.

Title: Darkness' Embrace

Reveal hidden contents

Attempt At Illustration of Face:

5987e56f7710b_RiccardLionheart1.jpg.7eebb64e9aff4e4221e881041d2496d4.jpg

'Of course this is what he looks like only when he is extra grumpy.'

5* Lvl 40 Base Stats: HP/38-41-44 Atk/28-31-34 Spd/21-25-29 Def/27-30-33 Res/27-31-35

Weapons:

Iron Sword

Steel Sword

Silver Sword

Light Claw: Mt: 16 Rng: 1 Eff: If unit special triggers during combat, add unit's Atk - foe's Res as damage. Slows Special trigger (cooldown count+2).

Skills:

A

Magic Ward 1: If unit is attacked by foe using, magic, dragonstone, or staff, unit receives Res+4 during combat. SP: 50

Magic Ward 2: If unit is attacked by foe using, magic, dragonstone, or staff, unit receives Res+6 during combat. SP: 100

Magic Ward 3: If unit is attacked by foe using, magic, dragonstone, or staff, unit receives Res+8 during combat. SP: 200

B

Renewal 1

Renewal 2

Renewal 3

C

Support Skill:

None

Special Skill:

Chilling Wing

Iceberg

Ellisa Lionheart

Reveal hidden contents

She is the daughter of Nero Lionheart, and one of the best swordsmasters in the realm. Her skill with a sword is unparalleled, she was trained by her father, and her father's leading general, Zaccarias. Although her father passed away before she could become an adult, Ellisa still remains strong for her family. She cares about her brother dearly, and tries to help him train, which is the only reason her brother isn't completely awful in melee combat. She never bested her father, but she bested the son of Zaccarias, Lloyrell, who is trained by his father (who is the new king regent, due to Riccard being somewhat of a minor, and of course because King Nero is presumed dead in battle) and some of the finest swordsman in the kingdom. When Lloyrell kills his father, and attempts to overtake the kingdom, Ellisa tries to kill Lloyrell right then and there at the expense of her own life, but Riccard manages to restrain her, and they both are forced to retreat, and then eventually flee from the kingdom since Lloyrell's banner-men, both new and old, overwhelm those directly loyal to house Lionheart. Ellisa now tries to venture with her brother to try and reforge their army, and obtain new allies, so that they can defeat back Lloyrell's men, and take back the kingdom that rightfully belongs to them.

Title: The Lioness

Lvl 40 5* Stats: HP/34-37-40 Atk/30-33-37 Spd/34-37-40 Def/26-29-32 Res/18-21-24

Weapons:

Iron Sword

Steel Sword

Silver Sword

Skills

A

None

B

Desperation 1

Desperation 2

Desperation 3

C

None

Support Skill

Accelerate - Accelerates adjacent ally's Special Trigger (target's cooldown count-1). Slows unit's Special trigger (cooldown count+1). SP: 300 

(Restriction: Does not work on units that already have a similar effect applied to them, such as Killer Lance+, or Quickened Pulse.)

Special Skills

Noontime

Sol

Edited by Logos

Python: Sharp-Tongued Sniper

Stats:

HP: 33

Atk: 38

Spd: 35

Def: 25

Res: 15

Weapon: Slaying Bow+

Passives: Death Blow, Threaten Atk

Special: Draconic Aura

Overview: Just like in Echoes, Python has strong offensive stats, but poor defensive stats. His kit helps to bolster his strong offensive stats. Keep him away from mages, and he'll put in at least a little effort.

15 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Heron Time!

Reyson:

Hide contents

Reyson

"Staff" Flier Refresher

Weapon: Valor- adjacent allies receive +2 Atk/Spd at the start of each turn.

Special: Recovery- Cooldown count of 1, when refreshing (or healing with a staff) an ally, all allies are cured of stat debuffs.

A Skill: Defiant Atk

C Skill: Threaten Res (the idea of a Defiant and Threaten is that Reyson is vigorous despite his frail form).

