Sire

(slips in without anyone noticing)

I couldn't resist.

Spoiler

Title: The Invisible Shepherd
Name: Kellam
Orb Affinity: Blue Lance
Starting Star Rank: 3-4*

Character Description: A knight of the Shepherds. His presence goes unnoticed. He appears in Fire Emblem: Awakening (or so they say).

Appearance: 

HP:  Average (3)
ATT: Good (4)
SPD: Terrible (1)
DEF: Excellent (5)
RES: Poor (2)

MOV: 1 (Armoured Unit)
Weakness: Tomes, Armourslayers

5* Weapon: Spear/Javelin+ (MT 10, Range 1-2 ||Unsure, but I like the concept)
4* Weapon: Spear/Javelin (MT 8, Range 2)
3* Weapon: Steel Lance (MT 8, Range 1)
1* Weapon: Iron Lance (MT 6, Range 1)

Support Skill: ---

3* Special Skill: Holy Vestments 
4* Special Skill: Sacred Cowl

Skill A: Armoured/Warding Blow 1-3 (one @ 3*, two & three @ 4*)
Skill B: Pass, Seal Defense or Wings of Mercy 1-3 (one @ 3*, two @ 4*, & three @ 5*)
Skill C:  ---

* * * * * Quotes * * * * *

Level Up, Growth Quotes, & Summon Quotes
1-2 Up: "Barely noticeable, just like me…"
3-4 Up: "Hey, did you see how- Oh, no one’s looking…” (shot for using awakening line)
5-6 Up: "Oh wow, look at all this growth!... You can see it too, right?"

Learn Skill: "Do you think this will make me more... visible?"
Unlock Potential: "Look at me now! I’ll be sure to be of more help."

Summoned Quote: "Wait, you can see me?... Yes? I’d be honored to help you. I can be your invisible shield."

Battle Quotes

Selection 1: "You can SEE me?"
Selection 2: "Yes?"
Selection 3: "Okay."

Special 1: "Never saw me coming!”
Special 2: "Watch me now!”
Special 3: "Over here!”

Special 4: "Now you see me! (And now you don’t (again…)).

Defeat: "I... Didn't see that coming..."

Detailed Character Screen Quotes

Quote 1: "Oh! Forgive me! I didn’t mean to surprise you there."
Quote 2: “People tend to not see me-… Hey, wait! Where are you going?”

Quote 3: “Oh, you can see me! Did you need anything?”
Quote 4: “Even my comrades in the Shepherds never really noticed me.”
Quote 5: “*sighs*”

Quote 6: “I’m so glad that you can see me (most of the time).”

Quote 7: “I like to think that I’m valuable to your team. The enemy has yet to notice me.”

Quote 8: “My dream is to stand out; be noticed for once… Being “invisible” can get kind of lonely.”

Home Castle Quotes

Normal 1: “Ah, [Summoner]! Making rounds again? I admire your diligence…-Hey! Wait up!”
Normal 2: “Oh, [Summoner]! You can see me! Did you need anything?” (sorry for the overlap)
Normal 3: “Don’t be spooked if there’s an extra place setting in the Mess Hall… please?”
Normal 4: “I’m sorry if I ever surprise you. You see, I have this tendency to be hidden in plain sight.

Guest Greetings: "I have come to deliver greetings from [Friend]… Um… Hello? You can see me, right?”

5 Star, Level 40 Special Dialogue: 

“Oh, [Summoner]!”

“Thank goodness, I didn’t scare you this time.”

“Now that you can see me, I’d like to speak with you.”

“I’ve been reflecting over the time I’ve been around here helping you and the Order of Heroes.”

“I have been around longer than you think, but that doesn’t matter.”

“What matters is that you notice me now, and I couldn’t be happier.”

“All I’ve ever wanted is to be noticed, even if I’m only really noticed by you (sometimes).”

“For that, I thank you. You have made me feel that my time here was well spent.”

“Oh! Don’t worry, [Summoner], I’m not planning on disappearing on you or anything!”

“I couldn’t leave now; not without helping you end this war. So please, let me continue to be your invisible shield. I promise that I’ll be worth your while.”

“...-[Summoner]? Where’d you go? [Summoner]?”

-------

AFTERTHOUGHTS:

I thought'd that having a 2 range lance would be cool, and who else would be better fit to use it than Kellam!

Also, the lvl.40 dialogue is a bit long. I apologize. However, I did shorten it. I originally had Kellam noting that the summoner has picked up on his "talent".

I wasn't entirely sure on what Passive Skill B to give him. I narrowed it down to;

• Pass - as a joke for his lack of precense.
  • Wings of Mercy - another joke on how he'll "save" his allies, only for them to be confused on how the enemy just fell...
  • Seal Defense - not a joke, would  benefit Kellam. Borders OP'dom...
  • Wary Fighter - also not a joke; included in the list because it would make Kellam a super soldier. However, i'd rather he doesn't have this skill, Wary Fighter is Effie-exclusive I think. That and he'd become too OP.

(slips out without anyone noticing)

Edited by TheTuckingFypo

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@ people putting Pass on units (including myself lol) : Now might be a good time to point out that Pass actually doesn't help Knights or Archers at all lol. Knights can only move one space away, which means they can't move far enough to ACTUALLY be able to move past anyone, and Archers can't move far enough to attack anyone surrounding them, only to the opposite adjacent side of an adjacent enemy. 

Incidentally, thinking of making Allison a bow knight to make pass actually usable on her (and since that's what my wife asked for her to be in the first place anyway lol). I didn't with the rationale that there are no playable bow knights in the game right now but you know what fuck that, making them enemy-only is a dick move anyway. 

This is for Anakin from the Last Promise.

The Sleeping Vigilante

Name: Anakin
Orb Affinity: Blue Tome
Starting Star Rank: 4 or 5 Star

Character Description: A man from the continent of Blaine. A bit lazy, but is a good motivator. Appears in The Last Promise

HP: Average(3)
ATT: Average (3)
SPD: Good(4)
DEF: Terrible(1)
RES: Excellent(5)

MOV: 2, Infantry
Weakness: Infantry

5* Weapon: Ellight (MT 11, Range 2 || Effective against colorless foes)
4* Weapon: Divine (MT 9, Range 2)
3* Weapon: Shine (MT 6, Range 2)
1* Weapon: Lightning(MT 4, Range 2)

Support Skill: Motivate-Selected Ally moves again

3* Special Skill: Wrath (After 4 actions, unit's attack is doubled if HP<50)
4* Special Skill: Painbringer (After 3 actions, unit's attack is doubled if HP<75)

Skill A: Renewal (Restores 10 HP every 4 turns. Learnable at 3*)
Skill B: Miracle (Survives with one HP from a lethal hit if speed is higher than foe; learnable at 4*)
Skill C: Fortify Speed (Grants 4+ speed if adjacent to ally; learnable at 4*)

1-2 Up: "Ah well. I'll do better next time."
3-4 Up: "Hey look! I actually improved!"
5-6 Up: "Excellent; this calls for a...ZZZZZZ"

Learn Skill: "Glad to have been awake to experience this."

