FE4: Using RNG Manipulation To Get Better Level Up Stats

lang_tu_syd

I've spent the whole night searching for an easy method to get better level up stats for FE4. The closest method I can find is using Lua Scripts in TAS video to get the next 16 RNs here:

http://tasvideos.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13270&highlight=

Even though I've successfully installed the script in my emulator, I don't know how to interpret those 16 RNs and what they represent.

I really appreciate if anyone who has experienced in Lua Script  can explain or point me to correct method.

Thank you.

Thanks Hanhnn, I just don't really like using cheats to make the game super easy, I'd feel no challenge at all. I just want all my characters to have their default growth rates but I want to see their stats proc in advance when leveling up so I can abuse the RNG.

For the TAS video script the hex values represent where you are in the RN table. The Decimal values are the RNs. If the RN rolled for the level up and the RN is lower than the units growth rate then the unit levels the stat. IIRC the order the game rolls HP, STR, MAG, SKL, SPD, LUK, DEF, RES.

Example. Say the RNs for Sigurd's level up are 86 42 27 5 76 12 99 0. Sigurd's level would be +1 HP +1 STR +1 SKL +1 LUK +1 RES.

Edited by Valkama
Forgot MAG