Create-A-Hero Thread

Sire

My attempt at Leif from Tharcia 776.

Spoiler

latest?cb=20170921160819

Title: Tharcia's Light

Name: Leif

Lvl 40  ***** Stats: HP/38-41-44 Atk/29-32-35 Spd/30-34-38 Def/26-30-33 Res/23-26-30

Base Stat Total: (158+5)163

Type: Icon_Class_Red_Sword.png

Movement:  Icon_Move_Infantry.png

Weapons:

Iron Sword

Steel Sword

Brave Sword

Light Brand: Mt:16 Eff: Grants Atk+3. If unit is under attack, unit can counterattack against non-adjacent foes, with weapon Mt = half of unit's Res. Counterattack damage against non-adjacent foes equal to unit's Atk - foe's Res before Weapon Triangle affinity.

198?cb=20160516082258

Skills:
A

Distant Defense 1

Distant Defense 2

Distant Defense 3

B

Adept: While at HP ≥ 50% negate unit's and foe's Weapon Triangle affinity effects and skills; also unit always makes a follow-up attack in combat against foes using sword, lance, axe or bow.

C

Hone Spd 1

Hone Spd 2

Hone Spd 3

Support

None

Special Skills

Rising Light

Growing Light

I'm actually not sure what a good B skill would be for him, since Arden has the damn Follow-up Ring = Pursuit Ring.

Edited by Logos

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, Logos said:

My attempt at Leif from Tharcia 776.

Hide contents

latest?cb=20170921160819

Title: Tharcia's Light

Name: Leif

Lvl 40  ***** Stats: HP/38-41-44 Atk/29-32-35 Spd/30-34-38 Def/26-30-33 Res/20-23-27

Base Stat Total: (155+5)160

Type: Icon_Class_Red_Sword.png

Movement: Icon_Move_Cavalry.png

Weapons:

Iron Sword

Steel Sword

Brave Sword

Light Brand: Mt:16 Eff: Grants Atk+3. If unit is under attack, unit can counterattack against non-adjacent foes, with weapon Mt = half of unit's Res. Counterattack damage against non-adjacent foes equal to unit's Atk - foe's Res before Weapon Triangle bonuses.

198?cb=20160516082258

Skills:
A

Distant Defense 1

Distant Defense 2

Distant Defense 3

B

Knighthood Mastery: While at HP ≥ 50% negate unit's and foe's Weapon Triangle effects and skills; also unit always makes a follow-up attack in combat against foes using sword, lance, axe or bow.

C

Spur Res 1

Spur Res 2

Ward Cavalry

Support

None

Special Skills

Rising Light

Growing Light

I'm actually not sure what a good B skill would be for him, since Arden has the damn Follow-up Ring = Pursuit Ring.

i would't go with the lightbrand. it's sort of like the rapier. give him the blaggi sword

5 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

i would't go with the lightbrand. it's sort of like the rapier. give him the blaggi sword

Nah the Blaggi Sword is like the Rapier actually, Light Brand is the one that can counter-attack from afar, and it looks way cooler too so that's a plus.

12 hours ago, Logos said:

Nah the Blaggi Sword is like the Rapier actually, Light Brand is the one that can counter-attack from afar, and it looks way cooler too so that's a plus.

i meant rapier as in the exclusive weapon for the lord in the beginning of the game. the MCs in FEH tend to have their late game weapons

blaggi sword can negate debuffs (ploys are starting to become more relevant now with sacred seals and all, plus c-slot ploys, possible smoke debuffs in the future as well). while i do think the lightbrand is an incredible weapon alongside the earth sword, i think that they'll reserve the lightbrand for ethelyn. of course they could do lightbrand variants

it can prove to be an effective weapon due to panic ploy finding it's way into armor emblem. so effective against armor and negate debuffs. And come on. It's the weapon that he used to defeat the main antagonist of Thracia776. not only that, but it let him kill his zombie

also, he might be represented by his thracia version due to him being the MC of that game. if so, then he loses the mount

if a desperation sacred seal comes out, then i'd be in favour of leif having brash assault in his initial kit (he's got adept in thracia). he could have a bond skill. i'd also give him a new spur skill. but you know what, i'd like to see scroll skills (i have a feeling they'd be a-slot stat boosters).

Edited by silveraura25

8 hours ago, silveraura25 said:

i meant rapier as in the exclusive weapon for the lord in the beginning of the game. the MCs in FEH tend to have their late game weapons

blaggi sword can negate debuffs (ploys are starting to become more relevant now with sacred seals and all, plus c-slot ploys, possible smoke debuffs in the future as well). while i do think the lightbrand is an incredible weapon alongside the earth sword, i think that they'll reserve the lightbrand for ethelyn. of course they could do lightbrand variants

it can prove to be an effective weapon due to panic ploy finding it's way into armor emblem. so effective against armor and negate debuffs. And come on. It's the weapon that he used to defeat the main antagonist of Thracia776. not only that, but it let him kill his zombie

also, he might be represented by his thracia version due to him being the MC of that game. if so, then he loses the mount

if a desperation sacred seal comes out, then i'd be in favour of leif having brash assault in his initial kit (he's got adept in thracia). he could have a bond skill. i'd also give him a new spur skill. but you know what, i'd like to see scroll skills (i have a feeling they'd be a-slot stat boosters).

