Characters that make sense for FE Warriors

Harvey

6 hours ago, The DanMan said:

Of course, now she has "Mandarin Duck Hooks" and the crossbow is left by the wayside.

My reaction before learning her whereabouts in Empires : Wait what? 

My reaction after : ... 

6 hours ago, Jedi said:

I can hope for Sheema or Oswin :P: but really I want a GBA general in particular so they can use the springloaded weapons.

Oh man, that would be awesome.

4 hours ago, Bandido Banderas said:

Basilio. Hell, his starting class is Warrior! How can you get any more Warriors than that?

I like the idea of having Basilio in FEW. He does fit in.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20 hours ago, The DanMan said:

Ah, the chains. It always seemed uncharacteristically brutal for the series to see a lance just get embedded in somebody and yanked back out. Of course, disjointed hitboxes are alive and well in the Musou franchise, so unless they were ludicrously slow I think knights would be a bit too good with power, defense, and range on their side.

Yeah I figured with how over the top Warriors gets, it would be a perfect match, also they could be like Honda in the Sengoku Basara games with random JET THRUSTERS. 

17 hours ago, Light Strategist said:

"Target acquired. Eliminating!" I can see myself yelling as I target a key officer from 6 miles away and destroy the Gate he was guarding instead. I do love those animations though, enough to agree anyway.

Haha, best mental image, kind of reminds me in like RE5 or RE6 and punching a zombie like a mile away through boxes.

Honestly i'd expect most of the Jagen types to be in this, atleast as bodyguards or mini-bosses considering they're always guarding their lords or leading a small part of the army. All the Marcus/Fredericks represent