So, what characters do you want to see?

Gima

I'm very hopeful for Ike making an appearance, thanks to his well-established presence in the west. Path of Radiance Ike is my preferred incarnation of the character, though I would like to see both versions make the cut, so that both sides can be content. 

It would be nice to have the following characters added as well, especially those from JP only titles, mainly so they can gain some attention from western audiences. 

- Alm 

- Celica

- Eliwood

- Hector

- Eirika

- Ephraim 

- Elincia

- Seliph

- Leif

- Finn

^-^

Edited by Zhu Qiao

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For representation purposes, I want characters from Sacred Stones!  Give me the lords and some other characters, like Lute, Joshua, Innes, or L'arachel.  I'd also want some Radiance representation.  Just because the series fell in a gutter at that time (and is also way too goddamn expensive) doesn't mean it didn't have some of the best characters!  Ike, Soren, Elincia, Nephenee, Mia, Micaiah, Shinon, Volke... I'd love to see them all in FE Warriors, and more.

If we're to stick with confirmed reps...  Well, I think that Caeda would be in order.  I want to see the flowing style of a spear fighter/holy lancer in Oboro or Shiro, as well.  Merric or Linde would be good for infantry mages, while Leo could fill the role of a mounted mage.  If we get a fighter/berserker/warrior type, Basilio all the way.  We'll probably get a musical character (dancer/singer), so I'll throw my lot into Olivia or Feena on that one.  For trainee/villager, I'll go broke for Mozu.  Thief type should be one of the christmas ninjas in Fates... or Mister "Tick Tock, Time to Frock".

As for other characters?  All the lords of the GBA FE's, Sigurd, Alm and Celica, Lilina...  There's a lot I'd want for there to be in the game.  Though I'm only expecting maybe an eighth or less of this.

Instances of all the character classes would be nice.

Or, failing that, any of the GBA Dark Mages .3.

Or, failing that, I guess just lords/significant characters with distinctive fighting styles like Sigurd, Lyn, Hector, Ephraim, Soren/Lilina/Merric, Micaiah, maybe Camilla and Takumi, etc.

I had an idea a while back because of how much DLC Hyrule Warriors had. I thought that they could maybe have a cavalier you get that is able to get different costumes, through DLC or bonus maps, that are other cavaliers throughout the series. They could do that with other characters and classes too. (Example: You get a dark mage that has a Canas and Raigh costume.) Though I am not saying this should be the case for every character, obviously Corrin will not have a skin for someone else, maybe he/she might have a costume that references another character though.

Edited by Tuvy2

I'd love to see Roy, but inspired heavily by his appearance in Smash 4.

More specifically; I'd like him to be fast and aggressive, use a reverse-grip when wielding his sword, have his sword be surrounded by fire when performing certain attacks... And of course, shout extremely enthusiastically while performing strong attacks!

Also, Tiki as she appears in Awakening. She could be another fast attacker who changes to her dragon form when using special attacks.

• 1 month later...

The tellius games are my favourites so from them, Ike is the obvious choice I would love to see both his PoR (ranger and lord) as well as his RD versions make it in. Micaiah is more popular than Elincia (going by the poll) and is a rare light magic user whilst Elincia has competition from more popular Pegasus knights (Caeda and Cordelia). I would personally love to see Soren (with wind magic as his specialty) and Ranulf because they are my favourites and could have unique play styles. Black Knight is likely to make it in some form due to being one of the series' most popular and iconic villains. I would also love to see a bird clan Laguz, the hunky Tibarn would be ideal. 

I think from Marth's games we will be getting him, and Tiki (both versions) for sure. Caeda has a strong chance and I would personally love Minerva. I think Celica from FE2 has a strong chance due to her unique class and with echoes coming out in the same year. Roy from FE6 has a strong chance as well due to his popularity and iconic status for the series due to smash. I don't think we'll be getting FE 4-5 reps, at least not right away.

From FE7, my girl Lyn is basically a lock. Hector too due to him being the only axe lord and his popularity. Eliwood is less likely but still possible. Would personally love Raven, Lucius, Jaffar, Ninian or Nino but I don't think most of them have a chance. I only think Ephraim will make it in from FE8 due to him being the main lance lord, Eirika has less of a chance imo.

Chrom is already confirmed and Lucina and Robin are basically locks. Tharja is a lock too only because she's popular. Owain/Odin has a slight chance too I would say due to his popularity and Cordelia could definitely be in as well, due to being more popular than Caeda (according to the poll). 

And from Fates; Xander, Corrin, Ryoma, Takumi, Azura, Camilla and Leo are basically locks due to their popularity and unique weapons. Would personally love my husband Niles to be in, as well as Odin, solely due to his outfit. 

Edited by Mutant615

Hm... thought I had given an actual reply to this topic besides the one about a playable Warrior class um...

The ones I'd like to see are M!Robin, Henry, Gangrel (I think he could work rather nicely as a personal antagonist for Chrom), Grima (same, but for Robin + he has a chance to be a major one), M!Corrin (since we're probably getting Tiki as a transformable manakete, I'd like to play as at least one male dragonshifter and Corrin is an easy pick for that), Leo (mounted spellcaster with black knight vibes? Yes please!), Odin (or Owain, but as someone who likes magic-users more in games, Odin it is), and Garon (I like his design, and due to spoilers, his moveset and way of fighting could be extremely interesting, whether playable or nonplayable).

