Create-A-Hero Thread

Sire

Here's a group of OCs I turned into Heroes. Rather, all of them are AU versions of characters from other franchises, changed enough that they might as well be OC.

Spoiler

Name: Serasha
Title: Avalance Garden
Affinity: Green Mage
Character Description: Adopted sister of Sybur. Previously in line to her family's inheritance, but turned it down to protect her new family.
***** Excellent **** Good *** Average ** Poor * Terrible
HP: ***
Atk: **
Spd: ****
Def: **
Res: ****
Mov: 2 (Infantry)
5* Weapon: Shattered Petals
Weapon Description: A tome consisting of thousands of frozen flower petals. When attacking the foe, the petals attack in a tornado of tiny blades.
Weapon Statistics: 9 Might. Grants +1 Atk/Spd/Def/Res when attacking opponent that can counter. Adds total bonuses on unit to damage dealt. Unit takes 4 damage after combat. (Exclusive)
Support: None
Support Statistics: None
Special: Snowstorm
Special Statistics: 5 Cooldown. Heals unit's HP equal to 50% of unit's Res before battle. Resolve combat as if foe suffered Def/Res -20%.
A Passive: Glacier Res 3
Passive Statistics: Grants Res+5. Inflicts Def-3.
B Passive: Dual R Tomebreaker 3
Passive Statistics: Negates effect of opponent's G Tomebreaker skill. If unit's HP ≥ 50% in combat against a red tome user, unit makes a follow-up attack. If unit is in combat against a blue tome user, foe makes a follow-up attack and unit cannot. (Only inheritable by Green units.)
C Passive: None
Passive Statistics: None

Spoiler

Name: Sybur
Title: Landslide Orchard
Affinity: Blue Lance
Character Description: Adopted sister of Serasha. Fought for Serasha during a crisis with her old family. Insulting her family means certain doom.
HP: **
Atk: ***
Spd: **
Def: ****
Res: *
5* Weapon: Summer's Breeze
Weapon Description: A long spear expertly forged from the hands of its user. It is slightly heavier than its thin appearance lets on, and its swings and stabs are as deadly as strikes from bulky spears.
Weapon Statistics: 16 Might. Spd -2. +6 Defense when initiating attack. (Exclusive)
Support: Dual Guard
Support Statistics: Unit moves to space adjacent to ally. Grants target ally +3 Def/Res when target is attacked from enemy in cardinal direction to unit or target.
Special: Firestorm
Special Statistics: 5 Cooldown. Heals units HP equal to 50% of unit's Def before battle. Resolve combat as if foe suffered Def/Res -20%.
A Passive: Magma Def 3
Passive Statistics: Grants Def+5. Inflicts Res-3.
B Passive: None

Spoiler

Name: Chrom
Title: Sunrise King
Affinity: Red Sword
Character Description: The prince of Ylisse who managed to protect his sister, Emmeryn, from death at the hands of the Mad King Gangrel. The morale of those under his command shines just as brightly as his divine blade.
HP: *****
Res: **
Mov: 3 (Cavalry)
5* Weapon: Daybreak Falchion
Weapon Description: An evolved and heavier form of Falchion that has become more suited for defense than attack.
Weapon Statistics: 12 Might. Effective against dragons. Disables the effect of enemy's Special skill that alters unit's Def/Res during combat.
Special: Waxing Aether
Special Statistics: 5 Cooldown. Resolve combat as if foe suffered Def/Res -30%. Unit recovers HP equal to damage dealt.
A Passive: Distant Counter
Passive Statistics: Enables unit to counterattack regardless of distance to attacker.
C Passive: Sonorous Rally
Passive Statistics: If unit is granted a stat increase from ally unit's Rally support skill, all allies adjacent to unit gain the same stat increase.

Spoiler

Name: Cepsis
Title: Eclipse Mistress
Affinity: Gray Dagger
Character Description: A mysterious assassin who teaches the ultimate form of Aether to anyone willing to lay down their life for it. Her tutelage is extremely harsh, but all of her students have become legendary in the Outrealms.
Spd: *****
Def: *
5* Weapon: Wyrmdagger+
Weapon Description: A serrated dragonfly tanto capable of piercing through dragon scales.
Weapon Statistics: 5 Might. Effective against dragons. Inflicts Atk -8 on foes within 2 spaces of target through their next actions if target is killed.
Special: Eclipse Aether
Special Statistics: 8 Cooldown. Kills target upon activation. Unit recovers HP equal to damage dealt. (Exclusive)
A Passive: Experienced Assassin
Passive Statistics: If foe cannot counterattack, Special cooldown count -1 before initiating attack.
B Passive: Renewal 3
Passive Statistics: At the start of every second turn, restores 10 HP.

Hope you like them, I'd like feedback on these guys! I also want to see if you can guess who the first two are based from.

Edited by MilodicMellodi

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's my OC. His personality is based on mine.

Spoiler

-Phelan- 

Title: Black Dragon

Rarity: Five Stars

Weapon Type: Blue Tome

Move Type: Infantry

Description: A sarcastic Dark Mage that leads the Five Dragons. Wields the legendary tome Bloodstone. 

• Stats

Base- 

HP: 15/16/17

ATK: 9/10/11 

SPD: 8/9/10

DEF: 2/3/4 

RES: 5/6/7

Maximum- 

HP: 31/34/37

ATK: 33/36/39

SPD: 33/36/39

DEF: 13/16/19

RES: 23/26/29

BST: 148

• Weapon Skills

Thunder-

SP: 50

Rng: 2

Mt: 4

Elthunder-

SP: 100

Mt: 6

Thoron- 

SP: 200

Mt: 9

Bloodstone-

SP: 400

Mt: 14

Effect: If unit's Atk ≥ foe's Atk and unit's Spd ≥ foe's SPD, Atk/Spd + 4 during combat. (Exclusive) 

• Special Skills

Dragon Gaze-

Cooldown: 4

Effect: Atk +30%. 

Draconic Aura- 

Cooldown: 3

Effect: Grants +30% to Atk.

• A Skill

Arcane Panic-

SP: 300

Effect: Bonuses on opposing tome wielders are treated as penalties during combat with this unit. (Inheritable by Tome Users Only)

• B Skills

B Tomebreaker 1-

SP: 50

Effect: If unit's HP ≥ 90% in combat against a blue tome user, unit makes a follow-up attack and foe cannot.

B Tomebreaker 2-

Effect: If unit's HP ≥ 70% in combat against a blue tome user, unit makes a follow-up attack and foe cannot.

B Tomebreaker 3- 

Effect: If unit's HP ≥ 50% in combat against a blue tome user, unit makes a follow-up attack and foe cannot.

• Quotes

Summoning-

"I am Phelan, leader of the Five dragons. Now that we are aligned, I will protect you at any cost." 

Friend Greeting-

"Pardon me, are you (summoner's name)? I bring greetings from your ally, (Friend's Name)." 

Castle- 

"I was once betrayed by people I considered friends. That's why I value the people I know now." 

"I've always longed for a a simple life. No nobility, no obligation to rule…but I suppose that will never happen." 

"There are four Dragons other than myself; Red, Blue, Yellow, and White. There's truly never a dull moment between us."

"I come from a long line of warriors. Mages, Dark Mages…even an Assassin! Even so, I don't put much stock in bloodlines." 

"Let me tell you what I wish I'd done when I was leading the Blue Flame. I wish that I'd taken more down time. Please value that luxury while you have it, summoner…"

Character Page-

"*Sigh*"

"Huh? Oh, my apologies, it seems I was lost in thought." 

"I'm always up for an intelligent discourse." 

"Strategy is my forte. I'd be happy to assist you." 

"Have you seen my horse? His name is Hershel." 

"How do you feel about being in such a powerful position?" 

"I hope Liam can control himself without me."

"You seem quite sincere. Take care not to be come naive." 

Leveling Up-

+0/+1: "That was…utterly horrible."

+2/+3: "Decent I suppose." 

+4/+5: "Even I have to be happy about this." 

Learning Skills-

"I take this as proof of your trust in me." 

Turn Action- 

"Move out."

"Is there a plan?" 

"I'll see it done." 

Special Skill-

"Move or be moved!"

"Pardon me, but die!" 

"You're just a corpse." 

"Are you quite finished?" 

Death- 

"I was careless…"

Confession-

"May I speak with you summoner? 

Though I am now a stoic, there was once a time where I was…jubilant. Hard to believe, I know. However, when my mother was murdered, I was forced into a position I couldn't entirely fill. I tried, but people began to take advantage of me. That's…probably why I'm like this now. 