I don't know about that. The Light Brand seems canonically meant for the hands of Leif, and they could make Ced or Saias later on give either of them the Blaggi Sword instead, so I think Leif with the Light Brand would be fine, and I just prefer seeing Leif with it as well. Also I agree that there could be more counters to Ploys, except to be fair there is already Harsh Command, and people can just be more dependent on Goads, Spurs and Drives at the moment, so I think Ploy-negation weapons and A-B-C skills can come later on. Also yeah I'm gonna change him from Master Knight to Infantry since he should be the version from his own game. Master Knight class was just so cool I wanted to include it.

1 hour ago, Logos said:

I don't know about that. The Light Brand seems canonically meant for the hands of Leif, and they could make Ced or Saias later on give either of them the Blaggi Sword instead, so I think Leif with the Light Brand would be fine, and I just prefer seeing Leif with it as well. Also I agree that there could be more counters to Ploys, except to be fair there is already Harsh Command, and people can just be more dependent on Goads, Spurs and Drives at the moment, so I think Ploy-negation weapons and A-B-C skills can come later on. Also yeah I'm gonna change him from Master Knight to Infantry since he should be the version from his own game. Master Knight class was just so cool I wanted to include it.

let's just wait and see what the thracia banner has to offer

Spoiler

NAME: Bord

TITLE: Talys Brave

DEFAULT RATING: 3-4*

ORB AFFINITY: Green Axe

CHARACTER DESCRIPTION: Part of Ogma's mercenaries who has a fierce Rivalry with Cord. The handsome one. Appears in Fire emblem Shadow Dragon.

MOV: 2, Infantry

STAT DISTRIBUTION: 5*

BST: 153
HP: 48
STR: 36
SPD: 22
DEF: 32
RES: 15

WEAPON:
3* Hammer
5* Hammer+

ASSIST:
None

SPECIAL:
3* Retribution
5* Vengeance

SKILL A:
Fire Boost 3 5*

SKILL B:
Knock Back

SKILL C:
None

Still working on quotes.

Decided To Make Some More FE4 Characters, More Specifically, Those With Holy Blood. I Also Redid My Lewyn And Quan.

Claud: Duke Of Edda (Infantry, Staff)

Stats: 36/32/28/18/35 (149 Total)

Weapon: Silence - 8 Might. Eliminates All Stat Bonuses On The Target. (I felt sealing a unit's magic for one turn is too harsh)

Assist Skill: Valkyria - Heals Unit To Full Health And Eliminates All Stat Penalties. (Not Inheritable)

Special Skill: Heavenly Light

Passive Skill: Live To Serve

Lewyn: Wandering Prince (Infantry, Green Tome)

Stats: 33/30/39/17/30 (149 Total)

Weapon: Foresti - 14 Might. Grants +3 To Speed. Unit Makes A Guaranteed Follow Up Attack When At 50% Health Or Lower That Can Counter.

Special Skill: Iceberg

Passive Skills: Swift Strike, Desperation

Brigid: Abducted Heir (Infantry, Bow)

Stats: 36/34/34/23/23 (149 Total)

Weapon: Yewfelle - 14 Might. Grants +3 Strength. Unit Restores 10 HP Every 3 Turns.

Special Skill: Astra

Passive Skills: Darting Blow, Bowbreaker

Quan: Lord Of Leonster (Cavalry, Lance)

Stats: 40/36/30/30/17 (154 Total)

Weapon: Gae Bolg - 16 Might. Grants +3 Defense. At The Start Of Your Turn, Units Within 2 Spaces Suffer Defense/Attack -3.

Assist Skill: Rally Strength/Defense

Passive Skills: Fury, Lancebreaker

36 minutes ago, The Lord Of Gems said:

Brigid: Abducted Heir (Infantry, Bow)

Stats: 36/34/34/23/23 (149 Total)

Weapon: Yewfelle - 14 Might. Grants +3 Strength. Unit Restores 10 HP Every 3 Turns.

Special Skill: Astra

Passive Skills: Darting Blow, Bowbreaker

Since luck is Yewfelle's gimmick why not give it guard3. that's the only thing imo that would make sense carrying over from genealogy to heroes since specials are like criticals. your bst is actuallt 150, not 149

36 minutes ago, The Lord Of Gems said:

Quan: Lord Of Leonster (Cavalry, Lance)

Stats: 40/36/30/30/17 (154 Total)

Weapon: Gae Bolg - 16 Might. Grants +3 Defense. At The Start Of Your Turn, Units Within 2 Spaces Suffer Defense/Attack -3.

Assist Skill: Rally Strength/Defense

Passive Skills: Fury, Lancebreaker

make gae bolg give 3 str cause in thracia's data gae bolg gave only stat boosts to str. or you can have +2 for str and spd both (no skill stat in heroes). since quan had adept you could implement desperation into his lance. oh and your BST is off by one. you can give him an extra stat point boost

Edited by silveraura25

I haven't been here in a long time, so here are a couple of heroes:

Lissa - War Cleric

Spoiler

Lissa | War Cleric | 5-Star | Green Axe | Infantry

Stats:
HP: 39/42/45
ATK: 26/30/33
SPD: 25/29/32
DEF: 23/26/30
RES: 28/31/34

Weapon:
1-Star:
Iron Axe (MT 5)
2-Star: Steel Axe (MT 8)
3-Star: Healing Axe (MT 10 | Healing skills used by this unit have 150% effectiveness)
5-Star: Healing Axe+ (MT 14 | Healing skills used by this unit have 150% effectiveness)
*For example, Ardent Sacrifice heals 15 HP (but only costs Lissa 10), Renewal restores 15 HP, Noontime recovers HP equal to 45% of damage dealt (Sol recovers 75%), Breath of Life restores 5/8/11 HP, etc.