For Stat Spread- give him the highest HP and Def of the Herons, but lower Atk and Res.

Leanne:

Hide contents

Leanne

"Staff" Flier Refresher

Weapon: Blessing- heals adjacent allies for 50% each of damage dealt after attacking (Drain mixed with Breath of Life).

Special: Bliss- Cooldown count of 1, accelerates all allies' (excluding this unit's) special triggers by 1 after refreshing/healing an ally.

B Skill: Dazzling Staff

C Skill: Goad Fliers (What? she's loved by all the Bird Laguz and Elincia too! And unlike the Hones and Fortifies, the 1 char per Goad limit has already been broken (thanks Reinhardt)).

For Stat Spread- give her the highest Spd of the Herons (even though Reyson is faster in RD).

Rafiel:

Hide contents

Rafiel

"Staff" Infantry Refresher

Weapon: Sorrow- delays the targeted enemy's special count by 2 after attacking.

Special: Vigor- Cooldown count of 2, causes the refresher's refresh to affect all adjacent allies.

A Skill: Fortress Res- increases Res by 3/4/5, but decreases Atk by 3.

B Skill: Seal Atk.

For Stat Spread- make him the slowest of the Herons, but also the highest Atk and Res.

I'll have a frustrating question for you. When the player issues a command to a Heron, how do you distinguish the player is trying to "refresh" a unit versus trying to heal them?

(I love the use of the Bliss/Sorrow/Valor things tho)

26 minutes ago, salinea said:

I'll have a frustrating question for you. When the player issues a command to a Heron, how do you distinguish the player is trying to "refresh" a unit versus trying to heal them?

I made the Herons Staff units because while they could be Light Magic and thus Green or Blue, I felt Staffs would be more appropriate since outside of Counter procs or Cards, Herons can't fight in PoR and RD. Furthermore, I wanted to expand the options for Staff units so I loaded the Herons with interesting utilities (none of the Herons have personal weapons- that was intentional).

Since Sing takes up their Assist slot, Herons can't actually heal (barring replacing Sing- if that was even possible; inheriting and replacing Sing/Dance wouldn't be hard to work out- just program a "Sing/Dance inherit" flag, set the default/error value to "no" and flip it to "yes" for the handful of Refreshers that exist). The point of making Recovery (and Bliss because Heavenly Light needs some competition for Staff Specials) work for both Refreshers and Staffers was solely because I felt it was unfair to keep normal Staff units from being able to their usual job of removing ailments (which in Heroes, takes the form of stat debuffs).

My Bliss/Sorrow idea was me trying to figure out how to transfer abilities that affect Biorhythm into Heroes, where it doesn't exist. Specials seemed ideal since it's a cycle of ups where when you trigger the Special, and downs when you don't. Giving Rafiel Seal Atk was done as it lets him neuter an enemy's offense combined with Sorrow. Valor, I couldn't quite figure out what to do with it after Bliss and Sorrow, and I didn't want to make it broken (Mov +1 or full Special charging anyone?), so I just took and tweaked the bonus offered by Siegmund/Sieglinde.

I'm back, with a vengeance... mage... Yeah I half lied.... Sorry. This character doesn't actually start as a mage, but can become one. So here goes nothing!

Spoiler

Title: Quick-witted Companion (tentative)
Name: Kliff
Orb Affinity: Red Tome
Rarity: 5* only

Character Description: A boy with an affinity for magic raised in Ram Village. Appears in Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia.

Growth Points:
A ranged, infantry trainee unit.

6/7/10/5/6

5* Stats (Level 1) 

Spoiler

HP: 12/13/14
Atk: 4/5/6
Spd: 5/6/7
Def: 3/4/5
Res: 7/8/9

Total: 36

5* Stats (Level 40)

Spoiler

HP: 31/35/38
Atk: 26/29/32
Spd: 33/36/40
Def: 20/23/27
Res: 26/30/33

Total: 153

Movement: 2
Strengths:  Great Speed, decent resistance, Dire Tome.
Weaknesses: Mediocre Attack, Bad Defense, Units that do physical damage to him.