All this to say, I know that leadership can be difficult. Please rely on me as much as you need to help you through any difficult times. Thank you…"

Spoiler

Introduction- 

Pros: 

• Exquisite Atk and Spd
  • Excels at fighting Blade Tome users with Arcane Panic
  • Synergic base kit

Cons- 

• Has the bulk of a small stick
  • Arcane Panic takes up an A slot 

Blade tomes are unquestionably some of the best weapons in the game. Despite their nerf, they continue to be a substantial facet of the meta game. Enter Phelan (FAY-lan), a powerful blue unit specifically designed to take out Blade tome users.

His legendary tome, Bloodstone, increases his already excellent Atk and Spd during battle as long as its very reasonable condition is met. 

He has an amazing presence in his 36/36 offensive spread, which is increased to a staggering 54/40, after factoring in Bloodstone. 

Phelan's base kit is good, allowing him to be used even in budget teams. Arcane Panic and B Tomebreaker allow him to combat a variety of magic wielders, including the omnipresent Linde and Reinhardt. He even has the ability to KO green units if one plays carefully. 

However, Phelan's defense is extremely poor; only five units have lower defense, and three equal him. This, coupled with his average HP, means he will likely die to any kind of physical hit. His Res is also a bit mediocre for a mage. 

At the end of the day, Phelan is a powerful offensive Mage that can counter a wide variety of units, as long as he isn't killed first. 

+ IVs-

Atk+, Spd+ or Res+ would be the most beneficial to Phelan. Atk+ lets Phelan better combat high resistance units. Spd+ allows Phelan to get doubled less, especially since he sits at a common speed tier (12 other units have equal speed). Res+ is helpful as it lets Phelan better take hits from opposing mages. 

- IVs- 

Def- or HP- are the best options. Phelan's bulk isn't doing him many favors, so throwing away either stat doesn't matter. 

Team Options-

• A Bulky Red unit that can absorb incoming Green damage is almost a necessity. 
  • A healer would be helpful to assure that B Tomebreaker remains active. 
  • Dancers/singers and buffers are always appreciated. 

Thanks for reading! I'd really appreciate some feedback on the character as a whole. Please be honest, as I won't take anything personally. Also, I'm interested to see if any of you can guess who he's related to. I don't think it's too hard to get, but we'll see. 

Edited by KiwiScribble

Apparently, self-insert characters are a popular thing now... Welp... Here I go.

Caleb - Aloof Adventurer (Infantry, Sword)

32/30/30/26/31

Weapon: Silver Short Sword (14 MT, Units can pass through foes if its own HP ≥ 50%.)

Special: Luna

Skills: Triangle Adept, Savage Blow

Caleb - Brave Adventurer (Infantry, Sword)

32/34/36/28/31

Weapon: Korudosai (16 MT, Grants +3 Res, Enables unit to counterattack regardless of distance to attacker.)

Special: Moonlit Iceberg - Damage is boosted by 15% of Unit's Def/Res and 15% of Target's Def/Res.

A and B Skills: Mirror Strike, Cancel Affinity

New C Skill - Aurora Veil: Allies within 2 spaces of unit receive -1 Special Cooldown at the start of next turn if they were attacked by a tome/staff user this turn.

I know the last one is probably overpowered. But who's self-insert isn't?

Edited by BoringBoi
Accidentally submitted post before completion

I want to make some Halloween units... From Conquest (because if there was a banner like this, it would probably be Fates anyways, specifically, Nohr). This is based off of the "Nohrian Festival of Bonds" DLC from Fates. It's essentially a Nohrian Halloween festival.

Summon Banner: Nohrian Bonds Festival

Selena - Outspokenly Scornful (Infantry, Red Tome)

"The retainer of Camilla with a past life in another world. To celebrate the festival, she's taken up a witch attire (not that she likes it or anything)."

36/33/35/30/22

Weapon: Blood Moon Tome+ (13 MT, Grants Atk/Def +3 at start of turn if unit's HP ≤ 50%.)

Skills: Swift Strike, Savage Blow

Camilla - Captivating Force (Flier, Lance)

"Princess of Nohr who will strike anyone who threatens her family down. Aims to captivate others, especially Corrin, by dressing up as a Succubus for the Nohrian festival."

32/34/36/25/28

Weapon: Blood Lust Lance+ (14 MT, Accelerates Special Cooldown Trigger -1).

Special: Vengeance

Skills: Knock Back, Atk Smoke

Leo - Harrowing Horseman (Cavalry, Blue Tome)

"Prince of Nohr who despises impertinent individuals. Has reluctantly taken part in the Nohrian celebration by making his skills known through a horseman costume."

33/36/31/22/30

Weapon: Skull Tome+ (14 MT, If unit is attacked by foe using sword, axe, lance, or dragonstone, unit receives Def/Res+4 during combat.)

Assist: Draw Back

Skills: Desperation, Ward Cavalry

Flora - Cold of Heart (Infantry, Dagger)

"Corrin's retainer who has ties to the Ice Tribe. In order to maintain her dedicated demeanor, she has resorted to only wearing a "more extravagant" version of her usual maid outfit."

31/33/31/21/34

Weapon: Dark Dagger+ (12 MT, Inflicts 7 damage to foe after any combat this unit initiates.)

Special: Iceberg

Skills: Mirror Strike, Def Ploy

I think these actually turned out okay. I have a few more ideas, so I might make a few more units soon.

How could I not make Camilla like that? Don't blame me. Blame the temptation.

Some more Halloween units:

Felicia - Frighteningly Skilled (Infantry, Green Tome)

"One of Corrin's retainers who is frighteningly bad at her job as a maid. She's decided to wear a witch's outfit for the festival in order to see if it makes her better at her job."

31/32/37/18/35

Weapon: Dark Wind+ (14 MT, After combat, foe suffers Spd-7 through its next action.)

Special: Moonbow

Skills: Wings of Mercy, Infantry Pulse

Jakob - Wickedly Loyal (Infantry, Staff)

"Corrin's retainer who is loyal, possibly even to a fault. In order to keep his master safe, he's dressed up as a scarecrow to keep others away."

35/33/25/31/25

Weapon: Shadow Assault (12 MT, If unit initiates attack, foes within 2 spaces of target take 7 damage after combat.)

Assist: Martyr

Special: Imbue

Skill: Wrathful Staff

Xander - Pumpkin Prince (Infantry, Dagger)

"Crown prince of Nohr who honors his country. Has decided to set up a pumpkin patch for the Nohrian festival."

45/33/24/30/19

Weapon: Shadow Pumpkin+ (14 MT, Unit automatically makes a follow-up when at HP ≤ 50% and attacking a foe that can counter.)

Assist: Pivot

Skills: Earth Boost, Panic Ploy

Elise - Sweet Treat (Cavalry, Bow)

"The youngest princess of Nohr who looks forward to this festival every year. Has dressed up as a fairy for this Nohrian holiday."

32/34/35/19/28

Weapon: Candy Bow+ (14 MT, Unit receives "effective against" bonus when attacking sword/lance/axe units.)

Special: Glimmer

Skills: Renewal, Threaten Def

Niles - Reaping Death (Flier, Axe)

"Retainer of Leo who acts as if this holiday was everyday. Has dressed up as a reaper in order to have an excuse to use his ghastly tongue freely."

36/29/24/37/28

Weapon: Sadistic Scythe+ (14 MT, Unit automatically makes a follow-up attack if attacked at HP ≥ 70%.)

Assist: Smite

Skills: Pass, Axe Experience

Here're a few more AU-OCs of mine, as well as a couple Fire Emblem-related Halloween units

Spoiler

First for the AU-OCs:

Spoiler

Name: Shangli
Title: Heated Moonlight
Character Description: A former general famous in the Outrealms for his loyalty, drive, and military prowess. He and his wife travel with Sora in search of a solution to stop the madness that plagues Manaketes.
Def: *****
Mov: 3 (Cavalry)
5* Weapon: Stone Spear
Weapon Description: A bulky spear made from diamond-hard stone. Effective against physical attacks, but doesn't do much against magic....
Weapon Statistics: 16 Might. -5 Res. Unit is granted +5 Def during combat against a physical enemy unit. (Exclusive)
Special: Scorch Luna (from Bonfire or Luna)
Special Description: A passionate and direct attack that cuts through the opponent's defenses like a raging fire.
Special Statistics: 3 cooldown. Boosts damage dealt by 30% of unit's Def. Resolves combat as if foe's Def/Res suffered a result equal to 30% of unit's Def.
A Passive: Prepared Stance 3
Passive Statistics: Grants Spd+6 during combat when this unit is attacked.
B Passive: Clarity
Passive Statistics: Stat reductions on unit are halved for each affected stat.