Special Skill
3-Star:
Daylight (4 Cooldown: Recover HP equal to 30% of damage dealt)
4-Star: Noontime (3 Cooldown: Recover HP equal to 30% of damage dealt)

A Skill:
2-Star:
Warding Stance 1 (Grants RES +2 when attacked)
3-Star: Warding Stance 2 (Grants RES +4 when attacked)
5-Star: Warding Stance 3 (Grants RES +6 when attacked)

B Skill:
1-Star:
Renewal 1 (Recover 10 HP every 4th turn)
2-Star: Renewal 2 (Recover 10 HP every 3rd turn)
4-Star: Renewal 3 (Recover 10 HP every 2nd turn)

Owain - Chosen One

Spoiler

Owain | Chosen One | 5-Star | Red Sword | Infantry

Stats:
HP: 36/39/42
ATK: 24/27/30
SPD: 35/38/41
RES: 25/28/31

Weapon:
1-Star: 
Iron Sword (MT 5)
2-Star: Steel Sword (MT 8)
3-Star: Killing Edge (MT 8 | Special Cooldown -1)
5-Star: Missiletainn (MT 8 | Special Cooldown -1, +10 Damage when Special triggers) CANNOT BE INHERITED
*Missiletainn's sprite is just a regular Killing Edge.

Special:
3-Star:
New Moon (3 Cooldown: Resolve combat as though foe suffered DEF/RES -30%)
4-Star: Luna (3 Cooldown: Resolve combat as though foe suffered DEF/RES -30%)

A Skill:
1-Star:
Darting Blow 1 (Grants SPD +2 when this unit initiates combat)
2-Star: Swift Sparrow 1 (Grants ATK/SPD +2 when this unit initiates combat)
4-Star: Swift Sparrow 2 (Grants ATK/SPD +4 when this unit initiates combat)

B Skill:
2-Star:
Wrath 1 (When unit has HP < 25%, grants Special cooldown -1 & +10 damage if Special triggers)
3-Star: Wrath 2 (When unit has HP < 50%, grants Special cooldown -1 & +10 damage if Special triggers)
5-Star: Wrath 3 (When unit has HP < 75%, grants Special cooldown -1 & +10 damage if Special triggers)

Owain's... probably not that good all things considered, but hopefully Lissa's alright?

3 hours ago, ILikeKirbys said:

I haven't been here in a long time, so here are a couple of heroes:

Lissa - War Cleric

Hide contents

Lissa | War Cleric | 5-Star | Green Axe | Infantry

Stats:
HP: 39/42/45
ATK: 26/30/33
SPD: 25/29/32
RES: 28/31/34

Weapon:
1-Star:
Iron Axe (MT 5)
2-Star: Steel Axe (MT 8)
3-Star: Healing Axe (MT 10 | Healing skills used by this unit have 150% effectiveness)
5-Star: Healing Axe+ (MT 14 | Healing skills used by this unit have 150% effectiveness)
*For example, Ardent Sacrifice heals 15 HP (but only costs Lissa 10), Renewal restores 15 HP, Noontime recovers HP equal to 45% of damage dealt (Sol recovers 75%), Breath of Life restores 5/8/11 HP, etc.

Special Skill
3-Star:
Daylight (4 Cooldown: Recover HP equal to 30% of damage dealt)
4-Star: Noontime (3 Cooldown: Recover HP equal to 30% of damage dealt)

A Skill:
2-Star:
Warding Stance 1 (Grants RES +2 when attacked)
3-Star: Warding Stance 2 (Grants RES +4 when attacked)
5-Star: Warding Stance 3 (Grants RES +6 when attacked)

B Skill:
1-Star:
Renewal 1 (Recover 10 HP every 4th turn)
2-Star: Renewal 2 (Recover 10 HP every 3rd turn)
4-Star: Renewal 3 (Recover 10 HP every 2nd turn)

Owain - Chosen One

Hide contents

Owain | Chosen One | 5-Star | Red Sword | Infantry

Stats:
HP: 36/39/42
ATK: 24/27/30
SPD: 35/38/41
RES: 25/28/31

Weapon:
1-Star: 
Iron Sword (MT 5)
2-Star: Steel Sword (MT 8)
3-Star: Killing Edge (MT 8 | Special Cooldown -1)
5-Star: Missiletainn (MT 8 | Special Cooldown -1, +10 Damage when Special triggers) CANNOT BE INHERITED
*Missiletainn's sprite is just a regular Killing Edge.

Special:
3-Star:
New Moon (3 Cooldown: Resolve combat as though foe suffered DEF/RES -30%)
4-Star: Luna (3 Cooldown: Resolve combat as though foe suffered DEF/RES -30%)

A Skill:
1-Star:
Darting Blow 1 (Grants SPD +2 when this unit initiates combat)
2-Star: Swift Sparrow 1 (Grants ATK/SPD +2 when this unit initiates combat)
4-Star: Swift Sparrow 2 (Grants ATK/SPD +4 when this unit initiates combat)

B Skill:
2-Star:
Wrath 1 (When unit has HP < 25%, grants Special cooldown -1 & +10 damage if Special triggers)
3-Star: Wrath 2 (When unit has HP < 50%, grants Special cooldown -1 & +10 damage if Special triggers)
5-Star: Wrath 3 (When unit has HP < 75%, grants Special cooldown -1 & +10 damage if Special triggers)

Owain's... probably not that good all things considered, but hopefully Lissa's alright?

i like your lissa. owain is okay as well, but his atk is so low. can't you allocate stat points from defensive stats to attack or increase his legendary weapon's might

Edited by silveraura25

Decided To Completely Remake My OC.

