Create-A-Hero Thread

Sire

I find it odd that some of my favorite characters in the FE franchise (mostly from recent games) perform rather poorly in this game.

As a result, I'll give them the makeover they deserve!

First, I want to redo the three children from Awakening that made it into Fates. I think they deserve an alternate form considering that all three of them are... Less than great.

Laslow - Elegant Hero (Infantry, Sword)

35/39/32/21/23

Weapon: Dancing Blade+ (13 MT, -5 Spd, Hits twice when attacking)

Special: Moonbow

Skills: Swift Sparrow, Pass

Odin - Thunderous Hero (Calvary, Blue Tome)

39/38/28/27/23

Weapon: Lightning Bolt (12 MT, Unit automatically makes a follow-up attack if attacked at HP ≥ 80%.)

Assist: Swap

Skills: Windsweep, Atk Smoke

Selena - Snarky Heroine (Calvary, Bow)

32/40/36/22/20

Weapon: Spiral Bow+ (11 MT, If unit attacked by an enemy that has a weapon which hits twice per attack (Brave Weapons, Dire Thunder, etc.), then unit is gains +3 Def/Res during combat and foe cannot make followup attack.)

Special: Luna

Skills: Close Def, Guard

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wanted to make an Armored Dragon. I also have been bugged by the fact that ALL colorless units are 2 range. So I figured why not make a colorless dragon Tank. Colorless would then have 2 magic damage dealers and 2 physical damage dealers. I like that symmetry. However, if you don't like the idea of a Colorless Dragon simply imagine him as a Red Dragon. The source of the neato picture. Keelerleah has a bunch of nicely done work! No this wasn't just an excuse to gush on the artwork. . .

Spoiler

Title: Ancient Beingbb35151834517e68c4ea62e77bc6c2da-d3jdbr5.jpg.249362f7a2a12c46ebbfaf6fa569c4ab.jpg

Name: Komodo

Description: A patient dragon who knows that there is no rush. No problem man makes will last forever. And he will still be around when that problem is long forgotten to history.

Rarity: 3-4 Stars

Weapon: Colorless Breath

Movement: Armor

5* Stats: 50 HP/27 ATK/16 SPD/39 DEF/36 RES Total: 168

Weapons: Fire Breath/Fire Breath+/Iron Breath/Steely Breath

Iron Breath - 6Mt - 1 range - After combat, inflicts Def/Res-5 on foe through its next action.Grants unit Def/Res+5 for 1 turn.(Can be learend at 4*)(Default at 5*)

Steely Breath - 8 Mt - 1 Range -  If unit receives consecutive attacks, damage from second attack onward reduced by 80%.(Can be learned at 5*)    

Speical: Holy Vestments/Aegis

A Passive:  Vigilant Caution 1/2/3 - Grants +3/4/5 DEF and RES. Inflicts -3/4/5 ATK and SPD. (rank 3 is 5*)

B Passive: Wait for It 1/2/3 -  All attacks made by this unit occur last in battle and inflicts 5/7/10 damage on targeted foe after combat.

Level Up/Summon Quotes

(Imagine his voice as mostly being aloof/bored/disinterested)

Level Up 1-2 Stats: "Don't fret, my short lived friend."

Level Up 3-4 Stats: "I have no need to rush through life."

Level Up 5-6 Stats: "I fear you may influence me in ways my old self would not care for."

Learn Skill: "Even with a long life, there is always something to learn."

Unlock Potential: "I will learn to use this new power of mine, all in good time."

Summoned Quote: "I don't usually take an interest in you short lived beings, but I suspect following you around could prove entertaining."

Battle Quotes

Selection 1: "Don't rush me." (drawn out and said in the most disinterested way possible)

Selection 2: "I'll get there. . . eventually."

Selection 3: "*sigh*"

Critical/Skill 1: "I suppose I should finish this before you die of old age."

Critical/Skill 2: "I fear your short life has just become shorter."

Critical/Skill 3: "My skills have been honed through the centuries."

Critical/Skill 4: "I have lived longer than you can imagine, do you believe you'll be the one to slay me?" (this one is a bit long)

Defeat: "It appears. . . I have misjudged the situation."

Home Castle Quotes

Quote 1: "If ever you need a History lesson, I would be glad to oblige."

Quote 2: "Plan many times, execute once."

Quote 3: "Plan for success, prepare for failure."

Quote 4: "Even with your short lives, rushing just makes them appear shorter."

Quote 5: "I have heard there are other long lived beings that I could meet. Do you happen to know any?"

Guest Greetings: "Salutations young creature, your friend wishes you well."

Info Screen

Quote 1: "All things come to end. But it is not yet our time."

Quote 2: "Denying the changes brought about by time, only brings pain."

Quote 3: "Painful times may not last forever; but not even I would say one should suffer quietly."

Quote 4: "For you short lived creatures a decade of suffering may as well be an eternity. So fight as if an eternity of suffering awaits your defeat."

Quote 5: "I may not be much invested in the near future, but for your kind, that is the only kind of future you have."

Quote 6: "Every now and again, a fool idea blossoms in my mind. And every time I succumb to it and involve myself with the short lived creatures inhabiting the world."

Quote 7: "Involving myself with your kind only ever leads to pain. Your life will end in a blink of an eye, and yet I can not help but reach out to you."

Quote 8: "There is no need to rush for even you short lived creatures live long enough to enjoy life."

5 Star Level 40 Dialogue

(Less aloof and far more invested in tone)

[Summoner], it appears as if I have not lost my touch in predicting those who will prove interesting to follow. Following you I have met so many interesting creatures. In reality my existence was such that I could hardly call it living. In this place, in this time, with you and the others I can once again feel alive. As if what happens in the world actually matters to me. However much of an illusion this feeling may be, it is one I enjoy having. Even if, like a dream, it will only last a short time.

Damage wise he has 30 effective ATK, so much of his damage will be coming from his Poison skill. Raven Tomes make that even more so while hitting his weaker defense. A very bad matchup for him. Triangle Raven Sanaki would easily win for example. But what about folks who have to deal with his despicable neutral self? Well obviously you have Effective against weapons that can keep your damage up. Ok, but what if you aren't effective or a raven? Well then you could be in for a slog. And with his HP, Urvan Effect, and Poison type skill; slogs favor him. However, if you have 30 or more res you can reduce his 'lethal' damage to 0 forcing him to hit you with an offensive special in order to kill you.

So obviously Steely Breath is a weakened version of Urvan. I had few different thoughts on it. 1) Strip it of the Special trigger acceleration. 2) Possibly 11 Mt so that it fit the Killer Axe/Hauteclere dynamic. 3) Drop damage mitigation down to 50%. In the end I went with this to match the mt to iron/steel weapons to fit the name. Plus that should hopefully balance the effect.

Vigilant Caution is an inverse Life and Death. The skill is less useful than LoD since the meta is so offense heavy, but maybe a couple units could find it handy? I did consider if -3 ATK/SPD would be more competitive, but I felt that would step on Fortress skills a bit too much.

Wait for It is a bit of on odd one. However, I just imagined Komodo as a very patient fighter who waits for just the right moment before striking. I did consider giving him Poison Stike, but while it would fit thematically(Komodo Dragons having venom glands and all) I really wanted to double down on the patient fighter ideal. Basically a Poison Strike that works like pain, but makes it so that the enemy gets to hit you all they want first. Makes it a bit more dangerous to finish off that low HP unit since they will get to hit you first even when you initiate.