Spoiler

Name: Mulanfa
Title: Calming Sunlight
Affinity: Red Breath
Character Description: Wife of Shangli. Cursed by her household for disobedience, she was turned into a Manakete. She travels with her husband and Sora to find a cure.
Res: *****
5* Weapon: Ward Breath+
Weapon Description: A dragon's breath capable of absorbing magic around it. It has no effect against physical attacks, however.
Weapon Statistics: 13 Might. -5 Def. Unit is granted +5 Res during combat against a magical enemy unit.
Support: Quick Response
Support Statistics: If targeted adjacent ally unit is the first unit attacked during your opponent's turn, damage to ally unit reduced by 5 for each attack during that battle only. Unit cannot initiate attack during your next turn.
Special: Frozen Sol (from Iceberg or Sol)
Special Description: A calculated and precise attack that saps the opponent's health like a freezing wind.
Special Statistics: 3 cooldown. Boosts damage dealt by 30% of unit's Res. Heal 30% of damage dealt.
A Passive: Resolute Stance 3
Passive Statistics: Grants Res+6 during combat when this unit is attacked.

Spoiler

Name: Neo
Title: Silent Sadist
Affinity: Red Sword
Character Description: A mute and sadistic mercenary formerly from an Outrealm infamous for its constant oppression from the creatures of Grimm. She travels with Sora as one of the last wishes of her late partner Roman.
HP: *
Atk: ****
Spd: *****
Res: ***
5* Weapon: Umbrella+
Weapon Description: A worn umbrella that has seen better days. Despite its shape, it's surprisingly versatile in combat.
Weapon Statistics: 12 Might. If unit initiates attack, no follow-up occurs. Enables counterattack regardless of distance if this unit is attacked.
Special: Tornado
Special Statistics: 3 cooldown. Boosts damage dealt by 50% of unit's Spd.
A Passive: None
B Passive: Mirror Image 3
Passive Statistics: The first attack initiated by this unit, or the first attack initiated by an enemy unit, during either player's turn copies the opponent's stats and boosts during that battle only.
C Passive: Poison Smoke 2 (from Atk Smoke 1)
Passive Statistics: After combat, foes within 2 spaces of target suffer Atk-4 and 4 damage through their next actions. Infantry foes suffer Atk-7 and 7 damage instead.

Spoiler

Now for the Halloween units:

Spoiler

Name: Caeldori
Title: Talented Trick-or-Treater
Character Description: The daughter of Subaki who bears a strong resemblance to a certain pegasus rider from Ylisse. She enjoys hard work and is considered a prodigy, but has taken to gathering candy in her spare time.
Def: ***
Res: ****
Mov: 2 (Flier)
5* Weapon: Jack-o'-Lance+
Weapon Description: A wooden staff with a pumpkin stabbed into it. The pumpkin doesn't seem to be moving, but victims of this makeshift weapon may complain of being covered in the plant's seeds and juice.
Weapon Statistics: 14 Might. Grants adjacent allies +8 Atk during combat. Restores 4 HP to foes within 2 spaces of unit after combat. 
Support: Reposition
Support Statistics: Moves adjacent ally to opposite side of unit.
Special: None
Special Statistics: None
A Passive: Halloween Spirit
Passive Statistics: Grants adjacent allies Atk/Spd/Def/Res +1 through their next actions at the start of each turn for each ally adjacent to unit. (Exclusive to Halloween-themed units only.)
B Passive: Camaraderie 2 (from Renewal 1)
Passive Statistics: Unit recovers 10 HP at the start of every turn if there are at least 2 allies within 2 spaces of unit.

Spoiler

Name: Kana (Female)
Title: 
Affinity: Green Breath
Character Description: Corrin's bubbly daughter who was placed in the Outrealms at an early age to protect her from the war. She believes her dragon form is the perfect Halloween costume.
5* Weapon: Ghoulish Breath+
Weapon Description: The gusty breath of a dragon who's eaten too much candy. Smells like it too.
Weapon Statistics: 11 Might. Unit recovers 6 HP after the battle. Restores 4 HP to foes within 2 spaces of unit after combat.
Special: Bestial Roar
Special Statistics: 5 cooldown. Boosts damage dealt equal to total bonuses on unit. (Inheritable to Dragon units only)
A Passive: Beorcguard
Passive Statistics: Neutralizes "effective against" bonuses. (Inheritable to Dragon units only)
C Passive: Hone Dragons (from Hone Atk 2 or Hone Spd 2)
Passive Statistics: Grants adjacent dragon allies Atk/Spd +6 through their next actions at the start of each turn.

I'm proud of these...except perhaps Kana. I hope you like them! I'd like some feedback for these 5 and the 4 I previously made~

New member, I want to take a shot at this.

Rain, Calm Paladin

Affinity: Red Sword Cavalry

Appearance: Blond hair, with a cape flowing behind his back, one shoulder pauldron.  Similar to Ike's Radiant Dawn appearance, except darker

Description: A knight of Rigel, and is considered cute by many ladies of his homeland. Appears in Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia.

Weapon: Ascent MT 16, Enables counterattack regardless of distance to attacker.

Assist: None

Special: Valiant, Add all damage allies have taken to damage dealt and foe suffers Def/Res -15%, 3 cooldown

Passive A: Shield Blow 2, Def/Res+4 when initiating combat

Passive B: None

Passive C: Intervention 3, Unit cannot be consecutively attacked if unit has not attacked yet. [Brave Weapons, Dire Thunder] NOTE: Enemy will still double with brave weapons.

Summon: My name is Rain, a knight from Rigel. Those who dare harm my commander will face my blade. However, you and I will have no problems.

Quotes:

"Laugh"

"I am ready for the next battle."

"So, you want to talk?"

"Just tending to my sword, I need it in the thick of battle."

"Hm? Oh, it's just you."

"I wonder how Sophie is doing..."

"I am a knight, and you are my commander. I will put my life on the line to protect you."

"I will stand by your side, as long as you want me to be."

Castle:

"What may I do for you?"

"I see you are patrolling often. Please, don't overwork yourself."

"We need you out there, giving out orders, or we'd be doomed."

"I know a great commander. You may be his superior."

"I wonder how Sophie is doing..."

/Friend Greeting 

"So you're [Summoner]? I'm here to deliver 

5* Lv. 40

"Hey, [Summoner]. How long was it ago when you summoned me here? Don't know? Well, I suppose you are busy with other things to keep track of. Hm? You think of me as a great friend, not a simple subject? Well thank you. I plan to stick around, if you wouldn't mind.

/In battle

Attack: "Hah!"  , "Huryah!"

Special: "Right here!" "I will finish you!" "Fall!" "Scatter before me!"

Injured: "Ngh...!" "Urgh!"

Defeat: "Not...like...this..."

/Stats

HP: Average

Atk: Excellent

Speed: High

Def: Average

Res: Average

+1/2: "I can do much better than this"

+3/4: "This is acceptable, but I must strive higher."

+5/6: "This feels great! Now, to battle!"

Skill up: "I will use this power to protect you."

Unlock potential: "Thank you. I shall do my best to live up to your expectations."

I'm back! Here's some quick mockups

Mikoto

Spoiler

Name: Mikoto

Title: Peaceful Ruler

Summonable: 5*

Unit Type: Archer Infantry 

Description: The kind ruler of Hoshido. Appears in Fire Emblem Fates

Weapon: Blessed Yumi (Personal, Grants BoL 3)

Special: Miracle

B: Renewal

C: Breath of Life

Flora

Spoiler

Name: Flora

Title: Cold Maid

Unit Type: Dagger Infantry

Summoning: 3*-4*

Description: One of Corrin's retainers and Felicia's twin. Appears in Fire Emblem Fates

Weapon: Frozen Dagger (built in Close Counter and immobilizes for a turn. Unlocks at 5*)

Assist: Ardent Sacrifice 

A: Swift Strike

B: Daggerbreaker

Sothe

Spoiler

Name: Sothe

Title: Daein Whisper

Unit Type: Dagger user

Summoning: 4*-5*

Description: A member of the Dawn Brigade and somewhat of a brother to Micaiah. Appears in Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn

Weapon: Kard (- 1 special trigger)

B: Desperation 

C: Threaten Defense

Pelleas

Spoiler

Name: Pelleas

Title: Daein's Spirit 

Unit: Blue Tome

Description: The possible ruler of Daein, aiding Micaiah in her mission. Appears in Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn.