Ethan: The Lord Of Gems (Infantry, Sword)

Description: A globetrotting adventurer from Pherae, in the Lycian League. Dubbed "The Lord Of Gems" for his love of gems and jewels.

Stats: 38/36/34/34/16

Weapon: Ulfberht - 16 Might. Slows special cooldown (special cooldown +1). Adds total bonuses on unit to damage dealt. Ethan's most prized sword.

Special Skill: Glimmer

Passive Skills:

A) Sturdy Blow

B) Guard

Edited by The Lord Of Gems

Let's make some Holiday units! For now, I'll focus on Fates.

Felicia - Holiday Helper (Infantry, Green Tome)

"One of Corrin's retainers who is skilled in combat, but less-than impressive with her maid duties. Was put in charge of assisting others with preparing their gifts, but usually ends up wrapping herself up instead."

28/31/36/18/34

Weapon: Present Tome+ (12 MT. Grants Res+2 during combat when this unit is attacked. Slows Special trigger (cooldown count+1).
Adds total bonuses on unit to damage dealt.)

Special: Moonbow

Skills: Pass, Panic Ploy

Xander - Gifting Presence (Cavalry, Bow)

"Eldest prince of Nohr who would do anything for his family. Aims to bring happiness to all of Nohr by using his horse as a reindeer while delivering presents in the night."

41/35/23/28/21

Weapon: Decorative Bow+ (13 MT. Enables unit whose own HP is ≤ 50% to warp adjacent to any ally.)

Assist: Swap

Skills: Attack Def, Spur Def Res

Elise - Cheerfully Sweet (Cavalry, Lance)

"Youngest princess of Nohr who lightens up any conversation with her innocent demeanor. Spreads the holiday spirit by giving gifts to others, no matter who they are."

33/34/36/20/31

Weapon: Candy Cane Lance+ (12 MT. If unit is attacked by foe using bow, daggers, magic, or staff, unit receives Def/Res+4 during combat.)

Assist: Swap

Skills: Cancel Affinity, Hone Atk

Kagero - Festively Fierce (Infantry, Blue Tome)

"A ninja of Hoshido who is more than capable of battling, but also likes to paint pictures. Was put in charge of decorating for the holiday, but others don't seem to understand her decorative taste."

34/35/36/19/25

Weapon: Aurora Tome+ (13 MT. After combat, foe suffers Atk/Res-3 through its next action.)

Special: Luna

A Skill: Mirror Strike

New C Skill - Aurora Pulse: Grants +4 Spd/Res at start of turn 1 for any Infantry allies with at least 1 more HP than unit.
(Effects will stack with similar skills.)

Takumi - Festively Resistant (Infantry, Red Tome)

"Youngest prince of Hoshido who is focused on becoming strong to a fault. Says that he had a dream where three ghosts visited him and told him about his past, present, and future. Nobody believes him."

37/35/33/25/17

Weapon: Light Tome+ (12 MT. If unit initiates attack, foes within 2 spaces of target take 5 damage after combat.)

Assist: Shove

Skills: Guard, Spd Ploy

Leo - Cold-Hearted Celebrator (Cavalry, Sword)

"Youngest prince of Nohr who is competitive at everything he does. Even though tomatoes don't grow during winter, he still enjoys the season since it's always cold."

34/35/26/22/34

Weapon: Leo's Iceblade+ (14 MT. If unit's Res is equal to or greater than foe's Res, unit attacks twice when initiating attack.)

Special: Glacies

Skills: Defiant Atk, Atk Smoke

15th FFXI Anniversary Collab with FE Heroes!!!

Presenting: Nashmeira, the Empress of Aht Urgan.
Being a puppetmaster by heart and excelling at controlling not only one but two puppets at the same time, Nashmeiras lack of combat ability is neglected by her 2 puppets:
Ovjang the red harlequin excelling at magical combat with fierce spells and Mnejing her close protector deflecting close up melee attacks!

Please not that weapon Might and Penaltys are allready included in the BST!

BST raw without weapon and penaltys:
HP 36/Atk 32/Spd 18/Def 27/Res 36

Weapon:
Ovjang/Mnejing, Mt. 11, Range 2
Spd -5, Attack twice when initiating combat. [Note: 1. hit targeting the Res stat (Ovjang) 2. hit targeting the Def stat(Mnejing) of the enemy]
If attacked by Lance/Sword/Axe/Dragonstone user, unit gains +4 Def during combat and counters attack (Mnejing)[note close counters are calculated against the Def stat of the enemy]. Cannot counter Bow/Dagger attacks.
[Exclusiv, not inheritable]

Assist: Tacitcal Switch
Swaps current Special cooldown with allys current Special cooldown

B: Role Reversal, after initiating combat, unit changes places with enemy (ranged version of Lunge)

Thoughts: I can see people hear screaming "higher Weapon might then Reinhardt". Yes, but unlike Reinhardt her 2. Attack targets the Def stat instead of the Res stat. Her Low speed makes her inable to quadruple units unless when running Breaker skills. Units with at least high DEF or RES or even Spread threshold on those 2 will be able to tank her fairly well (Hawkeye).
Yes she has close counter, but the close counter attack is checked against the enemys Def stat (Mnejing) and not Res stat, since the automaton countering is the melee automaton. Ranged counters are calculated against the RES stat, due to Ovjang the nuker countering ranged attacks. Thus melee units with high def have no problems attacking her up close.
She cant counter any Bow/Dagger due to the fact that Ovjang is to slow to react against physical ranged attacks and Mnejing as a melee puppet cant counter ranged attacks.

Edited by Hilda

So then, how about 4 units that build the world of Sacred Stones? Here I go!

