Your Pull Wishlist

Rezzy

16 minutes ago, Thany said:

i dont have any way to use money on my phone. so im stuck with what the game gives me.

You do get some Orbs from the story.  I've sunk a bit of money into the game, but the majority of my orbs have been free ones.

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My wishlist: Lyn, Hector, Marth, Tiki, Takumi, Ryoma, Chrom, Camilla. Especially Camilla, I just want her so badly.

15 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I wish we could trade.

Definitely, I also got the same characters more than once.

I know I definitely want Cordelia, Lyn, Camilla, Tiki, Marth, Roy, Chrom, Florina, Palla, Catria, Lucina, Stahl, and Liliana. The ones that I did want that I do have include Oboro, Kagero, Est, Caeda and M! Robin, though I'd like my M! Robin to be 5 stars but I guess having a 3 and 4 star version of him isn't too bad

1 minute ago, Captain Karnage said:

I really want to get Felicia just for the art

I think we need her for a Lunatic Mission, too.

1 minute ago, InfinityAlex said:

@Rezzy We don't know yet, but Awakening Anna was in the Top 20 of the polls, so she has popularity.

Did we get the final results of the poll, yet?

I'd like Felicia.
Thankfully I can get a 2 star version later who i will train up
because i can

I'd like to get Takumi, but I won't be too miffed if I don't.

Oh boy... I want too many characters, and this is just what we currently have available! I'll put it in a spoiler to save space.

Top Priority
Azura - She has beautiful artwork and I like Azura for her design and concept. Also, I could use a dancer unit.
F!Corrin - The art took some adjusting to, but I do find F!Corrin to be rather pretty. Her ability to transform into a dragon and debuff her foes makes her a top priority.
Leo - It's Leo, the only sane man in Fates. A mounted mage unit with a unique mage tome would work wonders.
Elise - Wonderful artwork and some Elise bias. Her abilities and skill work well for being a staff user.
Takumi - This dude is awesome enough in Fates for being more of a complex character and being awesome in general as a unit. Now he has Proximity Shot (Close Counter). I don't think he needs to suffer from an inferior complex any longer...

Lucina - It is Lucina, the main heroine of Awakening. She has Aether. Need I say more?
Cherche - Personal preference and the fact Cherche served as my main avatar's spouse in Awakening. There also seems to be a lack of Wyvern Riders at the moment as well.
Nowi - Okay, I know, I know. Put away the cameras, the television man, and the seats. I actually enjoyed her character somewhat in Awakening and could use a tanky Manakete on the team which is something Nowi excels at.

Lyn - The Blade Lord of Blazing Sword with beautiful artwork and amazing skills to boot.
Hector - It's Hector, man. The unstoppable juggernaut? A lord who wields an axe? 

Fir - Even though I never played FE6, I always loved Fir's design. I suppose it is personal bias here that makes her a top priority.

High Priority
Hinoka - While Hinoka was not really my favorite character in Fates, I must admit her design and stats for Heroes are looking pretty good.
Jakob - The butler of Corrin and a defensive debuffer in Heroes. Now if only they included the best maid, Flora...
Saizo - Probable the best debuff unit in Heroes, he can also dish out damage due to Poison Strike.

Olivia - I could use a dancer unit and I liked Olivia in Awakening.
Tiki (Adult) - I much prefer the adult version of Tiki than her child counterpart.

Hawkeye - A berserker from Blazing Sword.

Ogma - Dude looks awesome, has a Brave Sword, and is hard to skill because of his special ability. He was also a solid unit for me in Shadow Dragon.
Linde - Mostly character design and the fact she served me well when I played Shadow Dragon. At least, I think she did...
Minerva - Another one for character design and the fact she is a Wyvern Rider. I wonder how she will actually play in Heroes...
Jeorge - Amazing design and skill set. Gordin may be better on the DPS side, but Jeorge wins out for his utility and artwork.

Medium Priority

Selena - I love Selena, but she is put lower due to mediocre artwork and her skill set.
Kagero - A complement to Saizo, but I think she will drastically have reduced effectiveness when not fighting infantry units. In short, her skills are not up to par.

Fredrick - While I loved Frederick in Awakening, the fact he mains a Hammer in Heroes makes him a less desirable pick for me. I much would have prefered a Silver Axe for his character.

Nino - The "Mage Est" of Blazing Sword. Now that I think of it, where is Jaffar at?
Raven - No idea why is is wielding an axe, but he was a bad*** in Blazing Sword and still is even in Heroes. Despite this and his effectiveness, I have other favorites.

Shanna - Mostly for design and personality, even though I never played her title.
Sophia - Mostly for design and personality, but as a unit she is lacking. (A Mage that is even more resistant against magic? Why?)

Est - The youngest of the Peg. Knight Trio. She is at medium mostly for vanity purposes.
Catria - The middle sister of the Peg. Knight Trio. Out of her sisters, I think she has the best combat potential (and the tier list agrees).
Palla - The eldest sister of the Peg. Knight Trio. I think I like her the most design wise, but her skills are somewhat lacking.