Weapon: Verrine (-5 attack to foes it hits)

Special: Vengance 

A: Dark Boost (+5 Defense, +3 speed +1 Res if he has 3 HP more than his foe)

B: Spirit's Blessing (Effective against Armored Foes, rallies are considered debuffs. Can't be inherited )

C: Fortify Magic (Tomes and Healers get +6 defense and resistance if adjacent)

Luthier

Spoiler

Name: Luthier

Title: Hardworking Mage

Unit Type: Green Mage

Summoning: 3*-5*

Description: Delthea's brother who insists on her magic training. Appears in Fire Emblem Echoes

Weapon: Gronncat+ (+4 speed upon initiating combat)

Special: Zephyr Storm (adds 80% of resistance to damage) 

A: Close Defense

B: B Tomebreaker

C: Green Tome Valor

Joshua

Spoiler

Name: Joshua

Title: Gambling Swordsman

Infantry Swordsman

Description: A wandering swordsman that resembles the Prince of Jehanna. Appears in Fire Emblem Sacred Stones

Available at 4*- 5*

Weapon: Audhulma (Grants +4 Res and distant counter)

Special: Astra

A: Life and Death

B: Cancel Affinity

Natasha

Spoiler

Name: Natasha

Title: Sacred Healer

Unit: Healer Infantry

Description: A priestess who knows of what Grado is up to. Appears in Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones

Weapon: Latona (restores 10 hp to self when healing)

Kempf (literally the worst out of these since I hate him with a passion. Great fodder tho)

Spoiler

Name: Kempf

Title: Smug Bastard

Unit Type: Red Mage Horse

Description: Reinhardt's self proclaimed rival that needs to go die in a fire. Appears in Fire Emblem Tharica 776

Weapon: Rauorraven+

Assist: Swap

A: Armored Blow

B: Escape Route

Mikoto

Spoiler

Flora

Spoiler

Description: One of Corrin's retainers and Felicia's twin. Appears in Fire Emblem Fates

Weapon: Frozen Dagger (built in Close Counter and immobilizes for a turn. Unlocks at 5*)

Sothe

Spoiler

Description: A member of the Dawn Brigade and somewhat of a brother to Micaiah. Appears in Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn

Pelleas

Spoiler

Description: The possible ruler of Daein, aiding Micaiah in her mission. Appears in Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn.

B: Spirit's Blessing (Effective against Armored Foes, rallies are considered debuffs. Can't be inherited )

Luthier

Spoiler

Description: Delthea's brother who insists on her magic training. Appears in Fire Emblem Echoes

Joshua

Spoiler

Infantry Swordsman

Description: A wandering swordsman that resembles the Prince of Jehanna. Appears in Fire Emblem Sacred Stones

Available at 4*- 5*

Natasha

Spoiler

Description: A priestess who knows of what Grado is up to. Appears in Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones

Kempf (literally the worst out of these since I hate him with a passion. Great fodder tho)

Spoiler

Description: Reinhardt's self proclaimed rival that needs to go die in a fire. Appears in Fire Emblem Tharica 776

1 hour ago, Hero_Lucina said:

Mikoto

Reveal hidden contents

Flora

Reveal hidden contents

Sothe

Reveal hidden contents

Pelleas

Reveal hidden contents

Luthier

Reveal hidden contents

Joshua

Reveal hidden contents

Infantry Swordsman

Available at 4*- 5*

Natasha

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

you double-posted

I might make another one, this time dedicated to one of my favourite Hoshidans (there are not many of them).

Name: Reina

Unit TypeColourless | Bow | Flier

Character DescriptionAn old bloodthirsty retainer to the late Queen Mikoto. Strangely comforting listener.

5* Lv 40 Stats: 35 / 33 / 36 / 24 / 19

Weapon: Iron Bow -> Steel Bow -> Slaying Bow -> Slaying Bow+

Assist: Rally Speed

Special: --

Passive A: Life and Death 1 -> 2 -> 3

Passive B: Lancebreaker 3

Passive C: --

Gah, I missed some. 

/In Map when Selected

"I'll take them all on."

"Come."

"Hah."

/Friend Greeting

"My name is Rain. So you're [Summoner]? Well, I've come to deliver a greeting from your ally [Friend]."

/Stats

HP:40/ATK:32[+16]/SPD:37/DEF:30/RES:19 BST:158 RTG: 174

Updating Link with new stats and abilities

Descriptions: (Weapon might allready included in Atk base stat)

Master Sword: Mt. 16, Range: 1
If unit is attacked by foe useing sword, axe or lance, unit recieves Def+7 during combat.
If unit has 100%HP, unit's attack range is expanded by 1.

Mirror Shield:
[1]If in combat against foe using magic, unit recieves 50% less damage from the first attack.
[2]If in combat against foe using magic, unit recieves 50% less damage from all attacks.
[3]If in combat against foe using magic, unit recieves 50% less damage from all attacks. Damage suffered will be reflected.
[Restricted to: Infantery only, Sword, Lance and Axe users]

Farore's Blessing:
If foe has bonuses (from skill like Fortify, Rally, etc.), unit recieves  Atk/Spd/Def/Res+6 during combat. (Skill cannot be inherited.)

Pegasus Boots:
[1]Movement through Woods impose no penalty to unit.
[2]Movement through Woods impose no penalty to unit and adjacent allys(infantery) for their next turn.
[3]Movement through Woods impose no penalty to unit and adjacent allys(infantery) for their next turn.
Unit gains 1 Movement range.
[Restricted to: Infantery only, Sword, Lance and Axe users]

Edited by Hilda

Updating Zelda with new Stats and Skills:

Description: (Weapon Might allready included in Atk Stat)

Bow of Light: Mt. 14, Range: 2
Deals Magical Damage.
Unit counterattacks first if attacked by Magic, Bow or Dagger.

Song of Time:
[1]If Sing or Dance is used, target also recovers 3 HP.
[2]If Sing or Dance is used, target also recovers 5 HP.
[3]If Sing or Dance is used, target also recovers 7 HP.

Nayru's Blessing:
If foe in cardinal directions has Sing/Dance assist equiped, foe is not able to move for the next turn.
Converts penalties into bonuses for allies within 2 Spaces. (Skill cannot be inherited.)

Res Smoke:
[1]After combat, inflicts Res-3 on foes within 2 spaces of target through their next actions.
[2]After combat, inflicts Res-5 on foes within 2 spaces of target through their next actions.
[3]After combat, inflicts Res-7 on foes within 2 spaces of target through their next actions.

Edited by Hilda

Time to review some stuff! I'm going to take a look at the designs on this page, so if your design isn't on here at the time I'm posting, that's why. I apologize if I sound rude in any of my reviews, as this it is not my intention. My only purpose is to give my honest opinion and help the creators where I can. Please feel free to disagree with my assessments, correct my errors, and respond to my critiques with your own thoughts. 

Also, I'd appreciate some feedback on my character as well. Oh, and of you want me to review something, please just as. With that done, lets get reviewing!

Spoiler

This. Took. So. Long. 

On 10/5/2017 at 3:26 AM, MilodicMellodi said:

Serasha

Spoiler

A mage with a Blade Tome/Fury effect? Cool. From what I see, Serasha is a lot like Cecelia, in that she has pretty low attack, but can become fearsome with the right buffs. 

Shattered Petals is obviously her best ability and you balanced it well. The low might and the HP cost assure that the tome isn't OP. 

I'm going to talk about both Snowstorm and Firestorm here. I like them both conceptually, but I'm not sure how they would work in practice. I would need to see them in battle to review them. 

Glacier Res is good, not much else to say. 

While I like Dual R Tomebreaker, there is a problem with it. The weapon triangle will still face the same way, meaning that Serasha will still deal poor damage to red mages, even with a follow up attack. Perhaps you should give her an A skill that reverses the weapon triangle under certain circumstances?

Sybur

Spoiler

Here we have a very defensive unit, in both stats and base kit, like Lukas. However, unlike Lukas, Sybur's attack is only average, so he should be all in on support. In his current iteration, that is not the case. Yes, he has his Dual Guard skill, but other than that, he just has a lot of defense. I think that he could work if one of his skills were changed to a support skill.