Also, Bold = new skill/weapon

Joshua: Swordsman of the Sands (Sword, Infantry)

Spoiler

Description: A wandering swordsman who escaped the life of a prince and became a mercinary. Appears in the Sacred Stones

Stats:

HP: 35/37/39

Atk: 33/35/37

Spd: 35/38/40

Def: 24/26/28

Res: 13/16/18

BST = 152

Weapon: Audhulma (Mt 16. Grants weapon triangle advantage over colorless units)

Special: Blazing Wind

A Slot Skill: Swift Blade 1/2/3 (If unit's Spd - foe's spd is greater than or equal to 5/3/1, unit gains special cooldown charge +1 attack)

B Slot Skill: Desperation 1/2/3

Duessel: The Obsidian General (Axe, Cavalier)

Spoiler

Description: A general who commands much respect. One of the six generals of Grado. Appears in the Sacred Stones.

Stats: 

Hp: 40/43/45

Atk: 35/37/39

Spd: 24/26/29

Def: 28/30/32

Res: 18/20/22

BST: 156

Weapon: Halbred+ (14 Mt. Effective against cavalry units)

Special: Bonfire

Slot A Skill: Death Blow

Slot C Skill: Fortify Def

Myrrh: Great Dragon (Red Breath, Infantry)

Spoiler

Description: A kind young dragon who is the adopted daughter of Morva. Accompanied Ephriam on his journey. Appears in the Sacred Stones.

Stats:

Hp: 33/35/37

Atk: 34/36/38

Spd: 32/34/36

Def: 29/31/33

Res: 25/27/29

BST: 163

Weapon: Earth Breath (13 Mt. Grants adjacent allies Atk/Spd +4 through their next actions after any combat this unit initiates)

Special: Dragon Fang

B Slot Skill: Wings of Mercy 1/2/3

C Slot Skill: Ward Dragon's (Grants dragon allies with 2 spaces +4 def/res during combat)

L'Arachel: Cheerful Banisher of Evil (Blue Tome, Cavalry)

Spoiler

Description: A cheerful "self-righteous banisher of evil". Is raised by her uncle, Emperor Manuel of Rausten. Travels with her best ally, Dozla. Appears in the Sacred Stones.

Stats:

Hp: 31/33/35

Atk: 32/34/37

Spd: 26/28/30

Def: 22/24/26

Res: 28/30/32

BST: 150

Weapon: Ivaldi (14 Mt. If unit is attacked by Breath, tome, or staff unit, this unit gains +7 res.)

A Slot Skill: Spd/Res Bond 1/2/3 (Grants Spd/Res +3/4/5 to this during combat if unit is adjacent to an ally)

B Slot Skill: Renewal 1/2/3

If any one wants to give feedback, that would be nice. Thanks in advance!

Here's Best Daughter in CYL form.

Spoiler

Morgan: Brave Tactician

BLhuNmnm.jpg

Description: A gifted young woman with few memories of her past. Thinks the world of her father, Robin, and aspires to be a tactician like him. Appears in Fire Emblem Awakening.

Unit Type: Red Mage Infantry

Summonable: 5*

Weapons: Flux, Ruin, Fenrir, Goetia (Mt 14; Atk+3; After combat, inflicts Atk/Spd-5 on foes within 2 spaces of target through their next actions.)

Skills:

• Special: Dragon Fang
  • A: Sword and Spell: Enables unit to counterattack regardless of distance to attacker. Targets Defense. (Can only be inherited by mages)
  • B: Tactical Expertise: If unit receives consecutive attacks from a foe using a sword, lance, axe, bow, or dagger, damage from second attack onward reduced by 80%. (Cannot be inherited)
  • C: Drive Spd 2

5* Stats:

• HP: 34/37/40
  • Attack: 30/33/36
  • Speed: 34/37/40
  • Defense: 17/20/23
  • Resistance: 23/26/29
  • BST: 153

Greeting:

• Are you (your name)? I'm here to deliver greetings from (friend's name). Proper communication between comrades is important, after all.

Castle Quotes:

• On patrol, (your name)? You sure work hard. I'd join you, but I'm studying this tactics book my father gave me. Gotta do my part too.
  • My father's a truly amazing tactician. I'm not quite at his level yet, but I've still got some tricks of my own.
  • And just...one...more! Oh hey, (your name), want to play a round of tome stackers with me? No? Maybe later then.
  • There are so many Heroes here! They're all from so many different worlds too. I bet I can learn a lot by talking with them.
  • Hah! Yah!...Careful, (your name), I'm practicing my swordplay. A good tactician needs to be knowledgable in many fields.

Skill Activation

• "You don't stand a chance!"
  • "Checkmate!"
  • "Time to even the odds!"

Level Up:

• (0-1 stats): Is that it? I've got to work harder then.
  • (2-3 stats): Good, but Father would have done better.
  • (4-5 stats): This'll make Father proud of me for sure!

5* Level 40 Convo:

• Hey there, (your name). Can I tell you something? When I first met the Shepherds I couldn't remember anything. Sounds awful, right? My only memories were of my father and how much I wanted to be a tactician like him. That's what kept me going, and although I've made new memories, my dream hasn't changed. I've worked diligently, studied day after day in pursuit of it. But ever since I arrived in this world I've come to admire how you do things too. Your tactics are so similar to Father's, yet unique in their own little ways. Would you mind teaching me a few things now and then? I feel that it'll really help me on my way to becoming a master tactician. Either way, I'm truly grateful to have met you.