Stat wise obviously I was planning to tank his speed stat. I debated on whether I should copy Zeph's speed or assume since Defense and Resistance can go as low as 13 that 13 should be the floor. in the end I followed Zeph's lead. Offensively I didn't want him to have much attack. So I copied Female Corrin's attack. I did think of tanking the attack to Ninian's 24 making him tied for weakest dragon/slowest armor, but I figure min/maxing speed was enough. Since he was supposed to be the ultimate tank I debated on whether he should get 40/40 defensively since that is the highest any non-hp stat has gone or if I should just copy the current caps in those fields. In the end I decided to copy those caps for 39/36. Not as pretty as getting 40/40, but at least I know it doesn't break any stat ceilings I may be unaware of. The rest of course got dumped in HP. Which gave him a nice round 50. That is a rather average HP for an armor to have. Which works out rather nicely if you ask me.

Redid Ishtar

Spoiler

250?cb=20160810125114

Title: Goddess of Thunder

Name: Ishtar

Type:Icon_Class_Blue_Tome.png

Movement:Icon_Move_Infantry.png

Description: She is the descendant of legendary magicians, and inherits the ability to wield the mighty tome, Mjolnir. Throughout her life she becomes infamous as the Goddess of Thunder. (Appears in Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War)

Lvl 40 5* Stats: HP/31-35-39 Atk/30-33-36 Spd/33-36-39 Def/11-14-18 Res/27-31-35

BST: 149

Weapons:

Thunder

Elthunder

Thoron

Mjölnir: Mt:14 Rng:Eff: Spd +3. If unit initiates combat with HP ≥ 70%, follow-up attacks occur immediately after unit's attack. 

Skills:

A

- Defiant Spd 1

- Defiant Spd 2

Adept: Grants unit Spd+7, while at HP ≥ 50%. (Skill can not be inherited.) SP: 300

B

Talisman: If in combat against foe using magic or staff, unit receives 50% less damage from the first attack. (Skill can not be inherited).

C

None

Support Skill

Accelerate: Accelerates adjacent ally's Special Trigger (target's cooldown count-1). Slows unit's Special trigger (cooldown count+1) upon use. SP: 300 

Special Skills

None

Redid Arvis

Spoiler

Title: Ambitious Pacifier

Related image

Type:Icon_Class_Red_Tome.png

5* Stats Lvl 40: HP/43-46-49  Atk/33-36-39 Spd/13-16-19 Def/28-31-35 Res/27-30-33

Base Stat Total: 159

Weapons:

Fire

Elfire

Bolganone

Valflame - Mt: 14 Rng: Eff: Grants Def/Res+5 when unit is under attack. If unit initiates combat at HP ≥ 50%, unit granted Atk+5 during battle. Slows Special trigger (cooldown count+1).

Skills

A

HP +3

HP Res 1: Grants HP+3, Res+1.

HP Res 2: Grants HP+4, Res+2.

B

Renewal 1: At the start of every fourth turn, restores 10 HP. SP: 60

Renewal 2: At the start of every third turn, restores 10 HP. SP: 120

Renewal 3: At the start of every second turn, restores 10 HP. SP: 240

C

None

Support Skill

None

Special Skills

Retribution: Grants bonus to damage dealt equal to 30% of damage suffered. SP: 100

Vengeance: Grants bonus to damage dealt equal to 50% of damage suffered. SP: 200

Movement: Icon_Move_Armored.png

New* Julius!

Spoiler

JuliusTCGTran

Title: Heir of Darkness

Type:Icon_Class_Red_Tome.pngIcon_Class_Red_Beast.png

Lvl 40 5* Stats: HP/40 Atk/37 Spd/21 Def/27 Res/33

Base Stat Total: 158 (163-10+5)

Weapons:

Flux

Ruin

Fenrir

Loptyr: Mt:14 Eff: Grants Res+5, while at HP ≥ 50%. If unit receives consecutive attacks, damage from second attack onward reduced by 80%.

Skills:

A

HP/Atk 1

HP/Atk 2

HP/Atk 3

B

Wrath 1

Wrath 2

Wrath 3

C

None

Support

None

Special Skills

Dragon Gaze

Draconic Aura

Dragon Fire: Grants +60% to Atk. (Skill can not be inherited.) CD:SP: 500

Movement:Icon Move Infantry.png

Aversa

Spoiler

latest?cb=20161025070019

Title: Wicked Subordinate

Type:Icon_Class_Red_Tome.png

Movement:Icon_Move_Flying.png

Lvl 40 5* Stats: HP/32-35-38 Atk/31-34-37 Spd/30-33-36 Def/20-23-26 Res/21-24-28

Base Stat Total: 149

Weapon:

Flux

Ruin

Fenrir

Goetia: Mt:14 Eff: Grants Atk+3. Accelerates Special trigger (cooldown count-1). 

Skills:

A

- Res+1

Def/Res+1

Def/Res+2

B

Shadow Gift 1: At  HP ≤ 25% negates foe's weapon effect during combat, if foe is using magic, staff or dragonstone.

Shadow Gift 2: At  HP ≤ 50% negates foe's weapon effect during combat, if foe is using magic, staff or dragonstone.

Shadow Gift 3: At  HP ≤ 75% negates foe's weapon effect during combat, if foe is using magic, staff or dragonstone.

C

None

Support

None

Special Skills

- New Moon

- Moonbow

Edited by Logos
Added Julius

Some characters NOT from Fire Emblem

Steven: Child Of The Stars (Infantry, Sword)

Description: The son of the infamous rebel Rose Quartz. He's half gem, half human, giving him an array of powers. Compassionate and pacifistic, he prefers to not harm others if it can be avoided.

Stats: 38/30/25/35/30

Weapon: Rose's Sword - 16 Might. Grants Defense/Resistance +3 When Attacked

Special Skill: Rose's Shield - 3 Cooldown. Reduces damage inflicted by attacks from adjacent foes by 80%.

Passive Skills:

Close Defense

Gem's Blessing: Unit is immune to out of combat damage (Fury, Poison Strike, Savage Blow, etc.) (Non-Inheritable)

Breath Of Life

Thor: Prince Of Asgard (Infantry, Axe)

Description: The prince of Asgard, the realm of the gods. Uses his godly might to defend those in need. Brash, short-tempered, and fearless.

Stats: 40/36/29/33/20

Weapon: Mjolnir - 16 Might. Unit automatically makes a follow-up when at HP ≤ 50% and attacking a foe that can counter.

Special Skill: Blazing Thunder

Passive Skills:

Odin Force: Unit gains Special cooldown charge +1 per attack. (Non-Inheritable)

Wrath

Savage Blow

Samus: Legendary Bounty Hunter (Armored, Lance)

Description: A feared and respected bounty hunted who travels across the galaxy. Quiet, and is often mistaken for a man by her employers due to rarely removing her helmet.

Stats: 38/35/30/35/30

Weapon: Chozo Lance - 16 Might. Speed + 3. Accelerates unit's special trigger -1

Special Skill: Energy Blast - Cooldown 4. Grants +80% to unit's attack.

Passive Skills:

Steady Blow

Chozo Physiology: Grants the movement type of an Infantry unit. (Non-Inheritable)

Hone Attack

Edited by Noble Of Pherae

Thought I'd give some units a CYL upgrade, the first two are the "winners".

CYL styled Beruka

Spoiler

Title: Brave Silence
Name: Beruka
Orb Affinity: Blue (Lance)
Starting Star Rank: 5 Star

Character Description: Wyvern-riding assassin who seems devoid of emotion. was given a lance as a gift from Camilla. Appears in Fire Emblem Fates.