I personally want these characters in the game

FE 1/3/11/13

Marth

Navarre

Ogma

Caeda

Tiki

Gharnef

FE 2

Alm

Celica

FE 4

Sigurd

Seliph

Arvis

Julia

FE 5

Leif

Nanna

FE 6

Roy

Lilina

Zephiel

FE 7

Lyn

Eliwood

Hector

Jaffar

Isadora (not really but kinda want her to not suck for once)

FE 8

Eirika

Ephraim

Amelia

Innes

La'rachel

Lyon

FE 9/10

Ike

Nephenee

Mia

Micaiah

Black Knight

FE 13

Chrom (confirmed)

Frederick

Lissa (interesting to see how they'd do a cleric in a warriors game, maybe have Lissa bop enemies with her staff?)

Robin

Cordelia (my personal hope)

Lon'qu

Tharja

Gaius

Lucina

Severa

Noire

FE 14

Corrin

Ryoma

Xander

Kagero

Peri

Setsuna

Beruka

Azura

SMT #FE

Itsuki Aoi

Tsubasa Oribe

Other

Emma (cipher)

Shade (cipher)

Yuzu (cipher)

Lando (cipher)

Anna (don't know what form to go with, awakening or heroes since fates one sucked)

Alfonse?

Shareena?

Veronica? (IDK about the heroes characters as are they actually in the series? If so they could expand upon the plot of Heroes and explain how all these characters got there)

• 3 weeks later...

Who I want is Corrin, either Male or Female (The default will probably be male, but im pretty sure they'll put in a female alternate costume.) Corrin could have a playstyle that could be fast paced combat, with the Yato being the standard attacks and using the heavy attacks would turn their body into dragon parts (I.E. the dragon fang skill) and the end of some combos will have corrin unleash an AOE attack as the full dragon form, that's my idea anyway.

Edit: Oh, Xander and waifu Peri as well, that would be nice. 

Edited by Lunajack

I'm pretty sure most of the major Lords and characters are a given (Eirika, Ephraim, Roy, Eliwood, Marth, Nohr/Hoshi Royals, Azura, Lucina, Robin, Micaiah, Ike, Tiki, Hector, Anna etc.)

But I want to see Linde and she seems pretty likely. Cherche, Klein, Jaffar, and Nino and I really hope we get a few characters from Echoes other than Celica and Alm.

Not counting the lords, This is the list of characters I want to see: 

Finn(Duh) 

Levin 

Ninian(Dragon like Heroes) 

Jaffar 

Gaius 

Basilio

Haven't played Sacred Stones or the Ike games yet so need to get to that and update my list. 

Edit: Oh and Shannan, almost forgot.

Edited by Shogus00

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/12/2017 at 3:55 PM, Hardin said:

One thing I would like to see, is maybe if you have some kind of Hyrule Warriors data associated with your My Nintendo account, Link would be added as a bonus character. He wouldn't have a role in the story, but would simply be an extra warrior for the free modes. 

I want Link too. In fact, I would like all future Nintendo Warrior games to feature one character from its predecessors (such as Marth or Chrom if they make another one).

On 4/2/2017 at 5:19 AM, Folt said:

Hm... thought I had given an actual reply to this topic besides the one about a playable Warrior class um...

The ones I'd like to see are M!Robin, Henry, Gangrel (I think he could work rather nicely as a personal antagonist for Chrom), Grima (same, but for Robin + he has a chance to be a major one), M!Corrin (since we're probably getting Tiki as a transformable manakete, I'd like to play as at least one male dragonshifter and Corrin is an easy pick for that), Leo (mounted spellcaster with black knight vibes? Yes please!), Odin (or Owain, but as someone who likes magic-users more in games, Odin it is), and Garon (I like his design, and due to spoilers, his moveset and way of fighting could be extremely interesting, whether playable or nonplayable).

I think Grima has major villain potential for this one (akin to how Ganondorf stole the show in HW). Grima can travel between worlds after all.

I want to Lucina and Male Robin so my favorites are almost guaranteed. Though I would like Walhart to be a villain character.

As for healers, I think that they might be resigned to some sore of support feature. Like you pick a support character before battle to assist (not necessarily a healer).

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/9/2017 at 7:15 AM, Jedi said:

I'd honestly like to see Matthew, Jaffar or Sothe, because thief/assassin animations in Warriors would be pretty great.

100% this
these types of characters make these games very tense.
having them appear behind or in your main camp going for your commanders head is a thrill and it makes multiplayer more strategic
Also Jaffar top 5 fire emblem characters for me so yeah a little biased

I would love to see Innes, but I feel that he'll have a low chance given Takumi exists and is more popular. So all I'm hoping for is the Renais twins for some FE8 rep.

(Excluding obvious ones like MCs and FE13/14 because 90% of the cast is probably going to come from those games)

FE1/3/11/12

Merric

Linde

Norne (as she's underrated)

FE4

Lex

Alvis 

Julius

Julia (Technically a MC, but I like her so much I will put her here)

FE7

Raven

Serra (half joke character?)

Erk

FE8

Lute (for the memes of course)

Tana

FE9/10

Nephenee

Volke

Keeping realistic expectations:

Minerva, Camus, Sigurd, Arvis, Roy, Lilina, Zephiel, Eliwood, Hector, Ephraim, Lyon, Robin, Owain, Ryoma

Is this realistic?  I hope so.  I'd like to think they'd at least add all MCs/main antagonists from every game, and popular characters from Archanea/Awakening/Fates.  Though even with that I doubt they'd give any attention to Thracia.

Unlikely things I want:

Merric, Quan, Finn, Lachesis, Eldigan, Sety, Leif, Asvel, Mareeta, Sue, Fir, Cecilia, Sophia, Fae, Hugh, Niime, Sain, Lucius, Raven, Canas, Ursula, Seth, Duessel, Boyd, Titania

I honestly have no idea how musous work other than there's a lot of characters, the only one I've played is Dragon Quest Heroes but apparently that isn't very musou-like according to musou fans, so just any of these guys getting in with respects to character and playstyle diversity would be pretty cool.