First Pulls?

CWGameplay

Haven't seen a topic about this yet, although I'll admit I didn't look very hard.

What were your first summons?  How did you feel about them, excited?

My first was 4 Star Donnel with Brave Lance, so that was pretty awesome

But my second and third were a 4 Star Nino and Fae, the two characters I was most excited about when revealed!

Since then I've gotten mostly bad stuff, although I did get a 5 Star Robin, Takumi, and Jakob

But those first few were probably my favorites, I got lucky

5 Star Tiki 4 Star Clarine and a bunch of units that I don't remember because I sent them home for feathers.

There's a topic about Pulls in general, but not first Pulls that I'm aware of.

I got a 4* Nowi, and was mad that she was my first 4*.  I got a 4* Wrys.  I put him on my team, and I was very glad I did.  I also got a 3* Florina that I used for a while.  For the others, I think 3* Niles and 3* Cherche, but I'm not positive.

Edited by Rezzy

37 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Four star Olivia was my first. Other than getting my lovable butler knight Freddy a couple pulls later tho, my luck's been garbage... No five stars and few fours.

Only got 5 star Robin and Nowi after 150 orbs. But...no Elise. -.-

Edited by PuffPuff

The very first legit summoning I did wasn't great, a 4 star Palla and then I think a 3 star Fir, Azama, and Jakob? Then I rerolled and ended up with 5 star Leo, 4 star Jakob, and 3 star Shanna +  Oboro, which I kept.

Far more disappointing than either of those is that it only ever gives me 1 green orb at a time (if any) and its always Cecilia...

Edited by Jedor

Originally rerolled a few times trying to get Lucina, then decided to just go with what I got. Ended up with:

4* Donnel, 4* Raigh, 3* Selena, and 4* Chrom, if I remember correctly. Chrom made it onto my main team, I benched the others.

3 hours ago, Refa said:

5 Star Tiki 4 Star Clarine and a bunch of units that I don't remember because I sent them home for feathers.

I only did that because I ended up with so many copies of the same thing. 5 3 star Robin's and Gwendolyns. Made 3.2K feathers out of all the warriors that was sent home. Just have to hope that the warriors that I want end up in the next packaging as well as getting some free orbs upon the next.

Edited by PuffPuff

I summoned hoping for Camilla and the first summon was her. I've never had a gatcha give me the thing I wanted on the first try before. Even though the rest of my summons that round were mediocre, I decided not to reroll. 

Edited by LEGOF

My first was 4* Selena, Kagero, & Naga's Voice Tiki, plus 3* Female Corrin and Azama. I still use Female Corrin (bumped her to 4* because Hone Atk is just fun) regularly, and try to keep Selena and Tiki reasonably leveled because they both laugh off Axe Knights (Selena's Reposition is really nice too).

Edited by LordFrigid

I got (not in order, I don't remember the order)...

1) 1-Star Hinata. Sent him home after a while, never tried to use him 'cause I got Marth and Lyn.
2) 3-Star Lissa. Was my healer for the longest time, until I got Clarine (who has a horse).
3) 4-Star Marth. Cool, and I need to finish training him up to promote him some day, but I got Lyn at the end so he got benched after seeing some use early on.
4) I'm forgetting the fourth. I want to say 4-Star Jeorge (who I like, but could be a bit better I think, or at least a bit stronger), but I think that was a different pull. Drawin' a blank here, sorry.
5) 5-Star Lyn. I was so happy with this. She's been a staple of my team since day 1, for good reason. I remember wondering why she didn't have the Mani Katti as her weapon tho, but that's just because I think of that instead of Sol Katti (legendary weapon and fairly strong I think, but I remember it being too heavy for her back in Blazing Blade so I never used it) when I think of Lyn. Also, I don't remember Lyn having a Defense growth back in Blazing Blade, but mine can actually take multiple hits sometimes, which is weird, but I'm not gonna complain.

Pretty good pull overall, I think. I was a little disappointed at first since I was hoping to get Roy (which I did a couple of days ago), but then I got Lyn and everything was cool.

11 hours ago, ILikeKirbys said:

Also, I don't remember Lyn having a Defense growth back in Blazing Blade, but mine can actually take multiple hits sometimes, which is weird, but I'm not gonna complain.

I'm pretty sure that since characters that would usually be dodge-tanks would be screwed over in this game, they gave them a bit more of a boost in defences since there aren't any hit rates.

Otherwise most mages and Myrmidon-like characters would be pretty much useless and die immediately to anything.

18 hours ago, Anacybele said:

Four star Olivia was my first. Other than getting my lovable butler knight Freddy a couple pulls later tho, my luck's been garbage... No five stars and few fours.

Cheer up, friend, you're bound to get one eventually, the pull rate for 5S Units goes up with every Stone that failed you, though if the bad luck continues you gonna be here a while - I believe it goes upwards of 120 fails before you hit 100%.