Weapon (5*): Dire Flame (9MT, 2 range), Kliff exclusive
Weapon (3*): Bolganone (9MT, 2 range)
Weapon (2*): Elfire (6MT, 2 range)
Weapon (1*): Fire (4MT, 2 Range)

Special Skill: Vengeance

Skill A: Warding Blow 3
Skill B: Desperation 3

Quotes

Level Up, Learn Skill, Unlock Potential and Summon Quotes

1-2 Stats Up: "Ugh, are you kidding?"
3-4 Stats Up: "Heh."
5+ Stats Up: "Desperate for a show of power? I'd be more than happy to oblige."

Learn Skill: "Yup. I definitely feel stronger."
Unlock Potential: None (5* only)

Summon Quote: 

Battle Quotes

Selection 1: "Just say the word."
Selection 2: "Well... All right..."
Selection 3: "Yes?"

Special 1: "Out of my way!"
Special 2: "Don't push me!"
Special 3: "Give it up."
Special 4: "Gotcha!"

Defeat: "I... miscalculated..."

Quote 1: "This place is truly amazing, unlike my home town."
Quote 2: "Could you not?"
Quote 3: "I'm busy. Please don't interrupt my studies."
Quote 4: "Unless you need something from me, I'd rather you not talk to me."
Quote 5: "*sigh*"
Quote 6: "I'm... not one for small talk."
Quote 7: "You want me to tell you about Ram village? *sigh* Okay, but don't get your hopes up."
Quote 8: "Is this poking thing your way of trying to get under my skin or something!?"

Home Castle Quotes

Normal 1: "Patrolling again, [summoner]? How keen of you. Full marks."
Normal 2: "Checking up on me again? Don't bother. You don't need to worry about me."
Normal 3: "The library here is beyond what I could have ever imagined. It's the perfect place to read up on the history of this world."
Normal 4: "Ram Village? The dullest place in all of Valentia. Don't remind me."

Guest Greetings: "Hello there. I bring greetings from [friend]. Now, with that out of the way, may I ask about this world?"

5-Star, Level 40 Special Dialogue:

"Hey, [Summoner]... Yeah yeah, very funny, I actually started a conversation. What's with people- ugh... Never mind. Look. For my entire life, I was stuck in the middle of nowhere. Dull, I know. Because of that, I grew more and more eager to see the world. If it weren't for you summoning me here to this one, I'd still be stuck in Ram Village, losing hope of ever being able to leave by the day. So, for that, I thank you.... What? More conversations? In your dreams!... I wouldn't actually mind if it's with you."

AFTERTHOUGHTS:

Spoiler

So, Nintendo/Intelligent Systems seems to have a thing of "completing the triangle", the best example being the owl tomes. 

One thing they didn't complete was Dire tomes. Really? I wonder why Reinhardt is OP in the current meta (sarcasm).

So this is what came out of it (with a personal spin on it of course). 

Kliff was the ideal red Dire user because a) he's the only Ram villager unit not in heroes yet, and b) it's Kliff.

My build of him revolves around the Dire tome.

Stats, Growth Points and Affinity:

The Affinity was easy. He couldn't be blue, since Rein and Olwen are already blue. Between red and green, red fit better, since at the beginning of Echoes, Alm mentions something about Kliff and a fire tome.

Like the other Ram Villagers, I made Kliff a trainee unit. 

As for both the base and Max stats, I tried to stay as true as I could to the stats between, him, Tobin and Grey (and Faye, but to a lesser extent). HP... well, I couldn't avoid that one, since every unit in Echoes maxes their HP out at 52. And Defense... Well... Range units have a lower max BST, so something had to give.

While people say Kliff is slow in Echoes, yada yada blah blah, it's actually just his class he's put into. I put him in Mage class, so yes, he was slow for me, but in the end,his 60% speed growth rate actually makes Kliff the fastest villager in Alm's route (and probably the game) maxing out at 41 Spd, even beating Grey by a point. 