Appearance: Beruka in the Wyvern Lord class

HP: 19/20/21 -> 43/46/49 (8)
ATK: 6/7/8 -> 28/31/34 (7)
SPD: 4/5/6 -> 17/20/23 (3)
DEF: 8/9/10 -> 34/37/41 (9)
RES: 5/6/7 -> 24/28/31 (6)

MOV: 2, Flying

5* Weapon: Eyvindr (MT 16 || Enemy weapon effects are nullified during combat with this unit. Greatly accelerates Special Trigger (Special cooldown -2, cannot equip specials with a cooldown of 3 or lower) (Cannot be Inherited)
4* Weapon: Silver Lance (MT 11
)
3* Weapon: Silver Lance (MT 8)
1* Weapon: Iron Lance (MT 6)

Support Skill: ---

4* Special Skill: Glowing Ember (Boosts damage dealt be 50% of unit's Def.) (Cooldown: 4 turns)
5* Special Skill: Ignis (Boosts damage dealt by 80% of unit's Def) (Cooldown: 4 turns)

Skill A: Steady Stance 1-2, Guardian Stance (Grants Def[/Res]+[2/4] during combat when the unit is attacked.)
Skill B: Camilla's Blessing (When this unit is attacked at HP ≥ 50%, Unit makes a follow up attack while foe cannot.) (Cannot be inherited)
Skill C: Threaten Atk 1-3 (Inflicts Atk-[3/4/5] on foes within 2 spaces through their next actions at the start of each turn.)

CYL styled Berkut

Spoiler

Title: Brave Pride
Name: Berkut
Orb Affinity: Green (Axe)

Character Description: First in line to the Regelian throne. Prideful, but love Rinea with all his heart. Was given a new weapon from an outside source. Appears in Fire Emblem Echoes.

Appearance: Berkut in the Skogul Class

HP: 17/18/19 -> 39/41/44 (7)
ATK: 7/8/9 -> 33/36/39 (9)
SPD: 6/7/8 -> 28/31/34 (7)
DEF: 5/6/7 -> 24/28/31 (6)
RES: 6/7/8 -> 19/22/25 (3)

MOV: 3, Cavalry

5* Weapon: Vengeance (MT 16 || Grants Spd+3, Grants bonus damage to damage dealt equal to 50% of damage suffered when special triggers (does not stack with similar specials). (Special Cooldown +2) (Cannot be Inherited)
4* Weapon: Silver Axe (MT 11
)
3* Weapon: Silver Axe (MT 8)
1* Weapon: Iron Axe (MT 6)

4* Special Skill: Dragon Gaze (Grants +30% to Atk.) (Cooldown: 4 turns)
5* Special Skill: Draconic Aura (Grants +30% to Atk) (Cooldown: 3 turns)

Skill A: Grani's Shield (Neutralizes "effective against" bonuses.)
Skill B: Duma's Blessing (If unit is attacked by foe using Magic, Staff, or Dragonstone, reduces damage taken by 33%.) (Cannot be inherited)
Skill C: Fortify Res, Rally Res 1-2 (Grants [adjacent Allies/allies within 2 spaces] Res+[2/3] through their actions at the start of each turn.)

CYL styled Takumi

Spoiler

Title: Brave Gale
Name: Takumi
Orb Affinity: Gray (Bow)

Character Description: Prince of Hoshido who wields the divine bow Fujin Yumi, who's powers have been enhanced by an outside force. Appears in Fire Emblem Fates.

Appearance: Takumi in the Sniper Class

HP: 16/17/18 -> 33/36/40 (5)
ATK: 8/9/10 -> 30/33/36 (7)
SPD: 7/8/9 -> 33/36/39 (9)
DEF: 4/5/6 -> 20/23/27 (5)
RES: 4/5/6 -> 15/18/21 (2)

MOV: 2, Infantry

5* Weapon: Tempest Fujin Yumi (MT 14 || Enables unit to counterattack regardless of distance to attacker. If HP ≥ 50%, unit can pass through foes and can move 1 extra space when doing so.) (Cannot be Inherited)
4* Weapon: Silver Bow (MT 9
)
3* Weapon: Silver Bow (MT 6)
1* Weapon: Iron Bow (MT 4)

4* Special Skill: Night Sky (Grants +50% to damage dealt.) (Cooldown: 4 turns)
5* Special Skill: Astra (Grants +150% to damage dealt.) (Cooldown: 5 turns)

Skill A: Calming Stance 1-2, Calming Breath (Grants Res+[2/4] during combat when this unit is attacked [Also grants Special cooldown charge +1 attack].)
Skill B: Vantage 1-3 (Unit counterattacks first when attacked at HP ≤ [25%/50%/75%].)
Skill C: ---

CYL styled Henry

Spoiler

Title: Brave Wild Card
Name: Henry
Orb Affinity: Red (Tome)

Character Description: A dark mage of Plegia with a bright grin and a taste for the gruesome battle. He is indifferent about his new abilities. Appears in Fire Emblem Awakening.

Appearance: Henry in the Sorcerer Class

HP: 15/16/17 -> 34/38/41 (6)
ATK: 7/8/9 -> 26/30/33 (6)
SPD: 4/5/6 -> 19/22/25 (4)
DEF: 7/8/9 -> 29/32/35 (7)
RES: 5/6/7 -> 22/25/29 (5)

5* Weapon: Goetia (MT 14 || If unit initiates combat, grants Atk/Spd+2 during battle. Grants Def/Res+2 during combat when this unit is attacked.) (Cannot be Inherited)
4* Weapon: Rauorraven (MT 7 || Grants weapon advantage vs. colorless foes.
)
3* Weapon: Ruin (MT 6)
1* Weapon: Flux (MT 4)

Support Skill: Reposition (Moves adjacent ally to opposite side of unit.)

4* Special Skill: ---
5* Special Skill: ---

Skill A: Hasty Stance 1-3 (Grants Spd+[2/4/6] during combat when this unit is attacked.)
Skill B: ---
Skill C: Infantry Pulse 1-3 (Special cooldown -1 at the start of turn for any infantry allies with at least [5/3/1] fewer HP than unit. (Effects will stack with similar skills.))

Feedback is appriciated

Edited by Rygalla
Nerfed Berkut

9 hours ago, Rygalla said:

Thought I'd give some units a CYL upgrade, the first two are the "winners".

CYL styled Beruka

Hide contents

Title: Brave Silence
Name: Beruka
Orb Affinity: Blue (Lance)

Character Description: Wyvern-riding assassin who seems devoid of emotion. was given a lance as a gift from Camilla. Appears in Fire Emblem Fates.

Appearance: Beruka in the Wyvern Lord class

HP: 19/20/21 -> 43/46/49 (8)
ATK: 6/7/8 -> 28/31/34 (7)
SPD: 4/5/6 -> 17/20/23 (3)
DEF: 8/9/10 -> 34/37/41 (9)
RES: 5/6/7 -> 24/28/31 (6)

MOV: 2, Flying

5* Weapon: Eyvindr (MT 16 || Enemy weapon effects are nullified during combat with this unit. Greatly accelerates Special Trigger (Special cooldown -2, cannot equip specials with a cooldown of 3 or lower) (Cannot be Inherited)
4* Weapon: Silver Lance (MT 11
)
3* Weapon: Silver Lance (MT 8)
1* Weapon: Iron Lance (MT 6)

4* Special Skill: Glowing Ember (Boosts damage dealt be 50% of unit's Def.) (Cooldown: 4 turns)
5* Special Skill: Ignis (Boosts damage dealt by 80% of unit's Def) (Cooldown: 4 turns)

Skill A: Steady Stance 1-2, Guardian Stance (Grants Def[/Res]+[2/4] during combat when the unit is attacked.)
Skill B: Camilla's Blessing (When this unit is attacked at HP ≥ 50%, Unit makes a follow up attack while foe cannot.) (Cannot be inherited)
Skill C: Threaten Atk 1-3 (Inflicts Atk-[3/4/5] on foes within 2 spaces through their next actions at the start of each turn.)