Summoned Quote: "ZZZZZZZZ....huh what? Oh boy is this another dream? Huh what? You need my help do you? Then I shall gladly assist....as long as I can take naps whenever I want.

Battle Quotes

Selection 1: "*Snork*?"
Selection 2: "Yeah?"
Selection 3: "So tired...."

Critical 1: "So tired...."
Critical 2: "Take....this...."
Critical 3: "I won't give up!"

Defeat: "Not...here..."

Quote 1: "I wonder if this place has any soft pillows....."
Quote 2: "I might not look it, but I'm a key leader of a resistance back in my world. Hey what's so funny?"
Quote 3: "Hmmm? Need me for something?"
Quote 4: "I wonder if anyone else I know is here...."
Quote 5: "Hey, how about we chat for a while? I barely know anything about you."

Home Castle Quotes

Normal 1: "ZZZZZZZZ....Gah! I'm up! I'm up!"
Normal 2: "Man that Alfonse guy is so serious. Reminds me of a certain guy I know...."
Normal 3: "I never thought I would have to fight again. Especially after....never mind."
Normal 4: "I wonder if Shon, Kellik, or Siegfried are here. It'll be grand if they were."

Normal 5: "If you need help summoning, bring me along; my voice will help bring people together-HEY! Where are you going?"

Guest Greetings: "Hey, you're (name) right? I'm supposed to say hello to you. And now, for a nap."

"Mmmmm, that was a good nap. Huh? Oh hey (name). Yeah sorry; guess I was napping again. You know, I haven't had a good nap in a long time since I left home. However, after staying here for a while, growing and meeting new people, I've been able to sleep like I used to. I'm beginning to feel happy to be here; fighting for a just cause again and fighting alongside those I trust....especially you. I guess what I'm trying to say is that I'm yours as long as you need me Summoner. Whew! Man was that a speech and a half! I guess I better get back to bed! Goodnight (name)! ZZZZZZZZ....."

Edited by escotanner

3 hours ago, BANRYU said:

@ people putting Pass on units (including myself lol) : Now might be a good time to point out that Pass actually doesn't help Knights or Archers at all lol. Knights can only move one space away, which means they can't move far enough to ACTUALLY be able to move past anyone, and Archers can't move far enough to attack anyone surrounding them, only to the opposite adjacent side of an adjacent enemy. 

Incidentally, thinking of making Allison a bow knight to make pass actually usable on her (and since that's what my wife asked for her to be in the first place anyway lol). I didn't with the rationale that there are no playable bow knights in the game right now but you know what fuck that, making them enemy-only is a dick move anyway. 

dammit, you noticed (lol, even if it was a joke)

thought id be able to get away with it too.

ah well that aside i opted for seal defense instead

Sooo I went ahead and made custom sprites for some of my characters by photoshopping the in-game assets. =3= Also went ahead and actually wrote quotes for them this time; posted their full writeups on my tumblr.

58bf10347884e_FEHeroes_Rikunv2.png.2bf3691cc58a37959ae4844525a25d93.png Rikun - full build

58bf103591184_FEHeroes_Siras.png.53be56e1e362b63ba947cc8d55dab6d9.png Siras - full build

58bf1033694fa_FEHeroes_Nubrya.png.b77bd3789069b16fb45105f54a5b379b.png Nubrya - full build

Planning to make Allison and maybe Zeta as well, will probably skip Nubrya's manakete version. 

These were fun to do, I'd encourage y'all who made custom units / OCs to give it a shot too haha. I haven't seen anyone else making these and they're pretty fun (if time-consuming) to make. I mostly photoshopped parts together to get the look I wanted but being able to draw your own assets would probably make things easier ;; 

Just now, BANRYU said:

Sooo I went ahead and made custom sprites for some of my characters by photoshopping the in-game assets. =3= Also went ahead and actually wrote quotes for them this time; posted their full writeups on my tumblr.

58bf10347884e_FEHeroes_Rikunv2.png.2bf3691cc58a37959ae4844525a25d93.png Rikun - full build

58bf103591184_FEHeroes_Siras.png.53be56e1e362b63ba947cc8d55dab6d9.png Siras - full build

58bf1033694fa_FEHeroes_Nubrya.png.b77bd3789069b16fb45105f54a5b379b.png Nubrya - full build

Planning to make Allison and maybe Zeta as well, will probably skip Nubrya's manakete version. 

These were fun to do, I'd encourage y'all who made custom units / OCs to give it a shot too haha. I haven't seen anyone else making these and they're pretty fun (if time-consuming) to make. I mostly photoshopped parts together to get the look I wanted but being able to draw your own assets would probably make things easier ;; 

I might do this for ROM Hacks/RPG Maker games 

A wild Haitaka appears!

Legendary Guardian - Haitaka (Lance)
Weapon: Silver Nageyari+ - Enables user to perform a counter-attack regardless of range.
Support Skill: Rally Defense
Average Stats: 40 HP/45 ATK/35 SPD/28 DEF/20 RES (BST: 168)
Recruitment Quote: "My name is Haitaka. I was a Hoshidan commander before I got shot in the knee by a creepy guy with an eye-patch was captured by the enemy. I woke up in a prison, and now I fight for the glory of Nohr."
Passive Skills: Seal Defense, Threaten Spd

Notes: He's got a Nageyari as a boss, so...yeah. Maybe a bit too strong but w/e (maybe Silver Lance+/Distant Counter/Seal Defense instead?). Reasonably average stat line, with a bit of emphasis on ATK and SPD. Rally Defense is straight-up required. Seal Def/Threaten Spd was the best I could think of to match his Fates set.

Skill Quotes:
1: "Care for a lesson in combat?"
2: "You cannot win."
3: "Hmpf. Another disappointment."

Notes: The 1 quote is straight out of his dialogue. The other two...he doesn't really seem like a very shout-y guy. In Fates, if you put him in a matchup that's strongly disadvantageous for his opponent, he's kind of got his serious face on. I tried to play off of that for the other two.

Level Up Quotes:
+0-1: "How mortifying."
+2-3: "An acceptable improvement."
+4-5: "I shall guard my allies with actions as well as words!"

Notes: 0-1 is also straight out of his dialogue (well...it's his death dialogue in Fates, but I thought it fit well here). The others...idk I just kind of threw them together.

Movement Quotes:
1: "Yes?"
2: "Command me."
3: "What shall I do?"