Weapon, Assist, Special and Passives:

As stated above, I focused on the concept of a Red Dire Tome. 
For his Special, I picked Vengeance, as a reference to how he was bullied as a child, and the fact that in Echoes, it does show in his personality. It was also partially chosen because of his statement in the final battle against Duma.
I put Warding Blow as his A-Skill, because when Quick Riposte was the B-Skill of choice, I didn't want to put Savage Blow as his C, since he'd pretty much be faster Leo without a horse. When I changed his B-Skill to Desperation, I was too lazy to change the A-Skill.
I decided on Desperation for his B-Skill. I originally had Quick Riposte, but changed my mind.

Quotes:

This has to be the hardest one yet for this. With Echoes being fully voice acted, the tone of voice helped, but the fact that there wasn't much for Kliff to begin with made it hard. You'll notice I cheesed out a bit and copied/modified some lines from Echoes. 

There we go! For the next little bit, I will be focusing on the concept of Dire Tomes. So you'll probably see similar stuff from me. Actually, you guys could probably influence me to choose a character for me to use for this concept. We'll see how that goes.

Please tell me how I did this time!

Until next time!

Hello again.

Weapons

Spoiler

Pistol (Red Tome): Might 10 (+ Might 14): Speed -2, Defense/Resistance +2. Damage dealt based on enemies Defense.

Rapier (Sword): Might 7:Has Life and Death 2 built in (+4 Att/Spd, -4 Def/Res). Upgrades to Noble Rapier.

Noble Rapier (Sword): Might 10: Built in Life and Death 5 (+5 Att/Spd -5 Def/Res), Ignores 10% of enemy Defense/Resistance.

Bird Spirit (Green Magic): Might 9 (+ Might 13): Built in Wind Boost 2 (+4 Speed when units HP is at least 3 higher than enemy)

Horse Spirit (Red Magic): Might 9 (+Might 13): Built in Fire Boost 2 (+4 Attack when units HP is at least 3 higher than enemy)

Rabbit Spirit (Blue Magic): Might 9 (+ Might 13): Built in Water Boost 2 (+4 Resistance when units HP is at least 3 higher than enemy)

Apocalypse (Red Magic): Might 15 (upgrades from Fenrir): Damage +5 when attacking enemy with 10 or more HP than this unit.

Ploy (Staff): Might 9: If any of attacked enemies stats are at least 3 lower than this units (excluding HP), those stats are lowered by 4.

Shield Blade (Sword): Might 7 (+Might 11): Defense/Resistance +5, Special Cooldown of defense-based Specials -1

Feather Bow (Bow): Might 10 (+ Might 13): Movement range of unit +1

Jewel Staff (Staff): Might 6: Deals effective damage to all colored units (excudes Colorless units)

Heavy Axe (Axe): Might 16 (+ Might 24): Defense/Resistance +3. Speed -99

Bloodlust (Lance): Might 8 (+ Might 13): Gain All Stat +4 after any combat the enemy initiates.

Here's my attempt at making a good Black Knight.

Spoiler

Image result for fire emblem the black knight

Name: The Black Knight

Title: Radiance's Bane

Lvl 40 5* Stats: HP/47-50-53 Atk/29-32-35 Spd/25-28-32 Def/36-39-42 Res/17-20-23

Total Base Stat Total: 169

Weapons:

Iron Sword

Steel Sword

Silver Sword

Alondite - Mt:16 Rng:Eff: Enables counterattack regardless of distance if this unit is attacked.

Skills:

A

- Heavy Stance 1: If unit's Def - foe's Def ≥ 5, unit gains Special cooldown charge +1 per each attack from enemy. (If using other similar skill, only highest value applied.)

SP: 60

- Heavy Stance 2: If unit's Def - foe's Def ≥ 3, unit gains Special cooldown charge +1 per each attack from enemy. (If using other similar skill, only highest value applied.) 