CYL styled Berkut

Hide contents

Title: Brave Pride
Orb Affinity: Green (Axe)

Character Description: First in line to the Regelian throne. Prideful, but love Rinea with all his heart. Was given a new weapon from an outside source. Appears in Fire Emblem Echoes.

Appearance: Berkut in the Skogul Class

HP: 17/18/19 -> 39/41/44 (7)
ATK: 7/8/9 -> 33/36/39 (9)
SPD: 6/7/8 -> 28/31/34 (7)
DEF: 5/6/7 -> 24/28/31 (6)
RES: 6/7/8 -> 19/22/25 (3)

MOV: 3, Cavalry

5* Weapon: Vengeance (MT 16 || Grants Spd+3, Grants bonus damage to damage dealt equal to 50% of damage suffered when special triggers (does not stack with similar specials).) (Cannot be Inherited)
4* Weapon: Silver Axe (MT 11
)
3* Weapon: Silver Axe (MT 8)
1* Weapon: Iron Axe (MT 6)

4* Special Skill: Dragon Gaze (Grants +30% to Atk.) (Cooldown: 4 turns)
5* Special Skill: Draconic Aura (Grants +30% to Atk) (Cooldown: 3 turns)

Skill A: Grani's Shield (Neutralizes "effective against" bonuses.)
Skill B: Duma's Blessing (If unit is attacked by foe using Magic, Staff, or Dragonstone, reduces damage taken by 50%.) (Cannot be inherited)
Skill C: Fortify Res, Rally Res 1-2 (Grants [adjacent Allies/allies within 2 spaces] Res+[2/3] through their actions at the start of each turn.)

CYL styled Takumi

Hide contents

Title: Brave Gale
Name: Takumi
Orb Affinity: Gray (Bow)

Character Description: Prince of Hoshido who wields the divine bow Fujin Yumi, who's powers have been enhanced by an outside force. Appears in Fire Emblem Fates.

Appearance: Takumi in the Sniper Class

HP: 16/17/18 -> 33/36/40 (5)
ATK: 8/9/10 -> 30/33/36 (7)
SPD: 7/8/9 -> 33/36/39 (9)
DEF: 4/5/6 -> 20/23/27 (5)
RES: 4/5/6 -> 15/18/21 (2)

5* Weapon: Tempest Fujin Yumi (MT 14 || Enables unit to counterattack regardless of distance to attacker. If HP ≥ 50%, unit can pass through foes and can move 1 extra space when doing so.) (Cannot be Inherited)
4* Weapon: Silver Bow (MT 9
)
3* Weapon: Silver Bow (MT 6)
1* Weapon: Iron Bow (MT 4)

4* Special Skill: Night Sky (Grants +50% to damage dealt.) (Cooldown: 4 turns)
5* Special Skill: Astra (Grants +150% to damage dealt.) (Cooldown: 5 turns)

Skill A: Calming Stance 1-2, Calming Breath (Grants Res+[2/4] during combat when this unit is attacked [Also grants Special cooldown charge +1 attack].)
Skill B: Vantage 1-3 (Unit counterattacks first when attacked at HP ≤ [25%/50%/75%].)
Skill C: ---

CYL styled Henry

Hide contents

Title: Brave Wild Card
Name: Henry
Orb Affinity: Red (Tome)

Character Description: A dark mage of Plegia with a bright grin and a taste for the gruesome battle. He is indifferent about his new abilities. Appears in Fire Emblem Awakening.

Appearance: Henry in the Sorcerer Class

HP: 15/16/17 -> 34/38/41 (6)
ATK: 7/8/9 -> 26/30/33 (6)
SPD: 4/5/6 -> 19/22/25 (4)
DEF: 7/8/9 -> 29/32/35 (7)
RES: 5/6/7 -> 22/25/29 (5)

5* Weapon: Goetia (MT 14 || If unit initiates combat, grants Atk/Spd+2 during battle. Grants Def/Res+2 during combat when this unit is attacked.) (Cannot be Inherited)
4* Weapon: Rauorraven (MT 7 || Grants weapon advantage vs. colorless foes.
)
3* Weapon: Ruin (MT 6)
1* Weapon: Flux (MT 4)

Support Skill: Reposition (Moves adjacent ally to opposite side of unit.)

4* Special Skill: ---
5* Special Skill: ---

Skill A: Hasty Stance 1-3 (Grants Spd+[2/4/6] during combat when this unit is attacked.)
Skill B: ---
Skill C: Infantry Pulse 1-3 (Special cooldown -1 at the start of turn for any infantry allies with at least [5/3/1] fewer HP than unit. (Effects will stack with similar skills.))

Feedback is appriciated

I would go pay to win just for Berkut

22 hours ago, Rygalla said:

5* Weapon: Vengeance (MT 16 || Grants Spd+3, Grants bonus damage to damage dealt equal to 50% of damage suffered when special triggers (does not stack with similar specials).) (Cannot be Inherited)
Skill B: Duma's Blessing (If unit is attacked by foe using Magic, Staff, or Dragonstone, reduces damage taken by 50%.) (Cannot be inherited

A Moonbow and Fury 3 inheritance would make him insanely broken. Or, instead of Moonbow you could do Bonfire. What really matters here though is that Genny becomes useless, and any non-Pain staff user is even worse off.
Not sure that I really like it tbh.

Made some villains, one for each game (except Fates. I hate Fates.)

Gharnef: Dark Manipulator (Infantry, Red Tome)

Stats: 35/30/35/20/28

Weapon: Imhullu - 14 Might. Grants Defense/Resistance +5

Special Skill: Reprisal

Passive Skills: Death Blow, Red Tomebreaker

Fernand: Disdainful Noble (Cavalry, Lance)

Stats: 37/30/33/30/18

Weapon: Fernand’s Lance+ - 12 Might. Grants Speed +3. Accelerates Special Trigger -1

Special Skills: Vengeance

Passive Skills: Vantage, Threaten Speed

Medeus: Shadow Dragon (Infantry, Breath)

Stats: 43/32/25/32/25

Weapon: Dark Breath+

Special Skill: Dragon Fang

Passive Skills: Fury, Wrath

Arvis: Grannvalian Emperor (Infantry, Red Tome)

Stats: 34/33/34/20/26

Weapon: Valflame - 14 Might. Grants +3 Attack/Defense/Resistance

Special Skill: Growing Flame

Passive Skills: Death Blow, Swordbreaker

Ishtar: Goddess Of Thunder (Infantry, Blue Tome)

Stats: 33/31/36/18/30

Weapon: Mjolnir - 14 Might. Grants +3 Attack/Speed/Resistance

Passive Skill: Rally Speed

Passive Skills: Brash Assault, Threaten Resistance

Travant: Thracian King (Flier, Lance)

Stats: 44/33/27/36/18

Weapon: Gungnir - 16 Might. Grants +3 Attack/Speed/Defense

Special Skill: Reprisal

Passive Skills: Fire Boost, Hone Fliers

Idenn: Demon Dragon (Infantry, Breath)

Stats: 45/35/18/32/28

Weapon: Dark Breath+

Special Skill: Draconic Aura

Passive Skills: Death Blow, Panic Ploy

Nergal: Calamity Bringer (Infantry, Red Tome)

Stats: 38/33/18/28/33

Weapon: Ereshkigal - 14 Might. +3 Defense/Resistance When Attacked

Special Skill: Glacies

Passive Skills: Mirror Strike, Threaten Attack

Lyon: Prince Of Grado (Infantry, Red Tome)

Stats: 38/30/23/27/30

Weapon: Naglfar - 14 Might. Grants Strength/Resistance +5

Assist Skill: Rally Resistance

Passive Skills: Water Boost, Green Tomebreaker

Ashnard: The Mad King (Flier, Sword)

Stats: 40/35/25/31/27

Weapon: Gurgurant - 16 Might. Unit Can Counterattack Regardless Of Distance.