Death Quote:
"Defeated...again..."

Skill Upgrade Quote:
"Another tool to assist my allies. I shall use it well."

Lv. 40 Conversation:
"Ah, [Summoner]. I was hoping to speak with you."
"This is not the first time I have been dragged from the army I fought for."
"The first time around, it took quite some time before I was convinced to join my captors."
"Here, though...I will admit, at first I was wary of you and this Order of Heroes."
"But after all we've been through...I will gladly use my Rally Defense for anyone in this army."
"I am yours to command, until the end."

Other quotes (castle, character page, etc)...I wasn't really sure what to do with those.

So I did one of Kiria from Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE.

Spoiler

Name: Kiria
Title: Cool Beauty
Orb Affinity: Green, Tome
Starting Star Rank: 4*

Character Description: A famous idol who has a charistmatic appeal that compliments her cool beauty.

Appearance: Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE

HP: **
ATT: *****
SPD: **
DEF: **
RES: ****

MOV: 2

1* Weapon: Bufu (Might: 4, Range: 2)
3* Weapon: Bufula (Might: 6, Range: 2)
4* Weapon: Bufudyne (Might: 9, Range: 2)
5* Weapon: Deep Chill (Might: 12, Range: 2 [Increase target's Special trigger (cooldown count +1)])

Special Skill: 
Chilling Wind
4* Iceberg

Skill A: 
Armored Blow 1
Armored Blow 2
5* Armored Blow 3
Skill B: 
B Tomebreaker 1
B Tomebreaker 2
4* B Tomebreaker 3
Skill C: -

Quotes

Level Up
1-2 Up: Is this all I'm capable of...?
3-4 Up: I've got more potential.
5-6 Up: Did I do well?

Learn Skill: "More power?  Thank you, I'll put everything to good use."
Unlock Potential: "I'll do my best in battle like I do in my performances."

Summoned Quote: "Is this a new set?  Oh...sorry, I'm Kiria a singer.  Nice to meet you."

Battle Quotes
Selection 1: Let's go.
Selection 2: Good luck.
Selection 3: I'm ready.

Special 1: You need to chill out.
Special 2: You're done...
Special 3: Enjoy this performance.

Critical Health: No way...
Defeat: No...not like this.

Character Page Quotes
Quote 1: *Hums Reincarnation*
Quote 2: *Hums The Labyrinth*
Quote 3: *Hums Give Me*
Quote 4: *Gasps happily* Oh sorry...I saw something really...cute.
Quote 5: Shall I...serenade you?
Quote 6: Acting cute really isn't my strong suit.

Castle Quotes
Castle 1: "This is an interesting place.  Nothing like where I'm from.
Castle 2: "I have quite the troublesome partner back where I'm from.  Yet, she is the best partner for me."
Castle 3: "It may be hard sometimes, but everyone has to embrace the things they enjoy.  Even if they get picked on for it."
Castle 4: "...So that's not a traditional gun you have there.  That's...interesting."
Castle 5: "Any singer sings songs that reflect themselves in one way or another.  I'm no different."

Greeting Quotes
"So there are other places like this...  Oh...here's a gift from [Friend], I hope you appreciate it."

Confession
"...It may be hard to believe, but I love cute things.  As a child I wore frilly clothes and I even have a cute momento from my childhood."
"Do you think it's strange for someone like me to be like this?"
"I was criticized for liking cute things.  A good friend even said it was "gross".  That remark still sticks with me to this day."
"So I changed myself.  I gave up everything that doesn't fit with the "cool" Kiria because I grew tall and...fierce."
"However, things are different now.  I've accepted this side of me because I have wonderful people around me."
"You [Summoner] remind me of someone and that's a good thing.  Thank you."

Edited by SHSL Ninja

Figured I'd do one for my ideal Fire Emblem Lord. She's my OC in a video game I'm developing.

Title: Lion Knight
Nanm: Tristian
Orb Affinity: Neutral Bow
Starting Star Rank: 5 Star only

Character Description: A duchess who has lost everything in a civil war and full of bitterness.

Appearance: Design-wise, she is very similar to Tellius' Silver Knights, only her armour is sky-blue with gold edging. She wears a white cape with a crimson interior. 

HP: Average
ATT: Average
SPD: Average
DEF: Excellent
RES: Poor

MOV: 3, Horse
Weakness: Horse

5* Weapon: Liangale ( Mt 14, 1-2, recovers 10 HP every 3 turns )

3-4* Weapon: Silver Bow ( Mt 11, 2 range )

Support Skill: None

3* Special Skill: Glowing Ember ( Boosts damage dealt by 50% of unit's DEF )
4* Special Skill: Ignis  ( Boosts damage dealt by 80% of unit's DEF )

Skill A:
Skill B: Wary Fighter 1-3
Skill C: Fortify Def 1-3

In terms of borkeness, think Takumi on a horse.

Okay, let's do this ! It's fun ! Based on my self-insert character.

Spoiler

Title: Cheve's Mercenary
Name: Mark
Orb Affinity: Red Sword
Starting Star Rank: 4-5 Star

Character Description: The loyal comrades of Scarlet in Cheve's Resistance. Appears in Fates as a self-insert character

Appearance: Mounted Archer with green hairs and eyes. His arts shows him with a sword at his waistband and a bow in his back.

HP: Average (3)
ATK: Poor (2)
SPD: Excellent (5)
DEF: Poor (2)
RES: Good (4)

MOV: 3 (Horse)
Weakness: Horse 

5* Weapon: Killing Edge + (MT 11, Range 1, Accelerates Special trigger (cooldown count-1))
4* Weapon: Killing Edge (MT 7, Range 1, Accelerates Special trigger (cooldown count-1))
3* Weapon: Steel Sword (MT 8, Range 1)
1* Weapon: Iron Sword (MT 4, Range 1)

Support Skill: ---

3* Special Skill: Chilling Wind (Boosts damage dealt by 50% of unit's RES)
4* Special Skill: Glacies (Boosts damage dealt by 80% of unit's RES)

Skill A: Distant Counter (Enables unit to counterattack regardless of distance to attacker. | 5*) (Reference to his bow)
Skill B: Vantage 1-3 (Unit counterattacks first when attacked at HP ≤ [25-75]% | 3*, 4* and 5*)
Skill C: Spur ATK 1-3 ( Grants adjacent allies Atk+[2-4] during combat. | 2*, 3*, and 4*)

1-2 Up: "Am I that useless ?"
3-4 Up: "I'm ready !"
5-6 Up: "Ah ah ! They'll see..."

Learn Skill: "Thank you, my support will be greater."
Unlock Potential: "It's all for Cheve and the Commander !"

Summoned Quote: "I'm Mark, and I fight to free Cheve. I don't know why you called me, but make it quick."