Low Priority
Fates: Subaki, Setsuna, Effie
Awakening: Stahl, Sully
Shadow Mystery: Wyrs, Draug

Honorable Mentions

In general, I love these characters, but the artwork puts me off of actually wanting to use them. Laslow is also not voiced by Liam O'Brien, so all I can do is hope for a proper return to form for his Awakening counterpart.

Fates: Xander, Laslow
Awakening: Chrom, M!Robin, F!Robin, Cordelia

In-Game, Not Released
Michalis - Awesome design and I enjoyed his character arc in Shadow Dragon. It helps that he is voiced by M!Robin.
Zephiel - Look at this man. Look at him. Everything drawn by this artist in Heroes is pure gold, and they even have custom critical artworks instead of just added effects!

My Wishlist is a bit... wishful.

-All 5 Dragons (I have F!Corrin and Fae already, so I just need Nowi and both Tikis)

-Ryouma and Cecilia (PoR/RD and Samurai Shodown artist)

-Marth, Cherche, Virion, and Barst (Sacred Stones Artist)

-Jakob (The Last Story Artist)

-Lucina and Palla (For Laura Bailey's Voice)

That's all I can think of right now.

3 hours ago, InfinityAlex said:

5 Star Awakening Anna. I really want Anna's Awakening voice back, mainly.

Heroes Anna has the same voice as Awakening Anna

21 minutes ago, Soanevalcke6 said:

Heroes Anna has the same voice as Awakening Anna

I should elaborate. Anna has the same voice actress (Karen Strassman) in Awakening, Fates and Heroes, but her voice direction changed drastically after Awakening to something more comparable to Hana from Fates. In Awakening, Anna sounded...older I guess, whereas Fates and Heroes Anna sound a fair bit younger and their voices kinda grate on me.

5 hours ago, Thany said:

i dont have any way to use money on my phone. so im stuck with what the game gives me.

I won't be paying anything, so I'm relying on free orbs and creativity.

4 hours ago, Captain Karnage said:

I really want to get Felicia just for the art

I want Felicia so I can do all of the quests!

---

Looking for: A healer.  I have zero.

Currently training my lance units, and am NOT impressed so far.  Donnel's going back to a non-Brave Lance until he learns how to do damage with it.  Florina/Odin are pretty unmemorable, and Jagen works best in a team full of horses (which currently consists of Gunter and Stahl).  I'm going to train the free Subaki, because I don't think he can possibly be worse than what I have.  Thus, Sully would be a welcome addition, as long as her skills don't clash horribly.

1 hour ago, eclipse said:

I won't be paying anything, so I'm relying on free orbs and creativity.

I want Felicia so I can do all of the quests!

---

Looking for: A healer.  I have zero.

Currently training my lance units, and am NOT impressed so far.  Donnel's going back to a non-Brave Lance until he learns how to do damage with it.  Florina/Odin are pretty unmemorable, and Jagen works best in a team full of horses (which currently consists of Gunter and Stahl).  I'm going to train the free Subaki, because I don't think he can possibly be worse than what I have.  Thus, Sully would be a welcome addition, as long as her skills don't clash horribly.

You were right about lots of responses!

Florina's been a pretty good member of my team.  She was 3*, until I got a 4* in my Pull today.  She's a good Mage Killer and can now take out Armor units.  Breath of Life is nice for passive healing.

I'm certainly glad I had Wrys and 5* Maria at low levels, but I've noticed that Healers start to suck at higher levels, since healing does not scale in any way.  Physic heals 8HP at level 1 and level 40.  If you manage to get to the mid level 20's without a Healer, you won't really gain much by getting one after that.

11 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

You were right about lots of responses!

Florina's been a pretty good member of my team.  She was 3*, until I got a 4* in my Pull today.  She's a good Mage Killer and can now take out Armor units.  Breath of Life is nice for passive healing.

I'm certainly glad I had Wrys and 5* Maria at low levels, but I've noticed that Healers start to suck at higher levels, since healing does not scale in any way.  Physic heals 8HP at level 1 and level 40.  If you manage to get to the mid level 20's without a Healer, you won't really gain much by getting one after that.

Huh, perhaps I'll train my Florina.  Not sold an the armor-killing, since she's not quite as hyper-offensive as Hana (another armor-killer).

I want to make a team around Fae, which would be Fae, Jakob, healer, and the lance equivalent of Arthur.  This would be a team that revolves around debuffing the enemy and buffing myself.  The healer will be necessary for Fae, since she doesn't have Tiki's defense levels.  Ideally, said healer will have Gravity, so I can pin foes down.

The ones already in game:

Kagero, Lyn, Kagero, Hector, Kagero, Cordelia, Kagero, 4* Beruka, Kagero, Fae, Kagero, Any Tiki and Kagero. Really just give me Kagero game and I would be happy forever with it. I want Tellius and Magvel characters soon, Haar, Nephenee and Erika especially.