Fire Emblem Heroes | Post your main team

KiraYagami

As the post title says, let's talk about our current active/main teams!People like me are total noobs in this game, so a bit of help from the Fire Emble veterans would be great!Right now i am using Camilla,Cain,Marth and Linde all 5stars.Maybe in the future Sakura will take a place in my team as a healer.Gunter 4stars was my forth till i got Cain that took his place...I miss his defense though! (Chapter 9 Normal - Chapter 6 Hard - Arena 2406)

Screenshot_2017-02-05-13-38-21[1].png

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, KiraYagami said:

You can still try some rerolls till you get at least 2 5stars.It takes about 15 minutes for every reroll.

I actually stopped rerolling after I got the Roy, haha.

Since of the characters in the game thus far, he's my favorite.

Screenshot_20170205-111914.png

I beat all of Ch. 8 and 9 with this team, i had to use Light's Blessing in the two last fights, then after finishing  Ch. 9, i did a 5-roll where i pulled Marth and Robin.

I feel like the universe is laughing at me right now.

saddly i cant take pictures of my main team >.> but i sorta have 2 of em at the moment,

the 4 star team, Fae, Cadea, Niles, and gwendelin.

and a varied star team... star 2 sophie, star 3 est, star 4 Arthur, and star 4 lissa.

i cant help but feel like the lack of proper strength units made the later half of the game way to tough for me... sure wish i had a 5 star unit at this point.

This is my main team at the moment, I feel like healers really help in the arena, but I often swap Elise out for another 5 star if I feel like I won't need it.

dda0eb0e13df47cf934506a4d724751d.png

Edited by Colino

46 minutes ago, Thany said:

saddly i cant take pictures of my main team >.> but i sorta have 2 of em at the moment,

the 4 star team, Fae, Cadea, Niles, and gwendelin.

and a varied star team... star 2 sophie, star 3 est, star 4 Arthur, and star 4 lissa.

i cant help but feel like the lack of proper strength units made the later half of the game way to tough for me... sure wish i had a 5 star unit at this point.

Do some rerolls,it is still very early!

Swapping out Gordin for Serra when I need a healer. If anyone can think of better combos I would appriciate it! I need mages but I have no idea who to swap out.

Screenshot_2017-02-05-15-52-30.png

Edited by Chopstixzz

CHdICFs.png

Main Team: 4* Sakura , 5* Ryoma, 5* Marth, 5* Cain
5 Star Team: 5* Ryoma, 5* Camilla, 5* Marth, 5* Cain
Planned Main: 5* Felicia, 5* Sakura, 5* Ryoma, 5* Cain

Originally 4* Felicia was the leader of my main team before I got Ryoma. I am thinking about putting Felicia back in and removing Marth. Marth is good against manaketes, has a passive heal, balanced stats, and Pivot for maneuvering, but I find Felicia's debuff skills, off healing, and anti-mage capabilities more useful in the long run. The problem is that my Felicia (and Sakura) are just 4* heroes and I don't particularly want to continue using them as excess levels are mostly wasted when they eventually promote to 5* status.

My current planned Main Team...
Felicia - Handles debuffing and magic users. She can also provide burst damage with her special skill and off-heals with one of her passives.
Sakura - Healbot, but also serves as my sole magic user on the team to deal with foes with high DEF. The extra DEF boost is nice.
Ryoma - Main Tank. His ability to counter even ranged attacks is invaluable and when paired with a healer, is almost unstoppable.
Cain - Main DPS & Flanker. His extra movement and Brave Sword can crush enemy units before they can retaliate. Those who survive will deal less damage due to his Threaten ATT passive.

Edited by Sire

Currently...

3* Chere

Level 19

4* Gaius, level 19

3* Eliwood, level 21

1* Sophia, level 20

For those curious, Sophia is the same character from the day one special map. Using her because I don't have any other mages other than Raigh… Hoping to drop her as soon as I get a Blue Mage (blue being the only color I don't have on my active team, and the only ones I have in my reserves that are blue are flyers). Then again, I'm playing on normal mode, on chapter 8-4, using Light’s Blessing to heal, so it may not be worth dropping her at this point…

I haven't been spending time grinding, so I haven't upgraded anyone.

Currently, my team is (They are all on the early 20s):

5✰ Lyn

5✰ Roy

3✰ Arthur

2✰ Sharena

Honorable mentions:

3✰ Matthew for Poison Strike

2✰ Anna for having better Res than Arthur

4✰ Felicia for being a good mage killer

5✰ Cordelia. I'd put her in my team but I'm paranoid about bow-users.

Edited by Luankachu
Accidentally posted before finishing.