Battle Quotes

Selection 1: "What's your order ?"
Selection 2: "Yes ?"
Selection 3: "OKay..."

Special 1: "For Cheve !"
Special 2: "You're not going anywhere !"
Special 3 : "I'll show you !"

Critical Health: "Urgh ! It's bad..."
Defeat: "Sorry... Brother... Commander...."

Character Page Quotes

Quote 1: "I fight for the freedom of my hometown, Cheve."
Quote 2: "Commander Scarlet is a great soldier, she has my great respect."
Quote 3: *Sigh* "I hope my mission here will not be worthless..."
Quote 4: "Let me say this to you : moral and mutual aid is important for your army. Take exemple from the Commander..."
Quote 5: *Sigh* "I miss my hometown..."

Castle Quotes

Castle 1: "Hmm... Hello (Name)... Where's the barracks ?"
Castle 2: "I hope the Commander is okay. We need her in tip-top shape for the Knights."
Castle 3: "*Oh !* *Ah !* Hm ? Oh sorry.  But I need to keep training myself."
Castle 4: "Hello (Name), did you mind if the Resistance can be here ?"

Guest Greetings: "Hello, (Friend) asked me to greet you. Now, excuse me, I'm going back."

"You know, (Name), I'm fighing for Cheve because of my brother. He died..."

"He died because of the army of our country. So, in Cheve, we made a resistance."

"Thanks to the Commander, I can fight for the freedom of my hometown..."

"... and for its future. And thanks to you, I'm stronger than before."

"...So, thank you, (Name). You're a friend and I'll never forget you."

"So now, it's time to help you win this war !"

Edited by Ledrert

Lot's of cool stuff in this topic! From original characters, to Kellam, and even characters from a game I am unfamiliar of (Puzzles and Dragons). I also enjoyed BANRYY's sprite edits. I would try doing so, but I have more experience with pixel editing using Paint or Pixel than editing images using Photoshop.

In other news, I updated my original Marcus and his alternative self to better fit in line with existing FE:Heroes standards. Most notable is that I got rid of the unique quotes and reworked the original Marcus' confession due to this change.

Of course, I can't really leave this topic without putting in a hero, so I tried my hand at Flora from Fates.

Title: Maid of Ice
Name: Flora
Orb Affinity: Grey Dagger

HP: Poor (2)
SPD: Average (3)
DEF: Poor (2)
RES: Good(4)

MOV: 2, Infantry

5* Weapon: Killer Dagger+ (MT 7, Range 2 || After combat, inflicts Def/Res-5 on foe through its next action. || Accelerates Special trigger [cooldown count-1])

Special Skill: Chilling Wind (Boosts damage dealt by 50% of unit's Res || Charge Cost: 4)
4* Special Skill: Glacies (Boosts damage dealt by 80% of unit's Res || Charge Cost: 4)

Skill A: ---
Skill B: Seal SPD (After combat, foe suffers Spd-[3-7] through its next action.)
Skill C: Fortify RES (Grants adjacent allies Res+4 through their next actions at the start of each turn.)

Reasoning:

Essentially I want Flora to have more ATT and DEF than SPD and RES compared to Felicia, so I tried to move the numbers around to match that.

As a member of the Ice Tribe, Flora also has Glacies like her sister Felicia. I could have used Iceberg, but I like the fact the sisters have the same skill (and having Glacies-1 is more beneficial to me than Iceberg-1 due to the Killing Dagger.)

Seal SPD is present to reflect Flora's nature as a member of the Ice Tribe and to reflect her Icy Blood personal skill from Fates. Then, Fortify RES is present to somewhat mimic the Troubadour's skill Demoiselle which reduces damage taken by nearby male allies. I chose RES instead of DEF since Maids are more anti-magic units.

Edited by Sire

Added my other OC, Ianna.

Title: Fateful Princess
Nanm: Ianna
Orb Affinity: Blue Tome
Starting Star Rank: 5 Star only

Character Description: The exiled Princess of Liguria. A determined young woman whose kind visage hides a burning desire for revenge.

Appearance: See image at the bottom of this post.

HP: Poor
ATT: High
SPD: High
DEF: Poor
RES: Average

Weakness: Infantry/Daggers

5* Weapon: Lux Aeterna ( 14 Mt, 1-2 range, accelerates special trigger )

3-4* Weapon: Lux ( 9 Mt, 2 range )

Support Skill: Miracle ( If HP > 1, survive a lethal attack with 1 HP remaining )

3* Special Skill: Reprisal ( Grants bonus to damage dealt equal to 30% of damage suffered.
4* Special Skill: Vengeance ( Grants bonus to damage dealt equal to 50% of damage suffered )

Skill A: Darting Blow 1-3
Skill B: 
Skill C: Fortify Res 1-3

ZASF4Od.png

Tristian on the left, Ianna on the right.

@SHSL Ninja That's a cool build for Kiria! The one thing I do want to point out is that 'Tomebreaker' isn't a skill on its own in this game, it comes in the RGB varieties as well, don't forget-- in this case, based on the fact that units always have the breaker of the weapon they're effective against, I'm assuming it would be the Blue Tomebreaker...?

Cool to see people getting more into making their OCs, hehe x3 @tailfin's characters are pretty unique and well-balanced from a design perspective to my eye (and their art designs are cool too!) @Sire I confess I didn't look too closely at Marcus before so I can't really comment on changes, but the magic build is interesting; not a lot of defensively-strong mounted mages, and his skill set is pretty cool. The sword knight version is interesting as well, but for what it's worth I think I prefer the magic version for its more unique kit. 

I've got some rebalancing to do with my own characters (IE, I gave Nubrya Drag Back as her support command even though that's a B-slot skill whoops, also gave Zeta all the versions of the Rising Thunder proc even though at most he should only have 2 lol) but I think I'll opt to wait until I make their sprites / tumblr posts haha.

2 hours ago, BANRYU said:

@SHSL Ninja That's a cool build for Kiria! The one thing I do want to point out is that 'Tomebreaker' isn't a skill on its own in this game, it comes in the RGB varieties as well, don't forget-- in this case, based on the fact that units always have the breaker of the weapon they're effective against, I'm assuming it would be the Blue Tomebreaker...?

I forgot about that haha, I'll edit it.

Here's a character I made for a retainer

Spoiler

Title : Redeemed Knight

Name : Ericc

Orb Affinity : Grey Bow

Starting Star Rank : 3 to 4 Stars

Character Description : A knight of Nohr who was kidnapped in early knighthood and forced to fight for Cheve's resistance. Camilla's retainer. Appears in Fire Emblem Fates.

Appearence : Black hair with dark red at the ends. Black-colored armor. A brown horse.