Chrom- Sunrise King

Spoiler

A bulky offensive unit with some support elements. 

Unlike Snowstorm and Firestorm, I am sure Waxing Aether would be balanced in the game.

Sonorous Rally would be a nice skill for very offensive or very defensive teams. 

My issue lies with Daybreak Falchion. Completely negating a character's Special Skill is very powerful, especially since many Special Skills rely on decreasing Def/Res. If you meant Passive Skills and not Specials, I have no problem with this.

Cepsis

Spoiler

I really like this one. Everything is befitting an assassin, from the stats, to the skills, to the styling. I don't think Eclipse Aether is is OP at all, though that's something you may hear. My only criticism is that the "Effective Against Dragons" effect seems a bit arbitrary. With a bit of tweaking, this hero could easily be in the actual game. Nice work.

On 10/5/2017 at 4:07 PM, BoringBoi said:

Caleb - Aloof Adventurer

Spoiler

A balanced swordfighter with a focus on offense. I like the attention to detail with the sword, as it has one less might a regular Silver Sword+. Overall, I like this concept, but I don't feel like it really brings anything new to the table.

On 10/5/2017 at 4:07 PM, BoringBoi said:

Caleb - Brave Adventurer

Spoiler

Well, you said it yourself, this character is OP. You know that, so I don't think you need me to sit here and explain why.

On 10/7/2017 at 4:25 PM, BoringBoi said:

Selena - Outspokenly Scornful

Spoiler

The first thing I notice is that the stat total is off. The stat total for an infantry tome user is either 147, 148, or 149 (except for Inigo and Shigure, but they're dancers, which lowers their total), while your stat total is 156. If your stats were adjusted, this version of Selena could be a nice balanced mage, which I feel the game lacks.

Camilla - Captivating Force

Spoiler

I don't at all blame you for making Camilla like this, it fits way too well. 

The first thing notice is that the Blood Lust Lance has the exact same stats as a Slaying Lance. I suppose this may be intentional, but a rename of an already existing weapon is liable to make people mad. 

My issue is, I have no idea what this version of Camilla is meant to do. You have a cooldown reduction, a damage based skill, a skill that moves the enemy, and a debuff. I would recommend making her a slightly bulkier unit, focused on taking damage and making big damage plays by activating Vengeance. I'd like to see that type of character, as it is a unique niche.

Leo - Harrowing Horseman

Spoiler

Leo as the headless horseman. Yes. 

Unfortunately, same issue as the Selena you created. The stat total for a cavalry tome wielder is either 144 or 145, but this Leo's stat total is 152. 

Despite that, you created a unique niche for this unit. He is a bulky supportive mage, with elements of offense to his kit. Well done in that respect. Perhaps higher defense and lower attack or speed would better compliment his kit and role.

Flora - Cold of Heart

Spoiler

Very fitting for Flora and complimentary to Felicia's moveset as a mage killer. The stats are still a bit off, but not by much (the range is between 147 and 149). Overall, nice work here.

On 10/8/2017 at 12:19 PM, BoringBoi said:

Felicia - Frighteningly Skilled

Spoiler

This tagline made me laugh. 

I'm really sorry to keep saying this, but this character has the same issue as Selena. 

Other than that, a mobile, supportive debuffer that can check mages is always nice, especially with the big speed penalty.

Jakob - Wickedly Loyal

Spoiler

The costumes you're choosing are on point. 

Your stats are only one point off on this one, so I think it's fine. 

This healer is very offensive and uses his HP as more of a resource than a stat, which is a unique feature. I would make it so that Jakob also takes seven damage after combat, so he can utilize his moveset to its full potential.

Xander - Pumpkin Prince

Spoiler

I want to see Xander dressed up like a Pumpkin King. I want to see it now. 

Earth Boost and Panic Ploy have good synergy, with both relying on being at high HP, but his weapon effect is completely the opposite. This one confuses me a bit.

Elise - Sweet Treat

Spoiler

Adorable! But, if she's a fairy, shouldn't she be a flier? 

Nice choice to not make the bow effective against fliers, so it will remain balanced. 

You built this version of Elise to be very offensive and it shows. Good job here.

Niles - Reaping Death

Spoiler

Probably the best costume. 

That said, other than his weapon, the skills you've given him are all rather mediocre. I don't have a specific suggestion here, but perhaps give him an improved version of Pass that either damages or debuffs the enemy in some way? 

On 10/10/2017 at 3:56 AM, MilodicMellodi said:

Shangli

Spoiler

A fast, defensive unit, with low attack. There aren't enough of these. 

This guy looks like he would serve very well as the defensive backbone of a cavalry team. He's even got Clarity to ensure his ability to wall opponents. I would increase Scorch Luna's cooldown by one, but perhaps I'm making it out to be more powerful than it actually is. Overall, nice job here.

Mulanfa

Spoiler

I appreciate that you tell a story with your units.

I have mixed feelings here. Her base kit is well suited to a support and tank playstyle, but her low HP worries me. Tanks, physical or magical, should not have poor HP. If her HP was raised, this concept would work well.

Neo

Spoiler

The most powerful attacker of the group…with a dang Umbrella…okay. 

I get the feeling that Umbrella would be good on some low speed units, but certainly not Neo. I also don't think she'd get to use her weapon's beneficial effect much, due to her poor bulk. 

Tornado and Poison Smoke are both well balanced abilities that I'd like to see implemented. 

I'm not really sure how useful Mirror Image would be. In some situations it would save you, but it's not really something you can rely on, it'll just sort of happen. Cool conceptually, but I'm not so sure that it would work in practice.

Caeldori

Spoiler

A cool themed support for Halloween. She has the speed and bulk to back up her role, as well as a nice movement skill in Reposition. My only criticism is that Halloween Spirit should be a C Slot Skill. Overall, good work.

Kana (Female)

Spoiler

Hone Dragons and Berocguard seem like skills that should already exist, so thank you for putting them on a unit. 

Beastial Roar isn't too powerful, as Blade Tomes have this effect at all time. This ability may work if the cooldown is reduced. Also, thank you for specifying that only dragons can have this. I can't imagine the amount of mayhem that would occur if Blade Tome mages could have this. 

Ghoulish Breath…I'm not really sure what to say. The effect doesn't really add anything to Kana's moveset, which up until now had been focused on dragons. If this was changed, Kana would appreciate it. 

I know you're not confident in this one, but I want to see you change it for the better. I believe in you!

On 10/11/2017 at 3:14 AM, Stryfe74 said:

Rain

Spoiler

I love that you did the whole character, quotes and all, especially since I did as well. 

I'll just say this, Valiant is a bit overpowered. In fact, with a set focused on reducing his special cooldown time and some high HP teammates, I could see this skill taking out entire teams. If you want to keep its current charge time, I would change the effect to "Grants bonus to damage dealt equal to 30% of damage suffered on all adjacent allies." It doesn't necessarily have to be that, but something similar would work well for Rain. 

Shield Blow is good.

I'm not sure how useful Intervention would be. It seems like it would only activate once or twice during a battle, since Rain looks like a balanced physical attacker.

On 10/11/2017 at 11:04 PM, Hero_Lucina said:

Mikoto

Spoiler

A moveset that perfectly fits Hoshido's now deceased empress. The only thing I would say is that the Blessed Yumi should only grant BOL 2, not BOL 3.

Flora

Spoiler

Completely immobilizing a unit seems a bit too much for my taste, especially with a built in Close Counter. If the target's movement was simply reduced by one, then the concept would work.

Sothe

Spoiler

You'd think that with a trigger reducing weapon he'd have an actual Special to trigger, haha. 

Anyway, he seems like a good physical attacker, as long as he has good attack.

On 10/11/2017 at 11:05 PM, Hero_Lucina said:

Pelleas

Spoiler

Dark Boost might be fair if Pelleas' HP was only average, but even then, there might be an issue. If one simply gave him a Blade Tome and a healer for a teammate, he would almost always have +9 damage on attack. 

Spirit's Blessing isn't really needed on this character. Magic is already very effective against most armored units, and any universal skill, such as this effect on rallies, is extremely powerful, even if allied unit are also effected. Also, I'm not sure how these two effects relate to each other. I could see one of these effects without the other, not both together. Maybe as two separate skills. 

Fortify Magic…I'm truly sorry, but no. Please no. Blade Tome Mages really don't need yet another way to do more damage. Think about it, this give 12 extra damage to any Blade Tome users, plus any other buffs they receive. That could get bonkers. Again, I'm sorry, but please, no. 

