Magical Glace

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
On 11/10/2018 at 3:28 AM, Vaximillian said:

Paralogue 27 is set entirely in Valla, and as such its maps are based on the post-Canyon Revelation chapters.

P27-1 is based on Ch 19 (Hidden Strings), map of which is reused from Conquest Ch 15 that is irrelevant for us.
P27-2 is likely based on Ch 20 (Seeds of Doubt), mostly because of the floating bridges, I dunno.
P27-3 is based either on Ch 18 (Veiled Kingdom) or on Ch 24 (Arete Undone), or on combination of both.

Opinions?

Old, but: Arete Undone is Chapter 23, not 24.

EDIT: For Azura's BHB, the thing that comes to mind is Revelation Chapter 26/27, with the sides cut off.

Naesala's GHB looks like something from RD part 4, with all the snow? Can someone who's played Tellius have a look?

For Leo and Elise, the only map I can think of that's even close is Sophie's paralogue - specifically, the upper-left bit near Nichol, with the bridge and the island. But why would it be that? Plus it's a stretch to look at only parts of a map.

There are three BHBs that aren't on the list yet: Ike and Soren, Klein and Clarine, and Elincia and Nephenee. Unfortunately, I don't have a clue for any of them.

Edited by Seafarer

3 hours ago, Seafarer said:

Naesala's GHB looks like something from RD part 4, with all the snow? Can someone who's played Tellius have a look?

It's from Path of Radiance. Entrusted (Chapter 19) is the map where an overleveled Naesala comes to wreck your army, unless Reyson talks him out of it.

3 hours ago, Seafarer said:

There are three BHBs that aren't on the list yet: Ike and Soren, Klein and Clarine, and Elincia and Nephenee. Unfortunately, I don't have a clue for any of them.

Klein and Clarine are Hero of the Western Isles (Chapter 11A). Klein also starts in the bottom-right corner there.

Ike and Soren are likely Flight! (Chapter 5) from Path of Radiance. The map resembles the bottom half where the boss is camping.

Nephenee and Elincia truly stump me. My best guess is Clash! (Chapter 26) from Path of Radiance, especially since it looks like it connects to that Book I map as well... But even that's dubious.

20 minutes ago, Glaceon Mage said:

OP is mostly updated.  We're still missing Gharnef though.  I'm guessing it's one of the last few maps in FE12?  It doesn't look like his map in FE11.

Looks like FE3 Chapter F-2/FE12 Chapter 23 (they're the same map, just numbered differently)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Rutger GHB is to little surprise, Binding Blade Chapter 4: Collapse of the Alliance, which is his joining chapter. Said map with only a little modification is reused as Blazing Sword's Chapter 14 (same number in both Eliwood and Hector Modes): False Friends.

• 3 weeks later...

Fir and Bartre Bound Hero Battle looks like FE6 Chapter 11B (Elffin route): The Escape to Freedom. That is the chapter where Bartre joins (and he roughly is where he spawns in FE6 on the BHB map). It looks like they tried to fit all three islands in one map, even if they didn't totally split the northeast island from the central one.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

• 4 months later...

Hoo boy, we are missing stuff here 🙂

Haar GHB - Path of Radiance Chapter 23 (The Great Bridge), specifically right side.

Titania and Mist BHB - Path of Radiance Chapter 9 (Gallia)

Alm LHB - Act 1 Final Map (Zofia Castle)

Fallen Delthea GHB - Act 3 Sluice Gate (the map where you fight Tatarrah)

The Holy Guard Tempest Trials - Binding Blade Chapter 16 (Retaking the Capital), specifically the throne room.

Leif and Nanna BHB - Genealogy of the Holy War Chapter 7 (Passing the Desert), area near Leonster castle.

Naga MHB - Awakening Endgame (Grima)

Cynthia GHB - Awakening Paralogue 9 (Wings of Justice)

Eliwood LHB - The Blazing Blade Chapter 28E (Valorous Roland)

Marth and Caeda BHB - Shadow Dragon Chapter 1 (Marth Embarks), rotated 90 degrees to the right.

Morgan and Morgan BHB - Awakening Paralogue 12 (Disowned by Time)

Sothis MHB - Three Houses Holy Tomb, the NG+ area that can only be accessed with FE amiibo, and where you can get the Sothis Shield ability.

Kronya GHB - Three Houses Chapter 10 (Where the Goddess Dwells)

Death Knight GHB - Three Houses Chapter 6 (Rumors of a Reaper), apparently mirrored.

A Hero's Mettle Tempest Trial - Radiant Dawn Chapter 3-13 (Blood Contract)

Julia LHB - Genealogy of the Holy War Final Chapter (The Final Holy War), Belhalla Castle again.

Jeorge and Gordin BHB - Mystery of the Emblem Chapter 8 (Soulful Bridge)

Till Song's End Tempest Trial - Genealogy of the Holy War, resembles the interior of player's Home Castle.

2 hours ago, Glaceon Mage said:

I thought this thread was dead.

I don't play Heroes much anymore, if anyone wants to revive this and make a new thread they can.

Could mods lock this one?

Sure.

If anyone wants to you may copy paste the info from this thread into a new one.