HP : Fair

Attack : Excellent

Speed : Good

Def : Bad

Res : Good

Mov : 3, Cavalry

Weakness : "Effective against cavalry" weapons

5 Star Weapon : Silver Bow+

4 Star Weapon : Silver Bow

3 Star Weapon : Steel Bow

2-1 Star Weapon : Iron Bow

4 Star Special : Astra

3-1 Star Special : Night Sky

Skill A :

Darting Blow 3 (5 Star)

Darting Blow 2 (4 Star)

Darting Blow 1(3 Star)

Skill B

Brash Assult 3 (4 Star)

Brash Assult 2 (3 Star)

Brash Assult 1 (2 Star)

QUOTES!

Summoning : "Ah!? Where am I? Huh? You need me? Very well. I never give up a liege."

1-2 Stats Up : "I see that I have failed you."

3-4 Stats Up : "This is mediocre. I will train more."

5 Stats Up : "This is the best I've felt in awhile."

Skill Learned : "Thank you. My home liege will be gratified for this power."

Potential Unlocked : "I can fight even better!"

Clicks/Taps

"I see."

"Very nice."

"Good choice."

Character Page:

"I wonder how this place was not to my knowledge."

"Do not hesitate to put me in danger. I have met death once before."

"I must ask, where is Lady Camilla? I don't trust that... assassin... with her."

"I once fought my leige. I was the most disgraceful thing I've done."

Specials: 

"Enough!"

"No more!"

"Loyalty is strength!"

"Forever more!"

Damage:

Half : "Ngh!"

Retreat : "Disgrace.. "

Guest : "Hello, (summoner). (friend) told me to greet you. I'm to leave before an offensive is launched."

5 Star Level 40 : "Hello (summoner). I want to tell you a story. I trained in Cheve before a war. However, a certain knight died during this time and I was forced to fight Nohr. Milady came upon the Field, and fought with such... elegance, that I ran to her rescue when I noticed she was under fire by our enemy. She recruited me at haste. Ever since, I have fought for her. I have the same loyalty for you as I have for her, (summoner). I will always fight for you."

Edited by InigoPadalin

I'm basically on a mission to do one of these for every character in Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE..

Worked on a Tsubasa one.  My mindset for her is that she's mostly a supportive character who can defend teammates if need be.

Spoiler

Name: Tsubasa
Title: Rookie Idol
Orb Affinity: Blue, Spear (Flier)
Starting Star Rank: 4*

Character Description: A young and bright girl who strives to make everyone happy through her music.

Appearance: Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE

HP: ***
ATT: ****
SPD: **
DEF: *
RES: ****

MOV: 2
Weakness: Bows

1* Weapon: Iron Feather (Might: 6, Range: 1)
3* Weapon: Steel Feather (Might: 8, Range: 1)
4* Weapon: Silver Feather (Might: 11, Range: 1)
5* Weapon: Ethereal Feather (Might: 14, Range: 1 [Attacks are considered Magical Attacks.])

Support Skill: Rally Attack

Skill A: -
Skill B: 
Wings of Mercy 1
Wings of Mercy 2
Wings of Mercy 3
Skill C: 
Fortify Def 1
Fortify Def 2
4* Fortify Def 3

Quotes
Level Up
1-2 Up: I know I can do better!
3-4 Up: How's that?
5-6 Up: So much potential, yay!

Learn Skill: I have to do my part too! Thank you so much!
Unlock Potential: We all have to strive for our dreams, thank you so much for helping me.

Summoned Quote: Wow!  Where am I?  This is a really cool place.  Hi, I'm Tsubasa!

Battle Quotes
Selection 1: Oh, yes!?
Selection 2: I'm ready.
Selection 3: Let's go!

Special 1: Feel my voice!
Special 2: Feel my soul!
Special 3: Feel my heart!

Critical Health: Oh no...
Defeat: I'm...so sorry.

Character Page Quotes
Quote 1: *Hums Feel*
Quote 2: *Hums Fly*
Quote 3: *Hums Give Me*
Quote 4: *Hums Dream Catcher*
Quote 5: I wonder if Caeda is around, she's my partner back home.
Quote 6: I'm, uh, a new idol so there's a lot of things I have to live up to.  But I can do it!
Quote 7: Carnage Form!  *Laughs*

Castle Quotes
Castle 1: "I'm a Mirage Master where I'm from.  My partner's name is Caeda, is she here too?"
Castle 2: "Is there any place for me to perform here?  I'd be more than happy to!"
Castle 3: "Hi!  How are you?  Oh, you're checking up on me?  That's nice of you, I'm doing just fine."
Castle 4: "What kind of dreams do you have?  "
Castle 5: "It's so weird that I became an idol.  It's only something I dreamed of."

Greeting Quote
"Hi there!  You're friends with [Friend] right?  Here's a gift for you, I hope you like it!"

Max Level
"Being an idol was something I only dreamed of, but being one is a completely different thing.
It's a really tough industry with a lot of critics and people who generally just don't like you.
But even though it's tough, I can do it especially with the support of my fans and friends.
Sorry, I just really wanted to say that you helped me gain some more confidence with all the time we spent together.
I really appreciate what you have done for me, and for everyone else.  You have been working so hard.
So thank you so much, and once I get my next song I'll perform it just for you!"

Did another one for my favourite FE character, Lucia.

Title: Tireless Advisor
Name: Lucia
Orb Affinity: Red Sword
Starting Star Rank: 3* or 4*

Character description: The sworn bodyguard of Princess Elincia of Crimea. Serious and loyal. Appears in Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance.

Lvl 40 5* Max stats:

HP:  42
ATK: 45
SPD: 35
DEF: 22
RES: 25

BST: 169

Move: 2, Infantry

Weakness: Infantry

5* Weapon: Silver Sword+ ( 15 Mt, Rng 1 )
3* - 4* Weapon: Silver Sword ( 11 Mt, Rng 1 )

Support Skill: Reciprocal Aid ( Swap HP with adjacent ally (neither unit can go above their max HP )

Special Skill: Astra ( Grants +150% to damage dealt. )

Skill A:
Skill B: Seal Atk 1-3
Skill C: Fortify Def 1-3

She is a supporting red sword character. I focused more on skills that would aid her allies as well as protect them, fulfilling her role as a bodyguard. And since Lucia has always been a pre-promote, it would make sense to give her Astra. Silver Sword+ gives her very respectable attack as well, and combined with great speed, makes her a solid front liner.

I can only dream she's this good though. No doubt IS will go out of their way to make Mia/Zihark better...

Spoiler

Title: Watcher of Darkness
Name: Knoll
Orb Affinity: Red (Tome)
Starting Star Rank: 3 or 4 Stars

Character Description: A secretive dark mage. Holds Lyon in high regards. Appears in Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones.