I'm sorry if I sounded rude or unhelpful here, but it's just that Blade Tomes make these skills a bit too powerful and they really don't need another way to do damage.

Luthier

Spoiler

Yes, Luthier! I'm not sure why, but I feel like he'd be a red mage for some reason.

Anyway, Gronncat is pretty adorable, and helpful too, meaning he only really has to outspeed opponents by one point to double attack, when he initiates combat at least. 

Zephyr Storm, the Ignis of Res. Cool.

I'm not exactly sure where you're going to put his stats. Gronncat would imply high Spd and Atk, Zephyr Storm and B Tomebreaker imply high Res, and Close Defense implies high Def.

Joshua

Spoiler

Joshua and Natasha, yes!

This charming bastard seems like he would be a balanced swordsman, with the ability to combat all, thanks to Cancel Affinity. Joshua vs The World! 

Natasha

Spoiler

A very supportive skill set. However, you didn't give her an actual staff as her support skill, so I'm not really sure what to think.

Kempf

Spoiler

This made me laugh.

On 10/12/2017 at 5:33 AM, SkittySaysMeow said:

Reina

Spoiler

Slaying Bow and Life and Death seem a lot like Reina. I think instead of Rally Speed it would more fit her to have a special, perhaps Vengeance, because Reina. 

Also, please be advised that Breaker skills aren't as helpful on colorless units.

23 hours ago, Hilda said:

Link/Zelda

Spoiler

You knew exactly what you were doing with these. They both fit extremely well, thematically speaking. However, I think you know that both of these are overpowered.

Edited by KiwiScribble

13 minutes ago, KiwiScribble said:

Time to review some stuff! I'm going to take a look at the designs on this page, so if your design isn't on here at the time I'm posting, that's why. I apologize if I sound rude in any of my reviews, as this it is not my intention. My only purpose it to give my honest opinion and help the creators where I can. Please feel free to disagree with my assessments, correct my errors, and respond to my critiques with your own thoughts. 

Also, I'd appreciate some feedback on my character as well. With that done, lets get reviewing!

Hide contents

You knew exactly what you were doing with these. They both fit extremely well, thematically speaking. However, I think you know that both of these are overpowered.

First of all thank you for takeing your time to review the units Link&Zelda!

In my opinion i dont think they are overpowered, each of them has at least 2 weakness, but they definitly are opressiv offensiv units. The Idea was to build them on the level of Brave Ike and Brave Lyn and Sigurd, since both of them are such iconic and legendary characters themselfs in the gaming world.

Link: Really opressiv unit that counters every magic unit and his movement range and flexiblity + Master Sword at to this alot, but he is very weak to physical attacks. Front line units can take him easy out despite the Master Sword granting +7 Def when being attacked, Black knight, Camus Armored units with distant counter will most likely have no problems baiting him and killing him on the counter hit. The key is to fight him without any hone/fortify buffs since that will just make Link that much stronger. He is especially weak to Shuriken users and Bow users, Kagero would have no problem to ORKO him as goes for most of the prominent bow users.

Zelda: Definitly the strongest Dancer i agree with you, just by the fact that she is colorless, ranged and deals magical damage. However again her physical bulk is pitifull, while she is able to Counterattack first against ranged units, High res shuriken/bow users will have no problem taking the 1. hit and kill her on the counter due to her very low Def. I think the most interesting part here comes from her B skill makeing her kinda anti Dancer meta. I guess giving her Sing was a bit too much, first i wanted her to be a pure Anti-Dancer meta Bowfighter. The Song of Time was originally a C Slot skill, that would debuff units around 2 spaces from attacked target and the target itself with a debuff that would render Dance/Sing not useable on them. Her 1. Assist was Rally SPD/ATK. But i changed that around.

As for your unit Phelan:

In my opinion he looks okeish on paper, but he could use some more punching power. His legendary weapon is checked against 2 stats which makes it very hard to use against the majority of the cast, most high tier units run over 50 attack (his base atk is 36 +14 atk from the tome) which allready nullifies the tomes effect or have equaly high speed. His B Skill is interesting but it doesnt help him in the meta game at all, Nino will still be able to finish him off most likely due to triangle advantage and he will have a hard time dealing with her and Reinhardt and BLyn will obliterate him most likely. He is an excellent red mage check but those are far and inbetween. He would make an excellent BlarBlade user tough.

2 hours ago, KiwiScribble said:

Time to review some stuff! I'm going to take a look at the designs on this page, so if your design isn't on here at the time I'm posting, that's why. I apologize if I sound rude in any of my reviews, as this it is not my intention. My only purpose is to give my honest opinion and help the creators where I can. Please feel free to disagree with my assessments, correct my errors, and respond to my critiques with your own thoughts. 

Also, I'd appreciate some feedback on my character as well. Oh, and of you want me to review something, please just as. With that done, lets get reviewing!

Reveal hidden contents

This. Took. So. Long. 

Reveal hidden contents

A mage with a Blade Tome/Fury effect? Cool. From what I see, Serasha is a lot like Cecelia, in that she has pretty low attack, but can become fearsome with the right buffs. 

Shattered Petals is obviously her best ability and you balanced it well. The low might and the HP cost assure that the tome isn't OP. 

I'm going to talk about both Snowstorm and Firestorm here. I like them both conceptually, but I'm not sure how they would work in practice. I would need to see them in battle to review them. 

Glacier Res is good, not much else to say. 

While I like Dual R Tomebreaker, there is a problem with it. The weapon triangle will still face the same way, meaning that Serasha will still deal poor damage to red mages, even with a follow up attack. Perhaps you should give her an A skill that reverses the weapon triangle under certain circumstances?

Reveal hidden contents

Here we have a very defensive unit, in both stats and base kit, like Lukas. However, unlike Lukas, Sybur's attack is only average, so he should be all in on support. In his current iteration, that is not the case. Yes, he has his Dual Guard skill, but other than that, he just has a lot of defense. I think that he could work if one of his skills were changed to a support skill.

Reveal hidden contents

A bulky offensive unit with some support elements. 

Unlike Snowstorm and Firestorm, I am sure Waxing Aether would be balanced in the game.

Sonorous Rally would be a nice skill for very offensive or very defensive teams. 

My issue lies with Daybreak Falchion. Completely negating a character's Special Skill is very powerful, especially since many Special Skills rely on decreasing Def/Res. If you meant Passive Skills and not Specials, I have no problem with this.

Reveal hidden contents

I really like this one. Everything is befitting an assassin, from the stats, to the skills, to the styling. I don't think Eclipse Aether is is OP at all, though that's something you may hear. My only criticism is that the "Effective Against Dragons" effect seems a bit arbitrary. With a bit of tweaking, this hero could easily be in the actual game. Nice work.

Reveal hidden contents

A balanced swordfighter with a focus on offense. I like the attention to detail with the sword, as it has one less might a regular Silver Sword+. Overall, I like this concept, but I don't feel like it really brings anything new to the table.

Reveal hidden contents

Well, you said it yourself, this character is OP. You know that, so I don't think you need me to sit here and explain why.

Reveal hidden contents

The first thing I notice is that the stat total is off. The stat total for an infantry tome user is either 147, 148, or 149 (except for Inigo and Shigure, but they're dancers, which lowers their total), while your stat total is 156. If your stats were adjusted, this version of Selena could be a nice balanced mage, which I feel the game lacks.

Reveal hidden contents

I don't at all blame you for making Camilla like this, it fits way too well. 

The first thing notice is that the Blood Lust Lance has the exact same stats as a Slaying Lance. I suppose this may be intentional, but a rename of an already existing weapon is liable to make people mad. 

My issue is, I have no idea what this version of Camilla is meant to do. You have a cooldown reduction, a damage based skill, a skill that moves the enemy, and a debuff. I would recommend making her a slightly bulkier unit, focused on taking damage and making big damage plays by activating Vengeance. I'd like to see that type of character, as it is a unique niche.

Reveal hidden contents

Leo as the headless horseman. Yes. 

Unfortunately, same issue as the Selena you created. The stat total for a cavalry tome wielder is either 144 or 145, but this Leo's stat total is 152. 

Despite that, you created a unique niche for this unit. He is a bulky supportive mage, with elements of offense to his kit. Well done in that respect. Perhaps higher defense and lower attack or speed would better compliment his kit and role.