Special Skill: Draconic Aura

Passive Skills: Fury, Savage Blow

Sephiran: Light Of Creation (Infantry, Blue Tome)

Stats: 35/30/28/25/31

Weapon: Creiddyladd - 14 Might. If unit is attacked by foe using sword, axe, lance, or dragonstone, unit receives Def/Res+6 during combat.

Special Skill: Sol

Passive Skills: Attack/Resistance +, Renewal

Validar: Grima’s Vassal (Infantry, Red Tome)

Stats: 36/33/25/30/25

Weapon: Grima’s Truth - 14 Might. Unit takes 7 less damage from ranged attacks (Bows, Staves, Daggers, Tomes).

Special Skill: Vengeance

Passive Skills: Death Blow, Quick Riposte

Edit: Fixed Gharnef and Sephiran's Specials

4 hours ago, Noble Of Pherae said:

Gharnef: Dark Manipulator (Infantry, Red Tome)

Special Skill: Aegis

4 hours ago, Noble Of Pherae said:

Sephiran: Light Of Creation (Infantry, Blue Tome)

Special Skill: Holy Vestments

Ranged units cannot learn damage mitigation special skills. Also, Holy Vestments is a first-tier special skill.

Some Awakening Characters

Sumia: Maiden Of Flowers (Flier, Lance)

Stats: 35/29/37/23/33

Weapon: Firesweep Lance+

Assist Skill: Rally Speed/Resistance

Passive Skills: Attack/Resistance+, Hone Fliers

Kellam: Oft Forgotten (Armored, Lance)

Stats: 45/35/27/37/25

Weapon: Silver Lance+

Special Skill: Escutcheon

Passive Skills: Close Defense, Spur Attack/Defense

Vaike: Podunk Hero (Infantry, Axe)

Stats: 46/38/33/28/13

Weapon: Firesweep Axe+

Passive Skills: Fire Boost, Brash Assault

Miriel: Scrupulous Sorcerer (Infantry, Red Tome)

Stats: 33/31/35/17/31

Weapon: Raudrraven+

Special Skill: Luna

Passive Skills: Mirror Strike, Hone Resistance

Ricken: Upcoming Mage (Infantry Green Tome)

Stats: 32/33/30/19/33

Weapon: Gronnraven+

Special Skill: Blazing Wind

Passive Skills: Defense +3, Threaten Speed

Maribelle: Dire Damsel (Cavalry, Staff)

Stats: 32/30/35/15/32

Weapon: Slow

Assist Skill: Physic

Special Skill: Swift Wind Balm

Passive Skills: Wrathful Staff

Gregor: Swell Sword (Infantry, Sword)

Stats: 40/34/33/33/18

Weapon: Firesweep Sword+

Assist Skill: Reposition

Passive Skills: HP +5, Threaten Attack

Owain: Chosen One (Infantry, Sword)

Stats: 38/36/38/22/22

Weapon: Slaying Edge+

Special Skill: Astra

Passive Skills: Death Blow, Vantage

Inigo: Flower Picker (Infantry, Sword)

Stats: 40/35/35/30/15

Weapon: Brave Sword+

Special Skill: Sol

Passive Skills: Resistance +3, Renewal

Severa: Secret Dreamer (Infantry, Sword)

Stats: 36/35/30/35/20

Weapon: Zanbato+

Assist Skill: Swap

Passive Skills: Quick Riposte, Threaten Attack

Brady: Daunting Priest (Infantry, Staff)

Stats: 36/30/28/20/33

Weapon: Pain

Assist Skill: Physic

Special Skill: Miracle

Passive Skill: Healtouch - Adds 5 To The Total Amount Of HP Restored When Healing An Ally.

F!Morgan: Gift From Afar (Infantry, Red Tome)

Stats: 35/30/33/20/30

Weapon: Raudrraven+

Special Skill: Moonbow

Passive Skills: Resistance +3, Green Tomebreaker

M!Morgan: Amnesiac Child (Infantry, Blue Tome)

Stats: 35/30/33/30/20

Weapon: Blarraven

Passive Skills: Defense +3, Red Tomebreaker

Kjelle: Fair Figher (Armored, Lance)

Stats: 40/34/33/36/25

Weapon: Brave Lance+

Special Skill: Bonfire

Passive Skills: Defense +3, Hone Attack

Cynthia: Hero Chaser (Flier, Lance)

Stats: 35/31/36/22/32

Weapon: Silver Lance+

Assist Skill: Rally Speed

Passive Skills: Resistance +3, Brash Assault

Dart: Carring Pirate Brother (Infanterie, Axe)

Stats: 46/35/30/23/14

Weapon: Berserk Axe (Atk 13, atk and speed + 3, def and res -3)

Assist Skill: Reposition

Passive Skills:
A - Fire Boost
B - Bandit's Way (Allows Infanterie Units to walk on Water and Mountain)

Edited by Stroud

I might as well take a crack at making characters. So, I'll do the versions of the Rudolf family that haven't been done:

Berkut: Corrupt Prince (Lance, Cavlier)

Spoiler

Weapon: Kriemhild ( Mt: 16, Cannot be inherited. If unit is attacked at range, unit gains +4 def/res)

Special: Bonfire

Slot A Skill: Distant Counter

Slit B Skill: Desperation 1/2/3

Stat Spread: 

Atk (without weapon): 35

Hp: 48

Spd: 36

Def: 30

Res: 28

Note: This version of him is based off of the version of him you fight in Act 5 of Echoes.

Rudolf: Cold Hearted Emporer (Lance, Cavalier)

Spoiler

Weapon: Emporer's Lance (Mt 13, Cannot be inherited. If unit is in combat with an Infatry or Armored unit, this unit gains +3 atk/spd/res/def)

Special: Emporer's Shield (Cannot be inherited. If unit is attacked at melee range, unit reduces damage dealt by 80%)

Slot A Skill: Ice Boost (If unit has 3 more hp than the opponent, unit gains +4 def/res)

Slot C Skill: Hone Cavalry

Stat Spread: 

Atk (without weapon): 36

Hp: 47

Spd: 39

Def: 33

Res: 30

Alm: King of Fate (Bow, Infantry)

Spoiler

Weapon: Royal Bow ( Cannot be inherited. Spd -2. Attack twice when initiating combat) 

Special: Draconic Aura

Slot A Skill: Death Blow

Slot C Skill: Hone Atk

Stat Spread: 

Atk (without weapon): 36

Hp: 43

Spd: 36

Def: 30

Res: 20

Feedback would be nice.

I've got the idea to make units based on character's promoted class... Primarily main characters. By the way, these are meant to be as broken as possible. Even more than the CYL units.

Corrin (Female) - Nohrian Royal (Infantry, Blue Tome)

35/38/30/22/30

Weapon: Dark Lightning (14 MT, Accelerates Special Cooldown)

Special: Dark Dragon Fang - 4 Cooldown, Damage is Boosted by 80% of Atk

Skills: Mirror Strike, Vantage

Corrin (Male) - Hoshidian Royal (Infantry, Green Tome)

38/35/36/30/22

Weapon: Light Mist (14 MT, Slows Opponent's Special Trigger)

Special: Light Dragon Fang - 3 Cooldown, Damage Boosted by 50% of Atk

Skills: Death Blow, Fortify Res

Alm - Another Hero King (Infantry, Sword)

36/40/23/32/24

Weapon: Unsealed Falchion (16 MT, Can counterattack regardless of distance, Effective against dragons)

Special: Scendscale (Damage is Boosted by 50% of Atk, Units within 2 spaces of target receive 20% of damage)

Skills: Triangle Adept, Windsweep

That's about all I've got for this.