Appearance: Shaman

HP: Excellent (5)
ATK: Poor (2)
SPD: Average (3)
DEF: Terrible (1)
RES: Good (4)

5* Weapon: Nosferatu+ (Mt 9, Range 2 | Absorbs 1/2 of damage dealt.)
3* Weapon: Nosferatu (Mt 7, Range 2 | Absorbs 1/2 of damage dealt.)
2* Weapon: Ruin (Mt 6, Range 2)
1* Weapon: Flux (Mt 4, Range 2)

Support Skill: Reciprocal Aid (Swap HP with adjacent ally (neither unit can go above their max HP.)

Skill A: Defiant Atk 1-3 (Grants Atk+[3/5/7] at start of turn if unit's HP ≤ 50%. )
Skill B:
Skill C: Threaten Def 1-3 (Inflicts Def-[3/5/7] on foes within 2 spaces through their next actions at the start of each turn.)

Comments: Ah, Knoll. Reciprocal Aid x Nosferatu would definitely be a game changer for healing with this game. Like every other mage, his defense is quite poor, but his high HP makes him able to tank a few physical hits nonetheless. He will be able to heal it back, and also heal his allies. Poor attack also makes him slightly weak, and there are of course better red units to use than him. Quite interesting and fun gameplay-wise though. I love you, Knoll.

Spoiler

Title: Green Lance (Welp he's a BLUE unit though)
Name: Sain
Orb Affinity: Blue (Lance)

Character Description: A reckless and boisterous knight. Has womanizing habits. Appears in Fire Emblem: The Blazing Blade.

Appearance: Cavalier

HP: Good (4)
ATK: Good (4)
SPD: Poor (2)
DEF: Average (3)
RES: Poor (2)

MOV: 3, Cavalry

5* Weapon: Sapphire Lance+ (Mt 12, Gives Atk+20% if weapon-triangle advantage, Atk-20% if disadvantage. )

3* Weapon: Sapphire Lance (Mt 8, Gives Atk+20% if weapon-triangle advantage, Atk-20% if disadvantage. )
2* Weapon: Steel Lance (Mt 8, Range 1)
1* Weapon: Iron Lance (Mt 6, Range 1)

Support Skill: Rally Speed (Grants Spd+4 to an adjacent ally until the end of the turn. )

Skill A: Attack +1/2/3
Skill B: Sword Breaker 1-3 (If unit's HP ≥ 90%/70%/50% in combat against a sword user, unit makes a follow-up attack and foe cannot.)
Skill C:

Comments: A lot like Sully due to them both having Sword Breaker AND Sapphire Lance. Sain will have MORE DEF and less SPD however, and will have very high STR.

Spoiler

Title: Crimson Flash
Name: Marisa
Orb Affinity: Red (Sword)

Character Description: A beautiful and dedicated swordsman. Has a resting bitch face. Appears in Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones.

Appearance: Myrmidon

HP: Average (3)
ATK: Good (4)
SPD: Good (4)
DEF: Poor (2)
RES: Poor (2)

5* Weapon: Killing Edge+ (Mt 11, Accelerates Special Trigger (cooldown count -1) )

3* Weapon: Killing Edge (Mt 7, Accelerates Special Trigger (cooldown count -1) )
2* Weapon: Steel Sword (Mt 8, Range 1)
1* Weapon: Iron Sword (Mt 6, Range 1)

Special Skill: Chilling Wind 4c (Boosts damage dealt by 50% of unit's Res.)

Special Skill: Iceberg 3c (Boosts damage dealt by 50% of unit's Res.)

Skill A: Defiant Spd 1/2/3 ( Grants Spd+3/5/7 at start of turn if unit's HP ≤ 50%. )
Skill B:
Skill C: Threaten Spd 1/2/3 (Inflicts Spd-3/5/7 on foes within 2 spaces through their next actions at the start of each turn.)

Comments: Marisa is quite similar to Fir with their specials. Her speed will be very high, and she will proc Iceberg quite often. Although she will still be overshadowed by a lot of the better red units.

Welp, here goes.

Edited by tacticianjenro

Spoiler

Title: Hungry Wanderer

Name: Ilyana

Orb Affinity: Blue (Tome)

Starting Star Rank: 3 to 4 Stars

Description: A Mage who travels with a group of merchants.  She always seems to be hungry.  Appears in Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance

HP: 36

ATK: 45

SPD: 24

DEF: 22

RES: 30

Move: 2, Infantry

5* Weapon: Rexbolt (MT 13, Range 2 || Effective against dragons.)

4* Weapon: Thoron  (MT 9, Range 2)

3* Weapon Elthunder (MT 6, Range 2)

1* Weapon: Thunder (MT 4, Range 2)

Assist Skills: Pivot

Support Skills:--

Skill A:

Skill B: Wary Fighter 1-3

Skill C: Hone Speed 1-3

Ooooo, I love this sort of topic!

POLKA, Heavenly Sharpshooter
(Avatar character from Fire Emblem: New Mystery of the Emblem ~Heroes of Light and Shadow~)

Spoiler

POLKA
Heavenly Sharpshooter

TAP DESCRIPTION: "A knight from [home country], and the daughter of a poor abbot and abbess. She seeks the means to support herself and provide for her loved ones. Appears in [some Fire Emblem game]."

WEAPON: Bow (Colorless)

TYPE: Armored (1 Movement)

STATS:
HP: 3/5 (Average)
Attack: 4/5 (Good)
Speed: 3/5 (Average)
Defense: 4/5 (Good)
Resistance: 2/5 (Poor)

SKILLS:
(All levels of listed Passive Skills are available, and all listed Skills become available to learn at their usual rarity tiers)

1. Weapon: Iron Bow, Steel Bow, Silver Bow, Silver Bow+
  2. Special: Holy Vestments, Aegis
  3. Passive B: Wings of Mercy
  4. Passive C: Breath of Life

QUOTES

SUMMON VIDEO CLIP DIALOGUE: “You don’t look like any god or Spirit I know of… Are you the one who brought me here?”

SUMMONED: “…Huh? This is quite an… odd place. I am Polka, an archer knight of [home country]. Who might you be?”

CASTLE:

1. "Do you know if time is passing in my home realm while I’m here? Not that I mind helping you, but I don’t want to worry my friends and comrades back home…”
  2. “It’s been an invaluable experience, talking to all the other Heroes here. I’ve never learned so much in such a short span of time!”
  3. “Do you think we’ll ever end up traveling to my world? It would be my pleasure to show you around! …If it’s someplace I recognize, of course.”
  4. “This castle is so pleasant… I’d love to have a place like this to live someday, with my family…
    …and maybe somebody special, too, heehee!”
  5. “Being summoned was such a weird sensation… I’m no expert on magic, but I still can’t help but be curious as to how that relic of yours works.”