Reveal hidden contents

Very fitting for Flora and complimentary to Felicia's moveset as a mage killer. The stats are still a bit off, but not by much (the range is between 147 and 149). Overall, nice work here.

Reveal hidden contents

This tagline made me laugh. 

I'm really sorry to keep saying this, but this character has the same issue as Selena. 

Other than that, a mobile, supportive debuffer that can check mages is always nice, especially with the big speed penalty.

Reveal hidden contents

The costumes you're choosing are on point. 

Your stats are only one point off on this one, so I think it's fine. 

This healer is very offensive and uses his HP as more of a resource than a stat, which is a unique feature. I would make it so that Jakob also takes seven damage after combat, so he can utilize his moveset to its full potential.

Reveal hidden contents

I want to see Xander dressed up like a Pumpkin King. I want to see it now. 

Earth Boost and Panic Ploy have good synergy, with both relying on being at high HP, but his weapon effect is completely the opposite. This one confuses me a bit.

Reveal hidden contents

Adorable! But, if she's a fairy, shouldn't she be a flier? 

Nice choice to not make the bow effective against fliers, so it will remain balanced. 

You built this version of Elise to be very offensive and it shows. Good job here.

Reveal hidden contents

Probably the best costume. 

That said, other than his weapon, the skills you've given him are all rather mediocre. I don't have a specific suggestion here, but perhaps give him an improved version of Pass that either damages or debuffs the enemy in some way? 

Reveal hidden contents

A fast, defensive unit, with low attack. There aren't enough of these. 

This guy looks like he would serve very well as the defensive backbone of a cavalry team. He's even got Clarity to ensure his ability to wall opponents. I would increase Scorch Luna's cooldown by one, but perhaps I'm making it out to be more powerful than it actually is. Overall, nice job here.

Reveal hidden contents

I appreciate that you tell a story with your units.

I have mixed feelings here. Her base kit is well suited to a support and tank playstyle, but her low HP worries me. Tanks, physical or magical, should not have poor HP. If her HP was raised, this concept would work well.

Reveal hidden contents

The most powerful attacker of the group…with a dang Umbrella…okay. 

I get the feeling that Umbrella would be good on some low speed units, but certainly not Neo. I also don't think she'd get to use her weapon's beneficial effect much, due to her poor bulk. 

Tornado and Poison Smoke are both well balanced abilities that I'd like to see implemented. 

I'm not really sure how useful Mirror Image would be. In some situations it would save you, but it's not really something you can rely on, it'll just sort of happen. Cool conceptually, but I'm not so sure that it would work in practice.

Reveal hidden contents

A cool themed support for Halloween. She has the speed and bulk to back up her role, as well as a nice movement skill in Reposition. My only criticism is that Halloween Spirit should be a C Slot Skill. Overall, good work.

Reveal hidden contents

Hone Dragons and Berocguard seem like skills that should already exist, so thank you for putting them on a unit. 

Beastial Roar isn't too powerful, as Blade Tomes have this effect at all time. This ability may work if the cooldown is reduced. Also, thank you for specifying that only dragons can have this. I can't imagine the amount of mayhem that would occur if Blade Tome mages could have this. 

Ghoulish Breath…I'm not really sure what to say. The effect doesn't really add anything to Kana's moveset, which up until now had been focused on dragons. If this was changed, Kana would appreciate it. 

I know you're not confident in this one, but I want to see you change it for the better. I believe in you!

Reveal hidden contents

I love that you did the whole character, quotes and all, especially since I did as well. 

I'll just say this, Valiant is a bit overpowered. In fact, with a set focused on reducing his special cooldown time and some high HP teammates, I could see this skill taking out entire teams. If you want to keep its current charge time, I would change the effect to "Grants bonus to damage dealt equal to 30% of damage suffered on all adjacent allies." It doesn't necessarily have to be that, but something similar would work well for Rain. 

Shield Blow is good.

I'm not sure how useful Intervention would be. It seems like it would only activate once or twice during a battle, since Rain looks like a balanced physical attacker.

Hide contents

A moveset that perfectly fits Hoshido's now deceased empress. The only thing I would say is that the Blessed Yumi should only grant BOL 2, not BOL 3.

Hide contents

Completely immobilizing a unit seems a bit too much for my taste, especially with a built in Close Counter. If the target's movement was simply reduced by one, then the concept would work.

Hide contents

You'd think that with a trigger reducing weapon he'd have an actual Special to trigger, haha. 

Anyway, he seems like a good physical attacker, as long as he has good attack.

Hide contents

Dark Boost might be fair if Pelleas' HP was only average, but even then, there might be an issue. If one simply gave him a Blade Tome and a healer for a teammate, he would almost always have +9 damage on attack. 

Spirit's Blessing isn't really needed on this character. Magic is already very effective against most armored units, and any universal skill, such as this effect on rallies, is extremely powerful, even if allied unit are also effected. Also, I'm not sure how these two effects relate to each other. I could see one of these effects without the other, not both together. Maybe as two separate skills. 

Fortify Magic…I'm truly sorry, but no. Please no. Blade Tome Mages really don't need yet another way to do more damage. Think about it, this give 12 extra damage to any Blade Tome users, plus any other buffs they receive. That could get bonkers. Again, I'm sorry, but please, no. 

I'm sorry if I sounded rude or unhelpful here, but it's just that Blade Tomes make these skills a bit too powerful and they really don't need another way to do damage.

Hide contents

Yes, Luthier! I'm not sure why, but I feel like he'd be a red mage for some reason.

Anyway, Gronncat is pretty adorable, and helpful too, meaning he only really has to outspeed opponents by one point to double attack, when he initiates combat at least. 

Zephyr Storm, the Ignis of Res. Cool.

I'm not exactly sure where you're going to put his stats. Gronncat would imply high Spd and Atk, Zephyr Storm and B Tomebreaker imply high Res, and Close Defense implies high Def.

Hide contents

Joshua and Natasha, yes!

This charming bastard seems like he would be a balanced swordsman, with the ability to combat all, thanks to Cancel Affinity. Joshua vs The World! 

Hide contents

A very supportive skill set. However, you didn't give her an actual staff as her support skill, so I'm not really sure what to think.

Reveal hidden contents

This made me laugh.

Reveal hidden contents

Slaying Bow and Life and Death seem a lot like Reina. I think instead of Rally Speed it would more fit her to have a special, perhaps Vengeance, because Reina. 

Also, please be advised that Breaker skills aren't as helpful on colorless units.

Reveal hidden contents

Alright and thank you. I was desperately trying for Pelleas to be glass cannon at his finest (like 32 hp with boon and 9 def). Fortify Magic was just my way of trying to make Healers better. I meant to type BoL 2 but I missed the key and Flora shall be reworked!

Updating Hilda

Description: (Weapon Might allready included in Atk Stat)

Stave of Sages: Mt. 14, Range: 2
When healing allies with a staff, unit also recovers 50% of the HP restored.
Unit may move adjacent to any ally when HP < 40%.

Fortress Def/Res: (currently not reflected in the stats above)
[1]Grants Def/Res +2. Inflicts Atk/Spd -2.
[2]Grants Def/Res +3. Inflicts Atk/Spd -2.
[3]Grants Def/Res +4. Inflicts Atk/Spd -2.
[No skill inheritance restriction]

Lorule's Wisdom:
Enables allies whose own HP is < 50% HP to warp adjacent to unit. (Skill cannot be inherited.)

Fortify Def/Res:
[1]Grants adjacent allies Res/Def +1 through their next actions at the start of each turn.
[2]Grants adjacent allies Res/Def +2 through their next actions at the start of each turn.
[3]Grants adjacent allies Res/Def +3 through their next actions at the start of each turn.
[No skill inheritance restriction]

Thoughts behind the Build:
This Healer was built for Teams that run Bulky units. Hilda is very Bulky herself running a BST of 150 (norm 148), highest BST for a Healer since she is a Legendary Hero. She has no chance of inflicting any damage to oponents due to her Atk Stat being the lowest in the game, however with her high DEF RES stat and moderate Speed she becomes very hard to ORKO. She works best in Teams with armored units or units that cant be easy ORKO. Her Exclusiv B Skill allows those units to warp adjacent to her once they fall below 50%, makeing it very easy for her to patch up those units and giving those units (especially Armored units) very high mobility. She herself has Escape Route 2 built in her "Stave of Sages" allowing her to escape out of danger and repatch her HP with the built in Skill Live to Serve 2.

Best Team mates to run with:
Armored Units that cant be easy KOd
Brave Ike
Sigurd
In general Bulky units that can survie an enemy phase attack round.