Orson, Wounded Heart (Sword, Cavalry)

Spoiler

46/30/22/36/20

Weapon: Runesword+ (13 MT, restores 7 HP after initiating combat.)

Assist: Ardent Sacrifice

Skil A: Eternal Love: Gains the full effects of his support partner, even when that character is not present. (cannot be inherited)

Skil B: Desperation 3

“...My fondest wish will be granted... To spend the rest of my days in the embrace of my loving wife once more..."

“...I won't let you come between us. Monica and I will live here happily together. Forever...”

" For the one I love...I betrayed everything. My country, my lord and master...Everything..."

Okay, since I keep trying to call the Black Knight the Dark Knight, I have decided I need to draw up a Batman. And since Batman is Batman I will treat him as if he were CYL Winner. Because how could he not win? He's Batman!

That said I decided to make his exclusive his Special rather than B Skill like Lyn and Ike.

Batman: The Dark Knight(Infantry, Dagger)

Spoiler

Stat Total 153  (Not sure if the CYL winners were being treated as +4 or +5. If +4 just drop defense by 1 I guess.)

35/40/26/26/26

Weapon

Batarang - 11Mt - 2 Range - Exclusive

-Grants +3 Res. After combat, inflicts Def/Res -5 on foe through its next action. Grants unit Def/Res +5 for 1 turn. (Basically a legendary version of the Rogue Dagger+, might be on the weak side as far as CYL weapons go)

Specials

Dark Vestments - 3 turn cooldown - Exclusive - Reduces damage inflicted by attacks from foes 2 spaces away by 30%

Dark Cowl - 2 turn cooldown- Exclusive - Reduces damage inflicted by attacks from foes 2 spaces away by 30%

Passive A Skill

Close Counter - Enables counterattack regardless of range.

Passive B Skill

Ambush 1 - Dagger Only - If unit has 100% HP and initiates combat against a foe who cannot counter attack the unit deals effective damage.

Ambush 2 - Dagger Only - If unit has ≥ 50% HP and initiates combat against a foe who cannot counter attack the unit deals effective damage.

Ambush 3 - Dagger Only - If unit initiates combat against a foe who cannot counter attack the unit deals effective damage.

Passive C Skill

Smoke Bomb 1 - After combat inflicts Atk/Spd -1 on foes within 2 spaces of target through their next actions.

Smoke Bomb 2 - After combat inflicts Atk/Spd -3 on foes within 2 spaces of target through their next actions.

Smoke Bomb 3 - After combat inflicts Atk/Spd -5 on foes within 2 spaces of target through their next actions.

Basically the one stat that didn't get bolsters by a CYL weapon was Res. So I went with that and of course went with a stat spread that would hopefully make the +Res usable. I also could not pass up the chance to reference his Dark Cowl. Given that we have a Holy Vestments/Sacred Cowl I thought it would be hilarious to give him a Dark exclusive version of them. I did consider increasing the cooldowns by one since I figured such skills were barred to ranged units for a reason. But decided to throw it up like this, it is exclusive after all.

Given his stats and skills it should be pretty clear he is intended to get the drop on someone, taking them out(or at least severely crippling them) and then using the buff/debuffs to tank and counter any follow-ups. Which is typical Batman if you ask me. Some might think higher speed would be fitting, but I think this still fits. Though maybe my image of Batman basically one-shooting some poor crook before they even know what is happen and then using the confusion to take everyone else out isn't as iconic I think it is.

As for Ambush. I am not sure if it would be OP to let it stack with Poison dagger or not. Basically if Kagero Ambushes an Infantry would it be OP if she did 2x instead of 1.5x? I imagine it wouldn't stack just for simplicity sake. Creating a new rule for a single weapon/skill combo is a bit much. But still interesting to think about. Oh and I didn't say Dagger exclusive just because I think it is thematically fitting. Such a skill can not be allowed to work with Firesweep weapons and the ilk. With daggers only there is no worry about that.
Edit-

Spoiler

I can't help but imagine Bridal Lyn facing off against someone like Ryoma and smacking him.

Ryoma- Do you think a candle will be enough to defeat me?

Batman - I'm Batman

Ryoma - Oh Shii....

Edited by Usana

After freeing Zacharias from the Dark Claws of an uknown entity our 3 Hereos are granted an upgrade/class change Promotion when Season 2 begins into Lords. When Season 2 Begins you can pick one upgrade for free: either Alfonse, Sharena or Anna, transforming them into a Brave Hero 5 Star Class starting at lvl 0.
The Heroes will keep all their current learned skills and passives, but will be given access to new passives and an enhanced weapon.
To upgrade the other remaining 2 Units into Brave heroes you have to use 20k feathers and 100 gems depending on their class.
As usual you cant inherit any of those 3 starte Units skills to anyone else and cant merge them.

Lets begin wiht the new Heroes, changes to their older stats are stated in Bold:

Alfonse
Title: Brave Hero of Askr
Unit: Infantery, Melee
Color Affinity: Red

New Weapon upgrade:
"Lords Folkvangr"
Mt. 16, Range 1
Grants +7 Atk during combat if units HP is < 50% HP
Damage from books and dragon stones is reduced by 80% if units HP is > 50%
SP Cost: 500

Stats: BST 162
HP: 43
AtK: 35
SPD: 25
DEF: 37 (+5 from previously 32)
RES: 22

Assist:
Rally Motivation: Reduces Allys Special Charge by 1. Can only be used if Units self Special Charge isnt at the max cooldown (depending on special).
Exclusiv to this unit only.

Sepcial:
Aether (Alfonse gets access to Aether)

Passives:
A: Steady Charge: If unit initiates Attack grants 4+ Atk during combat; also gains special cooldown charge +1.
B: Askr's Resolution: All allys and enemys movement range is restricted or enhanced to 2 Spaces at start of each Turn. (unit exclusiv)
C: Battle Cry: Grants adjacent allies who use swords, axes, lances, or dragonstones Atk+6 through their next actions at the start of each turn. (unit exclusiv)

Sharena
Title: Brave Hero of Askr
Color Affinity: Blue

New Weapon upgrade:
"Lord's Fensalir"
Mt 16, Range 1
Inflicts -5 Atk on foes within 3 spaces through their next action at the start of each turn
Effective against flying and cavalry units
SP Cost: 500

HP: 43
Atk: 34 (+2 from perviously 32)
SPD: 34 (+2 from previously 32)
DEF: 29
RES: 22

Assist: Rally Atk/Spd (upgrade from Rally Attack she had)

Special: Divine Aegis, Reduces Damage enflicted by foes from close or distance by 50%, Cooldown charge 2. Unit exclusiv

Passives:
A: Phantom Speed: If attacked, unit granted +4 Speed during combat, also enemy can not make a follow up attack. (unic exclusiv).
B: Askr's Revolution: Triangle advantage is reversed for allys and enemys at start of each Turn. (unit exclusiv, this only effects Triangle colors, not "Effective against" weapons).
C: Phalanx: Grants adjacent allies who use swords, axes, lances, or dragonstones DEF+6 through their next actions at the start of each turn. (unit exclusiv)

Anna
Title: Brave Commander of Askr
Color Affinity: Green

New Weapon upgrade:
"Lord's Naotun"
Mt 16, Range 1
Unit may move to any ally when HP <50%
If wielder initiates attack at HP <50%, any follow-up attack occurs-immediatly

HP: 41
Atk: 33 (+4 from previously 29)
SPD: 38
DEF: 22
RES: 28

Assist: Reciprocal Aid

Special: Galeforce (upgrade from Astra)

Passives:
A: Anna's Fortune: +3~6 ATK/SPD/DEF/RES is granted during combat depending on units HP (+3 at 100%- 75%, +4 50-75%, +5 25-50%, +6 1-25% HP)
B: Wrath 3
C: Drive Res 2

Edited by Hilda

CYL Henry!