GREETINGS: “Hello. You’re [player], aren’t you? It’s a pleasure to meet you! I’m here to deliver a greeting on behalf of [friend].”

LEVEL 40: “[Player]? I’d like to thank you for all the help and trust you’ve given me. Back home, I’m… well, I was nothing special. But, thanks to you, I’ve grown so much. I’ll continue to work my hardest to make sure the faith you’ve put in me isn’t in vain. Here’s to a strong, lasting partnership between us!”

SELECTED:

1. “I’m ready!”
  2. “How can I help?”
  3. “Yes?”

STATUS SCREEN:

1. “Hehehe~”
  2. “Oh! Did you need something? I’d be happy to help!”
  3. “You know, I’m also decent with a lance… but I don’t suppose you’ve got any here to spare, do you? That’s alright.”
  4. “Is there something on my face? You’re kinda staring a bit.”
  5. “My parents oversee an abbey back home. I wonder if there are any here?”
  6. “My family never had much when I was young… Someday, I’d like to provide for everyone.”

LEVEL UP:
5-6 stats: “I am truly blessed to improve so rapidly!”
3-4 stats: “Another day, another lesson learned!”
1-2 stats: “…Oh. That’s disappointing.”

SKILL LEARNED / MERGED WITH DUPLICATE: “I promise to put the power you’ve given me to good use!”

STAR COUNT INCREASED: “Incredible! I feel like a whole new person!”

SKILL ACTIVATION:

1. “Say your prayers!”
  2. “May the gods have mercy on you…”
  3. “Now’s my chance!”
  4. “Eyes over here!”
  5. “Away with you!”

DEFEATED: “O blessed Spirits… please… p-protect… ugh…”

TURKS, Erudite Blade
(Avatar character from Fire Emblem Awakening)

Spoiler

TURKS
Erudite Blade

TAP DESCRIPTION: "A member of a company of bandits and mercenaries based in the land of [home nation]. His soft appearance belies his strength, just as his aloofness and reticence guard a warm heart. Appears in [some Fire Emblem game]."

WEAPON: Axe (Green)

TYPE: Infantry (2 Movement)

STATS:
HP: 1/5 (Terrible)
Attack: 4/5 (Good)
Speed: 3/5 (Average)
Defense: 2/5 (Poor)
Resistance: 5/5 (Excellent)

SKILLS:
(All levels of listed Passive Skills are available, and all listed Skills become available to learn at their usual rarity tiers)

1. Weapon: Iron Axe, Steel Axe, Killer Axe, Killer Axe+
  2. Special: Daylight, Noontime, Sol
  3. Passive A: Distant Counter
  4. Passive B: G Tomebreaker

QUOTES:

SUMMON VIDEO CLIP DIALOGUE: “Well, that was certainly… an experience.”

SUMMONED: “I don’t know who you are, but if you called me here, you must need help with something, so I guess I’ll see what I can do. You can call me Turks.”

CASTLE:

1. “You know, this place is a lot nicer than where I live back home. Thanks for the accommodations.”
  2. “So, I guess I’m a ‘Hero’ here, or something? That’s a little silly. It’s not like I’m some different kind of being or anything. I’m a person, just like you.”
  3. “Doing the rounds, [player]? I tend to do the same when I’m feeling restless. It’s reassuring to know that everybody is safe and sound.”
  4. “I wonder if Commander Anna would be willing to spar with me… I’d love to study some Askran axe-fighting techniques while I’m here.”
  5. “[Player]! I’m glad to see you. I actually had a question I wanted to ask you.
    …Is it alright to pet the owl?”

GREETINGS: “I guess you’re [player]… Is that right? [Friend] sent me to deliver greetings, and a gift.
You two must be pretty close to send us Heroes back and forth just to say hi, huh?”

LEVEL 40: “Hey… [player]? Thanks so much for all your help. I realize I can come across as rather disagreeable, and I hardly look the part of a powerful warrior… I’m sorry, I shouldn’t make this into some kind of pity party. My point is just that I’m grateful that you saw potential in me, and stuck with me for so long, when not a lot of people have. At first, I thought that the notion of myself being a ‘Hero’ was laughable, but after what I’ve experienced here, with you and everyone… I’m beginning to come around to it. I will have to go back to my own world someday, but until then, I’ll gladly offer myself to the cause of my brilliant commander and cherished friend!”

MAP:

1. “Got it.”
  2. “Hmm?”
  3. “Whaddya need?”

INFO SCREEN:

1. “Hehe…!”
  2. “Need something? There’s no need to prod me; my hearing’s just fine.”
  3. “You don’t need to worry about me, y’know. I may look vulnerable, but I’m stronger than I appear; I can take care of myself.”
  4. “I’m something of a strategist, myself… We could bounce ideas off each other sometime, if you’d like.”
  5. “Why did someone like me choose axes? Well, they were just… what I had access to, I guess… and now I’ve grown attached, hehe.”
  6. “I may come across as kinda prickly, but I actually don’t dislike… most people. I’m, uh… I’m mostly just shy.”

LEVEL UP:
5-6 stats: “Whoa! Guess I’m on fire today, huh?”
3-4 stats: “There’s always more to learn.”
1-2 stats: “Damn… I gotta do better than this…”

SKILL LEARNED / MERGED WITH DUPLICATE: “I’m eager to put this newfound strength to use.”

STAR COUNT INCREASED: “This power is incredible… Thank you, [player].”

SKILL ACTIVATION:

1. “Scram!”
  2. “You’re in the way! Move!”
  3. “I’m stronger than I look!”
  4. “End of the road!”
  5. “Don’t take me lightly!”

DEFEATED: “Augh…!! T-That… went badly…”

I ended up putting a lot of time into these, oops.

Edited by Topaz Light

Little bit boring, but I decided to do Awakening Anna:

Title: Secret Seller
Name: Anna
Orb Affinity: Red (Sword)
Starting Star Rank: 4 Star

Character Description: A travelling merchant who is one of many identical sister Annas. Values money above almost all else. First appeared in Fire Emblem Awakening.

HP: Poor (2)
ATT: Great (5)
SPD: Great (5)
DEF: Average (3)
RES: Average (3)

MOV: 2

5* Weapon: Brave Sword+
4* Weapon: Brave Sword
3* Weapon: Steel Sword
1* Weapon: Iron Sword

4* Special Skill:  Astra (Grant +150% to damage dealt)
5* Special Skill:  Galeforce (If this unit initiates an attack, it can take another action after combat.)

Skill A:  Wings of Mercy 2 (Enables unit to warp adjacent to any ally with HP ≤ 40%.)
Skill B: Pass 2 (Unit can pass through foes if its own HP ≥ 50%.)