Biggest Threats:
Raven Tome users with high SPD and Atk
Reinhardt
Offensiv Units that can potential Quad attack her.
Fully buffed Litrblade users that can double her.

Edited by Hilda

Before I say anything, big thanks to KiwiScribble for reviewing some of my units! Now that I know people (or at least a person) is looking at this thread and analyzing our works, I should actually try to make my units balanced! Thanks. I'll look more into balanced stat spreads! 

I can't come up with any good original themes, so... Here are some Echoes characters with a unique theme! The theme is based around acting positions! Imagine Alm and his village (plus his other allies) setting up a village making them all wear costumes. Also, ignore the fact that Berkut is in this despite this theoretically taking place after Echoes.

Faye - "Distressed" Damsel (Infantry, Staff)

"Childhood friend of Alm who has a strong affection for him. Wanted to be princess locked in a tower so that Alm would rescue her, but became the backup actor when Clair was chosen over her."

35/26/29/34/24

Attack: Slow

Assist: Martyr

Special: Imbue

A Skill: HP Def

New C Skill: Distress Call - When healing an ally, the ally is given +3 in every stat. This skill does not activate when healing through a special and cannot be inherited.

Alm - Charming Farmboy (Cavalry, Sword)

"Son of Rudolf who grew up in Ram Village. Has earned the lead part in the play and is the charming prince of the story who must save the princess in the tower."

42/36/27/33/19

Weapon: Heroic Blade+ (13 MT, Grants Def+6 during combat when this unit is attacked.)

Assist: Draw Back

Skills: Sturdy Blow, Guard

Kliff - Cynical Sidekick (Infantry, Red Tome)

"One of Alm's childhood friends. Initially wanted to become the main character in the play, but got demoted to Alm's sidekick during casting. Is now the play's wizard."

39/33/25/29/20

Weapon: Wizard's Tome+ (12 MT, When unit initiates attack, bonuses on target are ignored and unit receives those buffs during combat instead.)

Skills: Fire Boost, Drive Atk

Clair - Captive Princess (Infantry, Lance)

"Clive's sister who "secretly" loves Alm. Has (reluctantly) become the princess trapped in the tower for the play. Has trouble portraying a "distressed" persona."

34/35/39/23/26

Weapon: Sapphire Lance+

Skills: Spd Res, Wrath

Delthea - Nonsensical Witch (Infantry, Green Tome)

"Luthier's younger sister who has a gift for magic. Was somehow chosen to be the evil witch of the play. She doesn't take her acting seriously and struggles to act like a menacing villain."

35/34/33/20/25

Weapon: Witch's Curse+ (13 MT, Grants Def/Res+3 at start of turn if unit's HP ≤ 50%.)

Assist: Shove

Skills: Fury, Seal Atk Spd

Berkut - Vengeful Outcast (Cavalry, Axe)

"Was thought to be first in line to the Rigelian throne. Was initially offered to be the lead character, but was denied when Alm signed up for the play. Believes that he was told many lies during the production."

36/35/32/27/23

Weapon: Slaying Axe+

Special: Dragon Fang

A Skill: Life and Death

New B Skill: Reversal - If unit is about to be dealt a fatal blow and is under 50% of their max HP, then they counterattack first with +2 HP.

Edited by BoringBoi
Spelling Correction

40 minutes ago, BoringBoi said:

Berkut - Vengeful Outcast (Cavalry, Axe)

"Was though to be first in line to the Rigelian throne. Was initially offered to be the lead character, but was denied when Alm signed up for the play. Believes that he was told many lies during the production."

36/35/32/27/23

Weapon: Slaying Axe+

Special: Dragon Fang

A Skill: Life and Death

New B Skill: Reversal - If unit is about to be dealt a fatal blow and is under 50% of their max HP, then they counterattack first with +2 HP.

I just want a paralouge of this for that scene alone

I made a new hero! It's Lucina, but this time she's a green tome unit. The unit is based on the Lucina from my unwritten fanfic (brainstorming stuff). 

Title:

The Traitor: Lucina

Description: A Dark Soul who was partially working for Azura's Sapphire Resistance Group, until Robin coerced her into joining her cause. Protective of her loved ones, appears in Soul Captors: The Regression.

(Yeah my fanfic is called Soul Captors, not to be confused with the MMO Soul Captors, I came up with that name before that game even existed lol)

Weapon:

Fyrirdǿma (Mt.14)

Type: Green Tome

Effect:

Converts bonuses into penalties on foe with sword, axe, lance, or dagger if unit’s Spd - foe’s Spd ≥ 1. 

Note: Phantom Spd would also work with this, since it compares the unit's Spd to the enemy. Fyrirdǿma 's ability is essentially Panic Ploy but without the HP threshold, the ability takes effect as the unit is about to start the battle.

Special: Dark Aether

Cooldown Count:5

Effect:

Resolve combat as if foe suffered Def/Res-80%. Unit recovers HP=80% of damage dealt. (Cannot be inherited)

A Slot:

Refreshing Blow

If unit initiates combat and has penalties, unit's penalties are converted into bonuses.

C Slot:

Drive Atk/Res 2

Grants allies within 2 spaces Atk/Res+3 during combat.

Stats:

Neutral:

HP: 38
Atk: 43
Res: 27
Def: 17
Spd: 37

BST: 162

Edited by BlazingMage

13 hours ago, Hilda said:

First of all thank you for takeing your time to review the units Link&Zelda!

In my opinion i dont think they are overpowered, each of them has at least 2 weakness, but they definitly are opressiv offensiv units. The Idea was to build them on the level of Brave Ike and Brave Lyn and Sigurd, since both of them are such iconic and legendary characters themselfs in the gaming world.

Link: Really opressiv unit that counters every magic unit and his movement range and flexiblity + Master Sword at to this alot, but he is very weak to physical attacks. Front line units can take him easy out despite the Master Sword granting +7 Def when being attacked, Black knight, Camus Armored units with distant counter will most likely have no problems baiting him and killing him on the counter hit. The key is to fight him without any hone/fortify buffs since that will just make Link that much stronger. He is especially weak to Shuriken users and Bow users, Kagero would have no problem to ORKO him as goes for most of the prominent bow users.

Zelda: Definitly the strongest Dancer i agree with you, just by the fact that she is colorless, ranged and deals magical damage. However again her physical bulk is pitifull, while she is able to Counterattack first against ranged units, High res shuriken/bow users will have no problem taking the 1. hit and kill her on the counter due to her very low Def. I think the most interesting part here comes from her B skill makeing her kinda anti Dancer meta. I guess giving her Sing was a bit too much, first i wanted her to be a pure Anti-Dancer meta Bowfighter. The Song of Time was originally a C Slot skill, that would debuff units around 2 spaces from attacked target and the target itself with a debuff that would render Dance/Sing not useable on them. Her 1. Assist was Rally SPD/ATK. But i changed that around.

As for your unit Phelan:

In my opinion he looks okeish on paper, but he could use some more punching power. His legendary weapon is checked against 2 stats which makes it very hard to use against the majority of the cast, most high tier units run over 50 attack (his base atk is 36 +14 atk from the tome) which allready nullifies the tomes effect or have equaly high speed. His B Skill is interesting but it doesnt help him in the meta game at all, Nino will still be able to finish him off most likely due to triangle advantage and he will have a hard time dealing with her and Reinhardt and BLyn will obliterate him most likely. He is an excellent red mage check but those are far and inbetween. He would make an excellent BlarBlade user tough.

Sorry I didn't really review your units, I was getting increasingly tired by the time that I got to that point and I just wanted to you to go to bed. However, that's no excuse. I apologize if I sounded rude. I'll post a more coherent review later. 

As for Phelan, I suppose I understand you. He is specifically meant to combat Blade Tome users, which does include Nino, which I should have taken into account. I also should've take static boons, such as Fury and Life and Death into account. I will post a rework soon. 

Edited by KiwiScribble

Thanks a lot for the Reina review! I was tossing up a lot between Vengeance and Rally Speed, and only ended up going with Rally Speed because it's so associated with Sky Knights and she's rather motherly, but I agree that Vengeance probably would've been the better choice. I went with Lancebreaker as something of a homage to Air Superiority, but in hindsight, I could probably have just made up an effect for Air Superiority... or just something else. I don't think I thought through Slaying Bow+ and then giving her an assist, haha.

Edited by SkittySaysMeow
stupid formatting because i'm bad