Here's a few from me)

Spoiler

Anna: The Secret Seller (Infantry Sword)

Stats: 36/33/39/25/29 (total 159)

Weapon: Levin Sword/+ (Mt 7/11, Rng: 2, Targets Res, Close Counter, Special Charge +1)

Special: Daylight/Sol

A) Lucky Seven - If this unit has >=90%/>=80%/>=70% HP, then Special cooldown charge +2 when unit is attacked.

C) Hone Speed

This one's regular Awakening Anna. Levin Sword is basically 2-range Lightning Breath - it has low might and causes the special charge time to become longer, but it's a 2-range for swords, and it has innate Close Counter. Lucky Seven allows for insanely fast special charging, but has very high HP requirement - basically, approach with care.

Spoiler

Anna: The Shady Merchant (Infantry Bow)

Stats: 40/30/35/15/35 (Total 155)

Weapon: Anna's Bow/+ (Mt 8/12, After combat, evemy takes 4 dmg, unit recovers 4 HP)

Assist: Ardent Sacrifice

B) Seal Speed

C) Resistance Smoke (After combat, inflicts Res-3/5/7 on foes within 2 spaces of target through their next actions.)

That's Fates Anna. Anna's Bow's effect is pretty minor, so I chose a combination of Poison Strike 1 and a little self heal. As for other skills... They were pretty random, but focused mostly on offensive supporting.

Spoiler

Anna: The Host of Apotheosis (Infantry Lance)

Stats: 40/34/35(-5)/25/25 (total 159)

Weapon: Brave Lance/+

Special: New Moon/Luna/Aether

A) Distant Counter

B) Vantage

C) Rightful God - Special Charge -2, Cannot be Inherited

This is the Anna from Awakening's Apotheosis Xenologue, although she is obviously less broken. Statistically, she is basically Sharena with lower HP and Def, but higher Atk, Spd and Res.

All of her skills references something she had in Apotheosis - Brave Lance, Aether, Vantage and Rightful God are all something she had there, and Distant Counter references the Spear

Also, get all 3, and you can field an entire team of Annas.

Well given how long its been I don't really care to comment on everything that has occurred since, but I do have some stuff I want to comment on even if it is to give a thumbs up.

• @KMT4ever I really dig Sword and Spell, though I keep typing/reading it the other way round since I tend to think alphabetically at times and P comes before W. Plus the unit uses spells first and swords second. Pretty useless comment other than the thumbs up. Do we not have a thumbs up emoticon?
  • @Poimagic When I thought of making a Myrr I was going to go Green Dragon. Though I admit that is fueled by the fact that there is only 1 green, a bunch of blues ,and 2 reds. I was just curious on your reasoning for red. Probably going to be a 'duh' moment for me, but hey its been a while since I played sacred stones. And yay! for Ward.
  • @Hilda Tactical Switch is certainly an interesting idea.
  • @BoringBoi The Iceblade is an interesting idea, but aren't such comparative effects usually 1 or more rather than equal or more? Doesn't make a whole lot of difference, just stood out as odd.
  • @The Lord Of Gems A completely unrelated comment. But the moment I saw the 'globetrotting' part of your description my mind latched onto Globetrotters. So your tome officially looks like a basketball in my mind. Sorry, my mind goes weird places sometimes.

And now for something from me. Advance notice. These folks are broken. They all get the Special treatment that Ayra got. +5 stats and 2 legendary skills. Also I wasn't going for balance, so for this 'interesting' and 'fun' are more important than strict balance. Backstory: Was watching Fate/Zero, finally(took me ages to get around to it), and just found the king trio awesome. Iskandar is the coolest dude around. And once I started on one of them I just had to do all three.

So lets start with the most awesome first - Iskandar the King of Conquerors!

Spoiler

Iskandar - Sword
King of Conquerers
Cavalry BST+5  159
49/28/19/38/25

According to the typmoon wiki his endurance is his highest stat and his agility the lowest. With Strength higher than mana/lower magic resistance than, lets say, Artoria. So this is how I translated it. Slow but tough, and isn't exactly the hardest hitter. Speed bane would definitely be his preferred bane. Seems most folks with 25 res get a +4 boon, so with with a Res Boon he could have 29 resistance which is pretty dang tanky even before you consider Distant Defense Seals or other ways of pumping that res up.

Weapon:
Conqueror's Sword - 12MT - 1 Range
-Movement +1. Cannot traverse forests.

Yep, no legendary sword. I debated on what might to give it, but settled on 12. Obviously the forest penalty has no effect on cavalry, but infantry would have to think twice before taking it. Yes they can get Cavalry movement, but that comes at a price.

Special:
Galeforce

A Skill:
Ionioi Hetairoi - Cannot be Inherited
For each Ally on the map this unit is granted +1 Atk/Spd/Def/Res in battle.

Basically a free Fury 3 as long as all your allies are alive. This stems from two facts. Iskandar's belief that a king does not stand alone and the fact that in the Fate universe the ability can fall apart if too many of his allies fall. That is a rather simple explanation but it should get across why I did it this way. I thought of making him more reliant on this by giving him a substandard stat total and making this give +2 or even +3 per ally, thus making taking his allies out a very high priority if you want him to fall. But in the end I felt this was better and more simple.

B Skill:
Lunge

C Skill:
Gordius Wheel - Cannot be Inherited
This unit can pass through foes. Every foe passed through suffers 10 damage and for every foe passed through this unit gains +1 to special cooldown charge. Lunge counts as passing through the foe for this ability.

And this is his defining ability. His specialty is trampling his foes beneath the hooves and wheels of his chariot. For the most part I built him entirely around this. It is why he gets even MORE movement and why he has lunge. Galeforce of course lets him do it all again if you let him run enough of your guys over. Don't do that. I don't think your heroes like getting run over.