Quotes

Summoned by Summoner

"Hi there! I'm Anna, the Secret Seller. I have a lot of sisters who look just like I do, but I can guarantee that I'm still one of a kind! You'll never make a loss with me in tow!"

Level Up & Growth Quotes
1 Stat: "What gives?! Is someone cutting into my profits?"
2-3 Up: "Not bad, but I could stand to make more."
4-5 Up: "Ka-ching! Looks like growth is in demand today!"

Learn Skill: "I'd rather be expanding my profits, but this certainly won't hurt either!"

Battle Quotes

Selection 1: "Lead the way!"
Selection 2: "Let's make some cuts!"

Battle 1: "Haaah!"
Battle 2: "Hiyah!"

Critical 1: "No sale!"
Critical 2: "Pay up or get out!"

Critical Health: "*gasps*"
Defeat: "Ugh...watch the merch..."

Quote 1: "That's a lot of Orbs you've got there. Want me to count them out for you? Promise I'll give them back! *giggles*"
Quote 2: "I may not be the only Anna out there, but none of my sisters are quite like me!"
Quote 3: "Anything catch your eye? Uh, I-I meant in terms of weapons..."

Home Castle Quotes

Normal 1: "I'm glad the other Anna around here is too busy running the Order of Heroes to makes sales. I know better than anyone that competing with an Anna is hard work!"
Normal 2: "Want to browse my wares? I'm packing all kinds of inventory today!"
Normal 3: "While I enjoy your company, you'd better not keep me from my store for too long. You don't want to see me when I'm losing market share."
Normal 4: "So, have you got any hobbies besides strategy and shopping? As for me, I like collecting teddy bears and other stuffed toys."

Guest Greetings: "Anna's Messaging Service says "Hi" from (name)! Want to send a message back for a couple of Orbs?."

Level 40 Dialogue: "Oh, hey, (name), I was hoping I could talk to you for a bit. You see, I used to think money was the only thing that really mattered in the world, but since you summoned me to fight alongside you, I've companionship that I'll cherish for the rest of my life. I don't plan to stop selling anytime soon, but I want you to know that I'll stay with you for as long as I'm needed. You've always had my back out in the field, so on my honour as a merchant, I'll always have yours."

May make some art for her when I stop being drowned in everything else going on in my life.

Had to do it:

Title: The Black Swordsman
Name: Gutz
Orb: Red (Sword)
Starting Rank: 5 Star

Description:  Haunted by demons, he is a brooding master swordsman and an unstoppable force on the battlefield.

HP: S+
ATK: SS
SPD: A
DEF: B
RES: B

Movement: 2, Infantry

Weapon: Dragonslayer (MT 18, Range 1||Effective against Dragons, Armored)

Support Skill: Enduring Cry (Give adjacent allies 12 temporary hit points for the turn)

Special Skill: Berserk (After attacking, move/attack again)

Skill A: Distant Counter (Can counter attack regardless of range)
Skill B: Recover (Regenerate 12 HP every 3rd turn)
Skill C: Insurmountable Aura (Enemies within 2 squares suffer -3 SPD/DEF)

Thread revival! (sort of)

On 3/9/2017 at 8:37 AM, Sire said:

Lot's of cool stuff in this topic! From original characters, to Kellam, and even characters from a game I am unfamiliar of (Puzzles and Dragons). I also enjoyed BANRYY's sprite edits. I would try doing so, but I have more experience with pixel editing using Paint or Pixel than editing images using Photoshop.

In other news, I updated my original Marcus and his alternative self to better fit in line with existing FE:Heroes standards. Most notable is that I got rid of the unique quotes and reworked the original Marcus' confession due to this change.

Of course, I can't really leave this topic without putting in a hero, so I tried my hand at Flora from Fates.

Reveal hidden contents

Title: Maid of Ice
Name: Flora
Orb Affinity: Grey Dagger

HP: Poor (2)
SPD: Average (3)
DEF: Poor (2)
RES: Good(4)

MOV: 2, Infantry

5* Weapon: Killer Dagger+ (MT 7, Range 2 || After combat, inflicts Def/Res-5 on foe through its next action. || Accelerates Special trigger [cooldown count-1])

Special Skill: Chilling Wind (Boosts damage dealt by 50% of unit's Res || Charge Cost: 4)
4* Special Skill: Glacies (Boosts damage dealt by 80% of unit's Res || Charge Cost: 4)

Skill A: ---
Skill B: Seal SPD (After combat, foe suffers Spd-[3-7] through its next action.)
Skill C: Fortify RES (Grants adjacent allies Res+4 through their next actions at the start of each turn.)

Reasoning:

Essentially I want Flora to have more ATT and DEF than SPD and RES compared to Felicia, so I tried to move the numbers around to match that.

As a member of the Ice Tribe, Flora also has Glacies like her sister Felicia. I could have used Iceberg, but I like the fact the sisters have the same skill (and having Glacies-1 is more beneficial to me than Iceberg-1 due to the Killing Dagger.)

Seal SPD is present to reflect Flora's nature as a member of the Ice Tribe and to reflect her Icy Blood personal skill from Fates. Then, Fortify RES is present to somewhat mimic the Troubadour's skill Demoiselle which reduces damage taken by nearby male allies. I chose RES instead of DEF since Maids are more anti-magic units.

Darn it, you weren't supposed to notice Kellam XD

Anyways, I'm planning to do another one. Who shall I create next? (I was gonna do Flora next, but someone beat me to it XD)

• Owain
  • Kaze
  • Flora
  • Vaike
  • Sumia
  • Charlotte
  • Griel
  • Kellam
  • Some sort of OC
Edited by TheTuckingFypo

@TheTuckingFypo Probably doesn't help that the kellam post is at the top of the page xD

I always like seeing stuff with people's characters so I'd say show us some OCs! But barring that... I'd say Kaze and Sumia.

EDIT: Ooh speaking of which I really like @Topaz Light's characters... very interesting/unique builds compared to what's in the game / other stuff I've seen in here. Nice!

I'm working on the sprite edit of my wife's OC currently and I'll probably be redoing her build accordingly when I do (pass is useless on archers after all lol). Not sure who else I can/will make...

Edited by BANRYU

1 minute ago, BANRYU said:

@TheTuckingFypo Probably doesn't help that the kellam post is at the top of the page xD

I always like seeing stuff with people's characters so I'd say show us some OCs! But barring that... I'd say Kaze and Sumia.

I'm working on the sprite edit of my wife's OC currently and I'll probably be redoing her build accordingly when I do (pass is useless on archers after all lol). Not sure who else I can/will make...

True, true.... XD Luck of the draw I guess?

Interesting... I'll see what I can do...