Broken Bondage

PuffPuff

If it hasn't been made already...Nintendo needs to do something to fix this soon. Because it will be a problem for some people if they don't ever get their favorites after blowing money on them. I've tried summoning hoping I'd get any of these guys Azure/Takumi/Maria/Linde/Jagan and Elise. But...I've got none of them and that it's going to be a problem for some players if they have to litter nearly 2/3's of what they've got into feathers which was what I've did as I've got no one good but Robin and Nowi. Plus it's even worse that they won't be available anymore after the 14th. According to this...most won't ever get their favorites because of this and it will further be bad if they don't get included upon the next packaging. -.-

Why does this have to be a lottery anyway when mostly your just going to throw your money away on junk? Anyone else think that this is low even for Nintendo to do?!

PS: Did get the Anna minigame to download just now.

Edited by PuffPuff

Sounds to me like someone isn't experienced with the mobile game market. TBH I hate it too, but it's the accepted norm.

The best thing to do is not spend any money on it and just reroll until you get something you're happy with tbh. I had a team of level 30s and was most the way through the HM story but I rerolled anyway because I wasn't happy with who I got. I wouldn't call my current crop perfect by any means, but I'm significantly more satisfied with what I've got. 

Edited by BANRYU

45 minutes ago, PuffPuff said:

If it hasn't been made already...Nintendo needs to do something to fix this soon. Because it will be a problem for some people if they don't ever get their favorites after blowing money on them. I've tried summoning hoping I'd get any of these guys Azure/Takumi/Maria/Linde/Jagan and Elise. But...I've got none of them and that it's going to be a problem for some players if they have to litter nearly 2/3's of what they've got into feathers which was what I've did as I've got no one good but Robin and Nowi. Plus it's even worse that they won't be available anymore after the 14th. According to this...most won't ever get their favorites because of this and it will further be bad if they don't get included upon the next packaging. -.-

Why does this have to be a lottery anyway when mostly your just going to throw your money away on junk? Anyone else think that this is low even for Nintendo to do?!

PS: Did get the Anna minigame to download just now.

What Anna minigame?

When the game came out, I spent 3 days straight rerolling trying to get Elise (my school probably hates me for the wifi usage lol) until I finally just, decided I should play the game normally without her. Was I sad? Of course. I wanted to have her on my team, for sure. But that's the reality of these kinds of games, so you kinda have to go in knowing that's what you're signing yourself up for--if you never win the lottery, then that's on you for having played the lottery. So I just enjoy the game as a mobile FE game, which for that it's cool, and try to ignore that my team is lacking in my favorites. After all, isn't that kind of like playing a new FE game where you just can't get those characters at all?

...Or something. I dunno what I'm trying to say here, but don't let it get to you I guess. It's a mobile FE first, series and fan tribute second. So just enjoy it however you want to, or don't...?