And next we will do Artoria the King of Knights.

Spoiler

Artoria - Sword
King of Knights
Infantry BST+5 163
38/30/35/30/30

Those of you with Summer Robin might think this layout looks familar. I started from there. Again the typemoon wiki says that her Endurance, Agility, and Mana are all A-ranked. And she has the highest level of magic resistance. Her strength is only B ranked however. I thought of bumping resistance even higher, but frankly 30 puts her in the top 5 for swords when it comes to Res. So good enough.

Weapon:
Excalibur - 16MT - 1 Range - Cannot be inherited
Grants +5 HP. Can move unimpeded by water. If this unit is standing on water and is fighting a 1 range foe who can not normally move over water this unit gets a defensive tile bonus.

This was a tough one for me. I ended up deciding on this last. Ended up treating it like CYL weapon. So a +stat effect and then something else. In Fate/Zero she mentions that water of any kind can not impede her; she walks on it as easily as land due to the blessing of the lady of the lake. Given that that is Excaliber's origin and I didn't want to dump 3 legendary skills on her I just rolled it into Excalibur. And since apparently red infantry swords can't be defined as power creep, I figured why not let it work as defensive tiles if you can't normally fight on water. So for the most part any non-flier. Important: this is not a lava walking skill.

Special:
Avalon - 5 Turn Cooldown - Cannot be inherited
Negates damage inflicted by any attack and protects against any after battle effects.

Idea was to make an improved Miracle. Unlike miracle this will negate all damage leaving you with more than 1 HP, plus it can activate at 1 HP, and as an added bonus if it activates during a battle, you get to ignore any after battle effects like Poison strike, etc. Still pretty sure people will trade it out.

A Skill:
Distant Counter

Excalibur can basically shoot a giant laser beam. So, I don't think keeping your distance is going to work.

B Skill:
Shield Pulse

Now are you dumping Avalon? Still? What will it take to make a 5 turn defensive special your preferred special? I suppose some of the ability is lost since Avalon doesn't care about the 5 less damage bit. Maybe it should heal 5 after battle for Miracle and Avalon :D. Boy if miracle had a short cooldown that could make it REALLY annoying.

C Skill:
Infantry Pulse

Meh, why not. Didn't much know what to put here and this seems as good as any. And besides I like seeing pulse, pulse. Now we just need an A skill that ends in Pulse and I can dump DC for that.

And finally we get to Gilgamesh the King of Heroes. I don't know what is up with Fate and making folks without a bow into Archers, but hey whatever floats their boat I guess. Still it made this a bit more annoying than the others. To top it off he is my least favorite of the 3 kings. So if he seems less refined that is why.

Spoiler

Gilgamesh - Bow
King of Heroes
Infantry Archer BST+5 152
36/35/25/29/27

Uggh . . . still not happy with this. Basically the poor guy doesn't have the best stats, but has great, dare I say ridiculous, special abilities.  I decided to translate that into good attack. Not so good everywhere else. 29/27 don't look bad defensively, but remember he will get doubled by everything and only has 36 HP. So not horrible, but not exactly good either.

Weapon:
Gate of Babylon - 7MT - 2 Range - Cannot be Inherited
Accelerates Special trigger (cooldown count-1). Spd-5. Effective vs Flying units. Attack twice when initiating combat.

A legendary Brave Bow that makes specials easier to activate, instead of extra MT and +3speed(like Elincia has). Given the existence of Moonbow, this is probably a bit much. But Gilgamesh is supposed to be the greatest heroic spirit.

Special:
Enuma Elish - 4 Turn Cooldown - Cannot be Inherited
Grants +150% Damage.

An improved Astra. 1 less cooldown makes it more viable and another 1 reduction from the Gate of Babylon makes it terrifying. I still imagine most folks would give him moonbow instead. After all what good is a world ending special attack if it has a charge time greater than 1, right?

A Skill:
Close Counter

Not only does Gilgamesh use melee weapons(at least I don't see him throwing many bows out of his gate), but he is constantly put opposite of Saber(Artoria) so them both having the same type of A skill was interesting to me.

B Skill:
Live for Bounty

The guy is beyond greedy. Believes every treasure is his. Will get replaced, but hey it fits his personality I say. That said it could have been Iskandar's special too, but I had a theme I was running with him. Here I just wanted something to fill the space that seemed reasonable.

C Skill:
Savage Blow

Did I mention his ultimate Noble Phantasm is classified as an "Anti-World" weapon and is subtitled "The Star of Creation that Split Heaven and Earth". I think that would qualify as a rather savage blow if you ask me.

Ah, no biggie. I was just curious. I decided to read up on her after asking incase I was forgetting something, and her breath is fire so maybe that is why? Anyways you went and got me interested so here we go. As an aside I just realized there is no legendary breath.

Spoiler

Myrrh - Great Dragon
Green Dragon Unit
Flier Movement
BST 163
42/27/34/35/25

Since she was treated as a flier in Sacred Stone I figure it would be fair to make her a flying Dragon. Like Poimagic I also went ahead and gave her the trainee bonus, because holy crap are her growths high. I somehow forgot that. Her spd growth appears to be similar to fast units from her game like Eirika and Tana, so I just dropped her at 34. I am starting to think I use that number too often for speed. From there Poimagic and I diverge. While her res growth was comparable to Eirika's, Myrrh's Defense growth is far higher so I felt she should have Defense that is significantly higher than Res. Plus this works well with Fae since if you want a magic tank you have Fae and if you want a Physical Tank you'd have Myrrh. Basically Poimagic focused on the fact that holy carp is her offense growth insane! And I focused on holy carp are her defensive growths insane! So kind of a mix between F!Corrin and defense flipped Fae is what I was going for.