Henry: Troubled Soul (Infantry, Red Tome)

Stats: 40/33/25/35/18

Weapon: Waste+ - 8 Might. Speed -5. Allows consecutive attacks. (Exclusive to dark mages)

Special Skill: Vengeance

Passive Skills:

A. Death Blow

B. Red Tomebreaker

C. Anathema: At the start of your turn, all enemies within 3 spaces suffer Attack/Speed -3 (exclusive to dark mages)

On 9/30/2017 at 11:07 AM, Raven said:

Here's one I made earlier:

t59jejhbvgnz.png

Feel free to conjure up a skillset for her, if you so wish.

If it's a legendary sword it should have 16:Mt thus giving her 52 Atk instead of 50 or 34 base Atk instead of 36.

I don't know why, but I felt like making Jaime Lannister a FEH unit.

Spoiler

Image result for jaime lannister art

Title: Kingslayer

Name: Ser Jaime

Type:Icon_Class_Red_Sword.png

Lvl 40 5* Stats: HP/44-47-50 Atk/31-34-37 Spd/35-38-41 Def/26-29-33 Res/7-10-13

Base Stat Total: 158

Weapons:

Iron Sword

Steel Sword

Silver Sword

Gilded Lion: Mt:16 Eff: If unit's Spd - foe's Spd ≥ 1, unit gains Special cooldown charge +1 per attack. (If using other similar skill, only highest value applied.)  

Skills:

A

Fury 1

Fury 2

Fury 3

B

Desperation 1

Desperation 2

Desperation 3

C

None

Support Skills

None

Special Skills

Daylight

Sol

Aether

Also just for fun here's Arthur Dayne too.

Spoiler

main-qimg-270fd982e0476a8e125bd746d886d88a-c

Title: Sword of the Morning

Name: Ser Arthur Dayne

Movment: Icon_Move_Infantry.png

Weapon:

Iron Sword

Steel Sword

Silver Sword

Dawn:  Mt:16 Eff: Atk/Spd+2. Heals 30% of damage dealt when unit Special triggers.

Lvl 40 5* Stats: HP/41-43-47 Atk/35-38-41 Spd/31-34-38 Def/32-35-38 Res/8-11-14

Base Stat Total: 162

Skills:

A

Steady Stance 1

Steady Stance 2

Steady Breath

B

Quick Riposte 1

Quick Riposte 2

Quick Riposte 3

C

None

Support Skills

None

Special Skills

Daylight

Noontime

Eclipse: Resolve combat as if foe suffered Def/Res-30%. Unit recovers HP=30% damage dealt. (Skill can not be inherited.) CD: 4 SP: 500

Oberyn Martell

Spoiler

4a43c6fa490b8f410047da46e90670eb.jpg

Name: Oberyn Martell

Title: The Red Viper

Type:Icon_Class_Blue_Lance.png

Lvl 40 5* Stats: HP/45-48-51 Atk/31-34-37 Spd/32-35-38 Def/26-29-32 Res/8-11-14

Weapons:

Iron Lance

Steel Lance

Oberyn's Spear: Mt:10 Eff: If unit's Spd - foe's Spd ≥ 6, foe can not counterattack. Inflicts 5 damage to foe after any combat this unit initiates.

Oberyn's Spear+: Mt:14 Eff: If unit's Spd - foe's Spd ≥ 6, foe can not counterattack. Inflicts 5 damage to foe after any combat this unit initiates.

Skills

A

Life and Death 1

Life and Death 2

Life and Death 3

B

Seal Atk 1

Seal Atk 2

Seal Atk 3

C

None

Support Skill

None

Special Skills

Escutcheon

Pavise

Gregor Clegane

Spoiler

Komarck_Gregor_Clegane_FFG.jpg

Title: The Mountain

Name: Gregor Clegane

Movement:Icon_Move_Armored.png

Lvl 40 5* Stats: HP/50-53-56 Atk/34-37-40 Spd/28-31-34 Def/35-38-41 Res/6-9-12

Weapons:

Iron Sword

Steel Sword

Silver Sword

Silver Sword+

Skills:

A

Fortress Defense 1

Fortress Defense 2

Fortress Defense 3

B

Renewal 1

Renewal 2

Renewal 3

C

None

Support Skills

None

Special Skills

Glowing Ember

Bonfire

Sandor Clegane

Spoiler

Image result for sandor clegane book art

Title: The Hound

Name: Sandor Clegane

Lvl 40 5* Stats: HP/44-47-50 Atk/33-36-39 Spd/29-32-36 Def/30-33-36 Res/7-10-13

Weapons:

Iron Sword

Steel Sword

Silver Sword

Silver Sword+

Skills

A

None

B

Swordbreaker 1

Swordbreaker 2

Swordbreaker 3

C

Threaten Atk 1

Threaten Atk 2

Threaten Atk 3

Support Skills

None

Special Skills

Retribution

Vengeance

Ser Barristan Selmy

Spoiler

Related image

Title: Bold Knight

Name: Ser Barristan Selmy

Type: Icon_Class_Red_Sword.png

Lvl 40 5* Stats: HP/40-43-46 Atk/32-35-38 Spd/32-35-38 Def/31-34-37 Res/12-15-18

Weapons:

Iron Sword

Steel Sword

Master's Longsword: Mt:10 Eff: Grants unit Atk/Spd+3 during combat, if foe is a Sword or Axe user.

Master's Longsword+: Mt:14 Eff: Grants unit Atk/Spd+3 during combat, if foe is a Sword or Axe user.

Skills

A

None

B

Vantage 1

Vantage 2

Vantage 3

C

Threaten Spd 1

Threaten Spd 2

Threaten Spd 3

Support Skills

None

Special Skills

New Moon

Luna

Stannis Baratheon

Spoiler

Image result for stannis baratheon book art

Name: Stannis Baratheon

Title: Stannis the Mannis Fiery Stag

Lvl 40 5* Stats: HP/50-54-57 Atk/26-29-32 Spd/30-33-36 Def/23-26-30 Res/16-20-24

BST: 162

Weapons:

Iron Sword

Steel Sword

Silver Sword

Lightbringer: Mt:16 Eff: Grants unit Def/Res+5 when under attack. Slows Special trigger (cooldown count+1).

Skills:

A

Fire Boost 1

Fire Boost 2

Fire's Blessing: If unit has at least 1 more HP than enemy at the start of combat, unit receives Atk+6 during combat. (Skill can not be inherited.) SP: 300

B

Wrath 1

Wrath 2

Wrath 3

C

Panic Ploy 1

Panic Ploy 2

Panic Ploy 3

Support Skill

None

Special Skills

Glowing Ember

Ignis

Theon Greyjoy

Spoiler

Image result for theon greyjoy book art

Title: Little Theon Heir of Iron

Name: Theon Nojoy Greyjoy

Lvl 40 5* Stats: HP/43-45-48 Atk/30-34-38 Spd/31-34-37 Def/23-25-29 Res/6-9-12

Weapons:

Iron Bow

Steel Bow

Brave Bow

Brave Bow+

Skills

A

Death Blow 1

Death Blow 2

Death Blow 3

B

None

C

Infantry Pulse 1

Infantry Pulse 2

Infantry Pulse 3

Support Skill

Swap

Special Skills

None

Edited by Logos
Added Stannis the Mannis

I know someone did her on the first page, but I wanted to try it out again in my own way.

