• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5* Minerva

4* Palla

4* Shanna

4* Felicia

I'm screwed against Arena Takumis but this team carried me through the story - everyone is fast (although Palla can still be doubled by some thiefs/dagger users), Felicias skill killed many Armours and Minerva hits like a truck (52 attack + 41 speed = death).

1 hour ago, Lupine said:

It's 650 at advanced.  I usually end up past 4300.  

ok just wanted to ask...im looking for scores at 4600 as mine was 4574 and that wasnt enough to break top 1k i mean i was like 300 at one point but that dissappeared over the week

I've been using:

5* Lucina+2

5* Lyn+1

5* Camilla

5* Nowi

I've survived through double Hector and double Takumi teams with this team. I've been considering switching someone for a 5* Linde, but I'm unsure as to who I'd remove. 

On 2/20/2017 at 5:03 PM, Shiro said:

ok just wanted to ask...im looking for scores at 4600 as mine was 4574 and that wasnt enough to break top 1k i mean i was like 300 at one point but that dissappeared over the week

People are + their heroes so they are actually like level 50.  Lots of money to 10+ a character.  That's how scores are getting crazy.

1 hour ago, Lupine said:

People are + their heroes so they are actually like level 50.  Lots of money to 10+ a character.  That's how scores are getting crazy.

yeah ive put in over 1 k and that isnt enough to get a 10+ hero but i have a wide variety of heroes once ike comes ill be focusing on him only

• 5* Lucina: The heavy hitter and star of my team. She's butchered many a Hector and Camilla, with some Takumis to boot.
  • 5* Julia: The newest addition, replacing 5* Merric. Hits like a truck, tanks magic, and heals with Breath of Life. Robin can kiss his sorry ass goodbye.
  • 4* Corrin: Red and blue tank with her balanced defenses, plus debuffing for my two heavy hitters. Can even handle Falchion wielders pretty well.
  • 4* Clarine: Mobile healer and debuffer. Has actually saved my butt several times with clutch scratch damage. Quite useful for weakening Falchion-users.

Barring me getting screwed by positioning or making a stupid mistake, this team can beat pretty much anything short of Takumi-spam.

5* Seliph, 4*Catria 3*Lissa (gonna replace her soon with 4* clarine) and 5* Julia . Planning to replace Seliph with a 4* Roy if he doesn't fix his atrocious 15 speed (i mean for a level 23 5* unit, that's a bit awful)

My team was mostly 5* Roy, 5* Sakura, 5* Camilla and 4* Robin. For the story that was fine, and I used that quite a bit in the arena, but since learning healers probably aren't the best in arena I dropped Sakura for a 5* Marth I summoned. I recently got my Takumi killer to 5*, so that's good. Seeing how none of those units are bonuses for the current state of the arena, I summoned 5* Eirika in my first 20 gem draw of that focus, and now I use her instead of Marth. And I've been wanting to use my adult Tiki, so I upgraded her from 3 to 4*, and she's likely next in line to be upgraded to 5*... once I get enough feathers...

So long story short, my main team are 5* level 40 Eirika, Camilla, Roy and male Robin, and Tiki may come into play some time later, if I get her up to 5*.

Edited by Frenzify

Current team, rip 4000 feathers for Zero and Est, also, may swap for Takumi or Clarine if the situation need it, say anoying enemies like Ryoma or Takumi

Screenshot_2017-02-23-12-25-32.png

Edited by Truffa

5* Marth  (my only 5*)

4* Nino (she's a beast but no Linde)

Then the other two spots are up in the air, but right now I typically run 4* Tharja and then either 4* Serra or 3* Olivia.

I do all right, all things considered (got ~4k last season), but Takumi/Linde/Kagero are basically auto lose if one of them is on the opposing team.  The ceiling on my team is really low because of how ridiculous the arena is.  It really needs a revamp from the ground up, but hey, they gotta make money somehow, and the story isn't difficult enough to justify whaling, so...

5* Robin (+speed -res)

5* Takumi (+speed -def)

5* Fem!Corrin (+speed -res)

Currently settling with 5* Lyn (+HP -def) for the 4th slot, she's been marginally better for me than 5* Roy (-def +res). Still not doing much but I don't have a great alternative. Might throw 5* Cain (+res -def) in instead? idk

6 hours ago, Eselred said:

5* Marth  (my only 5*)

4* Nino (she's a beast but no Linde)

Then the other two spots are up in the air, but right now I typically run 4* Tharja and then either 4* Serra or 3* Olivia.

I do all right, all things considered (got ~4k last season), but Takumi/Linde/Kagero are basically auto lose if one of them is on the opposing team.  The ceiling on my team is really low because of how ridiculous the arena is.  It really needs a revamp from the ground up, but hey, they gotta make money somehow, and the story isn't difficult enough to justify whaling, so...

Just out of curiosity, what other units do you have?

Capture_2017-02-23-17-27-59_zpsjghobxv8.

For awhile I used Draug and Olivia in the main group as well, but now it's those four you see above! Freddy and Sharena are my favorite characters in the game right now, so of course they got lots of love. They're my top priority for 5 star upgrading too, with Freddy being the eventual first because he's my knight in shining armor. <3

I only put Hawkeye in there today because he looked like a good counter to Mask Guy in the main story, and he sure is! He's got surprisingly good res for his class, and he's a green unit, so that's just what you want against a blue tome guy like Mask Guy. I like how Hawkeye has turned out too. Kinda slow, but hits hard and has decent defenses.

Palla is one hell of a tank for a Peg knight with equally good defense and res and she has great attack, is fast, and triggers her offensive skill Moonlight every other turn, so she does a LOT of damage overall. She has no real weakness other than bows!

On 2/20/2017 at 3:57 PM, Crushie said:

5* Minerva

4* Palla

4* Shanna

4* Felicia

I'm screwed against Arena Takumis but this team carried me through the story - everyone is fast (although Palla can still be doubled by some thiefs/dagger users), Felicias skill killed many Armours and Minerva hits like a truck (52 attack + 41 speed = death).

Minerva has 52 attack and 41 speed? Seems like she carried her beastness from shadow dragon. Meanwhile, I have:

5* Lyn

5* Robin

4* Gordin 

4* Anna

Don't lose many arena battles cause my team covers pretty much everything except opposing Robins and the vast majority of manaketes (all except Fae). If I had a better ax user it would be nice but Anna somehow always finds a way to clutch save/win the game from a defeat. Whether it's the spur res, vantage, or the occasional "I surprisingly lived that hit and now you're gonna die", she always finds a way to pull through for the squad. Gordin stomps on fliers and is good at getting some clean potato chip on anyone that isn't killed by the gruesome 5* twosome of Robin and Lyn. Robin's spur is also good for a clean beast boost of Def for anyone who might get caught by opposing sword users. So yeah that's my stuff 

Although, I know that Gunter really sucks right now, he's like the only decent axe user I have right now. I only got this game like a week ago but I've played fire emblem since the game boy advance auditions came out. Although the strategy for this game is a little different and less flexible, I still enjoy collecting heroes and leveling them up.

i just recently got Ephraim (actually got 2 of him in the same summoning). If anyone wants to know his tactics, feel free to let me know. The only down side I have with him is his resistance, so just be cautious when trying to get in range against multiple magic users. Anymore info you can reply or send me a message. I'm already off topic. My point is, later on I might add Ephram as an alt since he can be very good at taking advantage in combat when enemies are close by.

IMG_0041.PNG