New "support conversation"?

SatsumaFSoysoy

So I just started up Heroes, and I was greeted by Lucina. I thought I just accidentally tapped her and she was gonna say something generic, but it was actually a full length convo, in which she tells me about the future she came from, and how she wants to protect this world. Unfortunately, I have no screenshots, nor did I record the conversation, because I was taken by surprise. Anyone else get something like this?

2 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Anyone else get something like this?

No I haven't. I heard that IS was implementing supports into the app (in a way), but maybe there are some special supports you can unlock between the summoner and the characters?

Edited by escotanner

By chance, was it a 5* Lucina that you have leveled to 40? It seems once this threshold is reached that there is a special conversation if you tap them in the home screen.

It is currently unknown if you can review that conversation again, so you may want to document it somewhere for future viewing.

Yeah, I'm betting that it was a 5* lvl 40 conversation because I saw someone on tumblr, screenshots of a conversation with Takumi who was level 40 and he said this:

http://petalpetal.tumblr.com/post/156870382687/so-takumi-ended-up-leveling-up-to-level-40-and

Edited by carefreejules

43 minutes ago, Sire said:

By chance, was it a 5* Lucina that you have leveled to 40? It seems once this threshold is reached that there is a special conversation if you tap them in the home screen.

It is currently unknown if you can review that conversation again, so you may want to document it somewhere for future viewing.

Ah, yes, that was probably why then. I didn't save it down, unfortunately. Fingers crossed for Lucina #2 lmao

1 hour ago, Sire said:

I got a special convo with Lyn pretty deep which is expected from characters you put the effort in training.

Here's one I got with Ryoma (my first ever level 40 and main man, despite getting Cain and Marth first).

tRcHmqW.pngvi7G6R0.png

9Eb0oVs.pngb18suue.png

p2L0Xvs.png105Gezz.png

y2A7oBz.pngPrqjGjL.png

Edited by Sire
Put the images in proper order.

5 hours ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Lmao. I think that might be part of how to raise Supports later when it's implemented, seeing how you can swipe over Heroes and hearts come out.

If they do that, do you think NoA is going to censor it again? You can already tap on your heroes to speak with them, and I suppose you can drag your finger across them (it leaves the little blue sparklies in a trail).

As for the extra support conversation thingy, they're going to do those 'friendship events' that haven't been implemented yet, I don't think.  I'm not sure what that will eventually look like...another map or small set of maps, and more specific dialogue, I presume.