Anyways given how defensive so many dragon units are Poimagic's version likely breaks newer ground whereas mine is just kind of rehashing the current ground covered.

Weapon:
Fire Breath
Fire Breath+
Fiery Gale - 9 MT - 1 Range
- If unit initiates combat, restricts foes within two spaces of targeted foe to 1 movement through their next actions.
Fiery Gale+ - 13 MT - 1 Range
- If unit initiates combat, restricts foes within two spaces of targeted foe to 1 movement through their next actions.

What happens when you combine fire+wind? Was going to make this a 'knocks foe and foes within two spaces back one space' deal. But then it hit me that that could theoretically affect someone 1 space behind her. So which way do they go? Further behind her or does it blow them into her, effectively cancelling it out? And how are foes in diagonals affected? Didn't want to deal with that, so the gale just limits movement.

Special:
Rising Wind
Blazing Wind

Again with the fire + wind deal. It'll get dumped for something else, but hey I like the theme.

A Skill:
Armored Blow 1
Sturdy Blow 1
Sturdy Blow 2

Crazy high attack and defense. Figured sturdy blow was a good reflection of that.

C Skill:
Spur Defense 1
Spur Defense 2
Ward Dragons

I did say I liked ward dragons! So, I'll just 'borrow' it from Poimagic's Myrrh. :P:I was a bit iffy here since as a Dragon and a Flier I figured maybe leave it blank and let the player decided. But my other idea was B Skill being Windsweep. More wind theme, but Windsweep and Sturdy Blow aren't the best synergy and warding effects in games are often 'windy' looking so. . . ward it is.

Edited by Usana

Yeah, as stated I focused on the fact that she was very defensive. Basically I figured I would focus on the fact that in her game she had 130 and 150 percent HP Defense growths. Which is much greater than any other unit that I recall. Of course choosing to focus on offense is also valid since she had 90, 85, and 65 percent atk, skill, and spd growths. I guess her Res and luck are kinda low-ish. Speaking of, I did think of tanking res by four and HP by 1 and putting that to attack(32atk/34spd is a pretty solid offense though not stellar). That would basically turn her into F!Corrin with the trainee bonus all into attack. But her growth rate in res was actually average for melee, so I wanted her to have average res here too.

38 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

Also, why'd you go with whole wind + fire theme for Myrrh?

Crap did I forget to mention that? I went wind and fire because she breaths fire in her attack animation and has a wind affinity.

6 hours ago, Usana said:

Crap did I forget to mention that? I went wind and fire because she breaths fire in her attack animation and has a wind affinity.

That for some reason makes a lot more sense than it should. Also, what do you think of the other three units?

10 hours ago, Corrobin said:

Oh, Usana, I put Touma and Tsubasa from #FE a few pages back, can I get your opinions on them?

Stat wise things look mostly fine. Stat totals are correct. Touma has a resistance of 12 which I probably would have done 13 since that is the lowest currently in game, but it doesn't really affect much. A bigger effect is the 72 offensive total(atk+spd). I think Legion is currently the highest at 71. So if I had done Touma I probably would have 'fixed' both non-issues by yanking 1pt form atk or spd and putting it in res. But as has been stated before breaking current values isn't terrible as long as you know you are doing it and intend it to be so. Tsubasa also has a high offensive total, but doesn't have any stat issues to shift it around to. Again as long as you are aware of and fine with breaking the current offensive total by 3 extra points, it isn't a big deal.

For Touma skill wise I have to wonder with Furious Flame. As valuable as a +6 to attack is, part of the reason fury gets away with the 6 damage after battle is due to the defensive bonuses. Basically fury can easily prevent 6 or more damage(spd preventing a double). That said I am a more enemy phase player and Touma is clearly geared towards player phase so I am not certain if the tradeoff works or not. My gut says it could be 2/3/4 damage after combat and remain balanced, but I would listen to those who have more player phase experience over my gut.

Mirage Feather is a better version of the food weapons, but assuming it is a non-inheritable skill those are usually better than their inheritable counterparts so that is to be expected.

The rest of the skills, for both, all appear well in line with what is normal in heroes. Though not being familiar with the characters I can't comment on well they fit/don't fit the characters themselves form a lore perspective.

@Poimagic Myrrh was the one that stood out most when I read though them, probably because I just like her and really wish Dragonstones were more readily available. Duessel just got a nod from me, though his stat total is 1-2 points higher. Speaking of stat totals, if we had a way to make veteran units useful I would probably drop him there. But obviously being a veteran in heroes has little advantage and is mostly just a penalty, so I can't blame anyone for not using that trait. I really need to get back on my 'make a bunch of veteran with veteran exclusive skills that are better version of non-veteran skills' wagon. I started to with Reina, but then lost interest.

Speaking of, I didn't catch it before, but is Joshua being treated as a veteran? It looks like he ate a Jagen level stat penalty. I do wonder how long it will be until we get a swift blade since we have Ayra's weapon with that effect already.

I might get Tar and Feathered for this, but L'Arachel wasn't very interesting to me in Sacred Stones so I kinda just glanced over her. Looking more closely it seems you have her having lower speed and more defense than I would have predicted, particularly given her higher stat total. But as said I didn't use her much so my assumption that she was a fairly typical glass cannon mage could be wrong. Besides we already have a bunch of those so your stat spread is more interesting I would say and wouldn't be doable without the special/trainee treatment.