Fire Emblem Heroes: Playable Unit and Skill Data

Aggro Incarnate

So I've compiled some information on the game, including

- Playable Unit Data: character name, origin, weapon type, movement type, equippable weapons and skills (Complete)

- Weapons: name, might, range, unlocked/defaulted star levels, upgrade cost, effect (99% Complete)

- Commands: name, range, unlocked/defaulted star levels, upgrade cost, effect  (90% Complete)

- Triggers: name, range, turns, unlocked/defaulted star levels, upgrade cost, effect (In Progress)

- Passives: name, skill-slot, upgrade cost, effect (99% Complete)

The Google Sheet link is here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mdSdiBaT5btVGNg_TZSn9jXDl9xd3oWzhyomOrfPb9I/edit#gid=0

Maybe this can contribute to a future meta?

Possible Additions for the future (though no guarantees: I'm actually hoping that someone else does this)

- Story Map Data (map layout, starting locations, enemy stats and skill set for each difficulty)

- Adding character-specific info on which star-levels they have passive skills

- Detailed info on prerequisite weapons/command skills/special skills/passive skills

Some Tidbits

- As far as I can tell, all Rally commands seem to be unlocked at 3-stars and defaulted at 4-stars. The one exception is the player's starting Sharena (2-star) who has Rally Attack at base.

- Michalis, Camus and Sheena has the Iote's Shield, Grani's Shield and Svalinn Shield passive skills, respectively, all of which negate effective damage dealt to said units. These three seem to be the only units in the game to have these particular passives.

- Thoron+, Rexcalibur+, Blárwolf, Blárwolf+ are enemy-only. I'm pretty sure that Gronnwolf and Gronnwolf+ are as well, though I have yet to confirm enemies have this. (They are, however, included for the sake of completeness)

- The same passive skill progressions (e.g. HP +3, HP +4, HP +5) may be unlocked at different star-levels for different units. This is the reason why I haven't added unlocked star-levels for Passives. However, an overwhelming number (all?) of them are available at 1 star-2 stars-4 stars OR 3 stars-4 stars-5 stars, apart from a few exceptions (e.g. Close Counter, Lunge) which don't progress in three. Note that no units come with Passive skills at base.

- No playable unit so far has the Ward Flier or Goad Cavalry passive skills.

Edited by Aggro Incarnate
coherent delivery

1 minute ago, Aggro Incarnate said:

Possible Additions for the future (though no guarantees: I'm actually hoping that someone else does this)

- Story Map Data (map layout, starting locations, enemy stats and skill set for each difficulty)

I'm about 1/2 through this for the entire game. Don't bother starting, unless you want to contribute to what I already has :)

1 minute ago, Elieson said:

I'm about 1/2 through this for the entire game. Don't bother starting, unless you want to contribute to what I already has :)

Thanks a lot! This is massively reassuring :)

I have a 5 star Minerva, and she can learn Ward Fliers. I'm not sure if it's a 5-star only thing or not, as I summoned her directly as a 5 star.

Edit: Needless to say I have her paired with Palla, Cordellia and Camilla, and am ROCKING through the game.

Edited by KingRamoose
Adding info

7 minutes ago, KingRamoose said:

I have a 5 star Minerva, and she can learn Ward Fliers. I'm not sure if it's a 5-star only thing or not, as I summoned her directly as a 5 star.

Minerva can only be summoned as a 5-star.