SP: 120

- Heavy Stance 3: If unit's Def - foe's Def ≥ 1, unit gains Special cooldown charge +1 per each attack from enemy. (If using other similar skill, only highest value applied.) 

SP: 240

"Thank you Steady Breath for being so OP." - Logos (9/10/2017)

B

- Guard 1 - If unit's HP is ≥ 100% at start of combat, enemy is inflicted with Special cooldown charge-1. (If using similar skill, only highest value applied.)

- Guard 2 - If unit's HP is ≥ 90% at start of combat, enemy is inflicted with Special cooldown charge-1. (If using similar skill, only highest value applied.)

- Guard 3 - If unit's HP is ≥ 80% at start of combat, enemy is inflicted with Special cooldown charge-1. (If using similar skill, only highest value applied.)

C

None

Support Skill

None

Special Skills

New Moon - Resolve combat as if foe suffered Def/Res -30%

Luna - Resolve combat as if foe suffered Def/Res -50%

Edited by Logos

5 hours ago, Logos said:

Here's my attempt at making a good Black Knight.

Hide contents

Image result for fire emblem the black knight

Name: The Black Knight

Title: Radiance's Bane

Lvl 40 5* Stats: HP/47-50-53 Atk/29-32-35 Spd/25-28-32 Def/36-39-42 Res/17-20-23

Total Base Stat Total: 169

Weapons:

Iron Sword

Steel Sword

Silver Sword

Alondite - Mt:16 Rng:Eff: Enables counterattack regardless of distance if this unit is attacked.

Skills:

A

- Heavy Stance 1: If unit's Def - foe's Def ≥ 5, unit gains Special cooldown charge +1 per each attack from enemy. (If using other similar skill, only highest value applied.)

SP: 60

- Heavy Stance 2: If unit's Def - foe's Def ≥ 3, unit gains Special cooldown charge +1 per each attack from enemy. (If using other similar skill, only highest value applied.) 

SP: 120

- Heavy Stance 3: If unit's Def - foe's Def ≥ 1, unit gains Special cooldown charge +1 per each attack from enemy. (If using other similar skill, only highest value applied.) 

SP: 240

B

- Guard 1 - If unit's HP is ≥ 100% at start of combat, enemy is inflicted with Special cooldown charge-1. (If using similar skill, only highest value applied.)

- Guard 2 - If unit's HP is ≥ 90% at start of combat, enemy is inflicted with Special cooldown charge-1. (If using similar skill, only highest value applied.)

- Guard 3 - If unit's HP is ≥ 80% at start of combat, enemy is inflicted with Special cooldown charge-1. (If using similar skill, only highest value applied.)

C

None

Support Skill

None

Special Skills

New Moon - Resolve combat as if foe suffered Def/Res -30%

Luna - Resolve combat as if foe suffered Def/Res -50%

Looks very good to me. Love how Heavy Stance mirrors Heavy Blow; and gotta have that Guard for Nihil :) The stat lines looks great, too.

Edited by salinea

Let me try this out:

• Spoiler

• Name: Orochi
    • Title:Secret Keeper
    • Type: blue tome
    • Lvl 40 5* Stats: HP/ 30-36-36Atk/30-33-36 Spd/18-21-24 Def/22-25-27 Res/30-33-36
    • Total Bst: 148
    • Weapons
    • Thunder
    • ElThunder
    • Malevolent Text ,Mt 9:Prevents follow up attack in combat from unit and foes if unit's HP ≥ 70%  (Wary Fighter 2)
    • Malevolent Text+, Mt 13:Prevents follow up attack in combat from unit and foes if unit's HP ≥ 70%  (Wary Fighter 2)
    • Skills
    • B skill: Obstruct 3
    • C skill: Tomefaire: Grants adjacent allies who use tomes  Atk +4 / spd +4 through their next actions at the start of each turn.
    • Support skill: pivot:

Just wanted a tome for slower mages, and a way to have mage oriented teams. Any thought?