Title: Dark One

Name: Aversa

Unit TypeRed | Tome | Flier

Character Description: A sultry Plegian general with a knack for dark magic. A master of cruel manipulation.

5* Level 40 Stats: 33 / 34 / 34 / 18 / 28

Weapon: Flux -> Ruin -> Fenrir -> Goetia (New Weapon - Legendary. 14 Mt. +2 Atk/Speed when initiating.)

Assist: --

Special: Night Sky -> Astra -> Galeforce

Passive A: Darting Blow 1 -> 2 -> 3

Passive B: --

Passive C: Hone Spd 1 -> 2 -> Hone Fliers

Edited by SkittySaysMeow

CYL Eliwood And Hector!

Eliwood - Blazing Nobleman (Infantry, Sword)

Stats: 35/35/36/25/31

Weapon: Blazing Durandal (I know it was Roy's CYL weapon but it belongs to Eliwood)

Special Skill: Blazing Flame

Passive Skills:

A: Eliwood's Resolve - When Unit Is At 75% HP Or Less, Grants Unit +7 Speed/Resistance

B: Cancel Affinity

C: Infantry Pulse

Hector - Noble Of Thunder (Armored, Axe)

Stats: 50/38/28/37/20

Weapon: Thundering Armads - 16 Might. Defense +3. Unit Can Counterattack From Any Distance

Passive Skills:

A: Hector's Tenacity - When Unit Is At 75% HP Or Less, Grants Unit +7 Attack/Defense

B: Quick Riposte

C: Armor March

Hello all, I'm back after a while. This time I have a one-hero project, which aims to make Dagger users somewhat viable by introducing a couple of useful skills for them. I'll probably do her quotes at a later date.

TITLE: Alluring Rogue
NAME: Heather
ORB AFFINITY: Colorless Dagger
STARTING STAR RANK: 5 (banner)

CHARACTER DESCRIPTION: A wandering rogue trying to gather gold for her sickly mother's medicine. Appears in Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn.

MOV: 2, Infantry

STAT DISTRIBUTION:
BST: 149
HP: 30
ATK: 33
SPD: 35
DEF: 30
RES: 21

WEAPON:
1* - Iron Dagger (3 MT, 2 RNG. After combat, inflicts Def/Res-3 on foe through its next action.)
2* - Steel Dagger (5 MT, 2 RNG. After combat, inflicts Def/Res-3 on foe through its next action.)
3* - Silver Dagger (7 MT, 2 RNG. After combat, inflicts Def/Res-5 on foe through its next action.)
5* - Peshkatz (9 MT, 2 RNG. After combat, inflicts Atk/Spd/Def/Res-5 on foe through its next action.)

ASSIST:
n/a

SPECIAL:
3* - Flashing Blades (4 CT. If this unit initiates an attack and its target survives, it gains Atk/Spd+3 through its next action and can take another action after combat, but it cannot move and it can only attack the same target. (Once per turn only. Inheritable only by Dagger users) )
5* - Dancing Blades (3 CT. If this unit initiates an attack and its target survives, it gains Atk/Spd+3 through its next action and can take another action after combat, but it cannot move and it can only attack the same target. (Once per turn only. Inheritable only by Dagger users) )

SKILL A:
n/a

SKILL B:
2* - Dagger Mastery 1 (If this unit initiates an attack at HP = 100%, any "after combat" effect of equipped Weapon is applied during this combat as well. Inheritable only by Dagger users)
4* - Dagger Mastery 2 (If this unit initiates an attack at HP >= 75%, any "after combat" effect of equipped Weapon is applied during this combat as well. Inheritable only by Dagger users)
5* - Dagger Mastery 3 (If this unit initiates an attack at HP >= 50%, any "after combat" effect of equipped Weapon is applied during this combat as well. Inheritable only by Dagger users)

SKILL C:
1* - Def Smoke 1 (After combat, inflicts Def-3 on foes within 2 spaces of target through their next actions.)
3* - Def Smoke 2 (After combat, inflicts Def-5 on foes within 2 spaces of target through their next actions.)
4* - Def Smoke 3 (After combat, inflicts Def-7 on foes within 2 spaces of target through their next actions.)

CONCEPT:
Heather comes to address a long-standing issue in the game - that is, the lack of any real viable Dagger presence in the meta except for the occasional Kagero. As a unit she comes with a very healthy stat spread, sporting 2nd highest ATK among Dagger users (behind Kagero), and 3rd highest SPD (behind Felicia and Gaius). This offensive stat spread is meant to assist with a Dagger user's glaringly low punching power, due to low MT of their weapons. Combined her offensive stat spread of 68 is highest among all Dagger users, one point above Kagero. In exchange, her HP sits at the lowest 30, and her RES is on the low side, reducing her utility as a mage duelist as a tradeoff. On the contrary her DEF sits at a relatively respectable 29, giving her dueling power against bows and other daggers. More importantly, she comes with a new 5* weapon, the dagger Peshkatz from Radiant Dawn - with a decent 9 MT and a four-spread stat reduction on its target for increased utility. This gets especially helpful with her new passive B skill Dagger Mastery, that applies a dagger's normally after-combat debuffs during the unit's battle as well. She has a dagger-exclusive Special as well, which when charged, gives the attacking dagger-user another chance to defeat its target should its first attempt fail. This special also synergizes with the debuffing nature of Daggers in general, just like the B skill (however do note that in the case both the Flashing/Dancing Blades special and Dagger Mastery are applied, the debuff is only applied once). Her C skill is a Def Smoke in the same vein as BLyn's Atk Smoke, nothing too special, but a nice addition to her general debuffing power.

Edited by Nightmayre

Decided To Make Micaiah, Sothe, and RD!Ike

Micaiah - Silver-Haired Maiden (Infantry, Blue Tome)

Stats: 32/36/28/15/36

Weapon: Thani - 14 Might. Effective Against Cavalry And Armored Units.

Assist Skill: Ardent Sacrifice

Passive Skills:

A: Attack/Res +2

C: Breath Of Life

Sothe - Devoted Protector (Infantry, Dagger)

Stats: 38/34/35/21/18

Weapon: Baselard - 12 Might.

Passive Skills:

A: Death Blow

B: Pass

Ike - Hero Of The Blue Flames (Infantry, Sword)

Stats: 40/36/28/33/17

Weapon: Ragnell

Special Skill: Aether

Passive Skills:

A: Heavy Blade

B: Brash Assault

I want to create a banner based off of the nobles and princes of FE. So, here are some of them...

Fernand - Prideful Noble (Cavalry, Lance)

35/37/24/29/24

Weapon: Fernand's Lance+ (12 MT, Effective against colorless units.)

Assist: Shove

Skills: Steady Blow, Guard

Eliwood - Noble Paladin (Cavalry, Sword)

39/34/23/30/28

Weapon: Unsealed Durandal (15 MT, If unit initiates attack, after combat, unit and targeted foe swap places.)

Special: Blazing Flame

Skills: HP Def, Threaten Atk

Leif - Reckless Prince (Inantry, Sword)

32/36/33/20/23

Weapon: Leif's Blade+ (14 MT, Grants Atk+7 at start of turn if unit's HP ≤ 50%.)

Special: Sacred Cowl

New A Skill: Adeptness - When in combat with a sword or axe unit, unit is granted + 2 HP, Atk, and Def. Skill cannot be inherited.

Other Skill: Brash Assault